Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Greetings

RS please check your PM. I am maintaining my stance and those pretentious elite people better practice what they preach.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Do u mean, people/ chote logon, who make baseless, generic & false allegations & run away without answering, when confronted with facts ???? Do u mean, people, who consider them as god & consider posts of all others as junk ????

Check this link -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/355913-post3042.html

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Khosla ji, Aise login ki kami nahin hain is forum pe. Post a baseless information or generic comment and then gayab.

If they think that by doing this eway projects will start selling for less, then let them dream.

Bhai, aapko itna girne ki kya jaroorat thi?? Yeh tutu-mainmain ki fight chote logon pe chod do..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Dera Bassi Project yet not delivered.. 6 years past applications..
    OFFICIAL ATS SITE SHOWING CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS ATS - Projects

ATS Paradiso still struggling to sell here as well. Loyalist claim 90% of half of 440 odd pertaining to ATS half of the this getting sold in over 9 months of pre launch, pre pre launch, use of several sales channels, dedicated online marketing staff, underwriters, brokers, hype and hullah..

Hypothetical rates, hypocritical policies.

More to it than what meets the eyes.

ANOTHER OF MY "contributing handsomely on IREF"- RS, ENJOY!!!:D
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • False allegation ki baat to karo mat Manoja ji. Jitne aapke post count hain, usse jyada Admin delete kar chuka hai abhi tak.

Any ways, don't know why you are replying to these posts. Jin bhai ne suru kiya Koccon 4350, wo to mazar nahin aaye uske bad.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do u mean, people/ chote logon, who make baseless, generic & false allegations & run away without answering, when confronted with facts ???? Do u mean, people, who consider them as god & consider posts of all others as junk ????

Check this link -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/355913-post3042.html
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay Ji, kaya aaj kal aap maine kitni posts ki aur kitni delete hui, yeh hi count kartey hain . Good Job . Have fun counting & i promise, i would keep u busy .

I thought, u were an busy man, but i could be wrong .

False allegations r easily proved, if one runs without answering to them .

..........aap kitney one post wonders ko reply kartey ho ??? Of course all of them r praising the D e way . Did i ever ask u as to why u r replying to them ???

I am free to reply to any post & i do not need your permission for it .

False allegation ki baat to karo mat Manoja ji. Jitne aapke post count hain, usse jyada Admin delete kar chuka hai abhi tak.

Any ways, don't know why you are replying to these posts. Jin bhai ne suru kiya Koccon 4350, wo to mazar nahin aaye uske bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky56
    BlessU - is your account hacked or what?

Just looking at the language in some of the recent posts they dont seem to have been posted by you

Hi
    Greetings

U are right, somebody has been forcing me to hear such things. Even I am amazed at brazenness of a few.

Certainly more amazed than you:(

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

Kabhi mujhe retract karna hogi koi statement, i would use this Modus operandi of my account being hacked .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

U are right, somebody has been forcing me to hear such things. Even I am amazed at brazenness of a few.

Certainly more amazed than you:(

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB if u start attacking projects because one person who you do not like is invested in it - then be prepared to face the music on projects where u are invested also.

Dont start project specific attack for persona grieveinces.

Manoja is not saying anything against ATS project. He is only raising issues against D way.

Baki What do u mean by failed investors - People are siting on 100% gains in the project (90% for myself only)

Whats ur ROI in ATS so far ?

Lets not get into project specific tussles

I can only say :D.I am happy that you have now invested in sector 109 despite of some very strong lobby against DEW here.

such false posts claiming wrong prices and some known hate mongers supporting those give even more credibility to the projects they post against.

i wish you had bought the things earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • My dear frnd Rahul,

where did i say I have invested in sector 109 :bab (45):

I only said I am invested on D way - It could be NH side of D Way or mid of D way or cud be delhi sectors 109-113 or could be 109 also.

It could be flat and it cud be a plot.

