Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sever work project awarded to this company

Gawar.in » Projects In Hand

Projects In Hand

PROJECTS IN HAND
    With a gross turnover of Rs. 404 Crores in the financial year 2010-11, our company has at present in hand a sizeable number of contracts worth Rs. 850.0 Crores. Commendation in the form of performance Certificates issued by various civic agencies speaks volumes of our expertise in the field
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Congartulations Sikkaji, Your thoughts are inline with many long term investors in this belt. I am sure in long run, this investmemt will be multiplier.

Mr. Bhatia,
    are you invested in this project or any other project on Dway?
    Regards
    CommentQuote

• These are just announcements.Real things to come up will take time.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news investors

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1051-buying-of-a-flat-by?p=116967#post116967

DDA nod to link roads to connect border areas
    Commuting across the length and breadth of the Capital is soon going to be a different experience altogether as one will be able to reach National Highway (NH) within 10 minutes from any part of the city. In an ambitious project, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has approved three link roads to provide road network in the city in bordering area for connectivity with neighbouring States. This project has been stuck failing clearance from the agency. These link roads will facilitate smooth travelling between two States — Delhi and Haryana — Dwarka-Palam Vihar, Najafgarh-Dhansa and Nelson Mandela Road-MG Road. While announcing the development, DDA vice-chairman GS Patnaik on Tuesday said these roads have been added in Zonal Development Plan now though they were there earlier.

“These have been approved and the Government may start construction work soon,” he said. Patnaik also added keeping in mind the ever-increasing vehicular population in Delhi, the DDA has envisaged another ambitious project to decongest the city with creation of three Urban Extension Roads (UERs). Under the project, three connecting carriageways between four highways will be constructed. Recently, the agency has also cleared three link roads.

He also said, “The idea is to reach highways within 10 minutes from any part of the city. Of course, there are issues on unauthorised colonies and land acquisition in those areas where these pathways are to be constructed, but that would be resolved,” he said. The senior official of the agency said as major development in the region (bordering area) had been planned; only last village would be left as green area or agricultural land.

“This is being done under pressure as across the border in neighbouring states there have been intense development. Bordering areas would be urbanised. DDA has already undertaken construction of UERs to provide connectivity from NH 1 to NH 8 and NH 10- NH 2. UER I, UER II and UER III are under progress,” said Patnaik.

Under the project, a road from NH 8, NH 10 and NH 1 to Wazirabad bypass will be constructed which is UER I. Another road will connect NH 1, NH 2, NH 8 and NH 10 to Wazirabad bypass as part of UER II. UER-III will help provide connectivity from Wazirabad bypass to NH-I and NH-10. The VC of DDA also said a study in Karkardooma and at MG Road is being conducted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to explore the possibilities of carrying out development under Transit Oriented Development programme — developing housing units and offices complexes along the Metro or mass transit corridor as proposed by the Ministry of Urban Development. “We are waiting for the recommendations,” he added.

Contrary to the view of the Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit pertaining to the vertical expansion of the city, Patnaik said the city needed mixed growth, vertical and horizontal. Though, Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath recently insisted on vertical growth being the only answer to Delhi’s problems of ever-increasing population. “I think it has to be a mix of both types of growth. If there is dearth of sources, there should not be vertical growth,” he said.
    Patnaik also announced that in next three years, DDA will provide one lakh dwelling units to economically weaker sections and lower income groups. It was announced that a ‘Golden Jubilee Park’ would come up on the western bank, which is part of its Yamuna River Front Development project. Having an area of 251 hectares, it will have amphitheater, plaza, information centre, exhibition space, food courts and children play area. Patnaik said a socio-cultural centre on the lines of the India Habitat Centre in Lodi Road would be constructed in Dwarka Sector 19. The vice-chairman said landscape development of Barapulla drainage is on and in the first phase, 4.6 km from JLN Stadium to Sarai Kale Khan will be taken up.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/city/324...der-areas.html
    CommentQuote
  • contract awarded ...wow

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1058-sobha-launches-first-integrated-township-in-south-india%C2%92s?p=1683#post1058

amit.bhalla wrote on NPR thread (thanx amit): i just spoke to the JE Mr Mangu Ram number for which was provided on this forum only , He said the tender has ready been awarded to some GAWAR company(coonstruction) I dunno , and the paper work has already been initiated by the company , They have asked patwaris to give them the alignment to roads and the demarcation is happening right now , for sector roads 99-115

which will take about a month or 2 , then they will start the ground work where there are no litigations , work will be divided into sub divisions as the area is huge , and the work will start on all stretched simultaneously

He said the work for non litigated areas would finish in 1 year or max 1 and half years...

