Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB sir aap kyo loan ki tension lete ho - aapne to DP pain liya hain

Just finding the "cost" of money.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes VB cud be a good idea to take loan on this project and invets in CLP somewhere else
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Yes VB cud be a good idea to take loan on this project and invets in CLP somewhere else

Too late to take a loan on this project bro
    Also 10 per cent is too high
    CommentQuote
  • Post from Chintels thread

Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    जहाजगढ़ रोड का निर्माण शुरू
    28 Jan 2012, 0400 hrs IST
    आर्टिकल

एनबीटी न्यूज॥ गुड़गांव : न्यू पालम विहार के फेस-2 स्थित पुलिस चेक पोस्ट से जहाजगढ़ गांव तक शुक्रवार सुबह सड़क निर्माण शुरू कर दिया गया। इसका उद्घाटन न्यू पालम विहार की रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर असोसिएशन के प्रेजिडेंट और नगर निगम के पार्षद ऋषिराज राणा ने नारियल फोड़कर किया। सड़क के निर्माण पर 70 लाख रुपये का खर्च आएगा। इस रोड का निर्माण चिंटल और एटीएस ग्रुप कर रहे हैं। इस रोड की चौड़ाई 40 फीट है। रोड के निर्माण से न्यू पालम विहार के अलावा आस-पास लगते गांवों को फायदा पहुंचेगा

Post from Chintels thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Too late to take a loan on this project bro
    Also 10 per cent is too high

Two points to consider from CLP point of View -
    a) One needs to give 20% before any bank will disburse. I suggest to even pay the 3rd installment as well before taking disbursal. In clp the payment is staggered so do not start calculating interest from day one.
    b) Normally appreciation will far exceed the interest part (in decent projects) so in the end you usually make money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    a) One needs to give 20% before any bank will disburse. I suggest to even pay the 3rd installment as well before taking disbursal. In clp the payment is staggered so do not start calculating interest from day one.
    b) Normally appreciation will far exceed the interest part (in decent projects) so in the end you usually make money.

Well pointed out
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. PNB is also offering me 10.75%, and I am trying to bargain for 10.5%. I believe rates will any-ways come down further in a few months.

Here the prepayment clause is more relaxed. No penalty even if loan is re-financed and not paid from own funds. Axis bank also has this relaxed pre-payment clause.
    regards

Originally Posted by rs2507
    No pre payment penalty if you have funds in your account i.e. your own funds. If not they will charge some one time charges as closure charges on the outstanding amount.
    I am not sure, may be 2% or so
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for the info. PNB is also offering me 10.75%, and I am trying to bargain for 10.5%. I believe rates will any-ways come down further in a few months.

Here the prepayment clause is more relaxed. No penalty even if loan is re-financed and not paid from own funds. Axis bank also has this relaxed pre-payment clause.
    regards

Yes both valid points. rates should come down now. Secondly in case of re-finance no penalty. It is only when you sell, you should have your own funds to pre pay.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • A hypothetical question.

I booked a flat at CLP price with total cost of 60L, of which I would take loan of 20L. Till now I have paid 20L to builder. Can I ask bank to pay the next 20L of payments and I will pay the last 20L amount? Or bank will always pay when I have completed rest of payments (40L in this case). The idea is that by the time bank will pay his payment of 20L in CLP, I would generate rest of the payment from my own resources.

The other option would be to take loan of 40L from bank, and do prepayments as and when I generate money during the course.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    A hypothetical question.

I booked a flat at CLP price with total cost of 60L, of which I would take loan of 20L. Till now I have paid 20L to builder. Can I ask bank to pay the next 20L of payments and I will pay the last 20L amount? Or bank will always pay when I have completed rest of payments (40L in this case). The idea is that by the time bank will pay his payment of 20L in CLP, I would generate rest of the payment from my own resources.

The other option would be to take loan of 40L from bank, and do prepayments as and when I generate money during the course.

Yes, you can go with the 1st option. Generally there are 2 restrictions with a home loan.

1. You need to get the loan disbursed within x no of months, from the date of sanction ( check with your bank ).

2. You need to make 20 % of the payment, before loan can be disbursed.

-SK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for the info. PNB is also offering me 10.75%, and I am trying to bargain for 10.5%. I believe rates will any-ways come down further in a few months.

regards

PNB is going down to 10.4% so negotiate well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

Now many banks are even giving 15%.. depending on profile; it's not the same days as the good old 10% era but still better than 20%. There is also another option of pro-rata available in many banks; what that means is if one is short of the 15%/20%.. then for future installments the bank and the individual will make pro-rata payments. One can explore this as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I had taken a pre-appr. from HDFC which will expire this month and I'll have to likely re-apply. Let me know the rate if anyone is targeting above 75L loan.

BTW last Fri. I received the flashy project brochure along with letter from the acct. manager.

Anyone received the BBA yet ? Any word on when the ground breaking will happen ?

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sikka Ji.

Morning...I to received a call from Customer Services introducing themselves and thanking etc...

They shared that they have send out brochures.

I also understood that BBA are being processed and in case of a loan scenario it can be processed on a priority immediately.

Hope that helps.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Greetings Everybody,

I own an unit in ATS koccon and wants to resale although they have 1 yr locking period of reselling but i play smart and didn't imprint the ownership details just to resale, it means whoever will buy it from me will be first designated owner, booking price was rs4000 psf and selling amount is rs4600 psf, unit size is 2095sq ft, i expect precise buyers only to share further details.

Thanks

I am not sure if you can advertise here as it is against this forum mate.
    I believe this is CLP.

Just for benefit of members :

How much have you paid? (What will be a buyers outgo?)
    What floor and Which Tower?
    Why should a buyer buy from you when one can but at 4700 from ATS and Chintels?
    Is Rs.100 enough an incentive?

These questions would be asked by any buyer and would be interested to know your approach.
    I am not looking to buy from your good self but I think, as a co blogger that you may be able to sell fast if you price it at 4500 which was the accepted price point at this forum before formal launch and seems more reasonable before construction start.

Yes, as soon as any work, boundry wall / excavation starts then you may be able to sell at 4700 easily.

Wish you luck....U can advertise on other paid advertisement portals too.

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote