Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy Bhai, if somebody says that he has bought 121 apartments in ATS at whatever price, can u prove him wrong ?

That is the beauty of on line discussions . Yaha pe bahut se log Delhi main baith ki bolte hain ki woh US mein hain, bahut se log 10 or more properties ke owner bante hain forum main( asliyat mein, abhi tak ek 1 BHK bhi nahi book kiya hoga ) .

So the moral of the story is - suno sabki, par kaam karo apni akal se .

Dear MANOJa,

I never claimed that the flats booked in ATS were booked by me or by someone I know of personally. I only conveyed the information I received from the office. So if its 21 or 121, I really don't care. It doesn't really matter to me or to anyone else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Rummy, you have done your job. Point is how much to believe...21 flats...huh
    Even if someone has booked, we have to see what is in store from our point. If 3800/ is DP for the sizes ATS operates, it is not going to give any profits in a hurry. For a normal investor who would like to invest in CLP...what will be the rate?
    Also DP investment can not be sold till possession... this is to be probed as how people are getting so much monies to invest at one go.

I absolutely agree. And to give some idea to your query, she told me the CLP will be launched with the project's launch in October with rates in the range of 4300-4500. Project's possession is End 2014.
    I really don't know who are going to be the takers with that kind of deadline and price.
    CommentQuote
  • rummy21, my post was not pointed towards u . It was general . I really wonder, why u took it upon yourself ??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rummy21, my post was not pointed towards u . It was general . I really wonder, why u took it upon yourself ??????

Again, as you mentioned, that it is the beauty of on-line discussions.. sometimes it leads to miscommunication! :P I took it in other sense, my fault perhaps.
    Cheers mate :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    I absolutely agree. And to give some idea to your query, she told me the CLP will be launched with the project's launch in October with rates in the range of 4300-4500. Project's possession is End 2014.
    I really don't know who are going to be the takers with that kind of deadline and price.

Rummy,
    That is a very ambitious rate, this is not Noida exp way...but D way. Jungle all around and even if they deliver by 2014, who is going to stay there.
    Anyway thanks for the info
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • No issues . Forget it :).

Misinterpretation happens many times . Best is to sort it out in a cool manner .

Originally Posted by rummy21
    Again, as you mentioned, that it is the beauty of on-line discussions.. sometimes it leads to miscommunication! :P I took it in other sense, my fault perhaps.
    Cheers mate :)
    CommentQuote
  • There is almost a Concensus on this thread that ATS rate is exorbitant.
    Can say about the real-situation on ground. Normally whenever there is concensus, builder or its brokers should understand the reality /concern & take appropriate Countermeasures.

Lets see what happening..............

Originally Posted by rummy21
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    There is almost a Concensus on this thread that ATS rate is exorbitant.
    Can say about the real-situation on ground. Normally whenever there is concensus, builder or its brokers should understand the reality /concern & take appropriate Countermeasures.

Lets see what happening..............

In sec 109 Raheja is selling around 4500/psf...chintel again is above 4200/psf...., so I don;t understand whts the fuzz abt ATS, planning to launch 4300/psf that too after couple of months........

I understand ATS doesn;t hav storng hold in GGN but its quality is not unknown to anyone.

ATS ...shayad DLF toh nahi hai...but its not any changu mangu builder...3800/- DP maang raha hai...because it has that kind of investors..and 4200+ CLP is completely justified by the fact that Raheja and chintel are already that rate.....
    CommentQuote
  • Right Pricing ..

That is very true and I do agree with logic. Pricing is not decided by what we discuss online but demand and supply and to some extent builder mafia ..

There are enough investors who are keeping demand for these projects and these projects are getting sold out - Raheja, Chintels, ATS, Mahendra etc.
    Somebody mentioned that they paid 3800 DP for ATS at 19th floor - That shows the demand for their project even at pre launch.

Also, market prices tend to reflect the future value of the project and not necessarily what its worth today. If you look at the amount of land builders have purchased around Dwarka Expressway, that is enormous. In order to ensure that they realize the full potential (estimated to be more than 15000 crores) of their investments, they will lobby together and ensure that Dwarka Expressway gets constructed even if it means that they need to shell out few hundreds of crores from their pocket to settle the disputes with land owners.

