Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Pls. find my response(in blue) based on what I learnt from them.
    Regards

They said they are happy with the response to Kocoon and are contemplating another project in 109 on another piece of land nearby.

I doubt if any more land is left with chintels for a group housing in 109 , What I heard last was chintels were planning for a ggn - delhi project

That means half in ggn 108 and half supposed to bve developed as only greens situated in Delhi portion (declared Green Belt)

They might come out with some Golf course view aptts....U never know
    CommentQuote
    Pls. find my response(in blue) based on what I learnt from them.
    Regards

They said they are happy with the response to Kocoon and are contemplating another project in 109 on another piece of land nearby.

I have heard the same the new phase shall be launched in sector 109 by ATS , this is surely a good nes for the existing buyer of Kocoon.
    CommentQuote

• There are PLCs applicable on MAhindra project nearly for every good flat where as there are no plcs here.That makes thisnproject at a same price level ...On that note Thisbproject is far better bet. I am happy now.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I have received the attached payment plan from Chintels.

Trust it will be of some help.

brgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40

There are PLCs applicable on MAhindra project nearly for every good flat where as there are no plcs here.That makes thisnproject at a same price level ...On that note This project is far better bet. I am happy now.

That's a valid point Batrah ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Chintels Inventory for Koccon? Is it out in market?

Originally Posted by beowulf

Inventory status of ATS.
    Out of the 222 flat inventory with ATS, less than 40 are left, mostly 3100sqft ones. The smaller ones(2100 & 1700) are scarce.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any update on Chintels Inventory for Koccon? Is it out in market?

I just spoke to Chintels. They said they will be releasing more flats at a later date.
    CommentQuote
  • Later date ? Which mo th ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Later date ? Which mo th ?

I know its ambiguous ....but he didn't tell me.
    CommentQuote
    Dear all,
    I went to ATS office today to make my balance payments and procured all the original receipts(incl. the ones for payment made during pre-launch).
    The BBA should be signed within this month.
    Regards

Quick updates - my cheque for rest of 30% was encashed and received receipts for all payments. BBA to be sent by next week. They are "threatening" to raise a demand every two months or so ! Am I the only one wishing that they need go "slow" given DEW timelines ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Quick updates - my cheque for rest of 30% was encashed and received receipts for all payments. BBA to be sent by next week. They are "threatening" to raise a demand every two months or so ! Am I the only one wishing that they need go "slow" given DEW timelines ?

Any idea what is the projected delivery date? I think delivery should happen in 2015 which should be okay.

Mahindra Aura, IB 103 and 110, Raheja, Chintels etc will be delivered by that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any idea what is the projected delivery date? I think delivery should happen in 2015 which should be okay.

Mahindra Aura, IB 103 and 110, Raheja, Chintels etc will be delivered by that time.

End 2014 / Mid 2015 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    End 2014 / Mid 2015 ?

2018 se pehle agar yeh log possession de dete hain, to pls mat lena, otherwise u will end up only paying the maintenence cost, because usme reh to sakte nahin hain, jab tak infra naa aa jaaye, aur woh 2018 se pehle aane waala hai nahin... so jitna late ho utna acchha hai... !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations guys for investing in the best project of NCR..Happy New year too.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back Rahul bhai!!
    CommentQuote