Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DLF is completely furnished , Apart from furniture they are providing almost everything.....on the other hand ATS is just providing modulre cabinets in Kitchen. DLF is bang on NH8

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    considering the new DLF luanch in sector 82 , this project looks cheap...

5500- 6000 rs,....OMG!
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Updates at Kocoon

Hi,

Here are some construction updates for Kocoon.
    Investors and end buyers hope you like the update.

Can I please ask if any one of you visit the site please do post snaps pf DEW constrution update.

VB
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, i am taking the liberty of reproducing your post here, but things going on here look perfect for this post of yours . LOL:D .

.........& the chorus barks remind me of some people here :bab (59):. Not to be missed " chorus" .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Welcome back Manoja.. Good to have you back.. honestly, your views and ideology is very much an essential spirit of unbiased debate on RE offering , issues and future here at IREF..

Keep up the good work, unfettered by inconsistent and subservient noises...

here is one in your honour;) The Bark Side - 2012 Volkswagen Imperial March

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    WAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
    did u say construction update ??????

And some idiots still make a mock of me whenever I say ATS is sold out.:D

Experts say that project is not selling and there is lot of inventory available on websites... But few buyers have commented that they couldn't get smaller unit because of non-availability.

We can't rely on buyer reports.. experts are experts.. got to agree them :D
    CommentQuote
  • Very true. Forum ke Brokers ne bahut saarey units underground karli hain . kuuch ne tao 3500 mein khareedey, kuchne 3800 mein resale mein khareede :D( before the project was launched ) . Kuuch ko abhi bhi confusion hain ki 3500 mein li ki 3800 . Mujhe laagta hain ki li hi nahi :bab (59):.

Aaap ne tao saab pada hi hooga na iss thread pe . Apke pass tao poori andhar ki khabar hain ki kiske paas kitni units hain & for what purpose .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Experts say that project is not selling and there is lot of inventory available on websites... But few buyers have commented that they couldn't get smaller unit because of non-availability.

We can't rely on buyer reports.. experts are experts.. got to agree them :D
    CommentQuote
  • Inventory Update

ATS has sold almost 100 percent of its inventory , only the Premium location inventory is being held on by choice.

Rs.100 discount is NOT offered any more.

CHINTELS will come out with it's inventory soon, if you remember they had released only 50 flats.

Chintels will sell through brokers.
    and here is the pun part.....
    Then the so called exerts will shout , ATS is selling through brokers

Guys I have enjoyed writing back on the thread after some break .....hope you all found the pictures useful and the inventory update handy.

Did I mention a new project is about to hike ATS rates....did I ?
    cheers and happy investing.....
    Hope you all have joined the Kocoonowners google group ?

VB
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: The country's largest realty firm DLF is understood to have earmarked an investment of Rs 8,000 crore to develop a 450-acre integrated township at Gurgaon within 2-3 years.

The proposed township - DLF Garden City - will be spread over sectors 86, 87, 90, 91 and 92 (new Gurgaon), and will comprise of group housing, commercial and plotted development.

According to sources close to the development, the company will officially launch the project tomorrow.

"The launch will happen tomorrow. This project will create the landscape of new Gurgaon. The company has estimated the project cost at Rs 8,000 crore," a source said.

As per plans, the project will offer plots of different sizes ranging from 250 to 502 sq yards.

Besides, the institutional sector will house educational, cultural, religious, healthcare institutions are proposed.

"In fact, land has already been demarcated for five hospital sites and three colleges in the area. The realty giant has also ensured premium location for the Garden City that will be close to sectors 74A and 75A, the new commercial hub in Gurgaon," another source said.

The Garden City will have plotted development projects, namely The Primus, Regal Gardens and New Town Heights, besides housing a commercial complex -- Galleria 91.

When contacted, a company spokesperson said: "As of now, DLF has ongoing development of group housing colonies in over 100 acres at sectors 86, 90 and 91, and 3,200 apartments are under construction."

Last week, DLF had said its net debt declined by Rs 169 crore in the third quarter of this fiscal to Rs 22,758 crore and it expects to raise about Rs 6,000 crore by March 2013 from sale of non-core assets for debt reduction.
    CommentQuote
  • Every investor is passionate about his/her investment and wants to know every development ( price rise/ inventory updates / new launches ) around that project. This is visible in every project thread and one can easily guess who all are invested.

But in this thread, investors were called brokers. Few people even went ahead and calculated the monthly income details. Then it was spread that MLM(Multi Level Marketing) is going on and people invested are making money by luring other members, then news about pathetic construction of old projects, then news that project is not selling at all and so on.

If someone doesn't like any project for a reason, give your comments with reasoning and be done with it. What is the need to come again and again and spread some baseless negative comments.

Negative comments are welcome if it comes with a reason. No one is expert here, we all are trying to learn from this FORUM. If we start calling negative names to people who declare their investments ( even if their logic behind investment doesn't work for you), people will stop sharing their investment decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Normally 1 year is the standard time to think of any meagre action on the site.. and here is this ATS project KOCOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. updating its customers on meaningful Construction updates just 2 within months after sales begun....

Undoubtedly the giants/barons of building buisness as Unitech & Jaypee have to learn a lot and look at CSI & Professionalism of ATS...

I think a new chapter is written with ATS now actually signalling its arrival in Gurgaon Real Estate.

DLF, UNITECH beware!!! Hats off to ATS KOCOON, its promoters and its stake holders. This is just a beginning.
    CommentQuote
  • 29 posts deleted. One more personal feud/post and expect a minimum suspension of 10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Few imp points from BBA.

1. Delivery Time: 3 yrs + 6months(grace period) from start date of basement for your tower. So expet delivery by June 2015
    2. Transfer Charges: 50 Rs psft
    3. Penalty : 5 Rs psft per month for the period of delay
    4. Didn't find any clause of lock-in
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone checked with ATS for lock-in clause?? There is nothing mentioned in BBA.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Few imp points from BBA.

1. Delivery Time: 3 yrs + 6months(grace period) from start date of basement for your tower. So expet delivery by June 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Has anyone checked with ATS for lock-in clause?? There is nothing mentioned in BBA.

i did, was told it is a ONE YEAR lock in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Few imp points from BBA.

penalty is too low..looks like theu know they will finish it in time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    penalty is too low..looks like theu know they will finish it in time.

Yeah, penalty is too low. I am seeing the same penalty clause by builders for last 4-5 yrs even when booking rates have doubled at least.
    I guess it is just for the name sake, builder will always have some excuse to avoid it.
    CommentQuote