Comment

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Clearly 109 is much better than 104

Am I missing any thing
      109 is better than 104 in terms of
      1. Close to Delhi(Dwarka)
      2. Close to business sector 114
      3. Close to commercial belt ( 106-109-112)
      4. Some good projects launched already.

Comment

Noida and Greater Noida move ahead while Gurgaon hits a Jam!!

F1 powers Noida as Gurgaon hits a jam - The Times of India

Point worth noting ....connectivity.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          amit my vote goes to 109, baki prabhu kee leela. one good project can change the perception.

toigh call.
          Rahul,

104 advantage ?...how closer is 104 to Gurgaon compared to109 ?
          Godrej Nd ATS projects scheduled

As far as investment is concerned , the project location is important , those on the verge if the expressway will give better returns then those inside a sector. The reasons :
          1. Sector road impact gets minimised if the project is on the verge if expressway.
          2. Easy access.
          3. Past experience from Noida expressway dictates higher value for projects on expressway verge.
          4. Less issues in terms of being surrounded by xyz structures on expressway side.

Having said tat 109 is a good sector with brands that will make it posh.
          104 is following on the brand game with 2 brands already committed to build projects there.

Let see.

One had consider NH8 intersections also as they wd enefit from a good locational advantage.

Vb
          Last edited November 17 2011, 03:43 AM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Amit,

Let see.

Vb
            Yes, 104 will also have some decent launches by ATS, Godrej, Emaar.
            Any news when Godrej is planning to launch?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Rahul, VB

How do you compare sector 104 and 109?

Which one will be better in future?
              Amit,

As far as investment is concerned , the project location is important , those on the verge of the expressway will give better returns then those inside a sector. The reasons :
              1. Sector road impact gets minimised if the project is on the verge if expressway.
              2. Easy access.
              3. Past experience from Noida expressway dictates higher value for projects on expressway verge.
              4. Less issues in terms of being surrounded by xyz structures on expressway side.

Having said tat 109 is a good sector with brands that will make it posh.
              104 is following on the brand game with 2 brands already committed to build projects there.

Let see.

Vb
              Last edited November 17 2011, 04:14 AM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

amit001, very good question. why dont you start a thread on this. lets see what fellow members think.

i somehow am in the favour of 104 especially for residential projects. reasons:

1. there are vast open spaces in 104 for future development. future developments will be over and above what the present standard is.
                2. good builders have land parcels here. Ive heard that emmar has a pocket here. godrej is already contemplating launching soon.
                3. it is connected to old gurgaon.
                4. there is a vast green in 102A rigth in front. what if some golf course comes here.
                5. its pure residential sector. so no hotch potch;
                6. Lesser villages compared to 109 belt. After 109, there is nothing much to talk about other than villages.
                7. it is equidistant to the commercials of 88 and 106, 109 etc.
                8. It is closer to gurgaon. I sincerely believe that proximity to dwarka is of no use. Its no use expecting support from someone who himself is on crutches.

OT: Remember its dwarka and not some posh portion of delhi. Even after taking ages to develop, dwarka is half jungle. My experience: We bought a plot in dwarka sector 17 (only sector with only plots in dwarka) in year 2004-05 which we sold in 2007-08 with neglible profits. See the sector today - negligible development. The infrastructure is there (which has been there since ages) but where are the people? It looks deserted!! I dont see things changing drastically after dew.
                Last edited November 17 2011, 07:54 AM.
                "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

I would agree to your point...

104 looks a better place.. 109 only has proximity to dwarika( dont know why ppl keep believing that its the same thing as delhi- its not- still far from developed)

the sectors beome posh/better when a couple of good builders bring decent projects- this where 104 scores. godrej emaar ATS already planned

rightly said it has max green coverage and more importantly has negligible villages

connectivity to exisiting ggn will help in case of dway delay..

Originally posted by rudder View Post
                  amit001, very good question. why dont you start a thread on this. lets see what fellow members think.

i somehow am in the favour of 104 especially for residential projects. reasons:

1. there are vast open spaces in 104 for future development. future developments will be over and above what the present standard is.
                  2. good builders have land parcels here. Ive heard that emmar has a pocket here. godrej is already contemplating launching soon.
                  3. it is connected to old gurgaon.
                  4. there is a vast green in 102A rigth in front. what if some golf course comes here.
                  5. its pure residential sector. so the hotch potch;
                  6. Lesser villages compared to 109 belt. After 109, there is nothing much to talk about other than villages.
                  7. it is equidistant to the commercials of 88 and 106, 109 etc.
                  8. It is closer to gurgaon. I sincerely believe that proximity to dwarka is of no use. Its no use expecting support from someone who himself is on crutches.

Remember its dwarka and not some posh portion of delhi. Even after taking ages to develop, dwarka is half jungle. My experience: We bought a plot in dwarka sector 17 (only sector with only plots in dwarka) in year 2004-05 which we sold in 2007-08 with neglible profits. See the sector today - negligible development. The infrastructure is there (which has been there since ages) but where are the people? It looks deserted!! I dont see things changing drastically after dew.

Comment

fools are buying in dwarka express way

its only fools are buying in dwarka ex way...the new launch at 4500-5000(inc all cost)is very high...even if u wont loose...u will not will able to recover ur interest costs unlesss u find a bigger fool to buy ur flat....
                    when ready to move flats could be got in dwarka at 6000,its foolish to buy yet to be built flats at 4500-5000.....that too in gurgaon...dwarka is in delhi where land rates are 3-5 times higher than gurgaon....but d express way flats are just 20% less than dwarka...that too u dont know how it wil feel to be in a launch flat.....

builders have to hype the area as they have to sell it......dwarka ex way is just a link....not dwarka....so how can it be better than dwarka itself or gurgaon also....better i buy in dwarka or gurgaon insideat 6000.....

new launches have to be atleast 40-50% down than ready to move in surrounding areas..then it may be worth....unless its all a dream which people sell....

Comment

No blunt comments please

Your name suggests what you are. In case you can not contribute analytically, shut up.

The thread is becoming too exacerbating. I tried my best to not comment on stupid comments for each other but this one was the last straw.

This thread is becoming pathetic by the day, such acrimony toward each other is only worth rebuking.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X