Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See VB - I am not attacking either ATS or D way )In fact I am invested there too)

But if people attack a project (Spire) for no reasons to settle scores with another blogger. 'I would definitely raise my concerns.

If you have concerns with any body target him and not all the projects he is or was invested in. Because by doing that you are targeting all other investors of those projects

Now after listening to what you have to say on Spire, If i start criticizing ATS with no justification. Would that serve any purpose..

So dont get into project specific fights. Thats is just a suggestion from my side (I am not body to threaten you)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

(Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

Dehati log, dehati UP ka chota sa builder, Uncultured team..

Cheers

FACTS:
    ATS Derabassi prelude pisessions ave been given.
    Plots rate have increased from 5000 to 17000
    First stage of golf landscaping and greens laying completed
    5 star hotel under construction.
    A school is being launched with Times Group in April 12.
    Villas on plots are selling for 1 crore.

http://noida-uttarpradesh.olx.in/ats-golf-meadows-launchig-350-500-sq-yds-villas-at-derabassi-iid-139293402

A new MULTI story resedential apartment project is in making as ATS prelude is sold out.
    Proof: ATS - The Better Way Home has photos.
    Calling projects that I am invested in is a good proof f personal attacks which I choose not to attack back with but counter with hard facts listed above.
    I am happy with 5000 to 17000 in 5 years or so.

Looks better than the American company sponsor projects in Noida and Gurgaon where not a single brick has been yet.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • anyways

Discussing anything here is a waste of time.

Carry on with what you like. I will restrain from posting on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    See VB - I am not attacking either ATS or D way )In fact I am invested there too)

But if people attack a project (Spire) for no reasons to settle scores with another blogger. 'I would definitely raise my concerns.

If you have concerns with any body target him and not all the projects he is or was invested in. Because by doing that you are targeting all other investors of those projects

Now after listening to what you have to say on Spire, If i start criticizing ATS with no justification. Would that serve any purpose..

So dont get into project specific fights. Thats is just a suggestion from my side (I am not body to threaten you)

Amit,

I am sorry to say that this is how you see it and that to one way when it comes to Spire.
    You may not have read, but the blogger whom you are trying to refer to has claimed to have exited the project. So even your doubts are unfounded .
    It has been months I have not written on Spire thread as to be honest I don't give a damn to the delayed Spire project.

Why are u not preaching same principles on above motivated post from BlessU on Derabassi which has no facts but accusations with a bad taste on UP as a state and a reputed builder with interest around 4 states of this great country. 5 th state project to be anounced soon. 5 states, dozen plus projects and above ATS has been derogatory attacked. What happens with such attacks ? Nothing ! Keep attacking ....the sad part is that new readers may not invest, as many lost opportunity to invest in Kocoon at CLP 4300 and had to buy similar or not so good projects at higher rates.

Where is your preaching now rather I see your thanks notes :-)
    Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    anyways

Discussing anything here is a waste of time.

Carry on with what you like. I will restrain from posting on this thread.

Oh here u go...old stance ...u say things...I share facts ...u realise it was facts and not attacked and then you wanna be oblivious and give in..

Amit is it not a fact that many projects of many developers including likes of DLF, EMMAR, SPIRE, ITBT etc are delayed...

These constitute projects in same region, under HUDA ....
    KNOW UR FACTS BEFORE MISJUDGING ME PLEASE
    And this is 109 ATS thread not DE orvDerabassi thread :-)

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit,

I am sorry to say that this is how you see it and that to one way when it comes to Spire.
    You may not have read, but the blogger whom you are trying to refer to has claimed to have exited the project. So even your doubts are unfounded .
    It has been months I have not written on Spire thread as to be honest I don't give a damn to the delayed Spire project.

