Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • REPEAT POST

Same kahani, with a new context .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    No specs. r out yet . Abhi sab, andheray mein teer chala rahe hain .
    CommentQuote
  • No takers at ridiculous price in this market.

I am pretty sure that the Cost of borrowing funds will go up again in RBI's review which is due tomrw.

... End of bull cycle finally? :bab (38):

Originally Posted by Sudhir1234
    They are giving 3400/- in down payment and 3800/- as construction linked plan.
    Yaar yeh sabko alag alag rate dete hain. Ab yeh 3800/- ka down payment per bhi kuch logon ko offer kar rahe hai. Muje toh lagta hai Ats ko money ki sakth jaroorat
    hai chintels ko dene ke liye. Qki land toh chintels ki hi hai.Ats ki price policy sabhi ke
    liye different kyon hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Bull run in RE will continue...specially in cities like GGN.
    Even at the peak of great recession couple of years back...RE was down at most 6 months and recovered even more strongly.
    CommentQuote
  • Just be careful/watchful . Trends r not trendsetters many times/always .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bull run in RE will continue...specially in cities like GGN.
    Even at the peak of great recession couple of years back...RE was down at most 6 months and recovered even more strongly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Just be careful/watchful . Trends r not trendsetters many times/always .

Agree. I was checking some threads...interestingly about 8-9 months ago on Tata Primanti thread someone mentioned a rate of 5000. Most people felt it was toooo high. I just wonders now the same is at 7200/. Unitech is launching on SPR at 5K...NH8 is 4K and D way ke to kahne he kya.
    CommentQuote
  • Past Performance Is Not an Indication of Future Results :bab (45):

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bull run in RE will continue...specially in cities like GGN.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Past Performance Is Not an Indication of Future Results :bab (45):

So what is the suggestion... wait & watch or be conservative and logical :-))) One needs to be watchful even during a bull run
    CommentQuote
  • Could anyone please share ATS noida office contact here? Or PM me?
    Thx!
    CommentQuote
  • go to ats green web site... everything is available there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudhir1234
    They are giving 3400/- in down payment and 3800/- as construction linked plan.
    Yaar yeh sabko alag alag rate dete hain. Ab yeh 3800/- ka down payment per bhi kuch logon ko offer kar rahe hai. Muje toh lagta hai Ats ko money ki sakth jaroorat
    hai chintels ko dene ke liye. Qki land toh chintels ki hi hai.Ats ki price policy sabhi ke
    liye different kyon hai?

As far I know, ATS is very transparent in their price policy with one and all. They come up with different pricing schemes as per their business strategy as under:
    1. Least DP pricing - This is availed generally by their previous customers who R in touch with ATS management and have ready balance in their accounts. This pre pre launch inventory gets offloaded in a week or two.
    2. Increased DP pricing - subsequent to the above, pre launch offer for all those who come to know about the scheme at their own or through word of mouth etc. and have ready balance in their accounts. Increase in DP price is based on the response to the scheme by category 1 customers.
    3. Actual Launching - After a month or two, the balance inventory is offered to all concerned at further increased pricing but under both DP and CLS plans. This is genarally for all those availing bank loans.

Further, Senior Marketing Manager, ATS informed that ATS is considering to come up with the best possible specs including air-conditioning for this JV with the Chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • I just had a word with someone senior in ATS office regarding any price differential. She clearly stated that the price is Rs 3800 psf in DP plan and the only exception was for one investor who got a price of 3500 since he booked 21 flats in this project!

So I guess all the speculation about different rates should come to rest with this clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • really someone booked 21 flats 3500/- BSP in ATS or is it some institutinal buyer. this part can only see habitation after minimum 5-6 yrs that too with big dependency on eway future......

Originally Posted by rummy21
    I just had a word with someone senior in ATS office regarding any price differential. She clearly stated that the price is Rs 3800 psf in DP plan and the only exception was for one investor who got a price of 3500 since he booked 21 flats in this project!

So I guess all the speculation about different rates should come to rest with this clarification.
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Bhai, if somebody says that he has bought 121 apartments in ATS at whatever price, can u prove him wrong ?

That is the beauty of on line discussions . Yaha pe bahut se log Delhi main baith ki bolte hain ki woh US mein hain, bahut se log 10 or more properties ke owner bante hain forum main( asliyat mein, abhi tak ek 1 BHK bhi nahi book kiya hoga ) .

So the moral of the story is - suno sabki, par kaam karo apni akal se .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    really someone booked 21 flats 3500/- BSP in ATS or is it some institutinal buyer. this part can only see habitation after minimum 5-6 yrs that too with big dependency on eway future......

I tried to get out some info about the buyer from her but she refused to divulge any details. I guess it could some die-hard HNI fan of ATS or an institutional buyer.. or it could also be some market gimmick, who knows. But going by the sincerity with which she was talking, I don't think latter could be the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    I tried to get out some info about the buyer from her but she refused to divulge any details. I guess it could some die-hard HNI fan of ATS or an institutional buyer.. or it could also be some market gimmick, who knows. But going by the sincerity with which she was talking, I don't think latter could be the case.

Rummy, you have done your job. Point is how much to believe...21 flats...huh
    Even if someone has booked, we have to see what is in store from our point. If 3800/ is DP for the sizes ATS operates, it is not going to give any profits in a hurry. For a normal investor who would like to invest in CLP...what will be the rate?
    Also DP investment can not be sold till possession... this is to be probed as how people are getting so much monies to invest at one go.
    CommentQuote