Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am contemplating an investment and may reside at the time of possession in ATS and thus the query.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    I am contemplating an investment and may reside at the time of possession in ATS and thus the query.

Worst case expectation
    14 kns DE PLUS SECTOR ROADS like in rest of Gurgaon and India
    However,if u r looking at 3 years u may consider already developed place
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VB!
    What price point should be good to enter for a lower floor 2075 sqft one?
    CommentQuote
  • Hindustan Times Project Watch

Today's Hindustan Times "Estate Special" has quoted 4350 psf for the ATS Koccon. Check it out.

Prices have started going down. Investors are loosing patience on the Dwaraka Expway.
    CommentQuote
  • If everything written in newspaper is true ?

Originally Posted by nakul78
    Today's Hindustan Times "Estate Special" has quoted 4350 psf for the ATS Koccon. Check it out.

Prices have started going down. Investors are loosing patience on the Dwaraka Expway.

Newspaper also shows the availability of South Park(5645) , Milano(6150) and Revanta(6475)in new project section.

Does this means these projects have sufficient unsold inventories
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nakul78

Can you post the link, I didn't notice mention of this project when I checked epaper this morning.

Article
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nakul78

Post link....is it Resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Have not checked on this quote, but i had written in one of the D e way threads, a few days back that i am aware of a big group of Investors who r exiting from the D e way Projects, because of the prolonged uncertainties here .

Originally Posted by nakul78

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    Thanks VB!
    What price point should be good to enter for a lower floor 2075 sqft one?

This question is answered by the fact that one should try and get the best possible cheapest entry price.

Speak both to ATS AND CHINTELS and see what u can get, or resale ?

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Can you post the link, I didn't notice mention of this project when I checked epaper this morning.

Article

Vinay....There is nothing that I cd find too.

This thread is being taken over.....Some one quotes an ubstantiated resale price , then other from the carted lumps and jumps on it. Amazing that there are failed investors in Other who are stuck or have claimied to exit with two year not a single brick still and then mud swing on other projects ! Why ?????

Begani Dhadee Main Abdulla Deewana .
    CommentQuote
  • VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Dont start project specific attack for persona grieveinces.

Manoja is not saying anything against ATS project. He is only raising issues against D way.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors - People are siting on 100% gains in the project (90% for myself only)

Whats ur ROI in ATS so far ?

Lets not get into project specific tussles
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Manoja is not saying anything against ATS project. He is only raising issues against D way.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors - People are siting on 100% gains in the project (90% for myself only)

Whats ur ROI in ATS so far ?

Lets not get into project specific tussles

Amit,

Have I quoted any project any person ? Please read my post again.

I am not naming any one or any project, nor am I attacking. Why do you dispute facts? Are there not many projects which are stuck....btpt to spire to DLF delays ?

I am saying facts that there are projects that are stuck for years, is that not fact ??
    Also, music has been defaming and defning any ways.
    Where do you disappear when posts are made in thousand numbers every week ?
    I have at least stated facts, without any project name
    . Read again.
    And pease show such pro active stance always ang give advise to those who spam, not me.

Have BTPT projects not been delayed ?
    Have SPIRE project not been delayed ? Yes or no ?
    Have DLF projects been delayed ?

And please do not threaten...I any ways pen much lessor then what I used to....spare me the threats buddy. Expected better of you.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, i am not supposed to reply to personal attacks/ abuses being hurled on me on bringing the facts to the forefront & i am supposed to report all such posts & i have been trying to follow that quite sincerely .

So, this is one of the exceptions & i hope, this post does not get deleted .

Some people do not read the posts in totality or simply turn blind on sight of facts . This shows their desperation levels . Also the fact that People start making personal comments, whenever they feel cornered/ exposed is highly objectionable & this has been pointed out to the Admin. on several occasions .I am not talking about ATS in particular . I have commented on D e way Projects .

IGRM, please take note & stop this irrelevant/ personal talk & ID's doing this repeatedly may be dealt with the severest of action possible.

Thanks .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Have not checked on this quote, but i had written in one of the D e way threads, a few days back that i am aware of a big group of Investors who r exiting from the D e way Projects, because of the prolonged uncertainties here .

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors

I am getting a 90% ROI in Spire

Whats ur ROI in ATS - Jab 90% hogi tab baat karna

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    It is good to see that some of the issues of the D e way r starting to get discussed in the forum :).

Only god knows, when D e way would gets made & when it would become fit for living, my aim is to let the facts be presented & discussed .

If the pigeon shuts his eyes, that wouldn't mean the cat would run away . U cannot simply wish away the problems . A group of bloggers r just keeping their eyes & minds shut to reality & i always get amused to see their attempts to hide the facts & feel the agony for those who have got duped by such wrong information & vilified claims. What r their motives behind not letting free & fair discussions go on here, r quite clear :(. Why a certain group of Bloggers start abusing, making silly posts to divert the topic of discussion, start making personal comments, whenever, the ills/issues of the D e way r being discussed ???

Above is some kind of game plan & people looking to Invest here & the end users, please watch out & make your decision after due assiduity/ real hard scrutiny of the factual position .

CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

(Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

Dehati log, dehati UP ka chota sa builder, Uncultured team..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Facts

Amit,

With resect to your financial accumen. Why is that when we discuss issues around similar projects of BTPT, Spire and DLF that it is treated as attacks while hurling of unsubstantiated false allegations is hard facts.

This forum is open to critics and appreciators.
    This forum is used to mud swing on ATS 109 project in name of DE milestones but when similar projects with similar sizes are spoken to compare of in terms of investors stuck or exiting that it is Aiken as an attack.

We all face challenges if projects get delayed. We all shoul be aware as these projects are in Gurgaon region under same HUDA and state authority and have relative price impacts.

As far as my returns are concerned , please let it my reward to reap.
    Do you even know that I may now be invested in more than the projects that you are aware of including a builder I have called delays on ?
    I do not share my investments on this forum any more thanks to B.S.M.A.D.'s.

I will pen facts for and against all builders including ATS, DLF, SPIRE, RAHEJA, EMMAR and any and all. I am not gonna get scared of you. I am not attacking any project, nor do I intend to.

Calling relative issues in same area, same cost, same size projects is Compareitive analysis not attacks. Just because you are invested in Spire which has got delayed too like many other projects should not be taken as an attack as it is not rant to be. Also , be equally pro active for all not just me.

VB
    CommentQuote