Also I bought at a rate which is not available to normal public die to some connection.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I can only say :D.I am happy that you have now invested in sector 109 despite of some very strong lobby against DEW here.

such false posts claiming wrong prices and some known hate mongers supporting those give even more credibility to the projects they post against.

i wish you had bought the things earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Dera Bassi Project yet not delivered.. 6 years past applications..
    OFFICIAL ATS SITE SHOWING CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS ATS - Projects

ATS Paradiso still struggling to sell here as well. Loyalist claim 90% of half of 440 odd pertaining to ATS half of the this getting sold in over 9 months of pre launch, pre pre launch, use of several sales channels, dedicated online marketing staff, underwriters, brokers, hype and hullah..

Hypothetical rates, hypocritical policies.

More to it than what meets the eyes.

ANOTHER OF MY "contributing handsomely on IREF"- RS, ENJOY!!!:D
    Cheers

Bless U bhai

ATS reality is known to all. They are no doubt expert in marketing and specially multi level marketing. They are lucky to have few fake posters here who do nothing but to create hype of their projects. I have completely changed my opinion of ats after understanding their tactics. I am relatively new to this forum and i have read many posts related to Ats which has completely changed my opinion of Ats now to conclude the following : The so called loyalists, many of them are genuine people and educated naif people who get 200 or 300 rs discount on every upcoming project and become their die hard fans. Since they are invested they keep on creating hype and luring people into it to increase the prices and demand. Ats must be happy to see such high profile people working for free and selling their projects and getting called loyalists. Add paid posters by ats to add to the hype. And mind it they are all educated and attack you one after another if you write negative about ats. This gives impression to others that all readers agree to the fact that ats is the best : all bullshit !

My relatives stay in Ats village, ask them and they will confirm you that its like any other society with shit construction, close the door forcefully and the plaster falls off the walls. Their overall maintainance is certainly praiseworthy in ats village and i do appreciate the same whenever i go there. The club is wonderful also, as a result it sells twice as expensive as compared to supertech scrap.

Other facts are known to all including the child that died due to ats negligence in ats paradiso. Its shameful to see that despite such things the so called LOYALISTS promote ats beyond all limits.Everyone is free to promote and i understand them promoting as well but one day they will understand that there is no point becoming fanatic promoting such builders who care only for money. Ats is certainly far better as compared to certain builders but then it feels bad to see such educated people react like fools whenever there is any anti Ats comment.

Grow up guys , just because you made some money out of it does not mean you will continue singing ats song like fools. They are also a Chor builder like anyone else, they also take cash in their transactions like everyone else though they do dignified talks on TV as a part of credai ( i would do the same if i had that role) , they have no morality lessons to give, they tell you they are against property dealers : all bullshit , go and meet their delhi brokers in chandigarh and understand what goes inside with money matters.

Now understand the theme of my post : i intend to say that Ats is a descent builder but most of the people are befooled through fake posts that Ats is the best. The fake posters in Ats threads have made a lot of hype which is completely undeserved. The so called loyalists are emotional fools who attack everone writing against ats. They will realize one day that they go beyond limits till the extent of fanatics just to justify their investments and ats encashes on this offering them prelaunches at slightly better rates.

Anyone using his brains is capable reading ats related posts, see the number of postings and understand easily that ats posters are manipulating nearly all posts related to Ats. For any investor who reads 500 times ats being praised there is a chance that he will get trapped by these fake posters. Those who understand calculations, just calculate : one flat worth one crore and 800 flats in one project would make a turnover of 800 crores. Any broker group selling a project gets 1% comm or say 8 crore rs but thanks to some emotional fools getting 10 L discount on a flat you can see them posting hundreds of threads and add any poster at 50 k salary for 24 months or even 2 posters like this and you have spent 24 more lakhs to marketing. Max 50 L budget or say even one crore if you have more loyalists. Adding one crore they sell their name 20% more expensive i.e 160 crores more on a 800 crore project.

