Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Just want to State that the difference between Ats village and surrounding properties is well documented. Not saying it will happen for this project as well but ATS normally sells higher than surrounding properties. Tata is a bigger brand no doubt...

I Agree Spell Truth
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    No No,,,,,,,,,
    I didn't say 4800 now is expensive by ATS..
    didnt you hear what dlf has done with 82.
    bang on dway location is anyways comparable if not better than 82.

fact is price bar is being raised with every new launch for this entire region by the builders. who am I. just a blogger.

My guess is ATS wont launch anything in 104 below 5K levels if it does so even within next 3 months...

I know u did not say it is expensive
    I know 4800 now seems reasonable ( and not on upper end)

Some knews from my end....
    CHINTELS is about to launch its KOCOON inventory
    CommentQuote
    I don't think they will launch it below 5200 at this point..

I think CHINTELS will launch at 4800 IF THEY LAUNCH SOON?? Let us see
    AFTER THE EXCAVATION STARTS then it would possibly increase a bit more and touch 5000 plus ?????
    Let us see.
    I will be harpy till the time it reaches around Rs. 8000 psf plus minus 500 by 2016.
    Let's see
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Good to know that Tata is also coming in this belt.
    Sometime back there were comments made that only small/local builders are betting on this area. But now with Emmar, Godrej and Tata planning to launch projects here in 2012, it looks more promising.

If needed, I am hoping these big time builders may be able to put some pressure on HUDA to get things moving.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    fresco l aunched at 3800 in 2006. asking rate,is 7000 to 7500. nearly double in 5 years. any thing more???

Yes I agree, the price of fresco quoted is correct. I was offered unit in 2006- 2007 @3800.
    CommentQuote
  • seems like Metro plans close to 109 is taking shape.

Gurgaon-IGI Airport Metro link: Huda proposes change in route - Hindustan Times

'Residents of Old Gurgaon may get direct Metro connectivity to the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport. The Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) and the district town planning department (DTP) have sought a change in the route of the proposed 11-km high-speed Metro link

between Sector 21 in Dwarka and Gurgaon (Iffco Chowk).
    At a meeting held here on Friday, Gurgaon officials suggested to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to divert the proposed route from Palam Vihar towards Rajiv Chowk through Atul Kataria and Sheetla Mata Road.

As per the existing plan, the proposed line will have three stations at Bijwasan, Palam Vihar and Maruti Suzuki factory between Iffco Chowk and Sector 21, Dwarka. '
    CommentQuote
  • I recently bought a 1745 unit and am contemplating on DP vs CLP..

1) any suggestion? purely on the basis of payouts and interest payments.
    2) has ATS published construction schedule? for eg March 2012 - Excavation, June 2012 - Basement, etc, etc..
    3) somewhere in this post, i read the tentative possession is around Mid 2015. is that correct? 3 yrs from now + 6 mths grace
    CommentQuote
  • IRR Metrix for People who bought in DP

Have a look

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Read on igi gurgaon metro link that they are proposing a station after the border in bijwasan wouldn't that be hardly 2-3 KM from the project if it happens. Positive development if it happens.

Where did u read ths pls ? Can u share the link please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Have a look

thank you sir,

what kind of dicount factor do you consider?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir IRR Calculations do not consider any discount factor.

Discount factor/cost of capital is considered for calculating NPV.

IRR/XIRR itself is the discounted cash flow rate of return (DCFROR) or the rate of return (ROR). In more specific terms, the IRR of an investment is the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows) of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment.

In little simple words - IRR is annualized effective compounded return rate
    CommentQuote
  • The best way to judge IRR is that it should be compared with the cost of capital

IF your IRR is greater than your cost of capital (lets say FD rate) then the investment is profitable

Rule is:

IRR > Cost of capital = Invest
    IRR < Cost of Capital = Do not Invest

Also if you are comparing multiple projects/ventures - you can also rank the IRR of different projects.

Hope it helps
    CommentQuote
    Have a look

Amit!

Bhai...mere maths thore kamjor hai ;-)
    Jara help karo please....
    3500 pe Libya hua flat agar 7000 main bike 4 saal main 100 per cent growth hui...double hua bhai...to hum not so educated in finance think ke Simple Return is 25 per cent mota mota
    Jara please batao IRR IS 12.9 only why ?

Also what is the cost of money component taken in ur calculation pease ?
    Amit what will be the return if by cost f capital is 5 per cent per year please ?
    Can u kindly e mail me the excel ? Please
    CommentQuote
    Sir IRR Calculations do not consider any discount factor.

Discount factor/cost of capital is considered for calculating NPV.

IRR/XIRR itself is the discounted cash flow rate of return (DCFROR) or the rate of return (ROR). In more specific terms, the IRR of an investment is the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows) of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment.

In little simple words - IRR is annualized effective compounded return rate

amit bro, thanks,

i just wanted to understand as i wanted o calculte npv considering different cost of capital ( as it is different for some in US or in europe than some one in India) ..

considering that the cost of capital in Europe is 3 percent ( even less if we consider opportunity loss of 1.5 percent then DP looks even better) .

With your calculations of IRR is also clear...its just the other way i wanted to calculate ...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir first of all in my matrix

when cost price is 3500 and selling price after 4 years is 7000 my IRR is 18.90% (see table carefully) not 12.9% as mentioned by you

baki sir agar lala maths karu

jara 3500 pain 25% annual return calculate karo = 3500*(1.25)^4 = answer will be 8544 not 7000

to have an simple interest of 25% the resale price after four years will be 8544 and not 7000.

isilie simple interest nahi lagana chahiye as it does not take into account time value of money/dates of payment
    CommentQuote