Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The idea is when some body has a different opinion (Says some other area is better). One should try to understand his POV (If put properly) and do some introspection.
    CommentQuote
  • amit ji imperia is coming in 110 nr iindiabulls enigma. pricing to be around 4k psf and chque collection will start in a week. p
    CommentQuote
  • Reality of Reality in Gurgaon !!!

    Gurgaon was never a future of Delhi 10 year back and 10 years hence it is not a future of Delhi any more. Gugaon has become self sustaining city already and dosen't need to be dependent of Delhi for it current and future needs.

    Just think of basic amenities required for a family to sustain in any location and following boxes needs to be ticked in ascending order :-

    1. Proximity to work place.
    2. Good Schools.
    3. Hospitals.
    4. Good infra ie roads, street lights sewage etc.
    5. Well developed inter and intra city transport.
    6. Proximity to market etc.
    7. Police stations to maintain the law and order .
    8. Affordablity.


    10 years back most of the residents had to go to Delhi to avail at least one to three of above mentioned options . Not any more.

    So why has Gurgaon become what it is today and is attracting investors from around the world (corporate, NRI, The investors and end users)????

    Only one thing explains this and that is "Availability of Job" and a prospect of good quality of living. Delhi could not give these things for the increasing bandwidth of the population. Gurgaon could give it and see what it is today.

    So one thing that drives the prospect of any location is and that has to be the High level of economic activity. Delhi definitely has all this but not enough to sustain the requirement of over 1cr residents.

    So if any one has to identify the future growth areas , just check all the boxes above with the possibility of having all the above and their proximity.

    Since land is always limited in terms of supply, as and when the nearest availability gets exhausted to the commercial centers ,the next one becomes viable. Difference between end user and investor is that investor moves first in future areas and end user moves at last. But today most of the end user has also become investor as there is no option left. Every one if given a chance would love to live in Golf course today but very few can afford. So u start moving out to the City Centre limit that is decided by your budget.

    So when I look at Dwarka Expressway I just ask one question. Where would the population go for work when they will start residing there ?
    So all the 10x sectors may have proximity to Dwarka but does dwarka has enough jobs to make it easier for people to commute to Dwarka and come back? I dont know the answer and would like to know from fellow members..

    If one has to come to Gurgaon side where most of the corporates are, then you need to come through Palam Vihar side and the road is already choked as on date. When all these projects come for possession, can this arterial road take the load of the traffic coming to Udyog Vihar ? I would like to know the answer.

    On NH-8 side, there is huge tract of land that needs to be developed in 8x and 9x sectors. Where would these people go for work. Either Manesar or Gurgaon. Distance to Cybercity from 8x sector is anywhere between 13-18 KM depending from where you measure. But only bright point is straight and smooth access to cyber city after u cross the toll. But does gurgaon has enough job to sustain the habitation of Dew and 8x and 9x sector... I dont have the answer and would want to know.

    SPR is nearest to any habitation belt in gurgaon right now and that is Sohna road. But the problem is most of the projects are by Unitech and no work is going on there. Only visible work going on there is in Tulip's multicolored projects. Access to Sohna road is blocked due to Ambedkar issue which shall get resolved in some time. But there is no project which has either got started in last one year neither there are any launches happening there any more.

    So as an investor/end user if I tick all the boxes above, SPR would be my choice to invest. But there is no new project available and all other available look too far away from completion.

    Gcx already very expensive and nothing to write home about.

    So in nutshell the reality of Reality in Gurgaon is a big "Blind Spot' right now. Every one is playing a blind bet. Really dont know whose bet is going to be rewarded the most.

    PS: This is what I could write after looking around for investment in last 3 months and finally ended up being more confused then before
    .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Gurgaon was never a future of Delhi 10 year back and 10 years hence it is not a future of Delhi any more. Gugaon has become self sustaining city already and dosen't need to be dependent of Delhi for it current and future needs.

    Just think of basic amenities required for a family to sustain in any location and following boxes needs to be ticked in ascending order :-

    1. Proximity to work place.
    2. Good Schools.
    3. Hospitals.
    4. Good infra ie roads, street lights sewage etc.
    5. Well developed inter and intra city transport.
    6. Proximity to market etc.
    7. Police stations to maintain the law and order .
    8. Affordablity.


    10 years back most of the residents had to go to Delhi to avail at least one to three of above mentioned options . Not any more.

    So why has Gurgaon become what it is today and is attracting investors from around the world (corporate, NRI, The investors and end users)????

