Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS is the best builders coming up in Noida but it is very costly project.ATS will have huge bookings.I think it is going to be the best residential project in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    There is a lockin period of 1 yr so getting something in resale is not possible. You can get some discount(broker commission) if you buy from Chintels quota as they are dealing with brokers. But do check for the availability and update on the forum as there is some news that 1745 and 2095 units are not available ( ground floor or top floor units may be available).

just one question: where is the clause about lockin period? just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    just one question: where is the clause about lockin period? just curious.

It is purely based on the comments by repeat customers about lockin period in other ATS projects. For this project, BBA should confirm it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Normal waiting period for BBA with professional ethical builders is 1.5-2 years atleast...If ATS comes with BBA before that i am going to expose them...:bab (59)::bab (5):

;)

Hi Spell Truth,

This is to appreciate your excellent sense of Humour.
    This was much needed.
    I hope aap ko ki Buri NAZAR Na lag jaye.
    CommentQuote
  • I collected my BBA this afternoon. Unlike the fancy project brochure, its just 26 A4 sheets stapled together ! During my chat with folks there, came to know of the following:-
    *There’s one year lock in (I didn’t get a chance to find that clause in the BBA)
    *The lower floors don’t have a PLC. They just have a different base price !! 1st floor-6000, 2nd Floor – 5500….. So no PLC is all confirmed .
    *I didn’t get the whole inventory picture but apparently ATS has no 3 bhk left and Chintel is not taking any more bookings and may release later at a premium.
    *Ground breaking may happen around March.
    *ATS has been taking DP for 104 project. Around three months back it was 4000. The project may get launched during second half.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sikka Ji,

What is the start date if the lock in?
    Where is SPELL TRUTH...I am missing his humour...he said well he will expose ATS as they are issuing BBA 's in a month of launch....and have even deputed personal nominated customer account managers.

I am pleased to see the continuing improvements that ATS has bought in customer services.

Yes 4000 DP was THREE months back for 104.
    By the way I have got an email from A dealer saying that EMMAR MGF has launched a project in 102 for 5200
    Will post the email in a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Email from broker
    Have removed broker have and contact details

Dear Sir

Greetings from ****************!!!!!!!

Emaar MGF launching soon their new project in 13 acres land area, 600

Apartments, 27 Towers on Dwarka Expressway at Sector-102, Gurgaon.

Tentative Details are:-Price -Rs 5250/- Sq Ft, starting price 75 Lacks onwards

(Inaugural Discount of Rs 350 or Rs 450)

Location* - Sec 102, Dwarka Expressway, Key Distances - 500 Mtr off Dwarka Expressway

Sizes- Only 3 BHK - 1650sft size & 4 BHK Duplex units -3200sft.Booking Amount- *Rs 7, 50,000/-

*Project Highlights

G + 13 floors, 2 flats in each floor, 2 lift in each tower

5 acres of central greens, all central green facing units

Other amenities - Rose Garden, recreational club, swimming pool, Bowling

Alley, Gymnasium, Walk in closet in penthouse

Huge terrace in penthouse, Servant quarter in all apartments (with separate entrance)

Cheque in favor of: - Emaar MGF Land Ltd. A/c

Please let me know your interest so I can register your name to the builder

To get priority allotment on the launched date at the, Pre-Launch price.

Will start accepting cheques from TODAY onwards.

Call for further queries.

--
    Thanks & Regardas
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates ?

Sent from my 9900 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hello.. my friend booked a flat recently at ATS Koccon and he submitted the advance in the name of 'Umritha infrastructure development llp'.. he booked directly thru ATS.. is it true that ATS is taking advance in the name of this company.. pls confirm.

just want to ensure that the payment is made correctly..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmall101
    Hello.. my friend booked a flat recently at ATS Koccon and he submitted the advance in the name of 'Umritha infrastructure development llp'.. he booked directly thru ATS.. is it true that ATS is taking advance in the name of this company.. pls confirm.

Yes no problem. It is joint venture formed between ATS and Chintels
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmall101
    Hello.. my friend booked a flat recently at ATS Koccon and he submitted the advance in the name of 'Umritha infrastructure development llp'.. he booked directly thru ATS.. is it true that ATS is taking advance in the name of this company.. pls confirm.

Yes ATS's cheques are drawed in favor of Umritha Infrastructure and Chintel's are drawn in favour of Chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes that's the correct name
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Yes ATS's cheques are drawed in favor of Umritha Infrastructure and Chintel's are drawn in favour of Chintels.

If you look at Kocoon's brochure, this name (Umritha ...) is mentioned at the last page ..
    CommentQuote
  • considering the new DLF luanch in sector 82 , this project looks cheap...

5500- 6000 rs,....OMG!
    CommentQuote