Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Get it ....thank you for patience...one last query?

So who precisely is launching what at 5500 ? Are you referring to Chintels Phase 3 at 5500 ?

Chintels ?
    ATS?
    Shobha ?

Thanx...just tring to get it crystal clear in my mind.
    Thanks for your patience with my questions.

VB

Chintels is land banker and have given its land in joint venture with ATS & Sobha, wherever you see about ATSkoccon or Sobha International city you will find Jointly developed with Chintels, however for now only ATS will be launching rs 5500-5700 psf cus only this info was shared with me and Sobha is way ahead of ATS & Chintels because its minimum size of 270 sq yards villa is at Rs 3.28 cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Varun. Kindly pm me...whic project ur flat is ? What is the size ? Which floor ? What you are expecting ?
    CommentQuote
  • There is locking period of 1 year buddy....
    CommentQuote
  • Varun,

When did the 4000 CLP price came

I thought the first price was 3800 DP/4350 CLP

4000 DP is equal to close to 3500 CLP (taking 13% as DP discount).

I would suggest - Hold it buddy. It will be a good invetsment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Thanks for the consent fella, i told you its the wish of buyer to get this else not, i have publicize what i have, if a one is getting the unit as fresh allotment at 4600 than they can, please update yourself in terms of ATS n Chintels....ATS has stopped fresh booking a long time back rs 4800 psf and chintels is closing its only left Tower J tomorrow because they are left with very few flats rs 4700, i appreciate your reply again but as i wrote only precise buyer should reply and i guess you aren't
    But any ways Thanks that you wrote.

Sirji , what is Tower J?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Varun,

When did the 4000 CLP price came

I thought the first price was 3800 DP/4350 CLP

4000 DP is equal to close to 3500 CLP (taking 13% as DP discount).

I would suggest - Hold it buddy. It will be a good invetsment

ulta kardiya bhai..4000 is 4500 approx CLP. but he said its 4000CLP...Yeh rate kaise aur kab aaya bhai?? Hum saale aise hee uchal rahe the?
    CommentQuote
  • Vb bhai...ATS ne yeh rate kab nikaala?? inkee :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,

4000 CLP = 3500 DP
    CommentQuote
  • 6 units:bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (68):

Originally Posted by varunvats
    what shall i reply to you people, i have it that is why i am selling and being very blunt i have nothing to do what they offer in market, i own 6 units in ATS koccon, out of which i am selling just one irrespective of what was the market price.
    CommentQuote
    6 units:bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (68):

hahaha, Thanks amit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Vb bhai...ATS ne yeh rate kab nikaala?? inkee :bab (5):

I have no idea mate.......calm mere sher....the gentleman in question claims to have 6 units...he may have got a very special deal and to be honest.....his deal is his deal...kudos to him....

As for as numbers go ....had we had CLP option we cd have baught 4 to 6 too ...may be because we did not invest as many...I was not aware of CLP option at this rate.

No regrets, as it his deal, and he had done well....I need to learn from him and his strength of Risk taking.

Anyways.....I am sure this gentleman will be able to sell plus minus Rs.100 of 4500 as he has a good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    what shall i reply to you people, i have it that is why i am selling and being very blunt i have nothing to do what they offer in market, i own 6 units in ATS koccon, out of which i am selling just one irrespective of what was the market price.

It is a really good deal you have made...better than any of use on this forum..I congratulate you and am sure that in short term you will make a good gain (rather you have).

I did not have such a great deal , but having said that I wish every one well..nobody forced me to buy...I baight as I saw my deals at the price point in time as good and thus I do not wish to compare and complain.

Great deal , I need to take a leaf from your book.

Cheers,
    Wish you luck. You may consider paid advert on other RE sites if u are in a rush.
    VB
    CommentQuote
    6 units:bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (68):

I thaught you were wanting to buy @4500 CLP for a good flat?
    are u not interested?
    Have u invested some where
    It wd have been great to have u as a co investor :-)
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Google Group For Kocoon Owners

Google Group for those who have already invested in ATS Kocoon
    It wd need the flat number to verify that you are an genuine investor

http://groups.google.com/group/Kocoon
    CommentQuote
  • hey would u like to share complete details abt ur unit and at wht price did u bought it and wht rate r u excataly expecting.....
    CommentQuote