Lets hope for the best
    So good news coming in , That guy sounded genuine ,
    CommentQuote
  • From past few months dollar appreciated quite fast attracting NRI to invest more in terms of rupees and traditionally Gurgaon remains always been in focus among NRIs and give unusual high return compared to another parts of NCR. However, from last few years infrastructural development in Gurgaon get stagnate and Noida surpassed the entire region and unprecedented growth have been observed. Still the appreciation is not at par due to farmer protest and land issues despite the UP govt is quite efficient to handle the matter and only mistake they did in Bhatta Parsol and all the past efforts get vanished. Personally, I feel Noida is better place in entire NCR region to invest and for living and you hardly found such type of infrastructure elsewhere in NCR.

DEW is good place to invest, but from last 5 years we are only hearing the announcement and nothing concrete is happening on ground and whatever is being developing not serve much to uplift the condition of sectors surrounding DEW. As, Gurgaon always remain famous for investment in NRIs, hence they are more concern for the appreciation rather than development of region and end user those are investing there for residing also know that habitation would not possible before next 10 years. In sector 109, today's one prominent builder was known as Prem properties in past who had originated the unauthorized colony New Palam Vihar which is now in focus for land acquisition issue and holding the key for execution of DEW.

You would surprised to know that prices of the entire area before launching the DEW (2005) the appreciation is whooping more than 40 times and at some area its more than that. The village guys those have made hard effort to sell their land before 2005 even at rs. 500/yd now selling to builder at the rate of 10 crore acre.

There are big land issues and govt is facing the tough job to acquire the land for development of sectors and DEW due to their circle rates those area equivalant at peanuts prices compared to market rates and several cases are being filling on daily basis. Despite the known fact speculation is high and the rates commanding are unjustified.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji

My risks are:-
    1. DEW itself. 5+ years and I'll be posting in the "Worst investment decisions.." thread :). So far I haven't taken a beating in RE yet though so keeping my fingers crossed.
    2. If the nearby is not livable/under developed irrespective of DEW in about 5 years, it will mean that this can't be rented. It will be hurting as missed
    opportunity costs.
    3. If ATS delays, I'll be ok as DEW is the holdup in the entire scheme.

For other Kocoon investors:-
    1. They are readying to do BBA in couple of week's time so get ready with the remaining of the 30% payment.
    2. ATS still has unsold inventory as of today (I was told 40 units, I bet its higher). Not sure if Chintel is doing its own launch or ATS is in command. But so far I haven't seen any information with regards to Chintel doing its own launch. Does anyone has information on this ?

I haven't seen many posts of actual buyers so request all to come forward and post any relevant information.
    Last but not least, may God bless DEW (knowing all development projects in India are "Bhagwaan ke bharose") !

Congratulations Sikkaji and all the best for your new investment !!
    Such a long term and fair evaluation before investing, will ensure that you don't get any nasty surprise in the future.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone for their well wishes ! The year has started on a spate of positive news for DEW investors and hope to see significant progress this year.
    BTW any ATS CLP buyers here ? I received a call demanding the rest of the 30% money. The BBA will be released after that. HDFC as of last week was still not disbursing loan for ATS (still in works).
    CommentQuote
  • whats is the CLP payment plan Sikkaji for ATS?

How much money goes before ground floor roof?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    whats is the CLP payment plan Sikkaji for ATS?

How much money goes before ground floor roof?

Pretty steep - looking at around 50% - http://www.kocoon.atsgreens.com/pdf/kocoon-price-list.pdf .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, that is pretty steep, but looks like more of the current norms, several Builders r following, looking at the present liquidity crunch .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Thanks everyone for their well wishes ! The year has started on a spate of positive news for DEW investors and hope to see significant progress this year.
    BTW any ATS CLP buyers here ? I received a call demanding the rest of the 30% money. The BBA will be released after that. HDFC as of last week was still not disbursing loan for ATS (still in works).

Sikkaji I have been told to make 30% payment before 06th Feb. I am still waiting for the final figure..... I bought it through chintels. I have asked them to send me full payment schedule which they will be sending it in near future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikrant78
    Sikkaji I have been told to make 30% payment before 06th Feb. I am still waiting for the final figure..... I bought it through chintels. I have asked them to send me full payment schedule which they will be sending it in near future

I also booked a Kocoon unit in prelaunch by chintels at 4350/-psf. Payment plan is not yet sent to me also. Is the date of 6th Feb to complete 30% is confirmed as i didn't get any call till date from their side? May be i may get in 1-2 days....Please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Is any bank loan is available for kocoon?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Infrastructure Ltd. : Blindfolded with greed, took life of an innocent 'Kid'[/B

