Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Bhalla Ji, i believe in bringing all facts/assumptions- hyped or in mind out & discussed . I have said many times that D e way could be a decent bet, when some of its burning issues r addressed .

Now, let me come to PS part ( highlighted in blue - rahul Ji, Bhalla Ji, iska matlab kucch samhaj aye kucch nahi ( especially the PR purpose part ), kucch clarity please )

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    Bhalla sir,

PS: hawa ke saath rukh badalna hamesha achi baat nahin hoti, may help in short term though for PR purposes.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Just search, there r 5 ( of which i am aware of ) & above threads, which have discussed this .

my question is still unanswered? high floors or low floors ? which one are better?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Just search, there r 5 ( of which i am aware of ) & above threads, which have discussed this .
        thanks manoja bhai, i will try to read them through.

ps is ps.

Comment

ps is ps .

what does this mean ?

I belong to the old school .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            ps is ps .

what does this mean ?

I belong to the old school .

normally its a post scriptum( latin). but in this case consider it as

Comment

Originally posted by Raja ji View Post
              Guys....i really waited for ATS sec. 109 but now i m calling ATS team and as per them its only above 19th floor at 4800 PSQF and then i called Chintels , gal told me that they launched at 4350 but sold off now available at 100 rs premium n dat was shocking for me.......n den i called chintels underwriter he said...they also launched 2BHK +1 ..50 Flats with size 1425 which were sold with in 1 day n available at 200 rs premium.....sab gol maal lag raha hai.....even ats employee told me that ...niche ke floor sirf ..ATS director ke links ya existing clients ko hi milenge.....dat was schocking for me....sab golmall hai.......guys plz guide me..wat to do ?????
              Sirji, yeh kisko lagaya tha, I think you have spoken to a broker and not chintels. There is no 1450 size ( 2bhk+1) in this project. Minimum size is 1750 sft. Only a broker will tell you that there is a premium now if you want to buy. Better wait for launch date and get hold of good broker if you are still planning to buy. Chintel Unit after broker discount can come between 4500-4600.

Comment

I know, what PS means, but ps- ps, u know better . Same from my side ( whatever , u meant ) .

normally its a post scriptum( latin). but in this case consider it as
                Last edited November 16 2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  Sirji, yeh kisko lagaya tha, I think you have spoken to a broker and not chintels. There is no 1450 size ( 2bhk+1) in this project. Minimum size is 1750 sft. Only a broker will tell you that there is a premium now if you want to buy. Better wait for launch date and get hold of good broker if you are still planning to buy. Chintel Unit after broker discount can come between 4500-4600.
                  vinay ji ,

ye saale launch kyon nahi karte hain? kar kara ke chooti karen,

Comment

Breaking News

I just called up some brokers on dwarka side to buy some cheap 3BHK there.. compared to whats available on DE Way... but he said the prices have been escalated as dwarka has come to know that somehthing ATS is coming up in the vicinity and the projects closer to ATS will command a premium. Considering ATS has a round off price of 5700 psf and ppl will wait for 4 year or more, dwarka side is only 8k and RTM

Comment

Yes, you are right. Interested people will buy wherever they get cheaper.

ATS is responsible for all construction & maintenance. Quality should be at par for all units.
                      Regards

Originally posted by rummy21 View Post
                      ATS is offering an inaugural discount of Rs 100 psf at the time of their launch, if you bargain with them.

But my doubt is that since Chintel is (or was) providing a rate of 4350 whereas ATS can at best offer around 4700 psf, then why would people buy from ATS?
                      Is it that ATS might offer better quality in the flats they sell or is there some other catch?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X