Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VB sir - I have stodd by you as well many times.

Also I will standby what i posted that day. If felt it was unfair of you/Spelltruth to target Manoja. I felt both the parties were throwing shit at each other so why to single out one person.

I would like to stay out of this. Still I apologies to Manoja/yourself - if any one of you did not like any of my comment.
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, i politely, but firmly disagree with u here . U forgot to notice, who was making poking statements for weeks, with the intention of engaging me into fights & also that day who initiated the whole thing .

So, i am to be blamed, but just an fraction responsible for the mess, as compared to the offending party .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja I am with you on this.

People from D way/ATS are not even willing to listen any thing against their investments.

And they start using bad words/target spire the moment they hear anything against them.

But as I said - I would not like to get into nay word fight and would like to answer my critics with a silence (which means I do not care:D)

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit Bhai, i politely, but firmly disagree with u here . U forgot to notice, who was making poking statements for weeks, with the intention of engaging me into fights & also that day who initiated the whole thing .

So, i am to be blamed, but just an iota responsible for the mess, as compared to the offending party .
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai,

5 times in 10 years means aapka ATS 3800 will be 3800*5 .. this would be called as ..."Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"

Regards,
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    The RE market specially in Delhi and GGN do not follow any trend, If you analyse last 10 years, the price have gone up 10 times in some cases. see the plots rates or rates in Dwarka apartments(for ready reference).

Now what will happen here is anybody guess. But one thing is clear the RE prices will run faster than the buying power index of normal persons. the person who can afford it today may not be able to afford it then.
    The ROI that we get in Western part of the world cannot keep up with the Pace of RE market in India. So considering the investment options people have on their disposal ,they can choose where to invest.

My guess: 5 times in 10 years .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Rahul bhai,

5 times in 10 years means aapka ATS 3800 will be 3800*5 .. this would be called as ..."Mungeri lal ke haseen sapne"

Regards,
    Hitesh

show me one good project in ggn RE that has not gone 5 to 10 times in last ten years.

Forget about every thing even the land in a village has increased 10 to 20 fold in last 10 years ( that too without any Eway).

Here we are talking about a project that is 3 to 4 kms from Delhi and will be 5 drive fromthe national airport of India ,to 10 to 15 minutes drive from the vasant vihar , 20 to 25 minutes to CP .

Sirji, qualified investment hai...duniya aise hee invest nahee kar rahee.

Kuch logon ke yahan kahene se facts change nahin hote ( chahe kitne bhee lobbyist ya loyalist ho unke yahan pe) .

Jisko theek lage invest kare varna bhai majority of india bank ya post office mein paise rakhtee hai.

instill remember there was an adage in India that fools make houses and smart people live in them...Log FD ke rate se comparison karte the...

Everyone knows if some one would have bought a house 30 years ago or even ten years ago in NCR what is the value today.

we have said Investment sholuld be done evaluation future scenario not todays.

Agar sab me investment kee akal hoti to sab crorepati hote.
    CommentQuote
  • 4 years from now: unbiased estimates requested

Originally Posted by vb2309  
    Dear All, 

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you all VETERANTS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

What BSP rate do we all expect COMPLETED projects like ATS Kocoon /Raheja Atharva / Chintels / Raheja with Arabtech to sell AFTER 4 years FROM NOW. Please give one number (average) not a range. CONDITION IF ONLY 14 kms of DWARKA EXPRESSWAY come up i.e. only 14 Kim's is READY (not full 18 kms ) BUT sector roads with connectivity to DELHI come up by then.

PER SQUARE EXPECTED FEET BSP FOR WELL COMLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

VB

Thanks 
    FEEDBACK TILL DATE : Estimation call outs 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

SpellTruth 9000 per sq foot
    VB: 8000 per sq foot
    Anonymous 1: (Thanks for your email): 7500

Waiting for meaningful responses from other bloggers too....
    Let us keep this thread rich of quality discussions. Your estimations awaited gents / lady.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    show me one good project in ggn RE that has not gone 5 to 10 times in last ten years.

Forget about every thing even the land in a village has increased 10 to 20 fold in last 10 years ( that too without any Eway).

Here we are talking about a project that is 3 to 4 kms from Delhi and will be 5 drive fromthe national airport of India ,to 10 to 15 minutes drive from the vasant vihar , 20 to 25 minutes to CP .

Sirji, qualified investment hai...duniya aise hee invest nahee kar rahee.

Kuch logon ke yahan kahene se facts change nahin hote ( chahe kitne bhee lobbyist ya loyalist ho unke yahan pe) .

Jisko theek lage invest kare varna bhai majority of india bank ya post office mein paise rakhtee hai.

instill remember there was an adage in India that fools make houses and smart people live in them...Log FD ke rate se comparison karte the...

Everyone knows if some one would have bought a house 30 years ago or even ten years ago in NCR what is the value today.

we have said Investment sholuld be done evaluation future scenario not todays.

Agar sab me investment kee akal hoti to sab crorepati hote.

Bahut Sahee bola bhai......
    I like the locational advantage point and reference to recent pass data
    CommentQuote
  • Estimation update

Dear All, 

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL VETERANTS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS)  ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.
    From DE thread...impacts ATS Kocoon too

PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE : 
    Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

Feb 2012: VB: 8000 per sq foot
    Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 per sq foot
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 per sq foot
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 (minimum) per sq foot

Waiting for continued meaningful responses from other bloggers too....
    Let us keep this thread rich of quality discussions. Your estimations awaited gents / lady.

