Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Welcome back Rahul'ji!

Hi there!
    It was a long wait for you to be back on IREF and before you could pen down few words of Congratulations for ATS buyers /investors.

Welcome back Rahul'ji!

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Congratulations guys for investing in the best project of NCR..Happy New year too.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi there!
    It was a long wait for you to be back on IREF and before you could pen down few words of Congratulations for ATS buyers /investors.

Welcome back Rahul'ji!

nipsy bhai...thanks a lot . all the best wishes for this year. I Congratulate anyone who makes a decision to buy a good project. It could be ATS, shobha, Aura, vatika, DLF and so on...
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back Rahul

Hi buddy
    Welcome back to the forum.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • wow

guys

today I received a call and an e mail from my Nominated Customer Services Manager at ATS
    what a pleasent experience that Indian builders now care to call overses and share the contacts who would serve in terms of any queries, paper work etc

the call and following email gave me contact names for customer service and accounts etc

i forgot to ask...when wd they start excavation..any one asked?

vb
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I intend taking a home loan of around 20L for my purchase. Presently PNB, ICICI & HDFC are offering loans for ATS Kocoon. I had a talk with the PNB manager & he might give some discount on interest rates if more folks apply for the loan. So in case anyone is interested in taking a home-loan from PNB, pls PM me.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,

I intend taking a home loan of around 20L for my purchase. Presently PNB, ICICI & HDFC are offering loans for ATS Kocoon. I had a talk with the PNB manager & he might give some discount on interest rates if more folks apply for the loan. So in case anyone is interested in taking a home-loan from PNB, pls PM me.
    Regards

Hi

I heard that only the processing fee is negotiable. Are you sure that interest rates are negotiable as it is based on RBI rate.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, interest rates are negotiable. I have managed discounts in the past.
    BPLR-x% is the rate offered. One should bargain to maximize x.
    Regards

Originally Posted by dineshr
    Hi

I heard that only the processing fee is negotiable. Are you sure that interest rates are negotiable as it is based on RBI rate.

Regards
    CommentQuote
    Yes, interest rates are negotiable. I have managed discounts in the past.
    BPLR-x% is the rate offered. One should bargain to maximize x.
    Regards

Hi

I am applying for loan frm SBI. They said interest rate would be around 10.75. Should I negotiate? What do u think should be optimum?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Make sure that the rate they are offering you is linked to their Base PLR(Prime Lending Rate). PLR-x%. & try to bargain on x. If there are 8-10 people applying together, they should give a further discount of 0.5%.
    Yes, 10.75% is decent. Axis Bank is offering 10.5%, PNB is offering 10.75%. I'm trying to push PNB for 10.5%... lets see.
    And finally, try to avoid private banks for home loans(even if they are offering at lower rates). I have seen lots of people suffer in the long run.
    Regards

Originally Posted by dineshr
    Hi

I am applying for loan frm SBI. They said interest rate would be around 10.75. Should I negotiate? What do u think should be optimum?

regards
    CommentQuote
    Make sure that the rate they are offering you is linked to their Base PLR(Prime Lending Rate). PLR-x%. & try to bargain on x. If there are 8-10 people applying together, they should give a further discount of 0.5%.
    Yes, 10.75% is decent. Axis Bank is offering 10.5%, PNB is offering 10.75%. I'm trying to push PNB for 10.5%... lets see.
    And finally, try to avoid private banks for home loans(even if they are offering at lower rates). I have seen lots of people suffer in the long run.
    Regards

Hi,
    Just for your info, I had finalized my loan from HDFC for a unitech property. They have offered a rate of 10.75% & yes I did negotiated on processing fee too.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls can u share
    PREPAYMENT PENALTY
    INTEREST AND PRINCIPAL DISTRIBUTION IN INSTALLEMENTS
    CommentQuote
  • VB sir aap kyo loan ki tension lete ho - aapne to DP pain liya hain

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Pls can u share
    PREPAYMENT PENALTY
    CommentQuote
  • VB,
    There is no Pre-payment penalty. & EMI for 20L loan for 20 years will be around 20K per month. You can use this emi calculator:
    www.shivament.com/loan-amortization%20calculator.xls

Amit001 sir, I too have taken in DP, but was 20L short during pre-launch in Sept, and ATS had agreed in goodwill to accept the balance amount after bank loans were approved.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Pls can u share
    PREPAYMENT PENALTY

No pre payment penalty if you have funds in your account i.e. your own funds. If not they will charge some one time charges as closure charges on the outstanding amount.
    I am not sure, may be 2% or so
    CommentQuote
  • You also have option to pay ONLY the interest or EMI, as you wish.
    CommentQuote