Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Greetings Everybody,

I own an unit in ATS koccon and wants to resale although they have 1 yr locking period of reselling but i play smart and didn't imprint the ownership details just to resale, it means whoever will buy it from me will be first designated owner, booking price was rs4000 psf and selling amount is rs4600 psf, unit size is 2095sq ft, i expect precise buyers only to share further details.

Thanks

is this unit of down payment or CLP plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I am not sure if you can advertise here as it is against this forum mate.
    I believe this is CLP.

Just for benefit of members :

How much have you paid? (What will be a buyers outgo?)
    What floor and Which Tower?
    Why should a buyer buy from you when one can but at 4700 from ATS and Chintels?
    Is Rs.100 enough an incentive?

These questions would be asked by any buyer and would be interested to know your approach.
    I am not looking to buy from your good self but I think, as a co blogger that you may be able to sell fast if you price it at 4500 which was the accepted price point at this forum before formal launch and seems more reasonable before construction start.

Yes, as soon as any work, boundry wall / excavation starts then you may be able to sell at 4700 easily.

Wish you luck....U can advertise on other paid advertisement portals too.

Regards
    VB

i agree at 4500 resale , its a fair price..
    CommentQuote
    I am not sure if you can advertise here as it is against this forum mate.
    I believe this is CLP.

Just for benefit of members :

How much have you paid? (What will be a buyers outgo?)
    What floor and Which Tower?
    Why should a buyer buy from you when one can but at 4700 from ATS and Chintels?
    Is Rs.100 enough an incentive?

These questions would be asked by any buyer and would be interested to know your approach.
    I am not looking to buy from your good self but I think, as a co blogger that you may be able to sell fast if you price it at 4500 which was the accepted price point at this forum before formal launch and seems more reasonable before construction start.

Yes, as soon as any work, boundry wall / excavation starts then you may be able to sell at 4700 easily.

Wish you luck....U can advertise on other paid advertisement portals too.

Regards
    VB

Thanks for the consent fella, i told you its the wish of buyer to get this else not, i have publicize what i have, if a one is getting the unit as fresh allotment at 4600 than they can, please update yourself in terms of ATS n Chintels....ATS has stopped fresh booking a long time back rs 4800 psf and chintels is closing its only left Tower J tomorrow because they are left with very few flats rs 4700, i appreciate your reply again but as i wrote only precise buyer should reply and i guess you aren't
    But any ways Thanks that you wrote.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Sikka Ji.

Morning...I to received a call from Customer Services introducing themselves and thanking etc...

They shared that they have send out brochures.

I also understood that BBA are being processed and in case of a loan scenario it can be processed on a priority immediately.

Hope that helps.

VB

i also received a call from my personal customer relationship manager. great service. I didn't expect that. Normally after you buy ..its so difficult to get some one do your followup and things done...high quality stuff..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    is this unit of down payment or CLP plan ?

CLP unit
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the consent fella, i told you its the wish of buyer to get this else not, i have publicize what i have, if a one is getting the unit as fresh allotment at 4600 than they can, please update yourself in terms of ATS n Chintels....ATS has stopped fresh booking a long time back rs 4800 psf and chintels is closing its only left Tower J tomorrow because they are left with very few flats rs 4700, i appreciate your reply again but as i wrote only precise buyer should reply and i guess you aren't
    But any ways Thanks that you wrote.

I am sorry if I commented where I should not......I thaught the questions will benefit bloggers on this forum....my interest remains in your response to the query I raised.

I do not think that Chintels has sold after the 50 Flat sale, and I may be wrong, and would benefot from the information that you have, and I clearly dont. That is the purpose of this forum.

Would apprecuate if you can throw light on Chintels Inventory and if they are selling now?

Would be interested to know the price point of Rs.4600 is for which Floor which Tower.

A friend on mine has a flat on Floor 6 and he has mentally priced it at 4500 for resale however due to the Lock in he can not sell.

Aplogies for butting in , however would appreciate onfo on location and if it can bring in any Preferred Location Advantage.

Wish u luck..
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    i agree at 4500 resale , its a fair price..

Sir, ATS be launching its third phase in between rs 5500-5700 psf and in which you cant resale till 1 yr as they have locking period in their condition, will you still say that i ask for rs 4600 psf is more?
    CommentQuote
    I am sorry if I commented where I should not......I thaught the questions will benefit bloggers on this forum....my interest remains in your response to the query I raised.

I do not think that Chintels has sold after the 50 Flat sale, and I may be wrong, and would benefot from the information that you have, and I clearly dont. That is the purpose of this forum.

Would apprecuate if you can throw light on Chintels Inventory and if they are selling now?

Would be interested to know the price point of Rs.4600 is for which Floor which Tower.

A friend on mine has a flat on Floor 6 and he has mentally priced it at 4500 for resale however due to the Lock in he can not sell.

Aplogies for butting in , however would appreciate onfo on location and if it can bring in any Preferred Location Advantage.

Wish u luck..
    VB

please don't apologize, just i was fed up of lessons people gives that is why i felt offended, it is on 8th floor, 30% payment have been made, park facing unit, i am in rush of selling this unit, i hope you can understand and about chintels they have launched J & C towers out of which tower c has been sold out only few units are left in tower J(1850,2050,2630,3050 sq ft) and fella i m sorry if i wrote anything incommodious to you, thanks for luck....god bless.
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate your prompt, gentle man response.

