Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    There is nothing around today.we are talking about the price when there will be DEW 3- 4-5 saal kabhi to hoga..Jab hoga to logon kee aukat nahin hogi yahan haath daalne kee! ..

Hi
    RE development to aise hi hoti jaha jungle hota hai waha modern townships aa jati hai......thats not the point.

Issue with Dexp is LITIGATIONs and absolutely no interest by Haryana government and gurgaon admin.

For eg Manesar toll hasn't been shifted in last so many years but everybody know it will be one day(2 year,3 years later) coz its documented... and there is no litigation against it.....so if you are investng in that area you know what you are getting into.....

but for Dexp you don't know

>> Route of the Dexp (it will remain same or change due to litigation)
    >> No of flyovers planned (will affect lead roads to repectiv projects)
    >> Will it be a toll road or not.
    >> Will metro come their (highly advertised by dealers in this region) not even part of metro phase 4 planning for 2025.
    etc etc

there are n number of unanswered questions.....if they can be answered or atleast a roadmap given by HUDA, haryana govt then Dexp will be the best place to invest in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Hi Rahul
    Points you are making are all valid.

Just do some research....how many RTM came to NCR in last 10-15 years and while you are at it also research how many builders use to be operating here in NCR previously.

Now do some extrapolation against new proejcts launched in last 3 years and how many builders have started operating in NCR.

So to assume RE will keep on giving 5 times 10 times return till eternity is like living in fool's paradise.....no doubt RE will appreicate and demand will also be there but it will as per location, existing infra (most important factor).

Only problem with Dexp is there is no activity on ground, all those who claim all issues are now resolved pertaining to Dexp and ACTUAL dumpers are being seen work has started tenders floated etc etc seems more like "jungle mein more nacha"-- but dekha kissi ne nahi...........

I work in Udyog vihar phase 3......palam vihar railway fatak is just 4 kms frm my work place and if u ever go there and see so called sectors 109 ,110 you'll be amazed to see lack of infra and development activities in those sectors wrt to haryana adminstration......Builders are developing fast and with all the litigation going on and also planned the area will take significant time (8 years, 10 years, 15 years we all dont know) to develop.

I have been visiting that area for the past 4 years now and not a brick has been added to infra by haryana govt or indian railways. and I doubt anything is gonna change in next 4 year also.

So all those who know ground realities of those areas have been cautioning potential end users; thats it no personal interests sir.

A good note...balanced .....apart from some adages used.
    Thanx....

May I please ask in reference to infrastructure development in the last 4 years will you not count in the following :
    1. The slow BUT progressing work of 14 Kim's of DWARKA EXPRESSWAY work ?
    2. Will you not count in the recent (very recent) allocations of sector road tenders
    3. The development of new projects, that will fuel pressure for infrastructure
    4. The announcement of connecting sector roads to Delhi.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    A good note...balanced .....apart from some adages used.
    Thanx....

May I please ask in reference to infrastructure development in the last 4 years will you not count in the following :
    1. The slow BUT progressing work of 14 Kim's of DWARKA EXPRESSWAY work ?
    2. Will you not count in the recent (very recent) allocations of sector road tenders
    3. The development of new projects, that will fuel pressure for infrastructure
    4. The announcement of connecting sector roads to Delhi.

VB

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Haryana/Lax-DDA-may-delay-Dwarka-Expressway/Article1-684108.aspx

Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India

Realtors hard-selling Dwarka e-way - Times Of India

Sir I don't want to be seen as a Dexp baitor.....these articles have been quoted n number of times on these forums........I have just taken few popular ones theres a whole list of them available

PLANNED, ANNOUNCED,ALLOCATION are all very nice sounding words in RE but proof of the pudding is in its eating. I have reported development I have seen from my eyes....but may be for all those invested in the on Dexp I will branded as myopic, against development, sour grapes etc etc.......so its better to stop the discussion here and all the best to all invested in Dexp....hopefully you get your financial goals fulfilled thru your investments.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All, 

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL VETERANTS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS)  ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.
    From DE thread...impacts ATS Kocoon too

PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE : 
    Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

Feb 2012: VB: 8000 per sq foot
    Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 per sq foot
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 per sq foot
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 (minimum) per sq foot

Waiting for continued meaningful responses from other bloggers too....
    Let us keep this thread rich of quality discussions. Your estimations awaited gents / lady.

Thanks note for estimations: SpellTruth, Anonymus1, Designer.

Rahul,
    Please can I ask your genuine estimates for a 4 year period. ( not 10 years).
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Lax DDA may delay Dwarka Expressway - Hindustan Times

Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India

Realtors hard-selling Dwarka e-way - Times Of India

Sir I don't want to be seen as a Dexp baitor.....these articles have been quoted n number of times on these forums........I have just taken few popular ones theres a whole list of them available

PLANNED, ANNOUNCED,ALLOCATION are all very nice sounding words in RE but proof of the pudding is in its eating. I have reported development I have seen from my eyes....but may be for all those invested in the on Dexp I will branded as myopic, against development, sour grapes etc etc.......so its better to stop the discussion here and all the best to all invested in Dexp....hopefully you get your financial goals fulfilled thru your investments.

I appreciate your post, however:
    1. You did not address the points I raised.
    2. There are positive articles too, quite a few, which are rubbished as promoted adverts.

