Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Can't disclose as of now guys, may not be successful finally but if it succeeds it will be a good price..

App to serious lagte ho lene ke liye.. good price indeed if it works out.
    CommentQuote
  • Just kidding guys, don't you know me enough?
    CommentQuote
    Just kidding guys, don't you know me enough?

Hi
    Greetings

yes.. we know you well

yeda ban ke peda khao ge.. woh bhi akele.:D

Ab bata bhi do na bhai.. rate kyon badha rahe ho itne.... apne (not ats:D)

Cheers
    CommentQuote

Dear All,

So how many ATS Kocoon units (of previously unavailable sizes) would you like to order...... never mind if you have 2 units on Kokoon and you also indicate preference for 2 more units on Godrej Thread right?
    But first of all, take my quotation for the expected prices of Kokoon since right now what we have is a over 10% discount on prices sold off to everyone else months back.
    And for 5200.... ??? I have got 2 words for you..

Your language and colur coding is objectionable and unrequired. I have choosen not to get into arguments, so I choose not to respond badly.

ATS is NOT selling at 4200 CLP. Your saying so, does NOT change this fact.
    Also Rome was not built in a day, nor was it destroyed in a minute.

The below estimations for Feb 2016 are from respected co bloggers and mocking it does not change anything.

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
    21 Feb 2011: Col S Sai : 11,000 psf

VB
    CommentQuote
  • VB ji, No one has any confirmation yet on price. And this is not on CLP any case. It could be a plan in middle of CLP and DP, where one has to pay 50% upfront. I have seen this with few other builders before, something called flexi plan.

Matrix will disclose some details only after taking the final call I suppose :)
    CommentQuote
    Just kidding guys, don't you know me enough?

Hi
    Greetings

Even more awaited would be CHINTELS KOKOON launch under this scheme which would be even cheaper!!!

If earlier lauches are to be believed..... CLP at 4700(ATS) vs 4350(Chintel).. this 50% dp if ATS is assumed at 4200.. Chintel would be for 3800, if what you say is correct

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Your language and colur coding is objectionable and unrequired. I have choosen not to get into arguments, so I choose not to respond badly.

ATS is NOT selling at 4200 CLP. Your saying so, does NOT change this fact.
    Also Rome was not built in a day, nor was it destroyed in a minute.

The below estimations for Feb 2016 are from respected co bloggers and mocking it does not change anything.

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
    17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
    21 Feb 2011: Col S Sai : 11,000 psf

VB

@VB, Pls don't waste my time.

@Vinay, yes its not completely CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    VB ji, No one has any confirmation yet on price. And this is not on CLP any case. It could be a plan in middle of CLP and DP, where one has to pay 50% upfront. I have seen this with few other builders before, something called flexi plan.

Matrix will disclose some details only after taking the final call I suppose :)

So how come Matrix are are saying (and unfortunately in a bad way) that prices have come down by 500 psf?
    CLP was 4700 ast ATS...if this is not CLP then the comparison is wrong.
    Also ATS is NOt offering any such Flexi plan. I do not know of Chintels flexi plan.
    I have however heard news of rates hiked to 5200 CLP soon.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, sorry if my posts created some confusion here... but this is from ATS directly, so I know they have inventory....

4250 psf is flexi-plan rate with 50% within 30 days and rest in CLP
    Plan is not Chintel but from ATS quota, because they have accepted the cheque.

What can I say about 5200 :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys, sorry if my posts created some confusion here... but this is from ATS directly, so I know they have inventory....

4250 psf is flexi-plan rate with 50% within 30 days and rest in CLP
    Plan is not Chintel but from ATS quota, because they have accepted the cheque.

What can I say about 5200 :)

Hi
    greetings

with your expert reasoning and insight about information (which loyalists dont even have a clue about), would it not be right to expect a similar offer but at a cheaper price from CHINTELS??

After all Chintels is a JV partner and has rights over its inventory if they find that price disturbances in the market by other partners are hurting their commercial objectives??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    So how come Matrix are are saying (and unfortunately in a bad way) that prices have come down by 500 psf?
    CLP was 4700 ast ATS...if this is not CLP then the comparison is wrong.
    Also ATS is NOt offering any such Flexi plan. I do not know of Chintels flexi plan.
    I have however heard news of rates hiked to 5200 CLP soon.

VB

VB,

If this is not price correction, you are in the right industry!

PS: What does VB stand for?
    CommentQuote
  • Guruji, sab andar ki baat hai...

I got a feeling when talking to them that all builders are desperate for money.. Just that no one will admit it, so you will need to pester them. No one wants to be in a situation like Unitech/ DLF I guess .. :bab (45):

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

with your expert reasoning and insight about information (which loyalists dont even have a clue about), would it not be right to expect a similar offer but at a cheaper price from CHINTELS??

After all Chintels is a JV partner and has rights over its inventory if they find that price disturbances in the market by other partners are hurting their commercial objectives??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Cheers

Can we expect bigger discount from Chintels then ? may be Holi discount ? 3800 flexi plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guruji, sab andar ki baat hai...

I got a feeling when talking to them that all builders are desperate for money.. Just that no one will admit it, so you will need to pester them. No one wants to be in a situation like Unitech/ DLF I guess .. :bab (45):

Hi
    Greetings

I dont understand this at all..
    I think as a common enduser/investor since we do not have any clues about insider news, all we can do is be apprehensive of a correction to enter possibly below 4K if what you and matrix are putting here is correct.

Strangely enough earlier on small things like lift being attached with the flat we had dozens of loyalists... trying to explain that lifts are very quiet these days.. they dont make any noise..

Truly, bigger gurus need to come to rescue..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Can we expect bigger discount from Chintels then ? may be Holi discount ? 3800 flexi plan ?

Hi
    Greetings

Going by previous launch, pre launch, pre pre launch history.. one can assume 400-500 price difference. Again Even Chintels might have ambitions to increase their land holding.. so why will they not liquidate their position in Kokoon?? Infact it is not even their brand??

Afterall Chintels do not have any track record of a delivered project and are basically land bank owners..definitely bigger than ATS atleast..

Cheers
    CommentQuote