    Only one thing explains this and that is "Availability of Job" and a prospect of good quality of living. Delhi could not give these things for the increasing bandwidth of the population. Gurgaon could give it and see what it is today.

    So one thing that drives the prospect of any location is and that has to be the High level of economic activity. Delhi definitely has all this but not enough to sustain the requirement of over 1cr residents.

    So if any one has to identify the future growth areas , just check all the boxes above with the possibility of having all the above and their proximity.

    Since land is always limited in terms of supply, as and when the nearest availability gets exhausted to the commercial centers ,the next one becomes viable. Difference between end user and investor is that investor moves first in future areas and end user moves at last. But today most of the end user has also become investor as there is no option left. Every one if given a chance would love to live in Golf course today but very few can afford. So u start moving out to the City Centre limit that is decided by your budget.

    So when I look at Dwarka Expressway I just ask one question. Where would the population go for work when they will start residing there ?
    So all the 10x sectors may have proximity to Dwarka but does dwarka has enough jobs to make it easier for people to commute to Dwarka and come back? I dont know the answer and would like to know from fellow members..

    If one has to come to Gurgaon side where most of the corporates are, then you need to come through Palam Vihar side and the road is already choked as on date. When all these projects come for possession, can this arterial road take the load of the traffic coming to Udyog Vihar ? I would like to know the answer.

    On NH-8 side, there is huge tract of land that needs to be developed in 8x and 9x sectors. Where would these people go for work. Either Manesar or Gurgaon. Distance to Cybercity from 8x sector is anywhere between 13-18 KM depending from where you measure. But only bright point is straight and smooth access to cyber city after u cross the toll. But does gurgaon has enough job to sustain the habitation of Dew and 8x and 9x sector... I dont have the answer and would want to know.

    SPR is nearest to any habitation belt in gurgaon right now and that is Sohna road. But the problem is most of the projects are by Unitech and no work is going on there. Only visible work going on there is in Tulip's multicolored projects. Access to Sohna road is blocked due to Ambedkar issue which shall get resolved in some time. But there is no project which has either got started in last one year neither there are any launches happening there any more.

    So as an investor/end user if I tick all the boxes above, SPR would be my choice to invest. But there is no new project available and all other available look too far away from completion.

    Gcx already very expensive and nothing to write home about.

    So in nutshell the reality of Reality in Gurgaon is a big "Blind Spot' right now. Every one is playing a blind bet. Really dont know whose bet is going to be rewarded the most.

    PS: This is what I could write after looking around for investment in last 3 months and finally ended up being more confused then before
    .


    rushil ji agreed to ur points about the traffic getting choked on udyog vihar palm vihar road....but delhi population is also going up at the same speed, there also roads cant take the load of additional vehicles but that hasnt stopped from prices shooting up have they? if u see the toll at ambi mall it geys choked every evening but still dlf comands the max price in that area.
    what i am trting to say is that yes the roads will not be able to take load but that is also when the authorities will take some remedial action ass well.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent write-up. I have said this so many times...but of late taken the back seat. Why should I spoil the prediction game going on these days.
    I hope no one minds, said in fair spirit!

    Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Gurgaon was never a future of Delhi 10 year back and 10 years hence it is not a future of Delhi any more. Gugaon has become self sustaining city already and dosen't need to be dependent of Delhi for it current and future needs.

    Just think of basic amenities required for a family to sustain in any location and following boxes needs to be ticked in ascending order :-

    1. Proximity to work place.
    2. Good Schools.
    3. Hospitals.
    4. Good infra ie roads, street lights sewage etc.
    5. Well developed inter and intra city transport.
    6. Proximity to market etc.
    7. Police stations to maintain the law and order .
    8. Affordablity.


    10 years back most of the residents had to go to Delhi to avail at least one to three of above mentioned options . Not any more.

    So why has Gurgaon become what it is today and is attracting investors from around the world (corporate, NRI, The investors and end users)????

    Only one thing explains this and that is "Availability of Job" and a prospect of good quality of living. Delhi could not give these things for the increasing bandwidth of the population. Gurgaon could give it and see what it is today.

    So one thing that drives the prospect of any location is and that has to be the High level of economic activity. Delhi definitely has all this but not enough to sustain the requirement of over 1cr residents.

    So if any one has to identify the future growth areas , just check all the boxes above with the possibility of having all the above and their proximity.

