Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ideal scenario should be something like Subvention plan for about 24 or 30 months , that makes much more sense
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by legolas1985
    Hi All,

Hope u all find this info about ATS relevant .Till yesterday it was 5400 on subvention but today they again changed it to 5450 whereby saying chances r there for the rate being 5500.Now looking at the total scenario they have tied up with India bulls for this project on subvention.what the builder benefits from this is that after u pay the initial 15% of the total cost(not the BSP cost) they wud get the rest of the amount of the total unit cost from Indiabulls within 2-3 months.Now this means legally u paid the total amount in downpayment.but u get a buffer of 1 and a half year of no payment.
    Now builder generally follow this method to gather funds at a go whereby they can diversify these funds some where else.
    For the clients the only advantage is they get 1 n a half year buffer.
    Disadvantages
    1. a unit costing u 1cr , u wud be paying almost 1 lac per month after 1 n a half year.
    2. people looking for investment n thinking of exiting in another 2 year,he wud find it difficult to find buyer as no buyer wud want to acquire a half constructed unit for which he wud immediately have to pay 1 lac of interest immediately.
    3. Godforbid if the builder delays the project say 1 year u wud end up paying 12 lacs extra to the bank.

I wud like yr views onto my opinion n correct me likewise.

Thanks.

Agree, ideally subvention makes sense if offered for 36 months. Never to invest in DP or short subvention on a new launch/under construction property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    oh thanks ! Being a newbee was't aware of partial down payment schemes. Looking at examples, the BSP is tad above the full DP which makes sense. I believe the DP on ATS was around 4200 at official launch. I wonder why they didn't think about this then. Maybe they are doing now to clear leftover inventory. Any further news welcome.

Cheers !

Sikkaji, You should know by now that this thread is also used by many people to score points ( or runs if I may say). Some members are still wondering why their posts get deleted every time, they are slow learners but I am sure they will get the point one day.
    If you are long term investor, don't get worried by all these rumors. Not many builders can think of selling in DP in this market. Check any Noida thread of ATS and you will know what kind of customer response they have.
    CommentQuote
  • The closest I came to invest on Dway was with ATS (Only exception on Dway). I have greatest of respect for them, they have an impeccable reputation and i am sure they will again do justice to the confidence of the customers.

I have to make a hasty retreat when I was told that it is a DP game. In principle I am against DP and would have over leveraged myself.

Still will look to invest with them if they come in Noida and remain within my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    oh thanks ! Being a newbee was't aware of partial down payment schemes. Looking at examples, the BSP is tad above the full DP which makes sense. I believe the DP on ATS was around 4200 at official launch. I wonder why they didn't think about this then. Maybe they are doing now to clear leftover inventory. Any further news welcome.

Cheers !

Original DP was 3500/ for a limited period or for old customers. It was openly sold 3800/ to one and all for quite some time. VB has purchased at that rate and later got the difference also adjusted.
    What rate have you purchased?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Original DP was 3500/ for a limited period or for old customers. It was openly sold 3800/ to one and all for quite some time. VB has purchased at that rate and later got the difference also adjusted.
    What rate have you purchased?

Hi
    Greetings

Too many rates.. getting a bit confusing to keep track..
    So another rate being discussed today..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by legolas1985
    Hi All,

Hope u all find this info about ATS relevant .Till yesterday it was 5400 on subvention but today they again changed it to 5450 whereby saying chances r there for the rate being 5500.Now looking at the total scenario they have tied up with India bulls for this project on subvention.what the builder benefits from this is that after u pay the initial 15% of the total cost(not the BSP cost) they wud get the rest of the amount of the total unit cost from Indiabulls within 2-3 months.Now this means legally u paid the total amount in downpayment.but u get a buffer of 1 and a half year of no payment.
    Now builder generally follow this method to gather funds at a go whereby they can diversify these funds some where else.
    For the clients the only advantage is they get 1 n a half year buffer.
    Disadvantages
    1. a unit costing u 1cr , u wud be paying almost 1 lac per month after 1 n a half year.
    2. people looking for investment n thinking of exiting in another 2 year,he wud find it difficult to find buyer as no buyer wud want to acquire a half constructed unit for which he wud immediately have to pay 1 lac of interest immediately.
    3. Godforbid if the builder delays the project say 1 year u wud end up paying 12 lacs extra to the bank.