So, yes it is a jungle today and pathetic roads and surroundings, the pricing is reflecting the future potential. If there already would have been DEway, and all the nice things of a developed place, the pricing here would have been around 8000psft ( that is what the price is in Dwarka of not so great societies) as it would have been just 5 mins away from Airport and Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    That is very true and I do agree with logic. Pricing is not decided by what we discuss online but demand and supply and to some extent builder mafia ..

There are enough investors who are keeping demand for these projects and these projects are getting sold out - Raheja, Chintels, ATS, Mahendra etc.
    Somebody mentioned that they paid 3800 DP for ATS at 19th floor - That shows the demand for their project even at pre launch.

Also, market prices tend to reflect the future value of the project and not necessarily what its worth today. If you look at the amount of land builders have purchased around Dwarka Expressway, that is enormous. In order to ensure that they realize the full potential (estimated to be more than 15000 crores) of their investments, they will lobby together and ensure that Dwarka Expressway gets constructed even if it means that they need to shell out few hundreds of crores from their pocket to settle the disputes with land owners.

So, yes it is a jungle today and pathetic roads and surroundings, the pricing is reflecting the future potential. If there already would have been DEway, and all the nice things of a developed place, the pricing here would have been around 8000psft ( that is what the price is in Dwarka of not so great societies) as it would have been just 5 mins away from Airport and Dwarka.

Harsh reality, yet true.

My only doubt - If the price is roughly around 4k psf, why not invest in Noida/Noida expressway?

My reasons:
    1. Feud has more or less settled.
    2. Development is much, much better as of today, and thus higher probability of people dwelling in that area. Sector 109 & adjoining areas are considered to be 'jungle'.
    3. Much closer to Delhi (esp South Delhi).

PS: I know this might not be the right thread to discuss this issue but it has made me think a zillion times over.
    CommentQuote
  • Secondly why not invest in Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze around 4200/ on SPR?? that area is much more premium and will be habituated at most in next couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • Pricing too Futuristic is a concensus -customers wanna pay now

Thank you on your comments/POV.

I don't say ATS Pricing is non-sense. I'm only trying to communicate builder/s to study price-demand curve with much more sensitivity price in beginning & increase as demand start to increase. we do not have enough ATS buyers on forum or even who are willing to buy unlike many other threads where many buyers acknowledged purchase on this forum & initiated a positive (chain) word-of-mouth.

Originally Posted by rmnoida

karan.singh

In sec 109 Raheja is selling around 4500/psf...chintel again is above 4200/psf...., so I don;t understand whts the fuzz abt ATS, planning to launch 4300/psf that too after couple of months........

I understand ATS doesn;t hav storng hold in GGN but its quality is not unknown to anyone.

ATS ...shayad DLF toh nahi hai...but its not any changu mangu builder...3800/- DP maang raha hai...because it has that kind of investors..and 4200+ CLP is completely justified by the fact that Raheja and chintel are already that rate.....
    CommentQuote
  • Carrot for investing in New Projects has always been Price

Well thats the main point under discussion since this thread began.
    Why would anyone invest (or buy for enduse) in a new-project if No PRICE BENEFIT EXISTS.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Secondly why not invest in Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze around 4200/ on SPR?? that area is much more premium and will be habituated at most in next couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • How many deals r happening of Raheja's 4500/psf & Chintel's at 4200/psf ??? Though, as per my understanding, Chintel's 2nd Phase is still to come & i am really not aware, as to where this price of 4200 came from ?

I could be wrong, Bhai logo, thoda prakash dalo .
    CommentQuote
  • Current resale price of chintels as told by our dear friend Mr. bhalla is ~3800

Mujhe to bhai logo us location ke lie 3800 bhi mehanga lagta hain...I may be completely wrong...

Kahi D way ke investors ka bhi wahi haal na ho - People who invested on Noida E way at 2007 peak prices have not made much money..even though the whole expressway was up and running (Not an to comparision, dont pounce on me)
    CommentQuote