Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • seems like chupam-chuppai ka game chal raha hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    Sir in logon ko chodho , kuch to detail do.

Hi
    Greetings

Detail yeh hai.. that just like any other builder, take dp from one project... buy 10 times the land in another area.. then get money from subscribers of the new acquisition and by 50 times land in another area..

Check the track of any builder.. Best and choicest of examples can be found in BPTP.. not a single project delivered completely till date and having more than 10000 units allotted now for 4years and still no hope of delivery for xyz reason.:bab (6):

Hope that helps:bab (6):

Cheer

Hi
    Greetings

Honestly this is getting endemic and can be viewed as a potential reason for outbreak of the Indian version of Housing burst..

Currently, deliveries more than 5yrs are becoming toxic due to increase in budget by 200-300% with builders using customers as ATM for their expansions by using the BBA clauses (super area increase, ridiculous delayed interest rates etc) and govt unable to execute public infra on time resulting in double or more of EDC and related charges like increase in interest rates on EMIs.

As a result of which subscribers get stretched out of their pockets resulting in delinquencies.

High time the current state govt puts a check on licencing conditions and makes THE HARYANA DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATION OF URBAN AREAS ACT, 1975 less porous and the central govt enforces the Real Estate Regulation Bill. Those with a conscience do click to support https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE6MQ#gid=7

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I will again be surprised if chintels does come out with their share of inventory less than 5100-5200 psf

Lemme know if any of the ppl here have anymore info on this...

Godrej coming 4000 and ATS lowering their price to 4250(might be true for ATS quota)
    pretty much seems wishful thinking....

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I will again be surprised if chintels does come out with their share of inventory less than 5100-5200 psf

Godrej coming 4000 and ATS lowering their price to 4250(might be true for ATS quota)

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

There is enough reason to doubt it both ways.. Even 4250 would be a tad too low on strategy for any builder unless things are too desperate. Again it would be better to wait for some facts first..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I will again be surprised if chintels does come out with their share of inventory less than 5100-5200 psf

Cheers

I received an sms today from a broker with 5200 bsp price, so chintels quota is coming near to that price only. regarding ATS quota in flexi-plan, nothing is confirmed yet. If they are really in need for some quick money to close a land deal as spelltruth mentioned, that could be a possibility.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    VB,

If this is not price correction, you are in the right industry!

PS: What does VB stand for?

Matrix-55 in your words 'Pls don't waste my time.' I choose not to have any direct discussion with you hence forth. I find your phraseology below dignity and rude.

This is my last direct response to you hopefully.

Whatever information I share is what I sincerely know or hear of.
    I heard 5200 impending rates from Chintels so I mentioned.
    Don't try and give me two words.....If you can not respect genuine bloggers, then at least respect the policy of the forum and keep your posts project specific.What are you gonna do now ? Even Vinay Bhatia has got an message with the rates of 5200! Senior blogger Amit Bhalla thinks too that it may be a range of 5100 to 5200 !

Anyways I do not want to waste my time in conversations with you as I found your post very rude.
    I was SINCERELY sharing what other bloggers are also now hearing from different sources. I thought and think that is the purpose of this forum.

Interesting that you ask the industry i am in........... Please don't worry...just think of 'Neo' and think what he did to the code of 'Matrix'.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Vinay - This flexi deal at 4250 which has been rumored is available in all likelihood is not through ATS directly. I am sure this is ATS offloading the unit for an early investor so this will be a resale. Although i am skeptical of this price though, we need confirmation and if it is more than 1 unit....There were only units of 3000 sqft available with ATS and nothing of 1745 sqft..

I agree to your theory quite an extent. If they are in need of money, why the hell they will not market this flexi-plan and try to get max bookings possible? Why this is so insider news still and no one has clear clue on that?
    CommentQuote
  • As an ATS Kocoon investor, its going to piss me off mighty, if this pricing rumor is true. While it may make sense if ATS is really desperate which should be of greater concern to all investors but I fail to understand the logic behind this. The two facts worth considering here are:-

1. A discount of 550 (4800-4250) on 1750 sqft amounts to slightly under 10 lacs discount.
    2. ATS may raise the next demand for ground breaking any time for all others.

So a loss of 10 lac cash flow for an additional 15 lacs (1750*4250*0.2) upfront ! Of these 15 lacs a demand letter for next installment of 7-8 lacs is due anyway and hence a loss of 10 lacs for a net 7-8 lac upfront !!

Can someone help with the maths here !

And matrix dude - please get an attitude correction and help all with the discussion rather than acting godly.

- A really worried investor :)
    CommentQuote
  • No need to get panic sikkaji.
    1. There is no clear information yet. If ATS will come up with this offer for any reason, why they will not market it and keep this only for insider links.
    2. Even if this offer comes true. Flexi-plan payments are not similar to CLP plan and are quite aggressive. Flexi-plan buyers will still pay start of construction start payment. So difference of 20% will never decrease but will increase :)

here are few examples ..
    Payment Plan - Officer Heights , Gurgaon - Soldier Housing Welfare Organization - Gurgaon Residential Property Buy - Soldier Housing Welfare Organization - Gurgaon Apartment Flat House

Jaypee Orchards Noida | 9999513395 | Jaypee Greens Orchards Sector 131

Mahagun Moderne Noida,Mahagun Noida,Moderne Sec 78 Noida

Give some time and let the things clear up.

