ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    rahul bhai launch tak to sab ki pohinch se bahar nikal jaega...

I am not looking forward to the launch by Godrej...

I think it will be a good way to enter D way and communications and handling of launch will be much better than ATS
    on communication part you are right ATS has to,learn a lot speacilly from consumer goods marketing champions like godrej.

Comment

what is a good unit high floors?

revantha is asking plc for higher floors. this is the international norm. here we are saying higher floors are not good? i am confused. tomorrow if a builder says plc for highervfloor, the higher floors are good, if he says plc for lower floors lower floors are good.

people have no choice of their own. i beleive in any high rise (22 floor is high rise) higher floors are premium and people should take them with open arms if they are coming with 0 plc .

i have booked my apartment on 20th floor.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        i think it was a limited offer from cgintels that matched 3800dp pre launch offer of ats.it was open for only couple of days.

at the launch the offer will be same from both the channels. ats will give discount to match broker prices.
        Rahul , All these things will come surely , but what about the schools ?? Commercials ?? Hospitals ?? MAlls coming in that area ?????

Kindly enlighten us on these things as well ....

As U seem to be very very excited about ATS coming in this area , But without all this infra , Will you live here in your 20th floor ATS home...????? where you have to drive into an unauthorised colony for your small needs other than groceries.....

It seems you know this area better than everybody here.....

Just looking for some meaningful answers.....other than what is proposed and what is not ???

Projects launched and construction commenced can be included in whats going to come in 3 yrs.

Awaiting your answer

Comment

Bhalla ji kya baat hain...

I admire the fact that you want to look at both sides of the coin and not just one as most of the people in this forum do (some times myself also)

Comment

i think it was a limited offer from cgintels that matched 3800dp pre launch offer of ats.it was open for only couple of days.

at the launch the offer will be same from both the channels. ats will give discount to match broker prices.
            Hi Rahul,

What kind of returns would one expect out of this project?

KR,

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Bhalla ji kya baat hain...

I admire the fact that you want to look at both sides of the coin and not just one as most of the people in this forum do (some times myself also)
              Amit ji , I am just fed up with reading the same thing time and again on this thread , So lemme know what this gentleman knows that we done know about this area

Agreed that this area has huge potential in the times to come , but cummon....

I am just asking if he knows about the diplomatic work starting , Delhi side of work status , Litigation part of expressway , sector road tender status , underpass from palam vihar , Social infra like schools , metro , shopping comp[lexes and other basic infra....

I would like to have answers to these questions myself...

Cheers
              Last edited November 16 2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                Amit ji , I am just fed up with reading the same thing time and again on this thread , So lemme know what this gentleman knows that we done know about this area

Agreed that this area has huge potential in the times to come , but cummon....

I am just asking if he knows about the diplomatic work starting , Delhi side of work status , Litigation part of expressway , sector road tender status , underpass from palam vihar , Social infra like schools , metro ,
                Bhalla sir,

i do not want to go into this discussion again. take your bet. the place after dew is there will be minutes away from any good schools that are available today in NCR ( eg. in dwarka for statring, i am sure your kids are also going to good schools and your area is also not far away).thats assuming there will be no schools available in the planned sectors. i have heard lot primium brands are talking to shobha, raheja and ats, india bulls to come on dew in times to come. in any case within the radius of 6 kms there are already good schools existing today.

litigation and other things have been discussed here already. its any ones call and what he believes regarding the reality of DEW.

PS: hawa ke saath rukh badalna hamesha achi baat nahin hoti, may help in short term though for PR purposes.
                Last edited November 16 2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

revantha is asking plc for higher floors. this is the international norm. here we are saying higher floors are not good? i am confused. tomorrow if a builder says plc for highervfloor, the higher floors are good, if he says plc for lower floors lower floors are good.

people have no choice of their own. i beleive in any high rise (22 floor is high rise) higher floors are premium and people should take them with open arms if they are coming with 0 plc .

i have booked my apartment on 20th floor.
                  my question is still unanswered? high floors or low floors ? which one are better?

Comment

Bhalla sir,

i do not want to go into this discussion again. take your bet' the place after dew is there will be minutes away from any good schools that are available today in NCR ( eg. in dwarka for statring, i am sure your kids are also goingbo good schools and your area is also not far away) thats assuming there will be no schools available in the planned sectors. i have heard lot primium brands are talkingvto shobha, raheja and ats, india bulls to come on dew in times to come.

litigation and other things have been discussed here already. its any ones call and what he believes regarding the reality of DEW.

PS: hawa ke saath rukh badalna hamesha achi baat nahin hoti, may help in short term though for PR purposes.

ppl ur talking about have been saying all these things since I can remember , still all my lifes hard earned money is invested on D eway only , If I had to change my stance on the viability of the expressway then I would have sold my investments and then would have spoken like that , However , I am very much excited about this area but I know things in india dont happen at a drop of a hat , and thinking that this area will be livable in the next 2-3 yrs is day dreaming at best.....

So If you have something meaningful to talk about like the status of dwarka eway or strting of construction of ATS kocoon , then we might be interested

Otherwise , Its better to read a marketing brochure then reading your comments on ATS kocoon....Trust me on this

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      ppl ur talking about have been saying all these things since I can remember , still all my lifes hard earned money is invested on D eway only , If I had to change my stance on the viability of the expressway then I would have sold my investments and then would have spoken like that , However , I am very much excited about this area but I know things in india dont happen at a drop of a hat , and thinking that this area will be livable in the next 2-3 yrs is day dreaming at best.....

So If you have something meaningful to talk about like the status of dwarka eway or strting of construction of ATS kocoon , then we might be interested

Otherwise , Its better to read a marketing brochure then reading your comments on ATS kocoon....Trust me on this

i never said that the place is livable in 2 years. i never claimed that i write better than marketing brochure. You please tell us why you have put all your lives earnings on DEW. i think our reasons cannot be different. its a long term investment but a good one.

Bhalla ji i am sorry i am direct and do not know politics. i write what i believe is right not what is politically right. i am open to learn from others here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X