    Since land is always limited in terms of supply, as and when the nearest availability gets exhausted to the commercial centers ,the next one becomes viable. Difference between end user and investor is that investor moves first in future areas and end user moves at last. But today most of the end user has also become investor as there is no option left. Every one if given a chance would love to live in Golf course today but very few can afford. So u start moving out to the City Centre limit that is decided by your budget.

    So when I look at Dwarka Expressway I just ask one question. Where would the population go for work when they will start residing there ?
    So all the 10x sectors may have proximity to Dwarka but does dwarka has enough jobs to make it easier for people to commute to Dwarka and come back? I dont know the answer and would like to know from fellow members..

    If one has to come to Gurgaon side where most of the corporates are, then you need to come through Palam Vihar side and the road is already choked as on date. When all these projects come for possession, can this arterial road take the load of the traffic coming to Udyog Vihar ? I would like to know the answer.


    On NH-8 side, there is huge tract of land that needs to be developed in 8x and 9x sectors. Where would these people go for work. Either Manesar or Gurgaon. Distance to Cybercity from 8x sector is anywhere between 13-18 KM depending from where you measure. But only bright point is straight and smooth access to cyber city after u cross the toll. But does gurgaon has enough job to sustain the habitation of Dew and 8x and 9x sector... I dont have the answer and would want to know.

    SPR is nearest to any habitation belt in gurgaon right now and that is Sohna road. But the problem is most of the projects are by Unitech and no work is going on there. Only visible work going on there is in Tulip's multicolored projects. Access to Sohna road is blocked due to Ambedkar issue which shall get resolved in some time. But there is no project which has either got started in last one year neither there are any launches happening there any more.

    So as an investor/end user if I tick all the boxes above, SPR would be my choice to invest. But there is no new project available and all other available look too far away from completion.

    Gcx already very expensive and nothing to write home about.

    So in nutshell the reality of Reality in Gurgaon is a big "Blind Spot' right now. Every one is playing a blind bet. Really dont know whose bet is going to be rewarded the most.

    PS: This is what I could write after looking around for investment in last 3 months and finally ended up being more confused then before
    .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Gurgaon was never a future of Delhi 10 year back and 10 years hence it is not a future of Delhi any more. Gugaon has become self sustaining city already and dosen't need to be dependent of Delhi for it current and future needs.

    Just think of basic amenities required for a family to sustain in any location and following boxes needs to be ticked in ascending order :-

    1. Proximity to work place.
    2. Good Schools.
    3. Hospitals.
    4. Good infra ie roads, street lights sewage etc.
    5. Well developed inter and intra city transport.
    6. Proximity to market etc.
    7. Police stations to maintain the law and order
    8. Affordablity.


    10 years back most of the residents had to go to Delhi to avail at least one to three of above mentioned options . Not any more.

    So why has Gurgaon become what it is today and is attracting investors from around the world (corporate, NRI, The investors and end users)????

    Only one thing explains this and that is "Availability of Job" and a prospect of good quality of living. Delhi could not give these things for the increasing bandwidth of the population. Gurgaon could give it and see what it is today.

    So one thing that drives the prospect of any location is and that has to be the High level of economic activity. Delhi definitely has all this but not enough to sustain the requirement of over 1cr residents.

    So if any one has to identify the future growth areas , just check all the boxes above with the possibility of having all the above and their proximity.

    Since land is always limited in terms of supply, as and when the nearest availability gets exhausted to the commercial centers ,the next one becomes viable. Difference between end user and investor is that investor moves first in future areas and end user moves at last. But today most of the end user has also become investor as there is no option left. Every one if given a chance would love to live in Golf course today but very few can afford. So u start moving out to the City Centre limit that is decided by your budget.

    So when I look at Dwarka Expressway I just ask one question. Where would the population go for work when they will start residing there ?
    So all the 10x sectors may have proximity to Dwarka but does dwarka has enough jobs to make it easier for people to commute to Dwarka and come back? I dont know the answer and would like to know from fellow members..

    If one has to come to Gurgaon side where most of the corporates are, then you need to come through Palam Vihar side and the road is already choked as on date. When all these projects come for possession, can this arterial road take the load of the traffic coming to Udyog Vihar ? I would like to know the answer.

    On NH-8 side, there is huge tract of land that needs to be developed in 8x and 9x sectors. Where would these people go for work. Either Manesar or Gurgaon. Distance to Cybercity from 8x sector is anywhere between 13-18 KM depending from where you measure. But only bright point is straight and smooth access to cyber city after u cross the toll. But does gurgaon has enough job to sustain the habitation of Dew and 8x and 9x sector... I dont have the answer and would want to know.

