Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector road development in sector-99

As Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway thread has been closed, I am re posting sector road pics here.

Black patches (pakka sadak) visible on sector roads.
    To see it in Village Dhankot: just take left turn while going towards Jajhar near Emmar site.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eashish
    As Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway thread has been closed, I am re posting sector road pics here.

Black patches (pakka sadak) visible on sector roads.
    To see it in Village Dhankot: just take left turn while going towards Jajhar near Emmar site.

Yes i have seen this progress next to EMAR and G99
    CommentQuote
  • ok i spoke to somebody in nhai abt dway he in turn called up the concessionaire and the concessionaire said road is on in full swing and will be great to invest.

Btw i am personally waiting and watching.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sharing this from another ATS thread ( could be quite relevant here ) -

Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    From noida 135 Ats manages all threads posted on Ats projects, ensures that infos on projects r softly leaked in these threads. Postings seem to come from multiple locations.This shows difference between desi/lala builders & hi tech builders.

New project expected soon around sec 44 noida as far as i have heard from some Mr Baniya who seems to have lots of infos on Ats. It might b wrong , as of now nothin is declared

Whatever it b, their marketing is good and they r excellent in terms of quality. They r capable of creating a hype as this thread confirms but again its an art & they are Artists...
    CommentQuote
  • Just came to know this, Units are available directly from ATS in Kokoon, you can get a good rate (lower than whats being propogated on this forum) if you commit to pay a higher upfront 45-50 lacs.

Guys still interested in Kakoon should contact the builder directly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Just came to know this, Units are available directly from ATS in Kokoon, you can get a good rate (lower than whats being propogated on this forum) if you commit to pay a higher upfront 45-50 lacs.

45 Lacs in CLP?
    CommentQuote
    Just came to know this, Units are available directly from ATS in Kokoon, you can get a good rate (lower than whats being propogated on this forum) if you commit to pay a higher upfront 45-50 lacs.

It means paying 50-60% upfront. It will be better to buy Chintels unit (which were launched in 4350 rate) in resale if somone is ready to pay this much in upfront.
    CommentQuote

Magadh ji can you be more specific about the kind of pricing that one can get ?
    CommentQuote

Man! Oh Man !
    Pin drop silence on the F**ing Forum... I am all ears.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Any idea what size apartment they are offering at 50-60% down?

Same info on Noida 44 thread of ats, probably answers your question on the Units available.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116453#post116453
    CommentQuote

Overlooked bold part before, how much discount we are talking about here?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that the Chintels has released some units in Kocoon. Can anyone confirm? If true, when they had started selling these flats? Alll units are sold out or there is some availability?
    Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    Heard that the Chintels has released some units in Kocoon. Can anyone confirm? If true, when they had started selling these flats? Alll units are sold out or there is some availability?
    Thanks..

Yes, that's correct, Chintels are selling ATS KOCOON inventory now.
    CommentQuote
  • For how many days they are selling? Is available till now? Rate? Plz pm me the details of a broker offering maximum discount.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Again confirmed it from Chintels they will be either releasing the apartments today or tomorrow between 5200-5400. Still nothing final on the rate..

As per info they are selling this week at 4800
    Next week it will go to 5200
    CommentQuote