Friends,

My intent is not to malign any organization for any personal benefit of mine. I am not into realty business but I do own a flat in ATS Greens Paradiso, Sector-CHI4, Plot No. GH03, Greater Noida, U.P.
    I had been trying to be patient for over last 4 years but yesterday I came of know of a mishap (directly attributable to ATS) which shocked me, agonized me and brought tears to my eyes. He was one of my friend's son, a charming lad, hardly crossed kindergarten, only brother to an elder sister, a happy family of four it WAS!!!!!
    We residents of the society had been asking for our rights for over 4 years, we residents of Greens Paradiso (feels ashamed of writing ATS in front of the society's name) as a family are victim of this pathetic builder and now we the Paradiso family lost a son, a brother, a friend and we are all not able to come out of the shock.
    I know we as consumers have negligible rights in "Union of India", but fortunately I have RIGHT of expression and here I am exercising that. This is to make, you all out there, aware of the fact as to what extent morality/humanity can degrade where a businessmen loses all sense of right and wrong JUST to save a couple of bucks.

In ATS Paradiso, there is a fire assembly area at Floor#8 and it has a fire escape window (pretty large one) with only provision of two latches (one at top and other bottom). The bottom one perfectly in reach of kids and the very window I am talking about had the upper one misaligned and thus not useable (BTW fixed overnight after the mishap).
    Design flaws:
    #1. Window opening outside
    #2. Latch in children's reach
    #3. No automated provision of unlocking in case of fire-safety button pressed after breaking the fire-glass.
    #4. Almost a sitting platform where this window is installed.
    On this fateful day, this kid tried sitting on this platform, upper latch non-functional, lower one opened .. no one paid heed to this. Kid tried making himself comfortable on that platform, window shutters flung open, poor kid lost balance and rest is what we all are still not able to come out of. It was a free fall from 8th Floor :-(
    How much money do you all think the company would have saved by not installing proper latches, automated latches, periodic check-ups of such provisions, post installation QC certification. Do you think there had been even a single arrest so far OR do you think someone will be prosecuted for this negligence OR did you hear of this accident in ANY news paper-channel where TV channels are like mushrooms in monsoon in Noida.

We the Paradiso family are looking forward to make this IMMORAL business house pay for it's sins and need your help. Every help counts. You know of any good lawyer in NCR please let us know, you know of ppl in media plz ask them to spare 2-3 mins of their airtime for us, for the kid who lost his life, you can even help by thinking twice before investing in a group like ATS, you can even help by sharing this write-up ... plz do help .. not for me .. not for we the Paradiso-Family, not for the the grieving family ... not for the lad who lost his life BUT for OUR future. We have been looted/cheated time and again. Do we wish to let it continue .. do we wish all this to keep on re-playing time and again for our kids and future generations. We need to draw a line at some point of time and the time is NOW !!!! We are living in a democratic country, we have right of expression .. so let's exercise it .. use social networking ... make the voices echoed into the heads of those who are responsible for all these acts. There is nothing worse than BAD name for a business house and they deserve this so let us give them what they deserve.

I feel this is my responsibility to let you all know what we had gone through and may be many of you out there are still going through and may have to bear the burns in future:
    - This project was sold in 2005 and phase-2 in 2006
    - Promised possession in 2008 for phase-1 and 2009 for phase-2.
    - Builder changed the plan as per his wish right in 2007. We raised concerns but nothing as usual.
    - We were sent letters for possession, when there was no electricity, almost negligible security, no house keeping no recreational area, no club-house no pool NOTHING. Not even a single shop for daily groceries.
    - Pathetic quality of construction ... poor workman-ship ... not even a single flat owner who didn't have to go through the ordeal to make the flat liveable.
    - Even as of today NO function security cameras, No boom barriers, inadequate security, over charging for power-backup (forced back-up loads approx 3X the govt advice)
    - Even as of today NO creche for kids as promised in Brochure, NO water softening plant, NO commercial space for shops.
    - There was a fire in 2009-2010 in one flat and fire safety system didn't work, no water in hoses and not even a single fire extinguisher.
    - People were left with charred appliances as a result of power surges as there was no State power
    - Incidents of tress-passing where in residents had to call police for safety/security.
    - Numerous additional villas constructed on the promised green area for kids in the name of increased FAR.
    - Last but not least it's end of 2011 and construction is still ON and on the other hand this shameless business entity coming up with two projects in Gurgaon.

We know we live in "Union of India" where we are just Tax-Paying living organisms called homo-sapiens, not even humans, coz they have RIGHTS and we don't :-(
    I dare this business unit, do the same in countries where citizens are humans not some homo-sapiens. We just kept on extending our capacity of patience and the capacity of taking on these atrocities ... but we can't do it on the cost of lives of our family members ... so here I speak and ask you to make sure that this echos!!!! Please Do share this.