Pls wd u kindly give ur views on the 4 points.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Estimate updates

Feb 2016 forecast Estimates for well completed Affordable Luxury Projects
    Nipsy' s update included.THANX NIPSY.
    Mkto1 and others please provide ur estimates too as till now all the conversation has been more words, let us look at estimates in numbers

Dear All,

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL VETERANTS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :

Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 (minimum) psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf

Let us keep this thread rich of quality discussions. Your estimations awaited gents / lady.

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.
    CommentQuote
    Rahul,
    Please can I ask your genuine estimates for a 4 year period. ( not 10 years).
    VB

my take : 9000
    CommentQuote
  • This quoted post is quite relevant to what is being discussed here -

Originally Posted by MANOJa

This is an mirage being created by some D e way Brokers to fleece the innocent & many times gullible investors/end users .

All relevant ifs & buts r being ignored, not being discussed . All issues of the D e way - real issues & which r very much alive, r being thrown in the dustbin by these Brokers for earning some extra bucks .What these people want to discuss & show is the " PRICE 4/6/8 years ke baad kaya hogi " .

APNE DIMAG KI BAATI KHOLO AUR DEKHO FACTUAL SITUATION KO . SAPNE MAAT DEKHO JO BROKER DIKHA RAHA HAIN . YEH SAPNE, EK MINUTE MEIN NIGHTMARE BHI BAAN SAKTE HAIN .

Some of the current events ( including D e way progress of just 8 % in about 10 months ) has zonked the D e way lovers & they have lost the coordination between themselves & all r giving posts, contrary to all their previous positions . These people have started grudgingly acknowledging that D e way may take 5 to 7 years to complete & something bought today at 5000 could be 8 to 10 K then . Simply to say, people r now acknowledging the at the best they r expecting FD kind of returns .

Real sickening situation & attitude of these Brokers .
    CommentQuote
  • Estimate update : Thanx Rahul

Feb 2016 forecast Estimates for well completed Affordable Luxury Projects
    Rahul's update included. Thanx Rahul.
    Mkto1 / Amit 001 : and others please provide ur estimates too as till now all the conversation has been more words, let us look at estimates in numbers

Dear All,

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul : 9000 psf

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • IREF ,

Certain people r repeating content . I think, this is the 20th post on this .

Earlier, they were terming objective posts, with some repeated content as SPAM . What does IREF think of posts like this ?????

What do we call it now , especially, when it has an screwed motive ?????
    CommentQuote
  • .................... be rational . If an Group is against an individual & if u r looking to count the number of offending posts, the individual would be always blamed .

...........but, is that the an fair way of approaching & rationalizing content here in this forum ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    IREF ,

Certain people r repeating content . I think, this is the 20th post on this .

Earlier, they were terming objective posts, with some repeated content as SPAM . What does IREF think of posts like this ?????

What do we call it now , especially, when it has an screwed motive ?????

Manoja,

Why are you making such false allegations ?

Each POST has an update on estimation from co bloggers
    PLEASE READ, THERE IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IN EACH UPDATE.
    I do not wish to have any argument with you.
    This is a genuine collation of price estimates from other bloggers which would be worth resisting and adds value.
    You could have put an estimate to.
    Is that not the purpose of the forum?
    I DO NOT HAVE ANT SCREWED MOTIVE. WHY DO YOU USE SUCH DISTASTEFUL LANGUAGE.

Amit 001,
    Mate here is an example of how one gets instigated. I have no intention to have an argument, but calling out to u in reference to last exchanges.
    I wd continue without arguments.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • vb,

U have again backtracked on your promise on not answering to my posts . I am forgetting the times it has happened now . Really does not matter, i can understand your situation & compulsions :bab (45):.

On, what would be the pricing after 4 years, i am not interested in creating hypes & DAY DREAMING, when all facts & figures speak something otherwise & no body is looking to have an free & fair discussion on the actual scenario .

..........but for the satisfaction of all guys looking to create hype, please put an figure of 20 K :D. I hope that satisfies ,most of u :bab (59):.

...........but, please ensure to quote this full post, instead of extracting an part of this post & using it . I hope, u know, what i mean .
    CommentQuote
  • Taking my best guess.

Bestech park View residency is selling at 6500 currently. In 4 yrs, it will be minimum at 9500 if we take 10% appreciation compundly. I guess in next 4 yrs, 109/110 properties will match that price as some connectivity will be available to existing sectors.

Originally Posted by vb2309

CommentQuote
  • rahul bhai,

aap mere hisab se yehi sochta hai ki aisa aisa aise hoga and boom the ATS rate will be 9000/- in five years ..sir main aapko once the delivery is there after four years you will not easily find buyers even for 5000/- sq ft because that time the buyers has to shell out all the money at once not like now when he is booking @4800/- ....
    Another thing I gave you the failure example of Raheja now let us talk about GGN ki Nirvana counrty sector-50 Unitech fresco launched @4400 by Unitech in around 2004 ...even in after 7-8 years for ready to move in flats withh all facilities ppl are ASKing 7000/- sq ft and guess what they are not getting it..even the person like who has cash in hand is not convinced to touch forget who has to take the loan...

"extreme optmism is never a stratgey" I am telling you as a forum mate if you are GANDHARI like person or ATS agent then you can ignore it..

Regards,
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    jo hamesha andhere mein raha ho use agar roshni dikhayee jaye to wo andha ho jaate hai.

as i asked show me one good project in NCR that has not gone up 5 to 10 times in last 10 years.

Rahi Raheja kee baat...Its a case of premature delivery...dheek ho jayega. lets talk about in next 2- 3 years. in any case we were talking about 5 to 10 years outlook .
    CommentQuote