Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

U know that much better than me .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Thanks God...at least there is an acknowledgement of the frustration .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
      "and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread."

Oh really ? Have you gone through the Revanta thread ?

I always said that this is a long term investment and people need to wait 3-4 years for decent ROI.

Have you seen my post where I mentioned 2 negatives about this project ? Location and Aggressive payment plan ?

Have you seen my post where I posted the projected ROI and the very 1st projection after 1 year is that there will be no premium - yes I assumed no premium even after 1 year,unlike marketing team of ATS which is projecting 30-40 ROI in short term.
      [COLOR="purple"]who, where? ihavenot seen any one saying this?COLOR]
      Did you see my post where 1 member asked if he should sell Uptown and buy Revanta ? my answer was absolute NO .

Another member asked between SPR and NH8 and I said if he can afford he should buy in SPR but he want some USP like Revanta for end use then he shud go for Revanta.

Another member said he was contemplating buying another unit in Revanta and I said I also thought the same but later didn't go for another unit because I would have over leveraged and don't want to put all my eggs in the same basket.

Did I say that I trust Mr Raheja so much that I will buy any shit he promotes ?

I bought Revanta foremost because of its USP and because of credentials of Raheja and Arabtech.
      you know the same group is launching in sector 109. projet shishti?
      Is that what you call marketing then I dont know the term I should use for people promoting ATS projects at 3500, then at 3800 and now at 4800 within 2 months.
      who is justifing anytjong here? where ? price is still not there.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Probably they dont command trust as applicable in the case of ATS..

very stiff targets these guys must be having!!

Cheers
        How much are u paid for bringing down projects where u do not get commissions.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Good . Now , prove it .

Originally posted by Parag78
          Mr Manoja.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            Good . Now , prove it .
            Hey Parag78

No worth in wasting your positive time in this epitome of frustrated negativity of spamming.

I could not ignore today and lot of time got wasted.

Good to see ur post on golf course extension unrequited criticism by frustrated failures.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
              really? search this forum. do not want to take some names.but this is not true.
              yes please name? are you not taking names of projects here ? Didn't you say Revanta ?

Also I said "no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate"

By such project I mean a project with some USP and being built by a company like Arabtech or L&T ?

USP is height and you have bought in low rise? very smart.

[B]now living under the shadow of a tall building is not a usp at all. Sorrry to say if that was true then all of the slums near the high rise would call their property as having a usp ..
              Paying 4500 plus plus for this not worth it.

[/B]

If there is such project at 4500 I will buy one, name it buddy.[/QUOTE]
              Last edited November 20 2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                How much are u paid for bringing down projects where u do not get commissions.

Hi
                Greetings

I get satisfaction from flogging those who lie through there teeth..

And I dont work on somebodies splits.. and I dont get any commissions.. and dont your call me a broker..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                  who is justifing anytjong here? where ? price is still not there.
                  yes they are not launching Shristi before 1 year ( as per my info - I may be wrong ) and I am not buying that project because of the issues involving DWay, if after 1 year all those issues are sorted , even I might consider that.

But I am not promoting Raheja or Arabtech blindly here, I am giving sound reasons for my investment.

Comment

LOL. Ignore policy back . Quite understandably so - no answer, avoid further exposure - so ignore .

Koi befkuf hi ho gaa jisko abhi taak asllii kahani samhaj nahi aye hogi .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      LOL. Ignore policy back . Quite understandably so - no answer, avoid further exposure - so ignore .

Koi befkuf hi ho gaa jisko abhi taak asllii kahani samhaj nahi aye hogi .
                      U are exposed
                      Parag shared how u criticised golf extension
                      We all know ur failed RE investments
                      Ur frustrations are well understood
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X