Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Received demand letter from Chintels to complete 30% by 15th Feb. Any info regarding bank loan? 30% must be completed before applying for a home loan or less than 30% is sufficient? if yes, How much?
    Any idea about BBA?
    Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • I received a call from ATS. BBA is ready to be picked up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    Received demand letter from Chintels to complete 30% by 15th Feb. Any info regarding bank loan? 30% must be completed before applying for a home loan or less than 30% is sufficient? if yes, How much?
    Any idea about BBA?
    Thanks...

One can apply a loan after 20% payment (in some case even 15% suffice as well)...
    CommentQuote
    Received demand letter from Chintels to complete 30% by 15th Feb. Any info regarding bank loan? 30% must be completed before applying for a home loan or less than 30% is sufficient? if yes, How much?
    Any idea about BBA?
    Thanks...

when did you buy from Chintels. Idn't hear them formally launching...only he prelaunch. ...could you please give an update?
    CommentQuote
  • Email received from my acct. manager yesterday:-
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Email received from my acct. manager yesterday:-

sikkaji,

The writing is on the wall... One of the best after sales service and shows that the property and its buyers will be well cared of and maintained...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    when did you buy from Chintels. Idn't hear them formally launching...only he prelaunch. ...could you please give an update?

I booked 1745 sq.ft. @4350/- in prelaunch by chintels in first week of november. Tower 6 and at 18th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I received a call from ATS. BBA is ready to be picked up.

I'll get BBA from ATS side or from chintels side? The demand and allotment letter is issued by chintels. No info regarding BBA.
    Any updates...
    Thanks....
    CommentQuote
    I'll get BBA from ATS side or from chintels side? The demand and allotment letter is issued by chintels. No info regarding BBA.
    Any updates...
    Thanks....

Hi Amit,
    Can't comment on that as I bought directly from ATS. You may want to check with Chintels first.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in buying 2095 sqft in ATS kocoon

i heard/read many positive opinions/comments for ATS as a builder and the quality of its delivered projects.
    i am looking forward to buy a unit of size 2095 sqft in ATS kocoon. specifically and only for investment purpose.

- whats your opinion,how do you see this project as an investment for 3-4 years?
    - the price directly from the builder is 4800/sqft and they are not offering any discount.so is there any way that i can get some discount in this project?
    also if any resale is possible,does anybody have 2095 sqft appt in resale at good location in this project.i know that the lock in period is 1 year.
    CommentQuote
    Any updates...
    Thanks....

Hi
    I have also recd. the allotment letter from Chintels for ATS Kocoon but in the subect it is written "Provisional allotment", I am wondering what is the reason of writing provisional? As per my understanding provisional means temporary or for the time being, but letter is issued after encashment of cheque so there is no reason for it to be provisional. I have never seen the provisional word in the allotment letter in any of my past investments.
    Do the same thing is followed by Chintels in Paradiso.

Experts please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Oye teriiiiiii....Sikkaji yeh kya unprofessional builder hai ATS... They have already started activity on the site..l will bring out all lies deceits of this unethical builder:bab (59)::bab (45):

;)

Ha ha.. good one mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Wow...that was fast...no wonder certain people don't like ATS...:bab (59)::bab (5):;):bab (45)::o

There is no unit(1750 or 2145)from either chintels side or ats side available at 4800.. No wonder this project is a failure:bab (59)::D

Heard excavation is starting and next demand in Mar

Great sense of humour mate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kashmiri
    Hi
    I have also recd. the allotment letter from Chintels for ATS Kocoon but in the subect it is written "Provisional allotment", I am wondering what is the reason of writing provisional? As per my understanding provisional means temporary or for the time being, but letter is issued after encashment of cheque so there is no reason for it to be provisional. I have never seen the provisional word in the allotment letter in any of my past investments.
    Do the same thing is followed by Chintels in Paradiso.

Experts please advise.

Dont worry...it was the case with chintels paradiso too. No Problem. Provisional word is written because in case of any default by our side, allotment may be cancelled. Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin26
    i heard/read many positive opinions/comments for ATS as a builder and the quality of its delivered projects.
    i am looking forward to buy a unit of size 2095 sqft in ATS kocoon. specifically and only for investment purpose.

- whats your opinion,how do you see this project as an investment for 3-4 years?
    - the price directly from the builder is 4800/sqft and they are not offering any discount.so is there any way that i can get some discount in this project?
    also if any resale is possible,does anybody have 2095 sqft appt in resale at good location in this project.i know that the lock in period is 1 year.

There is a lockin period of 1 yr so getting something in resale is not possible. You can get some discount(broker commission) if you buy from Chintels quota as they are dealing with brokers. But do check for the availability and update on the forum as there is some news that 1745 and 2095 units are not available ( ground floor or top floor units may be available).
    CommentQuote