ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
    Yes, asked them about the same. They admit that there was some communication gap with Chintels during pre-launch. Post launch, better price alignment can be expected.
    And Chintels will sell its inventory through brokers only as they have to maintain good relationship with brokers (for selling their other projects).
    Hmm...assuming same launch price, going through Chintel's brokers will be cheaper in that case. How would ATS's "direct selling" work in that case (until Chintel would have sold their entire inventory) ?
    Also is 4800 CLP still on for launch ?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, buying through Chintels seems to be cheaper, because brokers will always give discounts. I don't know how ATS will handle this. Didn't ask.

Yes, they mentioned 4300 DP & 4800 CLP for launch. They also might give discount. But again, can't say anything for sure.
      Regards

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
      Hmm...assuming same launch price, going through Chintel's brokers will be cheaper in that case. How would ATS's "direct selling" work in that case (until Chintel would have sold their entire inventory) ?

Thanks.

Comment

Looks like a big goof up between ATS & Chintels . Was not expected from ATS, at least .

...........or is something else cooking ????

Interesting .

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post

Thanks.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I don't think anything is cooking. ATS has already faced wrath of its present customers for this pricing fisaco. I am not sure if they will want to spoil their hard earned reputation over any minute gains.
          Regards

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Looks like a big goof up between ATS & Chintels . Was not expected from ATS, at least .

Interesting .

Comment

U could be right ( being an ATS faithful, it is but natural for u to wish that way ), but the market is giving totally different feelers .

Some of the reputation is already under strain & if this continues, some/most could/ would be lost . It takes years to build a reputation & a few minutes/hours/days to lose it .

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
            I don't think anything is cooking. ATS has already faced wrath of its present customers for this pricing fisaco. I am not sure if they will want to spoil their hard earned reputation over any minute gains.
            Regards
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I fail to understand the concept of having 2 sales channels. Least they could have done is maintain a single face to the JV. they may split the profits 55-45 or whatever ratio they have ageed upon but customers should see it as one entity.

Maybe it is a learning curve for them too.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Interesting .
                It is indeed a goof up. Two JV partners each using their traditional sales channel doing a joint launch is disaster and shows their lack of common strategy and vision. ATS is half of this so cant blame them alone. Chintel owns the land but ATS is bringing in 400 Cr. + to the table so seems each is going in their direction. Hope better sense prevails.

Comment

It is the same story with all JV's including the favorite of many Spire. Let's see how it goes from here but I can foresee a bumpy ride...
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .[/QUOTE]
                    Rightly said as I too faced this situation where yours years of hard work in a foreign country and earned money kept in banks becomes worthless due to high inflation here and pace of RE prices are so unrealistic

Comment

Guys....i really waited for ATS sec. 109 but now i m calling ATS team and as per them its only above 19th floor at 4800 PSQF and then i called Chintels , gal told me that they launched at 4350 but sold off now available at 100 rs premium n dat was shocking for me.......n den i called chintels underwriter he said...they also launched 2BHK +1 ..50 Flats with size 1425 which were sold with in 1 day n available at 200 rs premium.....sab gol maal lag raha hai.....even ats employee told me that ...niche ke floor sirf ..ATS director ke links ya existing clients ko hi milenge.....dat was schocking for me....sab golmall hai.......guys plz guide me..wat to do ?????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X