Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

My problem is with the guys who hype and tell to buy and buy a particular project/location.
    On the contrary Manoj has been conservative and advises caution...so what is wrong??
    I had debates with him where he has his POV and I have mine, but never a situation came when we start to mock each other
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Thanks parag for a sensible reply...

Brother, I also dont agree sometimes with Manoja but that does not mean i start to prove my point and say what he is saying is rubbish...

Different people have different opinions. Best thing is to analyse others point of view and then do what one feels is right..

Comment

THis is exactly what I feel...

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        My problem is with the guys who hype and tell to buy and buy a particular project/location.
        On the contrary Manoj has been conservative and advises caution...so what is wrong??
        I had debates with him where he has his POV and I have mine, but never a situation came when we start to mock each other

Comment

parag, i have answered all your points here . If i am repeating something, it is in reply to the repeated over hype being created by a group of people with vested interests . U seem to be completely ignoring this point, whether it is deliberate or not, i do not know & really is of no significance to me .

REPEAT POST

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Parag78,

Gcx. was being hyped by certain elements at that time & so i was opposing the hype . Your post is totally out of context, but i can understand your frustration .

The bubble, i have been talking about is for every body to invest with caution . I have said that many times in that particular thread . I have also said, that the Bubble may or may not burst, nobody knows, but one needs to really careful . I think, u slept over these posts or r u in the habit of misquoting ?

Please first prove that my investments r under performing . If i believe what u say too, does this make me unfit to comment ( when specifically requested for ) on other projects . D e way issues have been discussed numerous times, . I have said numerous times that if u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? I have also expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I have also expressed my reservations on the Delhi part of the D e way . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

U seem to have a real bad habit of misquoting, but i think, i know, why . I am not concerned whether u care about my opinion or not, but many do .

If u seek any further clarifications, feel free to ask, instead of rumor mongering & misquoting people .

Thanks .
          Last edited November 21 2011, 12:11 PM. Reason: addition
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Nipsy bhai I know D way pakka aaega

But if people feel that prices of this place will be like 8000 + in 3 years they are dreaming

I expect prices to be arnd 6500-7000 in 3 years (Max, just honoring the optimism of some of the members)
            D way to come in 3-5 years (If litigation does not create a spoil sport)
            Infra to come in 6-8 years + . Infra like we have in main ggn

Still I will look to invest here but with realistic assumptions....

Also for short to medium term not much of cream is left....

Now people shud enter with 5-7 years time horizon....

I have been consistent in what I have been saying

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            Amit-bhai,

Yahi baat soch kar abhi tak kaafi logo ne ATS/dway ko WAITLIST status diya hai.

Aapko bhi kya hakikat mein yahi lagta hai ki dway kabhi nahi banega...
            Sir 2 nahi to 4 saal jyada se jyada.... phir infra to aa hi jayegaa jaise baaki jagah par aa gayaa hai..

Kuch IREF followers (not bloggers) are looking at u for a Green Signal as u r primarily not against dway (I know) but against hyped (exorbitant) projects & prices...

Aap dekhnaa jaise hi litigation ka mausam saaf hoga, this location will show its true RAINBOW colors...Shayad dway loyalists isi pey BET laga kar bethe hain. India-cricket ke satte se to better hi hai ye satta..Return chahe thoda late hi sahi PAISA doobegaa to nahi...

Comment

Thanks Amit-bhai for putting figures to your thinking manner
              & summarising short&sweet below...

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Nipsy bhai I know D way pakka aaega

But if people feel that prices of this place will be like 8000 + in 3 years they are dreaming. I expect prices to be arnd 6500-7000 in 3 years (Max, just honoring the optimism of some of the members)
              D way to come in 3-5 years (If litigation does not create a spoil sport)
              Infra to come in 6-8 years + . Infra like we have in main ggn
              Still I will look to invest here but with realistic assumptions....

Also for short to medium term not much of cream is left....

Now people shud enter with 5-7 years time horizon....
              I have been consistent in what I have been saying

Comment

Originally posted by Parag78
                One more for the books...Mr Manoj tries to buy on GCX dec 2010, when he cant buy he goes on to mock people that buy there saying road made by god, its over hyped and what not... Prices have increased 40-50% in resale in 1 yr and i wont even talk about company prices of various projects which have increased even more..

he is a real expert.....

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/135447-post71.html
                Thax for exposing facts !!!!!!!!!
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Till last Friday there wasn't much activity and I noticed today the page count has moved by 20+. For a moment I thought that seems like ATS HAS FINALLY LAUNCHED . After skipping through few pages realized that the fireworks at the horizon is due to !!!!!

Seriously guys please chill ! Please bring pros and cons but do not pick at each other. I love this forum and am sure you all do. While I don't have very high expectations at least I want it to be my online "chaupal". Smoking hookah and discussing "Tau soon hai ki..."

Comment

Thanks for the support .

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
                    Sahab ATS ka kya naam hai !! Noida mein bhi real luxury is Jaypee Golf Course view properties or Unitech Grande. ATS is a small fish even there. No use comparing a small firm like ATS with giants of Indian RE.

Would like to thank Manoj Bhai and BlessU Bhai for their commitment to exposing vested interests on this thread.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                      Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
                      Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
                      Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
                      Monthly expense: 3000
                      Saving: 3000
                      Annual Saving : 36 k
                      Saving in 3 years : 108k
                      INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Having worked in UK, I subscribe to most of what U are putting here and do agree broadly to the income statements..

I am also very sure I havent seen one NRI being given that salary EVEN IN CANARY WARF!!!. Most (99%) are on rolls of Polaris, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant etc and make around £1700 - 4000 pm MAX. Project manager included. Maybe a few banker would be getting 100K+ but they would not like to be living in India after retirement due to excellent social security and the worlds best health services in UK!!!

Its very easy for anyone to imagine how many lies are yet to be discovered. Its easy for anyone who has lived abroad to establish ..

Mr Shkhan If one were to get a salary of 300K he would rather be booking apartment on the river thames instead LOL Now this was notwithstanding the doubtful intellectual and psychological quotient along will disposition on IREF of our fellow blogger!!! Truly amazing.. cant trust anybody..can we??

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X