    SPR is nearest to any habitation belt in gurgaon right now and that is Sohna road. But the problem is most of the projects are by Unitech and no work is going on there. Only visible work going on there is in Tulip's multicolored projects. Access to Sohna road is blocked due to Ambedkar issue which shall get resolved in some time. But there is no project which has either got started in last one year neither there are any launches happening there any more.

    So as an investor/end user if I tick all the boxes above, SPR would be my choice to invest. But there is no new project available and all other available look too far away from completion.

    Gcx already very expensive and nothing to write home about.

    So in nutshell the reality of Reality in Gurgaon is a big "Blind Spot' right now. Every one is playing a blind bet. Really dont know whose bet is going to be rewarded the most.

    PS: This is what I could write after looking around for investment in last 3 months and finally ended up being more confused then before
    .


    good write up but just o let you know 90 percent or more people live at places where they do not work . they spend atleast 2 hrs a day in travelling to and from their work places.

    So what is more important is that they live at the places where they have good connectivity to important points of Interest and quick , comfortable and efficient access and exit gateways.
    NH8 and DEW provide that.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks...

    Fellow Boarders,

    I remember during my MBA days I had a freind who had a fetish of taking all of us for a long drive on ring road after whole night of binge.... Whenever I sat in front (next to him driving like a MAD), I was scared like hell of his driving. Most of the times when he used to cut sharp corners or used to apply brakes at the last moment, my feets used to automaticllay press hard for the "Brakes" . It was a natural reaction. But the speed of car wasnt a function of my appllying brakes of pressing the accellarator.

    Point I am trying to drive here is that all of us have invested our hard earned money in gurgaon RE. The moment we see any negative comment about the area the project we are invested in, our natural reaction is to immediately denounce any negative or contrast view.
    But the fact is the RE market dosent grow or degrow according to wishful thinking.
    Whether we support a location/project on IREF or not,it has no implications on the success or failure of any particular location or a project.
    There are millions other dynamics which make or break a project/location..not our collective wisdom.
    We have a dear friend Bless U who is always first to ask most relevant questions whenever a new project is launched (See the latest Imperia threa in sect 110). He updates it in google doc and makes it available for every one to see. He has been painstakingly doing it for a year posting all negatives/positives of a location and a proect for a year now. The kind of questions has asks, I dont think any one even is aware of them. Including me all of us will safely ignore it and still convince our rationale side to go ahaed with a decision even after knowing all negatives....

    There are many other fellow members who continuously advise purely based on basics. But do you think they make any difference to RE market in Gurgaon. I dont think so....

    Gurgaon RE is a market which works miles and miles ahead of any basic. Hence when 3C or ATS or DLF or any other buzz started, most of the members gave it a big not and at the end all the flats got sold. So whats true... Our combined reaction or the builder's capability to sell the entire launch within few hours. The game is completely above our understanding.
    Its a game where only a builder, channel partner, underwriter,broker, partner, collaborater and every one else is making money except an end user....

    Similarly whenever we see a new project getting launched , most of us have a negative reaction to its launch price, location, builder background, his credentials etc etc.
    Just check out every thread at its starting point and at the end point and see how the perception and judgement moves from page to page.
    All of us have worked enough hard in life to collect some hard earned savings and then borrow out of our throat to buy an appartment. I am sure we all do our home work well before investing.
    But not all of us make 50%,100% or 200% return. Only 20% make and rest dont and wont.


    What happens when the solution to a specific problem itself becomes a problem. If gurgaon emerges as an alternative to Delhi's traffic woes, chaos, job generation capability then we must not forget what made gurgaon attractive vs Delhi. But if gurgaon itself becomes like delhi then whats the point of betting for it.


    In a nutshell, I am definitely frustrated at the moments of not being able to trust any builder to deliver a project. With all the the research I have done in last 3 months,I have a view which might upset many but I will definitely like to share.
    1. When every one is becoming investor, its time to book profit.
    2. Unitech at the moment is Blood Pressure Through Property in making.
    3.Dew good infra but miles away from habiatio.
    4. Point No3 true for NH-8 also.
    5. SPR - Most of existing projects are of Unitech so see the point no 2.
    6. Common belief is that " I am not going to stay there so why bother . Its an investment not for end us".
    7. When every one is investing with point 6 as a belief then where is the end user???
    8. WHO is going to be the last person wearing a cap in the game of musical chair ???? ANS :- ALL OF US.
    9. Why to worry whether builder is reliable to deliver on time. Jitna late karey utna accha hei.... Biggest misconception. Next premium is only timely delivery. Location, concept,CRM,Marketing gimmick .... everything else will come after the speed of construction and timely delivery.