Owner ATS Greens Paradiso[/B

Friends,

My intent is not to malign any organization for any personal benefit of mine. I am not into realty business but I do own a flat in ATS Greens Paradiso, Sector-CHI4, Plot No. GH03, Greater Noida, U.P.
    I had been trying to be patient for over last 4 years but yesterday I came of know of a mishap (directly attributable to ATS) which shocked me, agonized me and brought tears to my eyes. He was one of my friend's son, a charming lad, hardly crossed kindergarten, only brother to an elder sister, a happy family of four it WAS!!!!!
    We residents of the society had been asking for our rights for over 4 years, we residents of Greens Paradiso (feels ashamed of writing ATS in front of the society's name) as a family are victim of this pathetic builder and now we the Paradiso family lost a son, a brother, a friend and we are all not able to come out of the shock.
    I know we as consumers have negligible rights in "Union of India", but fortunately I have RIGHT of expression and here I am exercising that. This is to make, you all out there, aware of the fact as to what extent morality/humanity can degrade where a businessmen loses all sense of right and wrong JUST to save a couple of bucks.

In ATS Paradiso, there is a fire assembly area at Floor#8 and it has a fire escape window (pretty large one) with only provision of two latches (one at top and other bottom). The bottom one perfectly in reach of kids and the very window I am talking about had the upper one misaligned and thus not useable (BTW fixed overnight after the mishap).
    Design flaws:
    #1. Window opening outside
    #2. Latch in children's reach
    #3. No automated provision of unlocking in case of fire-safety button pressed after breaking the fire-glass.
    #4. Almost a sitting platform where this window is installed.
    On this fateful day, this kid tried sitting on this platform, upper latch non-functional, lower one opened .. no one paid heed to this. Kid tried making himself comfortable on that platform, window shutters flung open, poor kid lost balance and rest is what we all are still not able to come out of. It was a free fall from 8th Floor :-(
    How much money do you all think the company would have saved by not installing proper latches, automated latches, periodic check-ups of such provisions, post installation QC certification. Do you think there had been even a single arrest so far OR do you think someone will be prosecuted for this negligence OR did you hear of this accident in ANY news paper-channel where TV channels are like mushrooms in monsoon in Noida.

We the Paradiso family are looking forward to make this IMMORAL business house pay for it's sins and need your help. Every help counts. You know of any good lawyer in NCR please let us know, you know of ppl in media plz ask them to spare 2-3 mins of their airtime for us, for the kid who lost his life, you can even help by thinking twice before investing in a group like ATS, you can even help by sharing this write-up ... plz do help .. not for me .. not for we the Paradiso-Family, not for the the grieving family ... not for the lad who lost his life BUT for OUR future. We have been looted/cheated time and again. Do we wish to let it continue .. do we wish all this to keep on re-playing time and again for our kids and future generations. We need to draw a line at some point of time and the time is NOW !!!! We are living in a democratic country, we have right of expression .. so let's exercise it .. use social networking ... make the voices echoed into the heads of those who are responsible for all these acts. There is nothing worse than BAD name for a business house and they deserve this so let us give them what they deserve.

I feel this is my responsibility to let you all know what we had gone through and may be many of you out there are still going through and may have to bear the burns in future:
    - This project was sold in 2005 and phase-2 in 2006
    - Promised possession in 2008 for phase-1 and 2009 for phase-2.
    - Builder changed the plan as per his wish right in 2007. We raised concerns but nothing as usual.
    - We were sent letters for possession, when there was no electricity, almost negligible security, no house keeping no recreational area, no club-house no pool NOTHING. Not even a single shop for daily groceries.
    - Pathetic quality of construction ... poor workman-ship ... not even a single flat owner who didn't have to go through the ordeal to make the flat liveable.
    - Even as of today NO function security cameras, No boom barriers, inadequate security, over charging for power-backup (forced back-up loads approx 3X the govt advice)
    - Even as of today NO creche for kids as promised in Brochure, NO water softening plant, NO commercial space for shops.
    - There was a fire in 2009-2010 in one flat and fire safety system didn't work, no water in hoses and not even a single fire extinguisher.
    - People were left with charred appliances as a result of power surges as there was no State power
    - Incidents of tress-passing where in residents had to call police for safety/security.
    - Numerous additional villas constructed on the promised green area for kids in the name of increased FAR.
    - Last but not least it's end of 2011 and construction is still ON and on the other hand this shameless business entity coming up with two projects in Gurgaon.

We know we live in "Union of India" where we are just Tax-Paying living organisms called homo-sapiens, not even humans, coz they have RIGHTS and we don't :-(
    I dare this business unit, do the same in countries where citizens are humans not some homo-sapiens. We just kept on extending our capacity of patience and the capacity of taking on these atrocities ... but we can't do it on the cost of lives of our family members ... so here I speak and ask you to make sure that this echos!!!! Please Do share this.

Owner ATS Greens Paradiso
    CommentQuote