Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshr
    Whats MLM frnds

Regards

Dear Dinesh,

MLM is Multi-level-marketing

Multi-level marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437

We don’t enjoy suspending members unless they compel us to take action.

LAST WARNING!
    CommentQuote
  • All right - this thread has run 370 pages, most of it discussing pre-launch matters. I hope the thread will now be relevant for new investors/owners.
    I wanted to "confess" that despite a lot of reservations about DEW and ATS on this thread I had booked the larger 3bhk unit with them.
    My thought processes along DEW/ATS were the following:-

1. I was looking for a long term investment with potential end use (may be 10 years + down the line)
    2. I compared GCX/NH8/DEW. I was priced out of GCX and currently stay in the vicinity. NH8/SPR never appealed to me as a living destination even though it was in budget. DEW has its share of issues but has great future potential (atleast in comparison to NH8).
    3. Most of the land bank on north of DEW is undeveloped. That being said I have seen GC/GCX/Sohna Rd. coming up in Gurgaon owing to all brand new development over a period of less than 10 years. I believe a similar development is feasible given all the reality big names and their plans given similar time.
    4. Its a high risk/reward investment. I have the time with me and if DEW (or rather the litigation 4 kms) comes up as planned then I'm betting the prices to be rationalized to Shohna/GCX or even better to DLF early phases. If complete DEW takes longer than 5 years then stagnation/harder resell is a definite possibility depending upon the overall real estate scenario at NCR. As an investor I'm taking an informed bet.

With regards to ATS:-
    1. Before this thread I had never heard of ATS ! So thanks to all contributors who have written for and against it :) . My NOIDA friends none of whom has ATS property all knew about them.
    2. Sector 109 was a factor. Being on the north of DEW was another factor. Needless to say there is no single sector with so many builders so this should come out to be poshest of all DEW sectors.
    3. The prices are higher but I really liked their layouts and lower density of apartments. I have been burnt with Unitech's construction quality and long delays so more than happy to pay a premium if I don't have to go through a similar experience. Also not being in for "short term", I really didn't care about a higher premium running into few hundred Rs.
    4. I drove down to ATS's office at Noida sometimes in Nov. Even though they were not entertaining queries of booking over the , the sales manager took my booking 4700 CLP (I went prepared with all docs and a cheque book :) ) and offered me a choice of apts. on the same single floor for both the 3bhk towers. I picked up my apt and was given a receipt with apt. no. The cheque was encashed in 2 days. This experience was better than going through a broker not knowing what the heck is happening in the background.
    5. I feel a "slightly" higher price will deter any short term investors - something that I care about as a resident. I'm really hoping that the initial 3500/3800 DP investors are few. Also hope to see better gentry due to higher prices.

My risks are:-
    1. DEW itself. 5+ years and I'll be posting in the "Worst investment decisions.." thread :). So far I haven't taken a beating in RE yet though so keeping my fingers crossed.
    2. If the nearby is not livable/under developed irrespective of DEW in about 5 years, it will mean that this can't be rented. It will be hurting as missed
    opportunity costs.
    3. If ATS delays, I'll be ok as DEW is the holdup in the entire scheme.

For other Kocoon investors:-
    1. They are readying to do BBA in couple of week's time so get ready with the remaining of the 30% payment.
    2. ATS still has unsold inventory as of today (I was told 40 units, I bet its higher). Not sure if Chintel is doing its own launch or ATS is in command. But so far I haven't seen any information with regards to Chintel doing its own launch. Does anyone has information on this ?

I haven't seen many posts of actual buyers so request all to come forward and post any relevant information.
    Last but not least, may God bless DEW (knowing all development projects in India are "Bhagwaan ke bharose") !
    CommentQuote
  • Sikkaji - what size did u buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    All right - this thread has run 370 pages, most of it discussing pre-launch matters. I hope the thread will now be relevant for new investors/owners.
    I wanted to "confess" that despite a lot of reservations about DEW and ATS on this thread I had booked the larger 3bhk unit with them. !

Hi
    Greetings

Firstly congratulations on your new investment and hopefully it will turn out a multibagger for you.
    Secondly, the choice of word confession appears more like as if it is with a feeling of guilt:D. I would say you should rather be confident now. "Okhal me sir diya to muslon se kya darna."

Inventories are quiet a few more than 50 mentioned and possibly the resale price checked is 4500-4550 but again choice of floor and flat can be both very good or unacceptable.

launch of 104 has been now postponed from feb end to mid year 2012 possibly because of -ve feelers about economy or perhaps time being take to settle dway issues and impending state elections.

All the best and a very happy new year to you.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sikkaji - what size did u buy?

amitji I bought the larger 3bhk, its 2095 sqft. Reasons were that its for potential end use and the other factor was that only the bigger units are inwards facing.
    BTW did you buy in Mahindra yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Firstly congratulations on your new investment and hopefully it will turn out a multibagger for you.
    Secondly, the choice of word confession appears more like as if it is with a feeling of guilt:D. I would say you should rather be confident now. "Okhal me sir diya to muslon se kya darna."

Inventories are quiet a few more than 50 mentioned and possibly the resale price checked is 4500-4550 but again choice of floor and flat can be both very good or unacceptable.

launch of 104 has been now postponed from feb end to mid year 2012 possibly because of -ve feelers about economy or perhaps time being take to settle dway issues and impending state elections.

All the best and a very happy new year to you.