    10. My picks :-
    Project Reason

    Will update soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Fellow Boarders,

    I remember during my MBA days
    We have a dear friend Bless U who is always first to ask most relevant questions whenever a new project is launched (See the latest Imperia threa in sect 110). He updates it in google doc and makes it available for every one to see. He has been painstakingly doing it for a year posting all negatives/positives of a location and a proect for a year now. The kind of questions has asks, I dont think any one even is aware of them. Including me all of us will safely ignore it and still convince our rationale side to go ahaed with a decision even after knowing all negatives....

    Will update soon.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Padhe hone ke saath saath kadha hona bahut zaroori hai dost.. Everyday comes with a surprises therefore education becomes less important but basics cannot be ignored as new situations effect only the outcomes..

    Fortunately, outcomes are known..
    1] not many succeed phenomenally,
    2] many make good money in the long term and
    3] those who ignore the basics falter..

    It is basically the process of "elimination of uncertainties" and "strengthening of basics" that is derived by asking the same set of questions from every launch in an attempt not to fall in the 3rd category..

    Here again it is individuals disposition depending on net worth, preference, time horizon, liquidity etc..

    net-net as I look at it is an attempt to reduce the chance of loosing out on ones investment and grow enough to compensate for the nominal return + risk associated as compared to alternate opportunities


    Happy investing


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • COuldnt agree more...

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Padhe hone ke saath saath kadha hona bahut zaroori hai dost.. Everyday comes with a surprises therefore education becomes less important but basics cannot be ignored as new situations effect only the outcomes..

    Fortunately, outcomes are known..
    1] not many succeed phenomenally,
    2] many make good money in the long term and
    3] those who ignore the basics falter..

    It is basically the process of "elimination of uncertainties" and "strengthening of basics" that is derived by asking the same set of questions from every launch in an attempt not to fall in the 3rd category..

    Here again it is individuals disposition depending on net worth, preference, time horizon, liquidity etc..

    net-net as I look at it is an attempt to reduce the chance of loosing out on ones investment and grow enough to compensate for the nominal return + risk associated as compared to alternate opportunities


    Happy investing


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Rushil people residing in dwarka currently go to various parts of Delhi for work or they come to gurgaon. I know someone who lives in dwarka and works in noida, try figure that out. 10x sectors could be looked as extension of dwarka if NPR turns out as they say and travel time is 10-15 mins to dwarka from there or 3-4 mins by metro. Just my opinion.
    e

    100percent agreed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    good write up but just o let you know 90 percent or more people live at places where they do not work . they spend atleast 2 hrs a day in travelling to and from their work places.

    So what is more important is that they live at the places where they have good connectivity to important points of Interest and quick , comfortable and efficient access and exit gateways.
    NH8 and DEW provide that.


    spell bro..... i am saying this since i have started blogging here..Location is paramount...
    CommentQuote
  • Its not just about the work opportunities in Dwarka...

    People may have work in GGn and relatives/circle in Delhi...

    From Delhi sectors one will have quick access to both GGn and Delhi.. Best of both the world..

    Also delhi address carry a premium and closeness to Delhi will be a USP. For me the attraction of D way (if there is any) has been the sectors closer to delhi 108-113 primarily.

    My POV...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Its not just about the work opportunities in Dwarka...

    People may have work in GGn and relatives/circle in Delhi...

    From Delhi sectors one will have quick access to both GGn and Delhi.. Best of both the world..

    Also delhi address carry a premium and closeness to Delhi will be a USP. For me the attraction of D way (if there is any) has been the sectors closer to delhi 108-113 primarily.

    My POV...




    Very well said..totally agreed.. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • One of my close friend is looking to buy a unit in ATS-109. Max offer he got so far is 1% disc. @4800. Is there any better deal than this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Pricing is fine. Guys who booked in 2012 are being offered this deal only. btw which tower & floor he is offered @4800-1% and is this directly from ats or some broker is arranging chintels unt.


    Originally Posted by falgun77
    One of my close friend is looking to buy a unit in ATS-109. Max offer he got so far is 1% disc. @4800. Is there any better deal than this ?
    CommentQuote