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    As an ATS Kocoon investor, its going to piss me off mighty, if this pricing rumor is true. While it may make sense if ATS is really desperate which is should be of greater concern to all investors but I fail to understand the logic behind this. The two facts worth considering here are:-

1. A discount of 550 (4800-4250) on 1750 sqft amounts to slightly under 10 lacs discount.

So a loss of 10 lac cash flow for an additional 15 lacs (1750*4250*0.2) upfront ! Of these 15 lacs a demand letter for next installment of 7-8 lacs is due anyway and hence a loss of 10 lacs for a net 7-8 lac upfront !!

And matrix dude - please get an attitude correction and help all with the discussion rather than acting godly.

CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I am planning to buy a unit in this project (3BHK), either Chintels or ATS's (CLP only). I checked with Chintels and they have confirmed they aren't taking any new booking as of now and will open in a few weeks.

Now the option left is resale. Don't have much cash but can manage 400-500/sq ft of premium, so unit booked above 4K/sq ft suits me.

Can I request the members to please suggest:
    1. What is the resale price of unit booked at 4K and above?
    2. In case we know any broker / individual who can help me with this deal, please PM me the contact details.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • what rates r u being quoted for resale ??
    CommentQuote
  • 4600/- for ATS unit, booked at approx 4200/-. But this is available on agreement / GPA coz of some period of lock-in left. However none is able to give me a confirmed deal so far (it's been 2-3 days now), so still looking.

Open for Paradiso and Kocoon (either Chintels' or ATS's) both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    No need to get panic sikkaji.
    1. There is no clear information yet. If ATS will come up with this offer for any reason, why they will not market it and keep this only for insider links.
    2. Even if this offer comes true. Flexi-plan payments are not similar to CLP plan and are quite aggressive. Flexi-plan buyers will still pay start of construction start payment. So difference of 20% will never decrease but will increase :)

here are few examples ..
    Payment Plan - Officer Heights , Gurgaon - Soldier Housing Welfare Organization - Gurgaon Residential Property Buy - Soldier Housing Welfare Organization - Gurgaon Apartment Flat House

Jaypee Orchards Noida | 9999513395 | Jaypee Greens Orchards Sector 131

Mahagun Moderne Noida,Mahagun Noida,Moderne Sec 78 Noida

Give some time and let the things clear up.

oh thanks ! Being a newbee was't aware of partial down payment schemes. Looking at examples, the BSP is tad above the full DP which makes sense. I believe the DP on ATS was around 4200 at official launch. I wonder why they didn't think about this then. Maybe they are doing now to clear leftover inventory. Any further news welcome.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    As an ATS Kocoon investor, its going to piss me off mighty, if this pricing rumor is true. While it may make sense if ATS is really desperate which is should be of greater concern to all investors but I fail to understand the logic behind this. The two facts worth considering here are:-

You are not alone to be pissed off, even i was planning to buy with them and somehow on meeting them i was not very convinced. I would say i was more comfortable dealing with my broker rather than with them. Policywise it is surprising to see their functioning. Infact the broker who convinced me for ats and recommended me their project was sort of eliminated by ats. They spoke negative about brokers and said they wouldnt give him anything for the deal. I am also not happy paying extra comission still it felt strange to see that they are eliminating the person who recommended me their project !
    And then discount discussion if i could pay 40 Lakhs upfront to them.
    In brief, i was keen on finalizing before i met them but after meeting them it was kinda desperation to sell and they treated the middleman like shit , the guy who recommended their project and who was too transparent to be a broker.
    Finally i dealt with him through bop to get my unit in jaypee. Luckily i didnt buy with them as i see their reputation going down...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    oh thanks ! Being a newbee was't aware of partial down payment schemes. Looking at examples, the BSP is tad above the full DP which makes sense. I believe the DP on ATS was around 4200 at official launch. I wonder why they didn't think about this then. Maybe they are doing now to clear leftover inventory. Any further news welcome.

Cheers !

Hi All,

Hope u all find this info about ATS relevant .Till yesterday it was 5400 on subvention but today they again changed it to 5450 whereby saying chances r there for the rate being 5500.Now looking at the total scenario they have tied up with India bulls for this project on subvention.what the builder benefits from this is that after u pay the initial 15% of the total cost(not the BSP cost) they wud get the rest of the amount of the total unit cost from Indiabulls within 2-3 months.Now this means legally u paid the total amount in downpayment.but u get a buffer of 1 and a half year of no payment.
    Now builder generally follow this method to gather funds at a go whereby they can diversify these funds some where else.
    For the clients the only advantage is they get 1 n a half year buffer.
    Disadvantages
    1. a unit costing u 1cr , u wud be paying almost 1 lac per month after 1 n a half year.
    2. people looking for investment n thinking of exiting in another 2 year,he wud find it difficult to find buyer as no buyer wud want to acquire a half constructed unit for which he wud immediately have to pay 1 lac of interest immediately.
    3. Godforbid if the builder delays the project say 1 year u wud end up paying 12 lacs extra to the bank.

I wud like yr views onto my opinion n correct me likewise.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote