Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Any news for ATS -109 this project like when it is launching for public ?

    What price and size ??

    Is this a good for investment purpose as well for living purpose as i m in us planning to come back to India in 2014 -2015 .

    Please suggest ,if there are other good projects in the inventory which are going to launch in next 2-3 months

    I heared 3C ,ATS-104,Chintels second phase are coming also

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by sbhardwajl View Post
      Any news for ATS -109 this project like when it is launching for public ?

      What price and size ??

      Is this a good for investment purpose as well for living purpose as i m in us planning to come back to India in 2014 -2015 .

      Please suggest ,if there are other good projects in the inventory which are going to launch in next 2-3 months

      I heared 3C ,ATS-104,Chintels second phase are coming also
      I do not think any properties on DE Will be ready for end use in 2 years (2014).

      Regards,
      VB
      Nothing Surprises Me

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        vb ,
        bhai launch date kab ki hai?

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          vb ,
          bhai launch date kab ki hai?
          Yaar I haven't asked......I wd have thaugt in December after the last one or two formality.

          Vb
          Nothing Surprises Me

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Yaar I haven't asked......I wd have thaugt in December after the last one or two formality.

            Vb
            will be in india in dec.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              I was hearing launch date as Nov 25th or 26th. Has it changed recently??

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                I was hearing launch date as Nov 25th or 26th. Has it changed recently??
                I believe so. There was a post on the forum that said so.
                Nothing Surprises Me

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by vb2309
                  Dear co bloggers,

                  I have an investment in this project in sector 109 in an ATS as u know from my earlier posts.

                  I am considering another investmenin Dwarka Expressway belt.

                  Since I have an investment in 109 I am thinking of sector 104 in ATS upcoming project.

                  I seek your inputs on
                  ADVANTAGES (positives)
                  DISADVANTAGES (negatives)

                  Balanced view welcome.
                  Rates are secondary and not important to my request for inputs, it s note about the location, 104 comparative to 109 and nearby projects.

                  Thanx,
                  Vb

                  VB
                  Hi Vb,

                  I also have invested in 109 ATS project as you would have known from my earlier posts. I think you have investment in ATS One hamlet Noida also(I also have there). I would recommend you to go for 1 more flat (around 5000) at hamlet instead of DE as I think it will give faster and better return in next 2 years and after 2 years you can sale that to invest it back on DE.

                  This is just my thinking and pls take final decision after your own analysis.

                  Vipul.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
                    Hi Vb,

                    I also have invested in 109 ATS project as you would have known from my earlier posts. I think you have investment in ATS One hamlet Noida also(I also have there). I would recommend you to go for 1 more flat (around 5000) at hamlet instead of DE as I think it will give faster and better return in next 2 years and after 2 years you can sale that to invest it back on DE.

                    This is just my thinking and pls take final decision after your own analysis.

                    Vipul.
                    Very very good point.....need bit more help on this.
                    I too thought of that but HAMLET is already at high rate.
                    Retry high from the point of PRE launch.

                    Also, was wondering what growth wd I get at Hamlet from this entry point ?

                    Main question being what growth can we expect?
                    I am looking at CLP.

                    VB
                    Last edited November 19 2011, 09:04 PM.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      Very very good point.....need bit more help on this.
                      I too thought of that but HAMLET is already at high rate.
                      Retry high from the point of PRE launch.

                      Also, was wondering what growth wd I get at Hamlet from this entry point ?

                      Main question being what growth can we expect?
                      I am looking at CLP.

                      VB
                      I still feel Hamlet will give better(at least 2000-3000 sq. ft) return in next 2-3 years. Right now Hamlet's DP rate is 5000(they have very few units left) but I think you can get it in resale around 4600-4800. For Hamlet if you go in CLP now you will have to pay entire amount with-in 1 year and rate is high for CLP. I have seen layout of Hamlet and it is looking great. As you know ATS village which is near by is around 10K psf so expecting around 8K psf for Hamlet is not very unreasonable.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X