Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the update beowulf. It may be the shop work that my friend noticed when he passed through the site and thought it was related to sample flat or some other construction.

Do you know if there is any plan to build sample flat?

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear All,

I was at my uncle's place in Gurgaon for the weekend and managed to go places including the Dway & ATS Kocoon site.
    I have posted some Kocoon ground zero pics. The perimeter is almost set. There were over a dozen people on site & on enquiring was told that digging will start in Jan.
    Here's the link to my Gallery:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Seems like you have missed the bus that time and are wishing that they will again come back to levels of 3500 for you to buy again , I would say that is wishful thinking....

Cheers

I can still catch the bus in resale - but not sure. doesn't effect me as $ appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinays
    I can still catch the bus in resale - but not sure. doesn't effect me as $ appreciated.

good for u
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know, they are not making any sample flat.
    They have built many tin sheds and have used one of them to set-up a makeshift site office.
    The way they are going, digging for the main structures should commence soon.
    Regards

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks for the update beowulf. It may be the shop work that my friend noticed when he passed through the site and thought it was related to sample flat or some other construction.

Do you know if there is any plan to build sample flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    RS dear, I don't have any issue with you and have always found you making constructive updates. I only commented because I found few comments raising points which are not special for this project.

Vinay Bhai,

Thanks for your post and clearing the air. I would have appreciated if you had played such a role on spire thread...where even you know people have been unreasonable. Anyway leave it now.

I truly wish that investors in ATS reap rich benefits and in the larger picture Dway to be success. Still my only purpose to raise concerns were as I saw it. I feel....bahut kathin hai dagar panghat ki...jaun main kaise pania bharan ko...
    Warm Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinays

Hi
    Greetings

heard CLP available for 4550 in resale??

(Not a recommendation still after Financial Commissioner had to intervene and give a press release after concerns about bottlenecks)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

heard CLP available for 4550 in resale??

(Not a recommendation still after Financial Commissioner had to intervene and give a press release after concerns about bottlenecks)

Cheers

One word for this analysis: Hillarious.:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Just updated the link with Dway snaps.
    Regards

Excellent snaps mate....thank you.
    Impressive work.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • I agree

Originally Posted by amit001
    I saw the ATS website - looks very impressive...

Also some of their old projects looks v good..

Good for people who bought at 4300 CLP/3800 DP

I agree
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back VB....
    CommentQuote
  • .... :D ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I agree
    VB

Good to see you back vb!! Sorry to be rude but where the hell have you been? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back VB,

We missed your insight and valuable view point. Glad to inform that 4 of us booked in ATS Kocoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats batrah40, I believe you bought a 3000sqft unit.
    I too wanted to go for a bigger unit(but was out of my budget) as finally they seem to give the max returns. This is true in Village & now in Paradiso. The bigger flats are scarce and are selling at a much higher premium than the smaller ones.
    Regards

Originally Posted by batrah40
    Welcome back VB,

We missed your insight and valuable view point. Glad to inform that 4 of us booked in ATS Kocoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VB, welcome back.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Excellent snaps mate....thank you.
    Impressive work.
    VB
    CommentQuote