ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
    I still feel Hamlet will give better(at least 2000-3000 sq. ft) return in next 2-3 years. Right now Hamlet's DP rate is 5000(they have very few units left) but I think you can get it in resale around 4600-4800. For Hamlet if you go in CLP now you will have to pay entire amount with-in 1 year and rate is high for CLP. I have seen layout of Hamlet and it is looking great. As you know ATS village which is near by is around 10K psf so expecting around 8K psf for Hamlet is not very unreasonable.
    Thanks Vipul,

Yes I think it will sell at 7000 after ae years (occupancy).
    Thus yes 2000 return is expected in 2 to 3 years.

But 2000 return can be expected in 3 years on DE also on the good builders and entry ticket wd be smaller on DP as hamlet at 5000 now compared to entry of 4000. + DP (aaprox) is a 1000 per sq ft diffrence.

So ROI point if view favours DE.
    What's ur take on this?

I wd also be obliged on ur take on 104 and 109 comparetive analysis.

VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Vb Bhai,

I think sector 109 is more of a reality now. The proximity to Delhi, The presence of posh projects and commercial belt in the sector itself makes it unique.
      Sector 104 will develop but a little later. The proximity of old ggn sector may not be an advantage as they were not for the likes of sectors 15 and so on (32nd mile stone side of Nh8). The reason that all the new latest projects came on the other side of NH8 made that side the posh GGN.

This is the same thing on DEW that the scope of new development is more on sector 109 side of the road.

So i will always bet on this side of the road.

My POV.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        Vb Bhai,

I think sector 109 is more of a reality now. The proximity to Delhi, The presence of posh projects and commercial belt in the sector itself makes it unique.
        Sector 104 will develop but a little later. The proximity of old ggn sector may not be an advantage as they were not for the likes of sectors 15 and so on (32nd mile stone side of Nh8). The reason that all the new latest projects came on the other side of NH8 made that side the posh GGN.

This is the same thing on DEW that the scope of new development is more on sector 109 side of the road.

So i will always bet on this side of the road.

My POV.
        Thank Rahul,
        I agree to few points in ur post if not all.

Vb
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Very strongly worded post .

Originally posted by vivbhauka1 View Post
          its only fools are buying in dwarka ex way...the new launch at 4500-5000(inc all cost)is very high...even if u wont loose...u will not will able to recover ur interest costs unlesss u find a bigger fool to buy ur flat....
          when ready to move flats could be got in dwarka at 6000,its foolish to buy yet to be built flats at 4500-5000.....that too in gurgaon...dwarka is in delhi where land rates are 3-5 times higher than gurgaon....but d express way flats are just 20% less than dwarka...that too u dont know how it wil feel to be in a launch flat.....

builders have to hype the area as they have to sell it......dwarka ex way is just a link....not dwarka....so how can it be better than dwarka itself or gurgaon also....better i buy in dwarka or gurgaon insideat 6000.....

new launches have to be atleast 40-50% down than ready to move in surrounding areas..then it may be worth....unless its all a dream which people sell....
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I was not responding to your post . U r badly mistaken .

I missed this post of vivbhauka1 & i was commenting on that .

U seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines .

Also, if i need to respond to anybody, i do that directly . I don't like receiving & giving pseudo replies .

Thanks .

Originally posted by vb2309
            Hi Manoja,

That's so sweet of you.
            I think by reposting the post below you have in a way tried to respond to my request.
            I have read in between the lines.
            Tanks Manoja.
            I was thinking of investing in 2 more flats in Dwarka Expressway , I will reconsider and possibly now evaluate fr One more.

Manoja,
            According to you mate what is a good entry point on DP in DWarka Expressway ? And in CLP . In builders like ATS / Godrej / SHOBA ( not Chintels).
            And thax for responding indirectly, I found it very sweet of you.

VB

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              I was not responding to your post . U r badly mistaken .

I missed this post of vivbhauka1 & i was commenting on that .

U seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines .

Also, if i need to respond to anybody, i do that directly . I don't like receiving & giving pseudo replies .

Thanks .
              Interesting that you suddenly missed a negative post and repost it again (as always).....what value did it bring ? Saying "strong words" and reposting a negative post yet again!!!!!
              Old habits die hard....
              Misunderstanding cleared.....
              Last edited November 20 2011, 01:14 PM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

This thread is already nearing 3000 posts with hardly any movement on the project. Talks well about builder credibility.
                MM

Comment

U r free to understand, what u wish too . As i said, u seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines . I do not owe u an explanation . I can post anything relevant at any time . I do not need to take permission from u ( waisey, did that re posting hurt your interests ???? Why did u get so touchy about that re posting ).

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                  Interesting that you suddenly missed a negative post and repost it again (as always).....what value did it bring ? Saying "strong words" and reposting a negative post yet again!!!!!
                  Old habits die hard....
                  Misunderstanding cleared.....
                  Last edited November 20 2011, 01:22 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

This thread is mainly about promoting ATS .

If u go through this thread carefully MM Bhai, u can easily spot the lies & can make out, kaya drama chal raha hain yaha par .

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    This thread is already nearing 3000 posts with hardly any movement on the project. Talks well about builder credibility.

Comment

Exactly 50% of Ttl posts (1304 out of 2662) so far are contributed by BIG FIVE. So popularity by No of replies is ?????????????

But ya basically ATS is a credible name...

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X