I wud like yr views onto my opinion n correct me likewise.

Thanks.

This scheme confirms panic situation in Ats for generating funds !

Subvention will make sense only when balance payment happens on posession.

Remember that the units in subvention will never find buyers in resale as it will be dp units. People have bought them earlier at 3500-3800 rs psf and if you buy 2000 rs more expensive then you have nearly zero chance of exit.

In view of their desperation for fund generation / doing price rise to trigger sales, i think the project might be delayed and usubvention buyers will keep on paying extra money to bank !

I am not very convinced about future of ats ggn , i know many investors & ats posters wont agree but it seems they are not able to maintain their reputation. I used to be Ats fan earlier but i feel they are becoming just another builder now.
    You can see they try to trigger sales by talking about price hike.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    This scheme confirms panic situation in Ats for generating funds !

Subvention is another trick by builders to book some customers on feel good factor and incease price of the project to some extent. Nothing more or less. There is no panic situation like you described :)

Also, I think this subvention offer is from Chintels and not from ATS, can someone confirm on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    this scheme confirms panic situation in ats for generating funds !

Remember that the units in subvention will never find buyers in resale as it will be dp units. People have bought them earlier at 3500-3800 rs psf and if you buy 2000 rs more expensive then you have nearly zero chance of exit.

In view of their desperation for fund generation / doing price rise to trigger sales, i think the project might be delayed and usubvention buyers will keep on paying extra money to bank !

I am not very convinced about future of ats ggn , i know many investors & ats posters wont agree but it seems they are not able to maintain their reputation. I used to be ats fan earlier but i feel they are becoming just another builder now.
    You can see they try to trigger sales by talking about price hike.

ats has no subventions scheme.
    It may be chintels stock of kocoon

please get facts correct.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current resale price of ATS in CLP - 4600?
    CommentQuote
  • I was just looking at 99 acres and saw people demanding 5200 rs for ATS and Mahindra -

Are people going crazy - even 4700-4800 looks expensive

Residential Apartment - Flat in Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon Gurgaon - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

Residential Apartment - Flat in Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon Gurgaon - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

Any body has an idea of a realistic resale price of ATS/Chintels/Mahindra from recent resale deals and not the brokers quote?
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Holi

Happpy Holi
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing .

Originally Posted by prashantus
    You are not alone to be pissed off, even i was planning to buy with them and somehow on meeting them i was not very convinced. I would say i was more comfortable dealing with my broker rather than with them. Policywise it is surprising to see their functioning. Infact the broker who convinced me for ats and recommended me their project was sort of eliminated by ats. They spoke negative about brokers and said they wouldnt give him anything for the deal. I am also not happy paying extra comission still it felt strange to see that they are eliminating the person who recommended me their project !
    And then discount discussion if i could pay 40 Lakhs upfront to them.
    In brief, i was keen on finalizing before i met them but after meeting them it was kinda desperation to sell and they treated the middleman like shit , the guy who recommended their project and who was too transparent to be a broker.
    Finally i dealt with him through bop to get my unit in jaypee. Luckily i didnt buy with them as i see their reputation going down...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I was just looking at 99 acres and saw people demanding 5200 rs for ATS and Mahindra -

Are people going crazy - even 4700-4800 looks expensive

Any body has an idea of a realistic resale price of ATS/Chintels/Mahindra from recent resale deals and not the brokers quote?

I think the present situation with ATS and Mahindra properties are like this

"खरीदना है तो खरीदो नहीं तो हवा आने दो ":)

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    I think the present situation with ATS and Mahindra properties are like this

"खरीदना है तो खरीदो नहीं तो हवा आने दो ":)

:bab (48):

Designer....well said....
    Designer whats that saying in hindi...do u remember...'Begani shaade main m......'
    and i forgot..how do we pen in Hidi on the forum? pls can u help.
    Happy holi.
    VB
    CommentQuote