Dont get shocked whenever the Ats guys attack you for anti Ats posts rather take it as a confirmation that all ats threads are hijacked. You will see the comments that will follow my post from different ids. But i am least bothered as i might even invest myself in ats , there are enough fools to promote my money on internet without any effort from my side. But i wont ever lure other people into it to justify my investments.

Moral of the story : clever marketing by them and moreover its a decent builder but dont get carried away by the threads posted by their posters, they are paid ( directly or indirectly) to appreciate ats and to attack people who write negative about ats, its like modern anti social elements, very very educated and having good IQ , all the more reason to be careful.

They can keep on praising ats as they get prelaunch rates from them or even salary but who the hell is bothered !

Happy investing guys but remember using your brains , dont let them hijack your brains !
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the information .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for sharing the information .

Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Bless U bhai

ATS reality is known to all. They are no doubt expert in marketing and specially multi level marketing. They are lucky to have few fake posters here who do nothing but to create hype of their projects. I have completely changed my opinion of ats after understanding their tactics. I am relatively new to this forum and i have read many posts related to Ats which has completely changed my opinion of Ats now to conclude the following : The so called loyalists, many of them are genuine people and educated naif people who get 200 or 300 rs discount on every upcoming project and become their die hard fans. Since they are invested they keep on creating hype and luring people into it to increase the prices and demand. Ats must be happy to see such high profile people working for free and selling their projects and getting called loyalists. Add paid posters by ats to add to the hype. And mind it they are all educated and attack you one after another if you write negative about ats. This gives impression to others that all readers agree to the fact that ats is the best : all bullshit !

My relatives stay in Ats village, ask them and they will confirm you that its like any other society with shit construction, close the door forcefully and the plaster falls off the walls. Their overall maintainance is certainly praiseworthy in ats village and i do appreciate the same whenever i go there. The club is wonderful also, as a result it sells twice as expensive as compared to supertech scrap.

Other facts are known to all including the child that died due to ats negligence in ats paradiso. Its shameful to see that despite such things the so called LOYALISTS promote ats beyond all limits.Everyone is free to promote and i understand them promoting as well but one day they will understand that there is no point becoming fanatic promoting such builders who care only for money. Ats is certainly far better as compared to certain builders but then it feels bad to see such educated people react like fools whenever there is any anti Ats comment.

Grow up guys , just because you made some money out of it does not mean you will continue singing ats song like fools. They are also a Chor builder like anyone else, they also take cash in their transactions like everyone else though they do dignified talks on TV as a part of credai ( i would do the same if i had that role) , they have no morality lessons to give, they tell you they are against property dealers : all bullshit , go and meet their delhi brokers in chandigarh and understand what goes inside with money matters.

Now understand the theme of my post : i intend to say that Ats is a descent builder but most of the people are befooled through fake posts that Ats is the best. The fake posters in Ats threads have made a lot of hype which is completely undeserved. The so called loyalists are emotional fools who attack everone writing against ats. They will realize one day that they go beyond limits till the extent of fanatics just to justify their investments and ats encashes on this offering them prelaunches at slightly better rates.

Anyone using his brains is capable reading ats related posts, see the number of postings and understand easily that ats posters are manipulating nearly all posts related to Ats. For any investor who reads 500 times ats being praised there is a chance that he will get trapped by these fake posters. Those who understand calculations, just calculate : one flat worth one crore and 800 flats in one project would make a turnover of 800 crores. Any broker group selling a project gets 1% comm or say 8 crore rs but thanks to some emotional fools getting 10 L discount on a flat you can see them posting hundreds of threads and add any poster at 50 k salary for 24 months or even 2 posters like this and you have spent 24 more lakhs to marketing. Max 50 L budget or say even one crore if you have more loyalists. Adding one crore they sell their name 20% more expensive i.e 160 crores more on a 800 crore project.