Thanks note for estimations: SpellTruth, Anonymus1, Designer.
    CommentQuote

• CommentQuote
  • :bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58):

:bab (38)::bab (38)::bab (38):

:bab (41)::bab (41):

CommentQuote
  • IRR Metrix

See your entry price and the expected resale price in 4 years and find your XIRR/IRR (Annual compounded rate of return)

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai,

ek baat hamesha yaad rakhana ki agar Sawan ke mosam main koi andha ho jayega to use bus duniya Hari yaad rah jayegi...

regarding your ATS investment ki baat to mujhe yeh batao ki gali ke samne wale raheja pe woh saare locational advantage hain along with kabristan bagal main to woh kyun na hua multi multiplied ..after five six years...think about it...

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul
    Points you are making are all valid.

Just do some research....how many RTM came to NCR in last 10-15 years and while you are at it also research how many builders use to be operating here in NCR previously.

Now do some extrapolation against new proejcts launched in last 3 years and how many builders have started operating in NCR.

So to assume RE will keep on giving 5 times 10 times return till eternity is like living in fool's paradise.....no doubt RE will appreicate and demand will also be there but it will as per location, existing infra (most important factor).

Only problem with Dexp is there is no activity on ground, all those who claim all issues are now resolved pertaining to Dexp and ACTUAL dumpers are being seen work has started tenders floated etc etc seems more like "jungle mein more nacha"-- but dekha kissi ne nahi...........

I work in Udyog vihar phase 3......palam vihar railway fatak is just 4 kms frm my work place and if u ever go there and see so called sectors 109 ,110 you'll be amazed to see lack of infra and development activities in those sectors wrt to haryana adminstration......Builders are developing fast and with all the litigation going on and also planned the area will take significant time (8 years, 10 years, 15 years we all dont know) to develop.

I have been visiting that area for the past 4 years now and not a brick has been added to infra by haryana govt or indian railways. and I doubt anything is gonna change in next 4 year also.

So all those who know ground realities of those areas have been cautioning potential end users; thats it no personal interests sir.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Aur jo hamesha andhere me raheta ho wo roshni dekh kar andha ho jaata hai.

You did not tell me a single good project in NCR that has not gone up by 5 to 10 times in 10 years????

Rahi Raheja ki baat, Its a case of premature delivery ( abhi incubator mein hai) jaldi acha ho jayega. Lets talk about it in 3 years.

In any case we were talking about returns in 5 to 10 years.

aur one thing for Mr. Digvijay singh of the forum: Bura jo dekhan mein chala bura na mileya koi..jo mein dekhya aap hee mujhse bura na koye!

GANDA hai per yeh DANDA hai... i know bahut lage ga kisi ko ..reaction dekhna!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Rahul bhai,

ek baat hamesha yaad rakhana ki agar Sawan ke mosam main koi andha ho jayega to use bus duniya Hari yaad rah jayegi...

regarding your ATS investment ki baat to mujhe yeh batao ki gali ke samne wale raheja pe woh saare locational advantage hain along with kabristan bagal main to woh kyun na hua multi multiplied ..after five six years...think about it...

Regards,
    Hitesh

jo hamesha andhere mein raha ho use agar roshni dikhayee jaye to wo andha ho jaate hai.

as i asked show me one good project in NCR that has not gone up 5 to 10 times in last 10 years.

Rahi Raheja kee baat...Its a case of premature delivery...dheek ho jayega. lets talk about in next 2- 3 years. in any case we were talking about 5 to 10 years outlook .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Hi Rahul
    Points you are making are all valid.

Just do some research....how many RTM came to NCR in last 10-15 years and while you are at it also research how many builders use to be operating here in NCR previously.

Now do some extrapolation against new proejcts launched in last 3 years and how many builders have started operating in NCR.

So to assume RE will keep on giving 5 times 10 times return till eternity is like living in fool's paradise.....no doubt RE will appreicate and demand will also be there but it will as per location, existing infra (most important factor).

Only problem with Dexp is there is no activity on ground, all those who claim all issues are now resolved pertaining to Dexp and ACTUAL dumpers are being seen work has started tenders floated etc etc seems more like "jungle mein more nacha"-- but dekha kissi ne nahi...........

I work in Udyog vihar phase 3......palam vihar railway fatak is just 4 kms frm my work place and if u ever go there and see so called sectors 109 ,110 you'll be amazed to see lack of infra and development activities in those sectors wrt to haryana adminstration......Builders are developing fast and with all the litigation going on and also planned the area will take significant time (8 years, 10 years, 15 years we all dont know) to develop.

I have been visiting that area for the past 4 years now and not a brick has been added to infra by haryana govt or indian railways. and I doubt anything is gonna change in next 4 year also.

So all those who know ground realities of those areas have been cautioning potential end users; thats it no personal interests sir.

thank you. There is nothing around today.we are talking about the price when there will be DEW 3- 4-5 saal kabhi to hoga..Jab hoga to logon kee aukat nahin hogi yahan haath daalne kee! Purchasing power Vs price ratio will go against the Purchasing power like it has happened in so many places
    i agree that if you want tonan investment for 1 year or so do not invest..
    CommentQuote