Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for appreciating my writing spirit, but don't u think that u & your friends have already thanked me enough ? Many thanks were especially noticeable in the last few days .

....but no issues, i have the capacity to accept certain kinds of thanks & return them back in double-triple measure :D.

.......also the article being talked about is very clear on what it wants to say & what it means . As i said, please interpret it as per your suitability / convenience :bab (38):.

Thanks .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    manoj-bhai,

purpose is to learn from your experience. so i requested your comments on the logic and impact of litigations on Ggn region pricing.
    Think about it :
    If Prices on dway are matching SPR today inspite of litigations, what shall happen if these litigations go off........

No doubt I agree to your writting spirits & education to all that if litigation continue and development delay is prolonged dway can end up with same fate as NE.

But then are we so pessimistic & say there is no solution to NE..(or dway)
    CommentQuote
  • Not to start a new argument but is SPR complete? Is it issue free? I dont think so. The last I saw, there is a patch which shows absolutely no movement.
    CommentQuote
  • do lemme know at what price did u buy in the end ?

Era prices have gone up to 4k for smaller sizes and 3500-3600 for bigger ones
    I have put in some money there along with someone else. got a 3BHK+ Sr 2000 sq ft 3175 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Rudder Ji , Thanks for the effort put by you in arranging those pics , However SPR will maintain its superiority over NPR for the next 5-6 years and only after that the situation might (MIGHT) change if NPR comes as planned (which I know it will.)
    CommentQuote
  • For the next 5-7 yrs the Desire of owning an address according to me shall be
    Gc EX > SPR > NPR > NH8 > Manesar
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks again manoj-bhai,

Aapki khamoshi ne jawaab de diya hai..

regarding thanking by certain members I think it has nothing to do with the writting spirits or knowledge and all should agree yours are perfect.
    differences could be due to writting manner or tone but if you feel offended by any of my comments I can offer my apology....

cheers!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for appreciating my writing spirit, but don't u think that u & your friends have already thanked me enough ? Many thanks were especially noticeable in the last few days .

.......also the article being talked about is very clear on what it wants to say & what it means . As i said, please interpret it as per your convenience :bab (38):.

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Rudder Ji , Thanks for the effort put by you in arranging those pics , However SPR will maintain its superiority over NPR for the next 5-6 years and only after that the situation might (MIGHT) change if NPR comes as planned (which I know it will.)

Bhalla ji I dont want to start a new argument on SPR vs NPR. Never did. I know that spr is better. Just wanted to understand as to why it hasnt been completed yet.
    CommentQuote
  • SPR is only 5.2 kms in which about 200m or 400 m is under some litigation , as to what I have heard...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with this.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    For the next 5-7 yrs the Desire of owning an address according to me shall be
    CommentQuote
  • Till NPR is not operational this logic seems to hold good. With NPR operational & alongside sectors & commercials getting developed equation can change faster than our wish. But time will tell.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    For the next 5-7 yrs the Desire of owning an address according to me shall be
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    hello manoj-bhai'

can we also read it like :

Due to the Noida Extension issue, Prices in main Noida Sectors and eway are artificially escalated by almost 600-700 psf. This is a known fact to everyone. No doubt the day Noida Extension issue is solved, main sectors & eway would again see a major price correction as big inventory suddenly gets available for habitation...

Same case for dway..Litigations on this stretch has prevented psf rates in main ggn sectors to come down & whenever these litigations will solve, suddenly big demand shifts to dway triggering Price Correction in main ggn.

Need your Comments as I am no RE guru....& always look at seniors with abundant knowledge & experience as you...WHAT SAY SIRJI ?????

Nipsy and All,

Interestingly, the artice that your responded to......the blue highlighted (sitting on bomb) Article is an OLD article from August 2011.......it has been posted without date to give it a picture of being a latest article......bum fussee ho gaya..rates have increased from 3500 to 4500 on average sence then.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • I hope people read the article before commenting :D.

The article refers to end 2011 . Here is the specific line from the article -

" The state came up with the plan to build the NPR expressway in 2006. We are almost at the end of 2011"

The writer of this article seems to have updated it & reposted it. .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Till NPR is not operational this logic seems to hold good. With NPR operational & alongside sectors & commercials getting developed equation can change faster than our wish. But time will tell.

I believe that as soon as DEW takes shape ...DEW address will carry more weight than SPR ( depending on the property of course-)..eg Shobha villa add. will any time beat Unitech Nirvana 2 or (and also nirvana 1 after few years), ATS, Mahindra, India bulls will beat anything on sector 70a and beyond (off Sohna road and SPR) . Vatika floors will any day beat Anthea floors. Vatika sector 82 will any day beat sector 70 and DLF new project in sector 82a will any day beat Ireo VV and similar.

I also do not agree that SPR will be ( or is) better than NH8. NH8 is and will always be the life line between Delhi and GGN.

The problem is that a person from GGN see and value the properties and the location with their heart and soul (read perspective) from GGN centre and GC road , and likes as the reference point.
    But we (Delhites) see it with respect to Delhi as a reference point and the with the importance of access and connectivity from Delhi and important Points of Interests like CP, South Delhi, Airport e.t.c.( so does MNCs, and likes).
    GGn brokers hyped the GCX and SPR and as there were no DEW projects and NH8 activities that time to compete with those areas were flocked.

With DEW and NH8 area coming up the new investors will have a choice between all these areas and then its a question of which location has a strategic advantage over other. Proximity to Delhi, connectivity, access and exit swiftness and other infrastructure facilities will be the features the investors and end users will look for...On these things my POV is that NH8 and DEW has an upper hand over GCx and SPR-
    CommentQuote
  • Moral of the story - Jisne jaha invest kiya hain uske lie vahi jaga swarg hain...:D

Vo chahe main hu, ya rahul, ya VB, ya nipsy, ya bhalla ji

Main koi jhooth boleya---- Koi na :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • sach hai

Originally Posted by amit001
    Moral of the story - Jisne jaha invest kiya hain uske lie vahi jaga swarg hain..

Vo chahe main hu, ya rahul, ya VB, ya nipsy, ya bhalla ji

Main koi jhooth boleya---- Koi na
    CommentQuote