Just one query..the sizes you mention mate are not as per Kocoon Plan ....are you talking of ATS Kocoon please ? There is NO 2630 size there , there are just 3 Sizes).

Also, appreciate your info on Chintels, was not aware.
    8th Floor, Park facing is GOOD Location.

VB
    CommentQuote
    Appreciate your prompt, gentle man response.

Just one query..the sizes you mention mate are not as per Kocoon Plan ....are you talking of ATS Kocoon please ? There is NO 2630 size there , there are just 3 Sizes).

Also, appreciate your info on Chintels, was not aware.
    8th Floor, Park facing is GOOD Location.

VB

Dear i mentioned them in the captions of Chintels but not ATS, and i just spoke to Chintels Marketing guy & he says only 2630 sq ft size is available for fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
    Sir, ATS be launching its third phase in between rs 5500-5700 psf and in which you cant resale till 1 yr as they have locking period in their condition, will you still say that i ask for rs 4600 psf is more?

Must say that your information is qulitative and takes even me by surprise.
    May I please clarify, what do you mean by Third Phase?
    It is Kocoon inventory on lower floors?
    Or do you mean another Project 104?

You may disagree but I think before starting of excavation/ boundry wall work any base price above 4500 CLP is high. However, 'high' is a comparetive term and a 'mentally valued notion' so I must say this is my POV.

After boundry wall work starts / or excavation, then only any further price should increase.

There are many bloggers here who beat up ATS as a brand, I dont, I have high respect for teh brand, however I have my own POV on pricing and with your permission I have shared it.

Given you have 8th Floor and that too Garden facing you may be able to sell it at 4600 / 4500 with ease as sales are taking place at 4700 (not 4800) however the floors are quite high for the very few ones that ATS was (is ?) left with.

You have share quaality info...so thanks for that mate.

Pardon my unasked opinion, may I say if you can hold on then give it just few days and boundry wall / excavation work will increase your sale rate further...
    Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Dear i mentioned them in the captions of Chintels but not ATS, and i just spoke to Chintels Marketing guy & he says only 2630 sq ft size is available for fresh booking.

Sorry mate, I do not understand. There is some information issue on your end.
    the only sizes that Koccon has are :

There is NO 2630 size.
    It is immeaterial who sells it ATS / Chintels...the project has only 3 sizes.
    Kindly recheck, I hiope the sales manager is not talking of Paradiso.

I am referring my discussion from a Kocoon resale perspective. Do check, I say for your kind benefit.

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Sorry mate, I do not understand. There is some information issue on your end.
    the only sizes that Koccon has are :

There is NO 2630 size.
    It is immeaterial who sells it ATS / Chintels...the project has only 3 sizes.
    Kindly recheck, I hiope the sales manager is not talking of Paradiso.

I am referring my discussion from a Kocoon resale perspective. Do check, I say for your kind benefit.

Regards
    VB

Dear Dear Dear,
    Chintels has given land to Shoba & ATS and when i wrote that in Captions meant those sizes are with Chintels Paradiso(Project by Chintels Itself), i hope now you will understand.
    CommentQuote
    Must say that your information is qulitative and takes even me by surprise.
    May I please clarify, what do you mean by Third Phase?
    It is Kocoon inventory on lower floors?
    Or do you mean another Project 104?

You may disagree but I think before starting of excavation/ boundry wall work any base price above 4500 CLP is high. However, 'high' is a comparetive term and a 'mentally valued notion' so I must say this is my POV.

After boundry wall work starts / or excavation, then only any further price should increase.

There are many bloggers here who beat up ATS as a brand, I dont, I have high respect for teh brand, however I have my own POV on pricing and with your permission I have shared it.

Given you have 8th Floor and that too Garden facing you may be able to sell it at 4600 / 4500 with ease as sales are taking place at 4700 (not 4800) however the floors are quite high for the very few ones that ATS was (is ?) left with.

You have share quaality info...so thanks for that mate.

Pardon my unasked opinion, may I say if you can hold on then give it just few days and boundry wall / excavation work will increase your sale rate further...
    Regards,
    VB

Dear Fella,

When i say Phase it means in a project they actually launches their units/Towers one by one, when they start doing booking for Phase 1 it means that they are allocating in certain tower for ex( A, B) with a certain price X RS/sq ft thereafter when they start Phase 2 than they book certain towers for ex( B, C) with a certain price Y Rs/sq ft, i hope this will satisfy your question.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Fella,

When i say Phase it means in a project they actually launches their units/Towers one by one, when they start doing booking for Phase 1 it means that they are allocating in certain tower for ex( A, B) with a certain price X RS/sq ft thereafter when they start Phase 2 than they book certain towers for ex( B, C) with a certain price Y Rs/sq ft, i hope this will satisfy your question.

Get it ....thank you for patience...one last query?

So who precisely is launching what at 5500 ? Are you referring to Chintels Phase 3 at 5500 ?

Chintels ?
    ATS?
    Shobha ?

Thanx...just tring to get it crystal clear in my mind.
    Thanks for your patience with my questions.

VB
    CommentQuote