Dont get shocked whenever the Ats guys attack you for anti Ats posts rather take it as a confirmation that all ats threads are hijacked. You will see the comments that will follow my post from different ids. But i am least bothered as i might even invest myself in ats , there are enough fools to promote my money on internet without any effort from my side. But i wont ever lure other people into it to justify my investments.

Moral of the story : clever marketing by them and moreover its a decent builder but dont get carried away by the threads posted by their posters, they are paid ( directly or indirectly) to appreciate ats and to attack people who write negative about ats, its like modern anti social elements, very very educated and having good IQ , all the more reason to be careful.

They can keep on praising ats as they get prelaunch rates from them or even salary but who the hell is bothered !

Happy investing guys but remember using your brains , dont let them hijack your brains !

Your allegations are false and unsubstantiated.
    REPEAT CUSTOMERS who put in crorers year after year being termed as indirect sales agents in another effort to malign ATS by the builders who pay you indirectly or directly.
    In your post you said these customers reinvest with ATS at a lower rate, if ATS was bad, why would they invest or reinvest.
    Nor has any one said that ATS is the best builder in India, however, ATS is better then most.

The Begani shade main Abdula Deewana LAL PEELE NEELE hone SE Kuch Farak Nahin hoga.

Having said that, you post shows you are well educated person, with a flare of being a worthy critic, for which I appreciate your writing style. U seem intelligent too. Are critics ( rather malign ATS circle 24 by 7) paid indirectly or directly by opponents of ATS?

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Your allegations are false and unsubstantiated.
    REPEAT CUSTOMERS who put in crorers year after year being termed as indirect sales agents in another effort to malign ATS by the builders who pay you indirectly or directly.
    In your post you said these customers reinvest with ATS at a lower rate, if ATS was bad, why would they invest or reinvest.
    Nor has any one said that ATS is the best builder in India, however, ATS is better then most.

The Begani shade main Abdula Deewana LAL PEELE NEELE hone SE Kuch Farak Nahin hoga.

Having said that, you post shows you are well educated person, with a flare of being a worthy critic, for which I appreciate your writing style. U seem intelligent too. Are you paid indirectly or directly by oponnen of ATS?

VB

Hi bro

I am into media and i know what it means to create hype and many people in my domain misuse their authority to do things like this. I am talking on basis of facts that i came to know of..i can post few more details with few names and people will see truth of Ats . But i am not a prefectionist and i understand if i am not perfect why should Ats be perfect ? As simple as that !

But my post is for people like you who seem to be so intellectual but hard selling brand name of Ats beyond limit, it is sad to see this. Would avoid commenting more and hope you got my point. For me all builders are chors , be Ats or opponents of Ats but sad to see emotional fools promoting a builder like God.
    I ask money from my boss and not from dalals or builders. I love to invest like you but i dont like to see fanatics/ fake posters screwing everyones money for few extra bucks !

You do this only for money, luckily enough the kid who died was not related to you otherwise you wont write so much to promote Ats.

Having said that i am ready to invest anywhere even ats but i am pissed off when i see fanatics like you posting...some of them must be having ats projects pics in their mandir...lol

Dil pe mat le yaar, just kidding.
    CommentQuote
  • karan, thanks for your concerns & a much bigger thanks for voicing them .I and many other forum members have been aware of what is going on here & in many D e way threads & we have been voicing our concerns, all along .

This forum members have an big issue/ problem . Many people r aware of the cheating & fraud going on here, but hardly anybody objects to it .. These people r maybe, correct in a way . They r here to make money & why get into the hassles of what is right & wrong or who is getting cheated ? Who cares ............????

These guys should realize that some people r not made of that stuff, who buckle under repeated fraud onslaughts . I like to bell the cat or catch the bull by its horns . I know, i am being abused, personal comments have been passed against me/ my family ( sic ) & every mean has been adopted by this group of MLM guys to stop me .................but, alas, they r not aware of what stuff, some guys r made of . For facts/ truth, some of us can fight another similar 1000's of fraud characters .

Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

Karan
    CommentQuote