Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VB,

I do not think think exercise which you are doing is useful at all.

Offcourse people who are invested in these projects will quote an over optimistic figure.

The quotations above are more of a wish (it cud be true) rather than an analytical quote.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Allotment letter will be given with the next payment.

BBA is almost to be released. I think will be given at the same time.

You must have got the acknowledgement and original receipt.

No builder gives Allotment letter with the booking amount.

ATS has started releasing BBA letters. I have received mine last week.
    CommentQuote
  • D.H.A.N.D.A- H.A.I.N- L.E.K.I.N - G.A.A.N.D.A - H.A.I.N

Please note that everything is abbreviated & i can explain it all, if required .

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB,

Offcourse people who are invested in these projects will quote an over optimistic figure.

The quotations above are more of a wish (it cud be true) rather than an analytical quote.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

Hi
    Greetings

GOOD SHOT yaar ,, sare surprise aaj hi milenge lagta hai!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj jee request you to kindly check chintels thread and post your views

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla Ji, i have replied . Please check .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Manoj jee request you to kindly check chintels thread and post your views

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB,

Amit,

U may not think it is useful, I and other contributors think it is.
    You may call it wish.....it is based on a certain premise that is well listed.
    As an analytical mind I ask u not to estimate, but just look at the defined premise, recent history, ROI of those invested in last 2 years and with this give an analytical figure. I will call it as ur logical calculation based on the defined parameters.

The thing is, it gives quantification to long discussions, and quantification is more measurable .

No one will hold u against it, it is just a logical analytical number based on defined parameters. I respect ur analytical skills and call on u to, for me, put the pen to the paper.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    can sumone pls explian me abt this dwarka expressway thing ?
    where exactly is this and what is the distance of projects coming up there from dhaula kuan ?
    y is everyone here so optimistic about it, because few days back i read in newspaper regarding some problems which contractors r facing there due to land issues while constructing this highway.
    wat r average rates there ? whats the connectivity n transportation ? buses, autos , etc ?? have people started living there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

GOOD SHOT yaar ,, sare surprise aaj hi milenge lagta hai!!

Cheers

Thanks Sirji. Its a long term investment and I beleive in early entry.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Sirji. Its a long term investment and I beleive in early entry.

what is long term for u ? how many years ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    what is long term for u ? how many years ?

5 yrs or more.
    CommentQuote
    5 yrs or more.

what r current rates here ?
    how far is it from dhaula kuan ?
    what rates do u expect after 5 years ?
    r people living here already ?
    do u have buses , etc plying in this area ?
    CommentQuote

yaar itnee jaldi kya hai inko?
    CommentQuote
  • Good Initiative vb sir.
    No harm in penning down what one thinks. tell u something... most invested now believe figure of 8-9K as easily achievable when recent launches by decent builders are happening at 6K levels and with visible progress on dway..lets see how Godrej and ATS handle 104.

It will once again reassure (conviction) ones belief in this area..
    If someone still calls it speculation then there is something seriously wrong in how the game of RE is played here. :)

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit,

U may not think it is useful, I and other contributors think it is.
    You may call it wish.....it is based on a certain premise that is well listed.
    As an analytical mind I ask u not to estimate, but just look at the defined premise, recent history, ROI of those invested in last 2 years and with this give an analytical figure. I will call it as ur logical calculation based on the defined parameters.

The thing is, it gives quantification to long discussions, and quantification is more measurable .

No one will hold u against it, it is just a logical analytical number based on defined parameters. I respect ur analytical skills and call on u to, for me, put the pen to the paper.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • amit ji,

True that No formulae exist to arrive at any logical figure of estimated prices in next 4 yrs.As of now it is more a gut feel looking at what recent launches are demanding....Shall appreciate if you can define or share formulae if it is possible...

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB,

CommentQuote