Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For dway lovers.....open your eyes

    Originally Posted by patnapratap
    As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:



      It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
      Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
      No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
      Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
      Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
      One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
      So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
      None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
      If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.


      The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Manoj bhai , i have been reading Ats posts , i have read them attacking you without any logical reason. They keep on confirming that Ats is unethically creating hype through these people. Is bad because i have lost respect for ats now due to these fake postings - 4000 + posts in few months, more in demand than sai baba ka prashad, giving divinity status to a chor builder ( they are all chors, no exceptions ! )

    Let them work as free servants doing charity for ats but we all appreciate the quality of your posts.

    Karan

    Your posts say it all. Another example of unethical, white lies to please the master. Your relatives stay in ATS village and they call it shit construction...Says it all how credible your post is. ATS village command premium over other surrounding properties not because of hype created on this thread (how naive and foolish to even think like that) but due to the quality living these ATS properties give.
    2 of my cousins live there and I have been to their houses. the property provides one of the best living experience in NCR.

    Check your facts and do not spread wrong information about a decent property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for sharing the information .


    Manoja ji,

    I have read even you consider ATS as a decent builder , just that you are not sure when DEW will be made. Will you go back on these views of yours.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    There is a constant anger in GGn broker community against ATS as they don't get commission from ATS. The desperation is very clear.

    Second factor is that so called big guy of this forum has created a lobby against DEW and ATS , so anyone for these is considered to be against him and anyone against these is considered to be in his team.People fear that his 24X7 hate mongering gets personal and he starts writing against their investment.

    Very few people dare to write against him and they are labeled as brokers or god knows what not.

    He is never banned for long and he knows that fact ,he has got many good and genuine bloggers banned due to his antics here.

    Any way in the Real market people do due diligence about the property and the builders.

    Only 4 or 5 bloggers here get affected by this hate campaign.

    Aur likho Gabbar shabashi dega!:bab (45):

    It is sad that such negativity is being allowed.

    As a genuine investor in 3 different states of India, and a regular blogger around 2 forums I now do not feel like writing many things that I would have otherwise as there is a targeted hate compaign.

    The whole thread ahead lost the very purpose as any positive news is attacked, analysis is mud swinged on as well as it is difficult to get bakanced views .

    BSMAD are not letting genuine purchasers , I investors discuss.

    I had some positive news I wanted to share but will wait till 15th till it is made public.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • can you just pm me the news.
    CommentQuote
  • अभी भी 4 दिन 15 मार्च के लिए शेष.

    बोलो यार !!
    Why are you keeping good news to yourselves when so far you have always been keeping this thread lively and with up-to-date information.
    Pls dont bother yourselves with someone else negativity.


    Originally Posted by vb2309


    I had some positive news I wanted to share but will wait till 15 th till it is made public.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    अभी भी 4 दिन 15 मार्च के लिए शेष.

    बोलो यार !!
    Why are you keeping good news to yourselves when so far you have always been keeping this thread lively and with up-to-date information.
    Pls dont bother yourselves with someone else negativity.


    vb bhai bol bhi do yaar..
    CommentQuote
  • kya news hogi - let me guess

    ATS price revised to 5500???
    CommentQuote
  • Quite possible!
    moreover ATS has to prepare for 104 now...as time is running..originally heard they are launching 104 in may2012.

    When 3C & DLF can make news in sectors far inside NH8 as 89, this one 109 is a stone throw away. Anyways hope this is true....
    Good positive for guys invested in ATS and another missed opportunity for the pessimists.



    Originally Posted by amit001
    kya news hogi - let me guess

    ATS price revised to 5500???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Quite possible!
    moreover ATS has to prepare for 104 now...as time is running..originally heard they are launching 104 in may2012.

    When 3C & DLF can make news in sectors far inside NH8 as 89, this one 109 is a stone throw away. Anyways hope this is true....
    Good positive for guys invested in ATS and another missed opportunity for the pessimists.


    Dil khush kardita Prahji!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    अभी भी 4 दिन 15 मार्च के लिए शेष.

    बोलो यार !!
    Why are you keeping good news to yourselves when so far you have always been keeping this thread lively and with up-to-date information.
    Pls dont bother yourselves with someone else negativity.

    I think you have a point.....
    Why should we get impacted by such negativity
    It is simple project progress news
    After the boundary wall , now excavation is under progress and we will get some photographic updates around 15 th.
    Simple as that , as touched on earlier, however a mike stone in a project commencement.
    I wanted to wait for 15 th as I am expecting some one to visit and send me some snaps then.
    hope this helps from a simple project perspective
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your comments guys.

    Please understand that I never said Ats was a bad builder. I confirm that Ats is a descent builder IMO but beware of these loyalists or touts who are attacking all posters and insisting Ats is God. Just true for them as they get their livelihood from Ats probably. Rest of us are free to decide and we can of course invest in Ats or elsewhere without getting carried away by these paid posters.

    Their recent posts have confirmed our doubts.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Becoming a Gurgaon ROCKSTAR!


    Originally Posted by vb2309
    I think you have a point.....
    Why should we get impacted by such negativity
    It is simple project progress news
    After the boundary wall , now excavation is under progress and we will get some photographic updates around 15 th.
    Simple as that , as touched on earlier, however a mike stone in a project commencement.
    I wanted to wait for 15 th as I am expecting some one to visit and send me some snaps then.
    hope this helps from a simple project perspective
    CommentQuote
  • SirrrGggggggg...Not happy with the progress of ATS on ground..
    R u also invested in one of those Ggn projects which might not see the light of the day soon...!!

    wish those builders also learn a bit of CRM & what it takes to keep the loyalists..:)


    Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Thanks for your comments guys.

    Please understand that I never said Ats was a bad builder. I confirm that Ats is a descent builder IMO but beware of these loyalists or touts who are attacking all posters and insisting Ats is God. Just true for them as they get their livelihood from Ats probably. Rest of us are free to decide and we can of course invest in Ats or elsewhere without getting carried away by these paid posters.

    Their recent posts have confirmed our doubts.
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy lagta hain aapne bhi le liya hain ATS :)

    tabhi itna gun gan kar rahe ho :) :)
    CommentQuote