ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Yes, that is also possible and may be a good entry point for those who plan to take loan anyways. CLP and DP difference is 70% here as 30% has to be paid in 45 days under both plans. Project will have bank approvals by launch date so DP buyers(resale deals) can also avail bank loans.
    Hi
    Greetings

He he

thats what I meant.. infact the difference in price from builder will be more than compensated by taking a bank finance..

Still those who would have a strategic view would give it a miss on this point alone.. surely location does matter but a big difference in price should dissuade any sensible buying on launch.

Cheers

Comment

With the DEW work at good pace and the signs that the compensation dispute to be solved very soon, sector 109 being the commercial belt , the connectivity and proximity to the airport, delhi, south delhi, any price around less than 4.8k in CLP or 4.3 DP is a good one. (What matters is what will be there in near future not what is there now).

Those who believe in DEW will invest others will choose to miss.

The problem is those who want to invest also may not be lucky to get hold of any property due to the huge response ATS has already received.

Comment

Dosto koi mujhe yeh batega ki ab availability ka kya scene hain...

Kuch available hain kya aur kis price pain??

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Amit Bhai,

You will get the correct picture in 1 week.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Amit,

Chintel has sold ATS INVENTORY only floor 14 and above.
            ATS has sold mostly floor 7 and above.

Ths the lower floors shd still be there respectively.
            Rest we wd come to know around launch time which hopefully is soon.

Regards,
            VB
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Rahul open request

Hi Rahul,

This is a polite request to you to please IGNORE any spammer. Please appreciate that the spammer has blogging as full time job as you can see in tens of thousands of posts.....think about the time that XX,XXXX numbers of posts take to pen.

Second point, he is a failure in 3 of 4 investments that I know of, can present you posts To substantiate this. He has to vent out his frustrations anywhere else. He can not vent it on his investment threads as that may further impact the project. This spammer calls his investment in a project where NOT a single bick gas been laid in 2 years as a success while he maligns the the thread of ATS where even the launch is yet awaited. Can u beat such a negative bias.

Rahul, argument and debate is and should be done with those who you can respect (like Amit001, vinaybhatia, rudder, noida, Rs , mkt, generally MagadhPride pride.....and most of the oter bloggers but one) people who talk balanced views. So Rahul please avoid or better IGNORE the spammer as a spammer generally feeds on your responses. Otherwise all he has is to bash DE....let him...it is known to all that DE is under construction, photographs are on thread too... Let him should wolf wolf..

See some spam posts today.....complete non sense , repeated time and again in blue, full of malicious allegations . Stopped reading after the first two but cd not avoid the direct exchange u had with a spammer.

Rahul the argument is not helping the Project related discussion on the thread as however correct you would be , the spammer will go on posting nonsense as you see from his THOUSANDS of posts, so please for this thread let us keep the arguments healthy by keeping it thread related.

No truth or fact or logic by you, and even progress photographs will shut him up as he possibly gets commission to write thousands of posts else how can one have such time?

ATS project sold like hot cakes on Chintel PRE launch....that is testimony to te success ...let him ....... U walk silent and elegant.

Please ignore any posts that lead you to an argument that is not related to project.

This is a request, as I think, i can request you my friend. I leave the decision on you sir. Try and IGNORE spammer. It wd keep the thread healthy and project related. At least I do IGNORE him and since some time enjoy be the thread more than I used to when I wd state the fact against his malicious posts....now I ignore the rant and respond only to other bloggers. U to can do so and this wd avoid arguments and keep you in policy.

VB
              Last edited November 14 2011, 02:31 AM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

3500 dp pre launch and 4500 (possibly) launch is a big difference..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Cheers
                  :-)
                  I thing Launch wd be at 4300 for first few of remaining flats.
                  As u say, he who laughs last, laughs the best.
                  How have u been ?
                  VB
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings
                    Cheers
                    Very few people could get 3500, so there may be very few deals available for resale. At 4500 ( after broker discount) also, I don't think inventory will last for more than few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                      Very few people could get 3500, so there may be very few deals available for resale. At 4500 ( after broker discount) also, I don't think inventory will last for more than few weeks.
                      Yes....as far as I know from a call with ATS n number of customers have deposited cheques to express interest to purchase at 4800 CLP and 4300 DP . I ay be wrong but that is what I have heard...so u can take n numbers of confirmed interest from customers like me who trust ATS out of available inventory. This was possibly accepted from India based PRE existing customers who went for meetings on PRE launch at 4300 DP and 4800 CLP.

I feel sorry for those who got disuaded by spammer and did not buy then.

With DE progress this will touch 5000 CLP soon.
                      Last edited November 14 2011, 03:03 AM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X