Cheers

BlessU - can't thank you for enough for your many informative, truthful and hard hitting posts. You can imagine my situation - going through buyer's remorse right now just as a new expensive car ! There was no need for me to get into this but as you said now I have to sit back and enjoy the DEW roller coaster :)
    CommentQuote
    BlessU - can't thank you for enough for your many informative, truthful and hard hitting posts. You can imagine my situation - going through buyer's remorse right now just as a new expensive car ! There was no need for me to get into this but as you said now I have to sit back and enjoy the DEW roller coaster :)

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for your kind words and you are most welcome..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    All right - this thread has run 370 pages, most of it discussing pre-launch matters. I hope the thread will now be relevant for new investors/owners.
    I wanted to "confess" that despite a lot of reservations about DEW and ATS on this thread I had booked the larger 3bhk unit with them.

1. I was looking for a long term investment with potential end use (may be 10 years + down the line)
    2. I compared GCX/NH8/DEW. I was priced out of GCX and currently stay in the vicinity. NH8/SPR never appealed to me as a living destination even though it was in budget. DEW has its share of issues but has great future potential (atleast in comparison to NH8).
    3. Most of the land bank on north of DEW is undeveloped. That being said I have seen GC/GCX/Sohna Rd. coming up in Gurgaon owing to all brand new development over a period of less than 10 years. I believe a similar development is feasible given all the reality big names and their plans given similar time.
    4. Its a high risk/reward investment. I have the time with me and if DEW (or rather the litigation 4 kms) comes up as planned then I'm betting the prices to be rationalized to Shohna/GCX or even better to DLF early phases. If complete DEW takes longer than 5 years then stagnation/harder resell is a definite possibility depending upon the overall real estate scenario at NCR. As an investor I'm taking an informed bet.

1. Before this thread I had never heard of ATS ! So thanks to all contributors who have written for and against it :) . My NOIDA friends none of whom has ATS property all knew about them.
    2. Sector 109 was a factor. Being on the north of DEW was another factor. Needless to say there is no single sector with so many builders so this should come out to be poshest of all DEW sectors.
    3. The prices are higher but I really liked their layouts and lower density of apartments. I have been burnt with Unitech's construction quality and long delays so more than happy to pay a premium if I don't have to go through a similar experience. Also not being in for "short term", I really didn't care about a higher premium running into few hundred Rs.
    4. I drove down to ATS's office at Noida sometimes in Nov. Even though they were not entertaining queries of booking over the , the sales manager took my booking 4700 CLP (I went prepared with all docs and a cheque book :) and offered me a choice of apts. on the same single floor for both the 3bhk towers. I picked up my apt and was given a receipt with apt. no. The cheque was encashed in 2 days. This experience was better than going through a broker not knowing what the heck is happening in the background.
    5. I feel a "slightly" higher price will deter any short term investors - something that I care about as a resident. I'm really hoping that the initial 3500/3800 DP investors are few. Also hope to see better gentry due to higher prices.

1. DEW itself. 5+ years and I'll be posting in the "Worst investment decisions.." thread :). So far I haven't taken a beating in RE yet though so keeping my fingers crossed.
    2. If the nearby is not livable/under developed irrespective of DEW in about 5 years, it will mean that this can't be rented. It will be hurting as missed
    opportunity costs.

1. They are readying to do BBA in couple of week's time so get ready with the remaining of the 30% payment.
    2. ATS still has unsold inventory as of today (I was told 40 units, I bet its higher). Not sure if Chintel is doing its own launch or ATS is in command. But so far I haven't seen any information with regards to Chintel doing its own launch. Does anyone has information on this ?

I haven't seen many posts of actual buyers so request all to come forward and post any relevant information.
    Last but not least, may God bless DEW (knowing all development projects in India are "Bhagwaan ke bharose") !

Congratulations dear co investor Sikka Ji,

It is a sound decision.
    I too am waiting for Chintels inventory to be out.
    We should see increase in prices on construction reaching mid floors.
    DE will come, time risk is tere for just 4 kms but for long term investors like us it is not a real risk.
    which tower ?
    Good luck with DE timing.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Sikkaji,

As you have mentioned there are more than 40 flats left as of today. When I did my booking around 3 months back they were not giving any flat below 10th floor. Also they were doing bookings only in 3 towers. So these 40 flats left from those 3 towers and above 10th floor only or from entire project?

Vipul.
    CommentQuote
  • I think only from ATS 3 towers

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Sikkaji,

As you have mentioned there are more than 40 flats left as of today. When I did my booking around 3 months back they were not giving any flat below 10th floor. Also they were doing bookings only in 3 towers. So these 40 flats left from those 3 towers and above 10th floor only or from entire project?

Vipul.

Hi,

It shd be from ATS towers as Chintels launched only 50 of their 3 towers .

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Congartulations Sikkaji, Your thoughts are inline with many long term investors in this belt. I am sure in long run, this investmemt will be multiplier.

4. I drove down to ATS's office at Noida sometimes in Nov. Even though they were not entertaining queries of booking over the , the sales manager took my booking 4700 CLP (I went prepared with all docs and a cheque book :) ) and offered me a choice of apts. on the same single floor for both the 3bhk towers. I picked up my apt and was given a receipt with apt. no. The cheque was encashed in 2 days. This experience was better than going through a broker not knowing what the heck is happening in the background.
    CommentQuote

opportunity costs.

Welcome to the ATS family. ...
    CommentQuote
  • A big thankyou Sikkaji.

I did not agree more to anybody regarding DEW. The triggers were precisely same to invest in sector 109. (though I have taken an additional big risk of a new builder as fortunately for me I realised that ATS will be beyond my budget).

Lets all DEW end users/investors hope that 2012 brings shine to our endeavours

Cheers Sikkaji, and a happy new year to all, irrespective of the DEW perception :)

opportunity costs.

CommentQuote
  • 1400 crore infra approved by HUDA for gurgaon sec 58-115

CM approves Rs 1,400 cr for city infrastructure - Hindustan Times

Comments awaited
    CommentQuote