Why are u not preaching same principles on above motivated post from BlessU on Derabassi which has no facts but accusations with a bad taste on UP as a state and a reputed builder with interest around 4 states of this great country.
    Cheers,
    VB

VB

You have raised a valid question. But there will not be any answer to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Oh here u go...old stance ...u say things...I share facts ...u realise it was facts and not attacked and then you wanna be oblivious and give in..

Amit is it not a fact that many projects of many developers including likes of DLF, EMMAR, SPIRE, ITBT etc are delayed...

These constitute projects in same region, under HUDA ....
    KNOW UR FACTS BEFORE MISJUDGING ME PLEASE
    And this is 109 ATS thread not DE orvDerabassi thread :-)

VB

You caught him red handed this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Have not checked on this quote, but i had written in one of the D e way threads, a few days back that i am aware of a big group of Investors who r exiting from the D e way Projects, because of the prolonged uncertainties here .

Again you are spreading misleading information. Why don't you disclose the group name.

You ask others to provide authentic information and you youself are again giving baseless information.
    CommentQuote
  • R u aware of all the people/groups investing on the D e way ??? How come u have that list ??? Have u listed all people investing in the D e way ?

How & why ? Please answer .

I am not spreading misleading information . Just stating facts . U r the one who spreads lies all over .

Here is undeniable proof -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/357136-post3092.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/185653-post699.html

Originally Posted by psambher
    Again you are spreading misleading information. Why don't you disclose the group name.

You ask others to provide authentic information and you youself are again giving baseless information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    R u aware of all the people/groups investing on the D e way ??? How come u have that list ??? Have u listed all people investing in the D e way ?

How & why ? Please answer .

I am not spreading misleading information . Just stating facts . U r the one who spreads lies all over .

Here is undeniable proof -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/357136-post3092.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/185653-post699.html

Can you let us know the name of the group exited from dway. Do not divert the topic. U are master in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Please give explanation of all your lies caught in black & white

This question has been repeated many times & u always run away .

Some people have the cheek to call other as evaders .

The Group of Investors i referred to is an Group of Private Investors residing in South Delhi & they together hold about 37 apartments on the D e way . This is apart from their other investments in GGN . Please name them, whatever u would like to .

Now i hope, u do not again run away & give explanation of all your lies caught in black & white .

Originally Posted by psambher
    Can you let us know the name of the group exited from dway. Do not divert the topic. U are master in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with vinayji. No reference to Kocoon in the paper.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Can you post the link, I didn't notice mention of this project when I checked epaper this morning.

Article

Originally Posted by Designer
    Newspaper also shows the availability of South Park(5645) , Milano(6150) and Revanta(6475)in new project section.

Does this means these projects have sufficient unsold inventories

Originally Posted by nakul78
    Today's Hindustan Times "Estate Special" has quoted 4350 psf for the ATS Koccon. Check it out.

Prices have started going down. Investors are loosing patience on the Dwaraka Expway.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

ATS Derabassi ki kya progress hai?? Possession mil gaye honge?? its more than 6 years now I think.

(Now some stupid ATS lawyer will come and try to scare away people with nonsensical talk with personal attacks.)

Cheers

My Dear BlessU,
    Greetings!

You have been contributing handsomely on IREF and bring original thoughts on many threads. I have been following your posts with some interest.

I too have issues with Dway and authorities are not coming clear, sparking speculation. However I would request you to reconsider the strong words you have used for the people, region and builder. If UP is dehat...so as India and we all. I hope you will retract your words, it is a request.

As far as ATS is concerned, I have respect for them. Yes I have not invested here due to uncertainty on Dway. I will look to invest with them if they come in Noida at a reasonable rate.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Agree with vinayji. No reference to Kocoon in the paper.

Khosla ji, Aise login ki kami nahin hain is forum pe. Post a baseless information or generic comment and then gayab.

If they think that by doing this eway projects will start selling for less, then let them dream.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Bhai, aapko itna girne ki kya jaroorat thi?? Yeh tutu-mainmain ki fight chote logon pe chod do..
    CommentQuote