Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-when-dwarka-gurgaon-super-expressway-northern-peripheral-road-starting-6710-page192.html

Please read the first line of second paragraph of article carefully.

Thanks for the article. The same article talks about sending notices to owners for vacating the land. It is too early to assume about their decision after reaignment survey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks for the article. The same article talks about sending notices to owners for vacating the land. It is too early to assume about their decision after reaignment survey.

The land vacating notice was about the houses or structures located in kherki daula and alignment is not going to change at that location. Also article revealed about only 90 structures while around 500 houses/structures are falling on alignment and not a single word talked about these structures. Anyway, these all are speculation and this is time to file the RTI on this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Now that the rumour is about the reallignment...The illegal settlers may vacate and take the compensation rather than get nothing in the end. smart move may be...
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast I do not believe at all for road re-alignment!
    Area is aquired and work is almost complete till 106 except ligitation for 110, so why Indiabulls will redo the work in new area. BTW I am tracking wikipedia since last few months and I noticed it since long that some-one ploted new D-express way. Somehow there is no news about this road, so ignored the fact. Moreover how can you believe area/road marking in wikipedia, anyone can update it.
    Some interesting facts about wikimapia:-
    1. While checking wikimapia for Imperia launch ....I can still see 2 locations!! Intersting
    2. Brokers made hype for CHD launch then CHD106 area was shown as big one.....now someone again reduced it !!
    3. Atleast its clear that road is not going to be ready for next 2-3 years with existing proposal.
    4. Media is so strong...so how they can ignore such facts

My suggestions, sunno sab ki...karo appne man ki
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Now that the rumour is about the reallignment...The illegal settlers may vacate and take the compensation rather than get nothing in the end. smart move may be...

This may not be case for spreading rumour of realignment, if anyone would have a piece of land than giving it to the authority for availing compensation would be the last and worst option. The govt compensation never anything near to market value so I don,t beleive on this logic. Realignment is must, since I don't feel authority would able to free the litigated land and meet the compensation demand of house/land owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by njohar2012
    Atleast I do not believe at all for road re-alignment!
    Area is aquired and work is almost complete till 106 except ligitation for 110, so why Indiabulls will redo the work in new area. BTW I am tracking wikipedia since last few months and I noticed it since long that some-one ploted new D-express way. Somehow there is no news about this road, so ignored the fact. Moreover how can you believe area/road marking in wikipedia, anyone can update it.
    Some interesting facts about wikimapia:-
    1. While checking wikimapia for Imperia launch ....I can still see 2 locations!! Intersting
    2. Brokers made hype for CHD launch then CHD106 area was shown as big one.....now someone again reduced it !!
    3. Atleast its clear that road is not going to be ready for next 2-3 years with existing proposal.
    4. Media is so strong...so how they can ignore such facts

My suggestions, sunno sab ki...karo appne man ki

But why are you forgetting that HUDA have accepted that they are working on realignment.

Even I don't beleive and denying the new alignment marked on wikimapia but at the same time there is buzz of realignment in market.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share news link for HUDA re-alignment proposal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by njohar2012
    Can you share news link for HUDA re-alignment proposal?

The link I have posted in previous page ie page no 407
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    The link I have posted in previous page ie page no 407

Which post please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Which post please

indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-ats-group-sector-109-gurgaon-dwarka-expressway-18922-page407.html
    CommentQuote
  • ATS kocoon - Allotment Letter

Hi all,

In the first week of February, I booked a unit in ATS kocoon.I had given Rs 7.5 Lac as the booking amount at that time.Now as per the plan i need to make a total payment of Rs 22.5 lac in 45 days from the day of booking.So balance amount of Rs 15 lac is due in next 15 days or so.But haven't received allotment letter for my unit.When i asked them they say i will receive the allotment letter and BBA only after total payment of Rs 22.5 lac is made.
    As a standard procedure for any project i should have received the allotment letter after making the booking amount of Rs7.5 lac and then further payments can be made after receiving the allotment letter.Similar was the case with my unit in Ireo Uptown.
    I want to know is this a standard procedure with ATS that allotment letter is given only after the payment of 22.5 lac is made in 45 days time period.
    Those who have bought unit in ATS kocoon please clarify and update,when did they receive the allotment letter?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin26
    Hi all,

In the first week of February, I booked a unit in ATS kocoon.I had given Rs 7.5 Lac as the booking amount at that time.Now as per the plan i need to make a total payment of Rs 22.5 lac in 45 days from the day of booking.So balance amount of Rs 15 lac is due in next 15 days or so.But haven't received allotment letter for my unit.When i asked them they say i will receive the allotment letter and BBA only after total payment of Rs 22.5 lac is made.
    As a standard procedure for any project i should have received the allotment letter after making the booking amount of Rs7.5 lac and then further payments can be made after receiving the allotment letter.Similar was the case with my unit in Ireo Uptown.
    I want to know is this a standard procedure with ATS that allotment letter is given only after the payment of 22.5 lac is made in 45 days time period.
    Those who have bought unit in ATS kocoon please clarify and update,when did they receive the allotment letter?

Thanks.

Allotment letter will be given with the next payment.

BBA is almost to be released. I think will be given at the same time.

You must have got the acknowledgement and original receipt.

No builder gives Allotment letter with the booking amount.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all,

Thanks.

Don't worry, they are good, I have baught in DP and have not worried about any letters.
    U can trust ATS , that's my opinion and experience.
    Rest is details.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • People r back to their D.H.A.N.D.A .:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
    Hi all,

Thanks.

Nitin Congratulations,

I seek your views on the below please.

DE DWARKA EXPRESSWAY ESTIMATES

DWARKA EXPRESSWAY ESTIMATES FOR DECENT APARTMENTS IN BELOW GIVEN SCENARIO .

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

Impacts both DE & ATS Kocoon. PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :
    Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
    21 Feb 2011: Col S Sai : 11,000 psf

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote