Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    yaar itnee jaldi kya hai inko?

:) This is their first project in Gurgaon and they will try to do best in all regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    what r current rates here ?
    how far is it from dhaula kuan ?
    what rates do u expect after 5 years ?
    r people living here already ?
    do u have buses , etc plying in this area ?

Hi
    Greetings

Welcome to the dway projects (some call it dreamway:o)
    You may find this link useful https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

This contains most of the projects on dwarka expressway, analysis, builders reputation and all related aspects that you might think before investing..

(I am hving a feeling that we hve met before??)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Good Initiative vb sir.
    No harm in penning down what one thinks. tell u something... most invested now believe figure of 8-9K as easily achievable when recent launches by decent builders are happening at 6K levels and with visible progress on dway..lets see how Godrej and ATS handle 104.

It will once again reassure (conviction) ones belief in this area..
    If someone still calls it speculation then there is something seriously wrong in how the game of RE is played here. :)

where were you nipsy bhai? yaar gayab mat hua karo. aapke bina dil nahin lagta!
    CommentQuote
    where were you nipsy bhai? yaar gayab mat hua karo. aapke bina dil nahin lagta!

That's sweet :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Good Initiative vb sir.
    No harm in penning down what one thinks. tell u something... most invested now believe figure of 8-9K as easily achievable when recent launches by decent builders are happening at 6K levels and with visible progress on dway..lets see how Godrej and ATS handle 104.

It will once again reassure (conviction) ones belief in this area..
    If someone still calls it speculation then there is something seriously wrong in how the game of RE is played here. :)

Thank you Nipsy.
    Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    That's sweet :-)

aapke bina bhi nahin lagta bro!:)
    CommentQuote
    aapke bina bhi nahin lagta bro!:)

Well.....you look in a good mood today....looks like the photographs of DE Progress posted by Rudder has cheared you up :-)...it was good to see that some illegal structures were possibly resettled and road progressed.
    Sweet notes from you today.
    Also DE thread being locked by IGRM is in a way good as there was lot of ur required spam and fights.
    I had minimised posting......hope now peace will prevail.
    Now the common thread is locked and threads are project specific which would hopefully be more cleaner.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

90 per cent plus ATS inventory sold in Kocoon.
    Chintels has started selling at 4800 CLP.
    Formal 2 Nd Launch by Chontels at 5000 plus soon.
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Well.....you look in a good mood today....looks like the photographs of DE Progress posted by Rudder has cheared you up :-)...it was good to see that some illegal structures were possibly resettled and road progressed.
    Sweet notes from you today.
    Also DE thread being locked by IGRM is in a way good as there was lot of ur required spam and fights.
    I had minimised posting......hope now peace will prevail.
    Now the common thread is locked and threads are project specific which would hopefully be more cleaner.

VB

ya bhai...we should open a thread for rudder bhai exclusive...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    I have stopped posting on this thread altogether for obvious reasons but coming to your remark on the obstacles as triggers to higher prices on Deway.
    Honestly, what are the prices that you/others forsee for Deway if there is no litigation or litigation is solved today? What is the upside left?

Matrix bhai, dwarka thread is closed so replying here. I hope this will not hijack this thread and will become ladai ka second adda :)

Here is how I see it. Dwarka Sec 22/23 decent flats are in the range of 9000-9500 Rs psft. When Eway will be fully functional, there is no dbout that eway sector prices will be in close range of dwarka prices and people will move to these sectors because of better facilities ( club house/pool/green etc etc).

Lets take 7 yrs for eway to be fully functional. Dwarka prices with just 10%-12% annual appreciation will be in range of 18k-20k. Current eway prices are 4.5k psft and even if they come at 85% range of dwarka prices, it will be 18%-20% annualized returns. Actual returns will be more as we are entering eway in CLP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • rudder bro..please post your snaps here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Matrix bhai, dwarka thread is closed so replying here. I hope this will not hijack this thread and will become ladai ka second adda :)

Here is how I see it. Dwarka Sec 22/23 decent flats are in the range of 9000-9500 Rs psft. When Eway will be fully functional, there is no dbout that eway sector prices will be in close range of dwarka prices and people will move to these sectors because of better facilities ( club house/pool/green etc etc).

Lets take 7 yrs for eway to be fully functional. Dwarka prices with just 10%-12% annual appreciation will be in range of 18k-20k. Current eway prices are 4.5k psft and even if they come at 85% range of dwarka prices, it will be 18%-20% annualized returns. Actual returns will be more as we are entering eway in CLP plan.

While I sincerely thank you for this wonderful post, I politely request that we keep this thread ATS Koccon related ping forward as we all may face similar issues as we're in DE thread.

Just my opinion, the thread anyways is open to all.

I must say that your analysis is very good and based on facts Vinay Ji.

VB
    CommentQuote
    While I sincerely thank you for this wonderful post, I politely request that we keep this thread ATS Koccon related ping forward as we all may face similar issues as we're in DE thread.

Just my opinion, the thread anyways is open to all.

I must say that your analysis is very good and based on facts Vinay Ji.

VB

Vb bro , here i disagree. ATS is on DEW and lets welcome all related posts.

Vinay bro keep it up. Vb bro,please support.
    CommentQuote
    Vb bro , here i disagree. ATS is on DEW and lets welcome all related posts.

Vinay bro keep it up. Vb bro,please support.

Sure buddy...
    Vinay Ji......Rahul has a point...ATS Kocoon is near DE......I mentioned my concerns just so that we are not targeted by spam in case DE discussion shifts here..
    I was not restricting ( I am no one to do so ),I was just sharing my concern.
    Rahul has a point, ATS Kocoon is near DE.
    Regards n thanks,
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Sure buddy...
    Vinay Ji......Rahul has a point...ATS Kocoon is near DE......I mentioned my concerns just so that we are not targeted by spam in case DE discussion shifts here..
    I was not restricting ( I am no one to do so ),I was just sharing my concern.
    Rahul has a point, ATS Kocoon is near DE.
    Regards n thanks,
    VB

VB dear, Dwarka Expressway thread will not be closed for long. Admins also know importance of that thread. I think it was just closed to stop spamming for short time and give all parties some time to relax and rethink :)
    CommentQuote