ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    rs, u may be right here, but party karne mein there is no harm .

Let's wait & watch & see, what finally comes out & what ATS finally comes up with, but the point to be noted here is the artificial hype being created . The same has been pointed out on many occasions by me & several others on almost all new prelaunches/ launches on the D e way .
    Ab aap akele akele party karoge to jalan hoti hai.
    secondly, let us all start discussing the right price for the project.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      i still see money to be made at levels of 4300 psf in clp
      Bhalla sahab,
      I do not think ATS will be that aggressive. not realistic
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

At the time of formal launch , They will come in market with all the approvals....

Right now also , Major approvals are there , Some Environmental clearences are pending only...
        Bhalla ji, there is just one environmental clearance and not multiple ones for the whole project and I assume they haven't received it yet. Also, environmental clearance takes minimum 7 months and maybe more to get approved. From what I could gather, ATS purchased this land bank quite recently so I can safely assume again that they must've applied for this clearance fairly recently if at all they have already applied. The DP plan seems like a parchi system to me.

Comment

Can someone tell me why they would invest in this project at 4300 level when you can have projects like Vistas with a much better location (SPR) at 4400-4600 levels for which even bank loans are approved? Completely baffles me.
          Also, why is everyone promoting ATS's quality as if they are going to construct walls made of solid gold ?

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
            Can someone tell me why they would invest in this project at 4300 level when you can have projects like Vistas with a much better location (SPR) at 4400-4600 levels for which even bank loans are approved? Completely baffles me.
            Also, why is everyone promoting ATS's quality as if they are going to construct walls made of solid gold ?
            Environmental Clearance will be received within a months time at max and some
            other approvals also

Regarding investment In ATS rather than vistas is

Vistas was launched at 2800 i guess , hence their will be considerable Specs difference and Construction finish (anyways Unitech Sucks at construction...)

Secondly Payment of around 60%-70% including cash component to be made upfront(this is the sole reason for lack of transactions in Vistas and PV spa next , this is my perception)

Thirdly and most importantly

Locational advantages/disadvantages

SPR might be your preferred choice , like NPR is mine......

I dont have any issues in a waiting period of 2-3 yrs

If someone thinks that the new supply of dwarka phase 2 will be cheaper then
            these aptts then I strongly dont believe it

If you are buying in 2014 , then dont expect the pricing of 2011 .........as simple as that........

When the basic infra would be there like roads , Npr , Electricity , Sewage

Then What makes you think that you will get aptts next to dwarka at 1/3 prices of dwarka.........

Comment

Environmental Clearance will be received within a months time at max and some
              other approvals also

Regarding investment In ATS rather than vistas is

Vistas was launched at 2800 i guess , hence their will be considerable Specs difference and Construction finish (anyways Unitech Sucks at construction...)

Secondly Payment of around 60%-70% including cash component to be made upfront(this is the sole reason for lack of transactions in Vistas and PV spa next , this is my perception)

Thirdly and most importantly

Locational advantages/disadvantages

SPR might be your preferred choice , like NPR is mine......

I dont have any issues in a waiting period of 2-3 yrs

If someone thinks that the new supply of dwarka phase 2 will be cheaper then
              these aptts then I strongly dont believe it

If you are buying in 2014 , then dont expect the pricing of 2011 .........as simple as that........

When the basic infra would be there like roads , Npr , Electricity , Sewage

Then What makes you think that you will get aptts next to dwarka at 1/3 prices of dwarka.........
              Bhalla ji, I would just like to ask you two things:
              1) On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.
              2) If you are buying in 2014, then why are you paying 2014 price in 2011?

Comment

1) On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.
                ggnkaaadmi,
                You have added a new dimension to the discussion...EC, not many of us were aware.
                Second point too is valid

Comment

This is the crux and the line of the month....

Super you are ggnaadmi

Comment

On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.

ATS is not the one whi has applied for EC , It is chintels the land owners

If you are buying in 2014, then why are you paying 2014 price in 2011?

I believe u meant if ur buying in 2011 , then y paying for levels of 2014 in advance , Well My friend You and me dont drive the market RE , I agree the prices seem to be on the higher side , however I dont c the situation of pricing going down in the near term , At max it will stagnate for about 6 months , It will start to see gain momentum on account of infra being laid there.......

I dont have high hopes but I certainly dont have any negatives....as far as right now...

Comment

Golmal hain bhai sab golmaal hain....

Jungle main bhi city ke daam hain.....

golmal hain sab golmal hain

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X