Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Karan Bhai,
    Lagta hai aap NRI hain, lut jaoge kasam se...expo wale kuch bhi bolte hain.
    FYI sun breeze & vista both under 4200-4400/ SPR has a great future. Tata Primanti selling at 7200/ Tatvam vila you can check. M3M... all high spec projects.
    What I mean to say is, under too much ambiguity on D way... a rate of 4300-4500/ is too much

I agree with you if we are investing for short to medium term.

For end user D way will be the best place to live.
    CommentQuote
    Karan Bhai,
    Lagta hai aap NRI hain, lut jaoge kasam se...expo wale kuch bhi bolte hain.
    FYI sun breeze & vista both under 4200-4400/ SPR has a great future. Tata Primanti selling at 7200/ Tatvam vila you can check. M3M... all high spec projects.
    What I mean to say is, under too much ambiguity on D way... a rate of 4300-4500/ is too much

Well...like alot of us..I work for US and UK...but I luv delhi little too much to be an NRI.....

Further, I am well aware of the current status, infact you will find multiple pics posted by me of DEway construction....

...again the same question...whts the original price of vista/sunbreeze and how much payment is done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Well...like alot of us..I work for US and UK...but I luv delhi little too much to be an NRI.....

Further, I am well aware of the current status, infact you will find multiple pics posted by me of DEway construction....

...again the same question...whts the original price of vista/sunbreeze and how much payment is done

40% in Sunbreze & Vista 2nd phase around 3000-3100/BSP
    CommentQuote

Also if D way becomes a reality...me too will prefer that. But too many people have created enough questions for us to be little cautious. still these rates are not justified and I can never be comfortable at these levels.
    Rest time will tell...this is a battle between mind and heart...so not easy.
    CommentQuote
  • In some towers of vista 60-70% payment has gone
    CommentQuote

gr8 thanks...I actually want to know, wht is the current original price...if they have any open inventory.....but no need ...I said wht meant....

baaki..10 years down the line...each place would have its own rate and benefits...chahe woh new ggn, SPR ho ya NPR ho.........

good new is ..that we all will earn huge appreciation on our investments:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    gr8 thanks...I actually want to know, wht is the current original price...if they have any open inventory.....but no need ...I said wht meant....

baaki..10 years down the line...each place would have its own rate and benefits...chahe woh new ggn, SPR ho ya NPR ho.........

good new is ..that we all will earn huge appreciation on our investments:bab (6):

Raheja Atharva

Orignial price - 4975 psf
    Resale 4000 psf

Raheja Vedanta(lux version)
    Original booking ended 4375 psf

Resale is around 3400 psf(non luxury difference in specs of about 300 psf)

Chintels Original booking ended last week 3950 in which they had total of 25 units out of which smaller sizes only top floors or ground floors

Bigger units of 2630 sq ft all sold in 7 days flat

Resale of smaller and bigger units happening 3900 for smaller and 3850 psf for bigger units

If one wants to verify , Please check with any broker operating on Expway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Raheja Atharva

Resale 4000 psf

Raheja Vedanta(lux version)
    Original booking ended 4375 psf

Resale is around 3400 psf(non luxury difference in specs of about 300 psf)

Chintels Original booking ended last week 3950 in which they had total of 25 units out of which smaller sizes only top floors or ground floors

Bigger units of 2630 sq ft all sold in 7 days flat

Resale of smaller and bigger units happening 3900 for smaller and 3850 psf for bigger units

Bhalla Ji,
    What conclusion you draw...
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji, apne kahe diya aur hamne maan liya . After all, apke paas Brokers se bhi zaida information hoti hain .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Raheja Atharva

CommentQuote
    Bhalla Ji,
    What conclusion you draw...
    Regards

For me conclusion is

Market is definitely cooling down for the next one year
    So ppl investing 4300 psf will get returns <= FD
    but again the point is after that one year
    when the area starts to take some sort of shape with some sector work road started....and hopefully litigation gets over by then (expway work will be in full speed)

Prices of all new launches will not be less then 5000 psf

Right now also SPR pe unitech vista is hardly selling 4300 psf but their new launches are being swept away like hotcakes....

Basically the point is new launches will always be more epensive...

If I have a long term view
    I would invest in ATS over unitech for following reasons

Much better construction
    Vista launched at 2700 and they are coming at 4300 , there is going to be a good difference in specs also...
    this is ATS 's first in GGN so they wont leave any stone unturned

Same goes for SObha as well

These two companies can simply redefine the construction standards for NCR

If one has to invest he has to do with a minimum of 1.5yr view and about 50-60% payments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhalla ji, apne kahe diya aur hamne maan liya . After all, apke paas Brokers se bhi zaida information hoti hain .

CommentQuote
  • I agree with most of it, only concern is D way and ifs and buts. Still it is not possible that D way will not take shape. It has to...only time will tell how long it will take.
    CommentQuote
  • Good night, Bhalla ji.

Shyyad apko baat samhaj nahi ayei, let me repeat -

"apne kahe diya aur hamne maan liya . After all, apke paas Brokers se bhi zaida information hoti hain" .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Good night, Bhalla ji.

Shyyad apko baat samhaj nahi ayei, let me repeat -

"apne kahe diya aur hamne maan liya . After all, apke paas Brokers se bhi zaida information hoti hain" .

Brother Aap seedha seedha kahoge to smajh aayegi wwarna nahi .....

and u were interested in Raheja 78 project

good news for you they have hired ARABTECH
    ppl who made burj khalifa

to do the construction of their highrise which is G+ 64 building

Navratra launch planned....

Rate for highrise to be around 6500 psf

and Amatrra suites also coming in that project with all the house keeping facilities...
    CommentQuote
  • Brother, bahut seedhay seedhay keh raha hu, baki akalmand ko ishara hi kafi hota hain .

Not looking to invest in GGN now .

Looking for a small plot in NCR region now ( most probably would invest in GN ) & maybe invest in Shimla in a plot ( deal is stuck up, seller is asking for 1.2 cr & i am looking to pay 90 L. Dekhte hain kahni kaha settle hoti hain ) .

Good night .
    CommentQuote