ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
    Exactly, even I fail to to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay, 3500 dp makes sense but at 5k levels, why not buy on GCX at 5200-5500 levels where the construction is at advanced stage and place is livable now.
    any comparable project is at 7000 plus .

secondly the investors here are betting on DEW and once its there the location of sector 109 will be far superior than any locayion that is 39 kms furyher from delhi.

its a call of those who beleive in DEW and those who don't.

place your bet. your choice.

not everyone invested in DLF when it came on the border of delhi.!

Comment

vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
      1 investment in ATS Noida -
      1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.

Comment

vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched

4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.

khan bhai,

how do you know he has not done that already?

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          any comparable project is at 7000 plus .

secondly the investors here are betting on DEW and once its there the location of sector 109 will be far superior than any locayion that is 39 kms furyher from delhi.

its a call of those who beleive in DEW and those who don't.

place your bet. your choice.

not everyone invested in DLF when it came on the border of delhi.!
          sir can you elaborate on "comparable project is at 7000 plus" ?

Is Emerald Estate at 5200 - 5500 not comparable ?

Ireo Uptown at 5700 - 5900 not comparable ?

Unitech Harmony at 5500 not comparable ?

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            khan bhai,

how do you know he has not done that already?
            sir let vb clarify, why you replying on his behalf.

Comment

Bhai, pyar bhaut hain ATS hain se . Pyar & ATS. i hope u get my point .

QUOTE=shkhan;278297]vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.[/QUOTE]
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309
                Trust factor mate. I trust ATS.

NOIDA investment has already matured. Great return. HAMLET 2000 per sq ft return in 2 years.

Derabassi : 200 per cent return 5000 purchase price in 2005 , now I have an offer 100 per cent white at 15,500.

DWARKA EXPRESSWAY : Fits the strategy of developing area and trust in builder.
                yes past 2 investments might have given you good returns but putting all your money with same builder , I can never get convinced.

ATS is a builder after all, people don't even trust their relatives when it comes to money and here we are talking about putting all the savings with one company.

RCOMM was a very good company once ( traded at Rs 350 -400 ) , gave amazing returns to investors.
                Same with Suzlon.
                Same with Unitech ( talking about stocks)
                Same with Kingfisher.
                Same with Satyam.

Don't know what happened to those investors who blindly trusted these companies and put all their savings in one stock... trust I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Bhai, pyar bhaut hain ATS hain se . Pyar & ATS. i hope u get my point .

QUOTE=shkhan;278297]vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

[/QUOTE]
                  If u have nothing to say...pls dont harass.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    hi
                    Greetings

May I kindly request all to stop giving [I]false, speculative and deceiving information here in the forum??

Its literally disgusting that a few have no shame and are hell bent to create a subservient group to give an opinion then confirm the prices and then go back quoting some "GOOFUP"

member A (NKSingla_2000) promotes one price on this forum 4800 for CLP without mentioning Rs 100 discount. Member B (VB2309, psuedo name, and I am not interested in his/her personal identification, stature, investments or claims) on this thread confirms the same price.. Chintel brokers come in and QUOTE ANOTHER CHEAPER PRICE. Are you not offering wrong information??? Is this not misguiding??

Similarly Member A (NKSingla_2000) promoted DP price 4300 and Member B (VB) confirms the price on this thread while CHINTEL brokers were offering cheaper price.. Are you not offering wrong information??

Do some people take others as fools to pay TWO prices for the SAME product.. Is this not deceiving??

Check link for all proofs in support of my argument available as a record on this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...084#post117084

Those invested or planning to invest would need an offer with clarification on the role, accountability, status of each of the JV partner which is fair, transparent, undiscriminating, un misrepresented WITH clear covenants/riskfactors/disclaimers.

"Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

Personally, I dont have anything against any particular member but when I check VBs posts he mention two prices for his own purchase of ATS DP 3800 all along and 3500 after I get suspended. Isn't this surprising as if I were to believe that you got that discount from ATS in celebration of my suspension?? Another instance of you quoting 3500 as your purchase price is available on this thread. Is this not a LIE??

NRIs/Investors/Endusers beware of speculative and exhorbitant ROIs 30% in short term and 43% in long term being promoted by few vested in this thread. ATS is a better builder hailing from UP having developed a couple of good projects. However, general consensus is about a very aggressive pricing and lack of information etc..

Cheers
                    Hi
                    Greetings

some are so shameless would try to find pretexts even a 1st grader would shy from.. Probably they do not have the courage to accept that they have lied in public.

These loyalists are doing no good to ATS is a fact.
                    "Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

Cheers

Comment

sir can you elaborate on "comparable project is at 7000 plus" ?

Is Emerald Estate at 5200 - 5500 not comparable ?

Ireo Uptown at 5700 - 5900 not comparable ?

Unitech Harmony at 5500 not comparable ?
                      and how much money has been paid already in hese projects?

please also read the other two points.

thanks.

how will you justify 5500-5700 in raheja revanta then? shall we talk about it?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X