Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    i did, was told it is a ONE YEAR lock in.

How come it is not mentioned in BBA? Need to clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Yeah, penalty is too low. I am seeing the same penalty clause by builders for last 4-5 yrs even when booking rates have doubled at least.
    I guess it is just for the name sake, builder will always have some excuse to avoid it.

surprising but true - DLF penalty 20 rs/sqft /per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people were looking for updates on the D e way . Here it is -

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी

गुड़गांव

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है। यह खुलासा हूडा की लोकल विजिलेंस की जांच में हुआ है। लोकल विजिलेंस ने निर्माण कार्य निर्धारित समयावधि में पूरा नहीं होने को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियांे से जवाब तलब किया है। हूडा की सिविल विंग के डिविजन नंबर 2 ने एक अप्रैल को एनपीआर के 14 किलोमीटर लंबे टुकड़े का टेंडर अलॉट किया था। यह टेंडर 44 करोड़ रुपये में दिया गया है। कंपनियों को 31 मार्च तक निर्माण पूरा करना था , लेकिन अभी मिट्टी डालने का काम ही किया जा सका है। सोमवार को एनपीआर की जांच करने के लिए लोकल विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता , सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर एस . के . कवयात्रा मौके पर पहुंचे। निर्माण कार्य कछुआ गति से चलते देख उन्होंने हैरानी जताई। उनके साथ संबंधित सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी . डी . यादव भी मौजूद थे।

गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होगा , जो एनएच -8 से खेड़कीदौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसके बनने से गुड़गांव शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिल जाएगी। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक गुड़गांव में प्रवेश नहीं करेगा। जयपुर से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाला ट्रैफिक भी गुड़गांव नहीं आएगा।

लोकल विजिलेंस के इंचार्ज व इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने बताया कि एनपीआर पर कंपनी ने अब तक सिर्फ 8 प्रतिशत ही काम किया है। काम धीमी गति से होने पर जवाब मांगा गया है। साथ ही साथ मैटीरियल टेस्ट की रिपोर्ट सौंपने के लिए कहा गया है। यदि रिपोर्ट नहीं आती है तो वे सैंपल लेकर जांच करेंगे। इस मामले से ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ . प्रवीण कुमार को भी अवगत करा दिया गया है।

-nbt

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan

In my opinion the penalty clause for all builders should be such that it amounts to the gross rental market value of the flat in question
    CommentQuote
  • This relates to a response that I have posted on DE THREAD
    WORTH reproducing here from a pricing point of view guys

Patnapratap
    Good write up of ur post and very engaging expression style...kudos...

But plots and flats on Dwarka Expressway is not a STOCK ...it is a fixed asset
    the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

We all would expect the builder to make some profit , so add the profit...

In worst case scenario I do not see 5000 going to 250
    It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

I may be wrong..or biased as I think this is a good long term bet.....

Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

In 10 years I see GCX , NH 8 , Dwarka Expeessway flats ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

My POV.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan

20 rs/sqft/per month is quite decent and is close to rental yeild. But we all know how good are builders in following this penalty clause. They will quote some reason from "Force Majeure" and avoid this by all means.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the project still available in primary booking? If yes what is the effective price....
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

Your forecast only - What is the rate of return even if prices reach 17k in 10 years?

Originally Posted by vb2309
    This relates to a response that I have posted on DE THREAD
    WORTH reproducing here from a pricing point of view guys

Patnapratap
    Good write up of ur post and very engaging expression style...kudos...

But plots and flats on Dwarka Expressway is not a STOCK ...it is a fixed asset
    the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

We all would expect the builder to make some profit , so add the profit...

In worst case scenario I do not see 5000 going to 250
    It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

I may be wrong..or biased as I think this is a good long term bet.....

Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

In 10 years I see GCX , NH 8 , Dwarka Expeessway flats ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

My POV.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Matrix

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    VB,

Your forecast only - What is the rate of return even if prices reach 17k in 10 years?

Amit can answer that one better......I just look at simple returns.....

3800 DP Doubled in 5 years is 7600
    7600 double in next 5 years is 15200
    I have said 20,000 if
    u read carefully.

I am not a good investor two VETERANTS have Tried to prove it many times, both in a parliamentary as well as an unparliamentaryb way , so plee take there advice and do not go by my thoughts.

Let me know the numbers the SIMPLE Rate of Return and IRR

I just have few investments and am an optimist by nature so I act on my rough analysis and gut feel.

Pardon me for not satisfying the IRR quotient question. One of my ex friend is good with numbers and unfortunately writes in a biased fashion here , I call on him to help us with SI , CRR AND IRR.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Why loose your friends and make them as ex-frien

Come on.. This is only a forum.

Thanks for ur kind note MP
    It is just that I have respect for the guy but I saw he was very biased towards a blogger and I found it a bit unbearing.
    I am not faceless, I do not hide, I am who I am, I call a spade a spade. I like this forum but find it unfortunate that the critics are no more critics but faceless unparliamentary language using bloggers who instigate, disrespect, falsely accuse and twist in a maligned fashion.
    In the given scenario when my then friend got very biased towards a non deserving blogger I lost some respect for the guy. He was an asset to be friends with. Thus I felt sad and mentioned ex friend.
    Hope u understand.

Thanks anyways for ur kind note
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit can answer that one better......I just look at simple returns.....

3800 DP Doubled in 5 years is 7600
    7600 double in next 5 years is 15200
    I have said 20,000 if
    u read carefully.

I am not a good investor two VETERANTS have Tried to prove it many times, both in a parliamentary as well as an unparliamentaryb way , so plee take there advice and do not go by my thoughts.

Let me know the numbers the SIMPLE Rate of Return and IRR

I just have few investments and am an optimist by nature so I act on my rough analysis and gut feel.

Pardon me for not satisfying the IRR quotient question. One of my ex friend is good with numbers and unfortunately writes in a biased fashion here , I call on him to help us with SI , CRR AND IRR.

VB

The RE market specially in Delhi and GGN do not follow any trend, If you analyse last 10 years, the price have gone up 10 times in some cases. see the plots rates or rates in Dwarka apartments(for ready reference).

Now what will happen here is anybody guess. But one thing is clear the RE prices will run faster than the buying power index of normal persons. the person who can afford it today may not be able to afford it then.
    The ROI that we get in Western part of the world cannot keep up with the Pace of RE market in India. So considering the investment options people have on their disposal ,they can choose where to invest.

My guess: 5 times in 10 years .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

.............but some people r in the habit of fighting, abusing, spreading motivated information & then putting all the blame on others :bab (5):. Kuuch log adat se majboor hote hain, Magadh Bhai. No body can do anything for them . Aisey logo ko akela chood dena chaiya, aisey logo ka bhagwan ki sharan mein ja ke hi uddhhaar hota hain .

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    It cud your wIfe posting ... Why fight outside the bedrooms:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • For peple who may not know:

Yaha meri baat ho rahi hain :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai , please be careful in future .

"A Man is Known By the Company He Keeps".

Originally Posted by amit001
    For peple who may not know:

Yaha meri baat ho rahi hain :bab (6):
    CommentQuote