Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Krazy_yuppie bhai :) .. Itne udaas kyon rehte ho.. Beer sheer maro :bab (48)::bab (51):.. maje lo.. Life is beautiful...

    Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :(LIFE SUCKS:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Take a Guess.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry for appearing a bit naive but what I understand of the recent sequence is entry of Magadh quoting some figure which is being calculated as 4200 for the 1745sq ft size of ATS Kokoon.
    This being sold through ATS and not Chintel for this rate @50% DP??
    Am I in sync??
    Please correct me if wrong..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry for appearing a bit naive but what I understand of the recent sequence is entry of Magadh quoting some figure which is being calculated as 4200 for the 1745sq ft size of ATS Kokoon.
    This being sold through ATS and not Chintel for this rate @50% DP??
    Am I in sync??
    Please correct me if wrong..

    Cheers

    That's exactly what I thought but looks like Matrix has some other finding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Take a Guess.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Mr John Law.. please come out of the fifth dimension and discuss at ground level instead of wispering form atop mount everst.

    Public pareshan ho jayegi nahin to... ek peg meri taraf se.. pakka!! when I come to Delhi next.

    pls!!!!

    shri shri..1009 broker bhaidan, builder chedan maharaj ji..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry for appearing a bit naive but what I understand of the recent sequence is entry of Magadh quoting some figure which is being calculated as 4200 for the 1745sq ft size of ATS Kokoon.
    This being sold through ATS and not Chintel for this rate @50% DP??
    Am I in sync??
    Please correct me if wrong..

    Cheers


    But I thought project was completely sold off, wasn't it ? Amit bhai (001) was looking for some investment on Dway, might be a good opportunity for him if he is still interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    That's exactly what I thought but looks like Matrix has some other finding.

    Yes both of you are correct.
    Matrix has (of course) other findings but then some other day..
    have you not had your share of entertainment enough?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    But I thought project was completely sold off, wasn't it ? Amit bhai (001) was looking for some investment on Dway, might be a good opportunity for him if he is still interested.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes, many are expecting to enter around 4k and wished for this price if you go back a million pages on this thread.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Matrix bhai in full form

    Batting like the old sehwag

    666___

    Waiting for the next three shots :)

    ATS team may need to shuffle the bowlers around

    Rahul and Spell still have some overs left
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Yes both of you are correct.
    Matrix has (of course) other findings but then some other day..
    have you not had your share of entertainment enough?


    Hi
    greetings

    I always doubt myself.. but know you cant be wrong due to special goggles worn by the avatar in your pseudo ID with which this wonder dog tells you the truth and nothing but the truth..

    Does he entertain as well?? really skilled pet you have there.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Yes both of you are correct.
    Matrix has (of course) other findings but then some other day..
    have you not had your share of entertainment enough?


    he he.. If this quote of 4200 is really true.. it's not a bad deal at all.
    30% anyways have to be paid in 45 days under CLP booking. So affectively one is paying 20% eary and getting discount of 600Rs on bsp. It feels better than 3800 DP :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Matrix bhai in full form

    Batting like the old sehwag

    666___

    Waiting for the next three shots :)

    ATS team may need to shuffle the bowlers around

    Rahul and Spell still have some overs left


    Hi Amit
    Greetings

    I have a small request for you. The job is to quickly calculate IRR in both the cases.. ie dp at 3500 in May 2011 and at 50% dp at 4200 in March 2012. Some important decisions are resting on your facts.

    Please

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you bhai

    Resale price in 2016 kya lu ???

    If I put a negetive value IRR corrupt ho jaega:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bless you bhai

    Resale price in 2016 kya lu ???

    If I put a negetive value IRR corrupt ho jaega:bab (45):


    Hi
    Greetings

    Bhai.. two scenarios.. 42% short term and 30% long term le ke dekho zara?? kaisa lagta hai??


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Matrix bhai in full form

    Batting like the old sehwag

    666___

    Waiting for the next three shots :)

    ATS team may need to shuffle the bowlers around

    Rahul and Spell still have some overs left

    Can't disclose as of now guys, may not be successful finally but if it succeeds it will be a good price..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Can't disclose as of now guys, may not be successful finally but if it succeeds it will be a good price..


    Hi
    Greetings

    Before you shake and bake please give some whiff about it.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote