Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    what shall i reply to you people, i have it that is why i am selling and being very blunt i have nothing to do what they offer in market, i own 6 units in ATS koccon, out of which i am selling just one irrespective of what was the market price.

Hi
    Greetings

Sir yeh bata rahe ho ya dara rahe ho!!!

Yeh mara Chakka!!!:D sir itne paise se to aap builder ban sakte ho!!! Ek chota JV karlo chintel ke saath aaap bhi.. 10/90 ka ratio hi sahi..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (42)::bab (42)::bab (20)::bab (20)::bab (68):

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Yeh mara Chakka!!!:D sir itne paise se to aap builder ban sakte ho!!! Ek chota JV karlo chintel ke saath aaap bhi.. 10/90 ka ratio hi sahi..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

hi
    Greetings

main bhi soch raha hoon Dwarka expressway ki registry karwaloo.. :D
    waise bhi SEZ khali ho raha hai.. woh badiya rahega.. Kya khyal hai??.. le looon?? :D
    partnership karni hai??:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand the game of ATS....

Just spoke with one Broker. He has one 1745 unit which his customer bought in 3500 under CLP....now he is looking for huge premium....what the heck is 1 year of locking period ?

ATS under CLP in resale.....!!!!!

Why people are not holding such brand ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hi2sachin
    I don't understand the game of ATS....

Just spoke with one Broker. He has one 1745 unit which his customer bought in 3500 under CLP....now he is looking for huge premium....what the heck is 1 year of locking period ?

ATS under CLP in resale.....!!!!!

Why people are not holding such brand ?

There has been NO sale at 3500 CLP in Kocoon as far as I know. There is some information manipulation or contamination.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, 3500/ clp is not possible...this is initial offer at DP, I know for sure
    CommentQuote
  • We even doubted VarunVats , How come he bought it in 4000 but later on everybody kinda acknowledged him...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hi2sachin
    We even doubted VarunVats , How come he bought it in 4000 but later on everybody kinda acknowledged him...

Well you have the word of a broker vs. the seller himself here. VarunVats with 6 apts. and that too "benami" is no retail investor/customer like most of us. None of these prices were offered in "retail" and only individuals with deep pockets and more importantly "access" might have gotten these. Unless someone tells me that these investors hold bulk of the offerings I wouldn't worry or care too much of these one off pricings.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with sikaji,

on the other hand what matters is the prevailing resale pices.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Varun confirmed in post #3796 that he is referring to Chintels Paradiso not ATS Kocoon when he is talking about his resale flat which is why he mentions all those tower J and different flat sizes and phases which didn't seem to match to Kocoon specifications.
    Paradiso is being constructed by Bhyana builders. I think there would be all info available on the Paradiso thread in this forum itself if one needs to check.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any affect on pricing due to cancellation of SEZ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Looks like Varun confirmed in post #3796 that he is referring to Chintels Paradiso not ATS Kocoon when he is talking about his resale flat which is why he mentions all those tower J and different flat sizes and phases which didn't seem to match to Kocoon specifications.
    Paradiso is being constructed by Bhyana builders. I think there would be all info available on the Paradiso thread in this forum itself if one needs to check.

Thanks, this should clear all doubts. Just noticed Mr Varun is suspended for now. He started this discussion on Kocoon thread when he had units in Paradiso.
    CommentQuote
  • Without judging Mr. Vats , I would like to bring to everyone attention that lot of Chintels Brokers or brokers selling Chintels properties are luring the customers offering them with attractive prices for ATS kocoon but later cajoling them on one pretext or the other to buy Paradiso. Paradiso is also a good property but its not ATS Kocoon. So please beware!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishi
    Is there any affect on pricing due to cancellation of SEZ?

DEW development was not just due to SEZ. This was used by the builders Like RP or sectors in middle of DEW as one of the USP.

Builders and properties like ATS Koccon, Shobha, Emmar, Vatika (for the posh sector 82) do not use it as a USP.

On the other hand having SEZ near a posh residential area is nuisance only.

I wish the area is developed as a corporate/commercial hub or as someone said.. for some amusement/Theme parks ..may be a Disneyland??? ...Mr. Chautala ..Are you listening?;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Without judging Mr. Vats , I would like to bring to everyone attention that lot of Chintels Brokers or brokers selling Chintels properties are luring the customers offering them with attractive prices for ATS kocoon but later cajoling them on one pretext or the other to buy Paradiso. Paradiso is also a good property but its not ATS Kocoon. So please beware!

Hi
    Greetings

If this were to be true.. surely a bit of embarrassment for Chintels I belive.. Though such events can be checked from not happening by Chintels by educating their brokers about the JV with ATS.
    All Chintel brokers should be given a complete summary of the various launch prices. Though a bit confusing for a first timer to remember all that happened on the pricing front, but clever brokers cant stop cashing in..CAN THEY??

Cheers
    CommentQuote