ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
    yes past 2 investments might have given you good returns but putting all your money with same builder , I can never get convinced.

ATS is a builder after all, people don't even trust their relatives when it comes to money and here we are talking about putting all the savings with one company.

RCOMM was a very good company once ( traded at Rs 350 -400 ) , gave amazing returns to investors.
    Same with Suzlon.
    Same with Unitech ( talking about stocks)
    Same with Kingfisher.
    Same with Satyam.

Don't know what happened to those investors who blindly trusted these companies and put all their savings in one stock... trust I guess.
    Buying a flat in a builder apartment is different from stocks.
    The projects that are delivered, are delivered .
    There is no company or builder related risks in delivered projects.
    Trust.

Nobody agreed when Warran Buffet invested in shares year back in USA, he made billions in a year as he bought dirt cheap...world was selling...he was buying.

I respect all bloggers, if the do not get disrespectful.

RE is my passion not just investment.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Exactly, even I fail to to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay, 3500 dp makes sense but at 5k levels, why not buy on GCX at 5200-5500 levels where the construction is at advanced stage and place is livable now.
      Simple logic, still some are trying to justify futuristic location. For that builders should charge today's rates.
      Openly people are calculating premium within two months. Is this not nexus between builder and investors? now trying to justify 4800/. Launch? sari setting ho gai ab lunch ki bat ho rahi hai
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        and how much money has been paid already in hese projects?

please also read the other two points.

thanks.

how will you justify 5500-5700 in raheja revanta then? shall we talk about it?
        sir first of all you cannot compare Revanta with any atc project, it can only be compared to projects like Victory Valley, Grand Arch etc.

I don't need to repeat the USPs of revanta again here, plus its on NH8 and people can live in 1-2 years if they want to, unlike DWay which has so many litigations and is a jungle today.

Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Simple logic, still some are trying to justify futuristic location. For that builders should charge today's rates.
          Openly people are calculating premium within two months. Is this not nexus between builder and investors? now trying to justify 4800/. Launch? sari setting ho gai ab lunch ki bat ho rahi hai
          This is unfair..I thought you were speaking professionally.
          What is wrong in a good builder launching at X rate, much lower than SHOBHA.
          What setting......it is clear investment and return ratio.
          There is a return, all 50 units of Chintels PRE launch sold like hot cake.

I am glad I did not get impacted by negativity and invested in time, my investment, my return .
          Last edited November 20 2011, 10:13 PM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Buying a flat in a builder apartment is different from stocks.
            The projects that are delivered, are delivered .
            There is no company or builder related risks in delivered projects.
            Trust.

Nobody agreed when Warran Buffet invested in shares year back in USA, he made billions in a year as he bought dirt cheap...world was selling...he was buying.

I respect all bloggers, if the do not get disrespectful.

RE is my passion not just investment.
            sir even in RE, projects get abandoned, companies go bankrupt, land comes under litigations, severe delays, global economic conditions and lot many such factors which can affect investments in RE.

Comment

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
              Amitji,

I'm curious as well and have been searching for relevant information. Listing out information I have gathered in no particular order:-

1. With regards to litigation - the very latest news I could gather is six months old - Pall of gloom in New PalamVihar .

According to this HUDA's land acquisition to rehabilitate New Palam Vihar was stayed as they were looking to carve HUDA sector out of another unauthorized colony. I have not been able to find any further information on this. But one thing is clear, there's nothing against the NPR. How long and where HUDA will take NPV residents is the question.
              This matches what Raheja's sales person told me.

There's no news on Delhi side of work absolutely.

2. Raheja is planning a mall at 10 acres land right in the commercial belt in front side of sectors adjoining 109 - Raheja Commercial Property Builders | Buy Gurgaon Property | Projects - Commercial - Upcoming Projects - Raheja Constellation Mall .

3. Sector 114 is all commercial. Chintel owns land there and is planning to launch not less than six commercial sites alone - .:: Chintels ::. . There's one commercial by Chintel in 109 itself and an IT park in 106.

4. The nearest hospital is Columbia Asia about 4 kms away. Raheja person did mention that the master plan has area earmarked for schools and hospital on the north west and north east side of these sectors. But yes no credible schools in the vicinity so residents will have to rely on Dwarka schools till alternatives come up.

Does this area has potential given NPR materializes along with other developments in next 5+ years - my POV is a resounding YES.

Other tidbits :-

5. I haven't been able to find an ATS broker. Maybe ATS will use them because Chintel is doing the same for this JV but so far no one has claimed that.

6. I called up a Chintel's broker and they were more interested in selling me next phase of Paradiso launch. The expected launch price : 4750 psft - broker discount.

7. I'm extremely unhappy at ATS's pricing fiasco but if Chintel is launching its own stock, why would they sell ATS's at a rates lower ?

8. If they change the plans and include a 2BHK like a blogger mentioned here - I'm off this project.

9. The specs,layout and floorplans (all tentative) have been posted on this thread so please search.

10. Please do continue to post all relevant information as when you get it. Remember, peoples life savings is at stake

ver y good information sikkaji. thanks

Comment

sir first of all you cannot compare Revanta with any atc project, it can only be compared to projects like Victory Valley, Grand Arch etc.

I don't need to repeat the USPs of revanta again here, plus its on NH8 and people can live in 1-2 years if they want to, unlike DWay which has so many litigations and is a jungle today.

Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.
                khan sir, i am also invested on nh8. but you will agree that sector 77 or 78 are still not developed as gcx today. people have also written negatives about that location. why not buy at ireo or emmar estate at lower prices amd use the same logic as you have given before.

( ticket size 2 c plus).

ats is still at 4500. 4kms from delhi location cannot be compared with 35 kms location. sorry every one has their own choices.

and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread.

i am also invested on GCX . please do not tell me the advantage and disadvantage of that location.

ATS location is superior if dew comes. ticket size is only 70 to 1c . good investment for 4 to 5 years horizon.
                Last edited November 20 2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

sir even in RE, projects get abandoned, companies go bankrupt, land comes under litigations, severe delays, global economic conditions and lot many such factors which can affect investments in RE.
                  Sir,
                  Anything can happen anywhere in the world.
                  Let's not get hypothetical , it is about calculated risks.

Vb
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Yes anything can happen, ek hi raat mein ek ki 2 investments bhi ho jaati hain .

Guru Ji, aap great ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.[/QUOTE]

really? search this forum. do not want to take some names.but this is not true.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X