Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    I also booked a Kocoon unit in prelaunch by chintels at 4350/-psf. Payment plan is not yet sent to me also. Is the date of 6th Feb to complete 30% is confirmed as i didn't get any call till date from their side? May be i may get in 1-2 days....Please confirm.

I called them and they told me the balance of 30% should be payed by 06th Feb. I asked them to send an email but until now didn't receive any intimation from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Few questions for ATS customers,

1. Is first transfer free for ATS projects, if not what is the charge?
    2. Is there any lockin period in ATS projects for resale activity?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Few questions for ATS customers,

1. Is first transfer free for ATS projects, if not what is the charge?
    2. Is there any lockin period in ATS projects for resale activity?

The Transfer policy of the application I filled up at the time of applying states the following.

Quote:

• Transfer policy

- Transfer fees of Rs. 50/- per sqft
    - First transfer after one year from date of booking

Unquote:
    CommentQuote
  • But I have applied through Chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikrant78
    The Transfer policy of the application I filled up at the time of applying states the following.

Quote:

• Transfer policy

- Transfer fees of Rs. 50/- per sqft
    - First transfer after one year from date of booking

Unquote:

same applies to ATS. exceptions being any transfers before BBA I think.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VB and Vikrant.

Does anyone knows if Hafeez Contractor has done architecture for earlier ATS projects like Paradiso,Village etc.. or this is the first time ATS has engaged him for Kocoon.

I have also heard that ATS Triumph is also designed by Hafeez.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks VB and Vikrant.

Does anyone knows if Hafeez Contractor has done architecture for earlier ATS projects like Paradiso,Village etc.. or this is the first time ATS has engaged him for Kocoon.

I have also heard that ATS Triumph is also designed by Hafeez.

ATS village is designed by Hafeez Contractor
    CommentQuote
  • does any one know how much inventory is still there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunwar
    ATS Infrastructure Ltd. : Blindfolded with greed, took life of an innocent 'Kid'

Kunwar really sorry to hear about the tragic mishap - I empathise with the family and its irreparable loss - really sad.

But what I am equally or more sorry and also surprised at the same time is the insensitivity of boarders towards what you have mentioned. Still people are discussing how much is the transfer fee, resale price, payments, inventory blah blah blah. This is a perfect example to potray how insensitive we have become as a human beings and how greed rules our mind than emotions or sentiments."Its all about Money" seems to have clouded our minds - common guys wake up and change

Kunwar really sorry to hear about the tragic mishap - I empathise with the family and its irreparable loss - really sad.

But what I am equally or more sorry and also surprised at the same time is the insensitivity of boarders towards what you have mentioned. Still people are discussing how much is the transfer fee, resale price, payments, inventory blah blah blah. This is a perfect example to potray how insensitive we have become as a human beings and how greed rules our mind than emotions or sentiments."Its all about Money" seems to have clouded our minds - common guys wake up and change

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps

Dear Mr Mohitnps and Mr Kunwar I sincerely apologies if any of my actions has given you an impression of apathy for the loss.

Mr Mohitnps the above incident was already posted on the thread sometime and I am are aware of it. I do sympathies with the whole family. May God give them strength for this irreparable loss. I will be more than willing to support them in whatever little way I can.

The timing of the communication (with other members) was bad and I should have been more sensitive keeping the above incident in mind.

I regret for my actions.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    I went to ATS office today to make my balance payments and procured all the original receipts(incl. the ones for payment made during pre-launch).
    The BBA should be signed within this month.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Loans

I hear banks are offering loans now on the Kacoon project.
    CommentQuote
  • From what I got to know today, banks will start offering loans early Feb for ATS Kocoon.
    Regards

Originally Posted by vb2309
    I hear banks are offering loans now on the Kacoon project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,Thanks for the update. Do u know the following:
    1) Do we have any lockin period.
    2) When the excavation will start, since date of next instalment will govern from this date.
    3) Inventory status of ATS.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    From what I got to know today, banks will start offering loans early Feb for ATS Kocoon.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. find my response(in blue) based on what I learnt from them.
    Regards

Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi,Thanks for the update. Do u know the following:
    1) Do we have any lockin period.
    Yes, there is 1 year lockin period

2) When the excavation will start, since date of next instalment will govern from this date.
    Excavation should start by end of Feb. Perimeter is completely secured. Presently soil testing is ongoing.
    3) Inventory status of ATS.
    Out of the 222 flat inventory with ATS, less than 40 are left, mostly 3100sqft ones. The smaller ones(2100 & 1700) are scarce.

They said they are happy with the response to Kocoon and are contemplating another project in 109 on another piece of land nearby.
    CommentQuote