6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

I think the kind of proofs that I have brought forward about MISSING LINKS in the claims of our fellow blogger
    regarding his investments,
    about pricing,
    launch dates,
    claims about no broker involvement have all BEEN FALSIFIED.

The wrong information spread here of CLP 4800 without mentioning rs 100 discount which was applicable till a while ago and a counter offer from brokers of Chintels was not available with Loyalists.. THIS IS UNIMAGINABLE!!! I would call all claims a hoaks/spam on the basis of above argument

People would have lost/opportunity 4800- (4350-2%) X 1750= 9.3L if claims made by a few charlatans here were to be believed.

I demand a public apology from these guys for misguiding and causing damage to the members of the forum.

Manoja is absolutely right at calling a spade a spade.. he not only brings out the wrong and unethical practices of his own investments but also highlights the serious nature of misinformation being spread here by a few about the ATS projects and past customer experiences.. Who can deny that super area of Paradiso ph2 was not increased and project delayed?? or that launch in Gurgaon was scraped?? or the Dera Bassi investments are facing delays and giving poor returns even after 6 years.. Check homes from hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=0 it gives information about the various projects on dwarka expressway, builders, views of customers..

Please dont equate me or manoja with others who have vested interests and a general dis concern for the sentiments and investments of NRIs/Investors/Endusers

Cheers
    Not a single blogger here has purchased At 4800
    Stop spreading wrong information
    4800 launch is YET to happen.
    People will buy , and will benefit when prices reach 7000 plus
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Not a single blogger here has purchased At 4800
      Stop spreading wrong information
      4800 launch is YET to happen.
      People will buy , and will benefit when prices reach 7000 plus
      Hi
      Greetings

Sorry to hold you back I thought you were busy and going some where.. its so typical of your intelligent psychology you dont follow what you say.. this has happened a tad too many times... I thought you had promised to ignore my posts.. why do you keep coming on my posts then shoo off??

IGNORMOUS

I am not answering this post and can consider an honest follower of YOUR posts reverting to you as follows

"You said so to wait and invest at 4800!! i believe in you.. but when is this happening?? You always keep giving wrong information.
      I was waiting at your command and confirmation made by you many times on this forum as the date to be 25th NOV.. I trusted you but you have deceived me and many like me..

I also missed the Chintel opportunity where people could have saved 9.4 Lacs
      against ATS PROPOSED launch price of 4800.. You also did not inform me on time that there was a window of getting Rs 100 discount, but not anymore..

You are right that there is a GOOF UP between ATS and Chintels and I agree this was a SURPRISE for you.. How many such surprises are yet to come.. Please let me now.. I am an NRI.. how to invest there please help me VB..

You also are giving multiple quotes for your investments. How do I trust you.. Also you are TOO BIGGGG an investor having 4 investments in ATS and planning for 2 more!!! must be working in a real good company dough.. Somebody has suggested you have a very big pay packet as well!!! Good for you but I barely have 1cr to invest in 3-5 yrs as I am not so big..

WHY WAS INDIAA BANNED??? DID YOU KNOW HIM/HER??

An honest followers of VB"

Above is the representation of what people must be thinking of you possibly.. still you dont stop to take a breath and think before you pass more misinformation..

Cheers

Comment

Hi
        Greetings

Sorry to hold you back I thought you were busy and going some where.. its so typical of your intelligent psychology you dont follow what you say.. this has happened a tad too many times... I thought you had promised to ignore my posts.. why do you keep coming on my posts then shoo off??

IGNORMOUS

I am not answering this post and can consider an honest follower of YOUR posts reverting to you as follows

"You said so to wait and invest at 4800!! i believe in you.. but when is this happening?? You always keep giving wrong information.
        I was waiting at your command and confirmation made by you many times on this forum as the date to be 25th NOV.. I trusted you but you have deceived me and many like me..

I also missed the Chintel opportunity where people could have saved 9.4 Lacs
        against ATS PROPOSED launch price of 4800.. You also did not inform me on time that there was a window of getting Rs 100 discount, but not anymore..

You are right that there is a GOOF UP between ATS and Chintels and I agree this was a SURPRISE for you.. How many such surprises are yet to come.. Please let me now.. I am an NRI.. how to invest there please help me VB..

You also are giving multiple quotes for your investments. How do I trust you.. Also you are TOO BIGGGG an investor having 4 investments in ATS and planning for 2 more!!! must be working in a real good company dough.. Somebody has suggested you have a very big pay packet as well!!! Good for you but I barely have 1cr to invest in 3-5 yrs as I am not so big..

WHY WAS INDIAA BANNED??? DID YOU KNOW HIM/HER??

An honest followers of VB"

Above is the representation of what people must be thinking of you possibly.. still you dont stop to take a breath and think before you pass more misinformation..

Cheers
        Oh My God !

your note is deceitful and full of ficticious allegations...u should be in story writing ...fiction as truth is far away from reality.

Re read my posts, you will find I have mentioned Rs.100 discount.

Also that I have NOT asked any one to wait, and not to buy at Chintels 4350. If ypou are honest blogger, show me a single post asking any one to not to buy at Chintels prelaunch? I know u cant so you will go in a rant. if are a good blogger simpoly show me teh post where i have said do not buy at 4350.

Buy or not at a given rate is the decesion of an investor.

lso if you have some logic in your ficticious aproach of false note you would see that why would any one listen to me/you/anyone if I say do not buy at 4350 but buy at 4800. I was not aware of Chitels pre launch , till launch, and I did not stop any one from buying in Chintels pre launch of ATS inventory.

You should consider ficticious novel writing as you have no truth in what u write.

I am trying to ignore, but you personal vendata gainst me full with alligations make me respond.
        I think you are sour as you could not buy at the 4350 brates....sorry u missed the boat...i do not even empathesie with you.

Also, let us keep this forum about the project, not about me :-), I take your fiction write up on me as a compliment...fixated !!!!! Move on...u missed teh boat.....try and buy at 4300 DP / 4800 CLP or whatever the launch price is as after 3 years it may be 7000 and u may still just fixated in fiction stories around my id.

Please strop personal attacks, when you have no truth , you have stooed down to fiction by writing fiction. Amazing. STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE. Ihave not attacked you.

you wanna buy, please buy, you do not want to buy, please dont. why are you after me?
        Last edited November 21 2011, 02:45 PM.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Oh My God !

your note is deceitful and full of ficticious allegations...u should be in story writing ...fiction as truth is far away from reality.

Re read my posts, you will find I have mentioned Rs.100 discount.

Also that I have NOT asked any one to wait, and not to buy at Chintels 4350. If ypou are honest blogger, show me a single post asking any one to not to buy at Chintels prelaunch? I know u cant so you will go in a rant. if are a good blogger simpoly show me teh post where i have said do not buy at 4350.

Buy or not at a given rate is the decesion of an investor.

lso if you have some logic in your ficticious aproach of false note you would see that why would any one listen to me/you/anyone if I say do not buy at 4350 but buy at 4800. I was not aware of Chitels pre launch , till launch, and I did not stop any one from buying in Chintels pre launch of ATS inventory.

You should consider ficticious novel writing as you have no truth in what u write.

I am trying to ignore, but you personal vendata gainst me full with alligations make me respond.
          I think you are sour as you could not buy at the 4350 brates....sorry u missed the boat...i do not even empathesie with you.

Also, let us keep this forum about the project, not about me :-), I take your fiction write up on me as a compliment...fixated !!!!! Move on...u missed teh boat.....try and buy at 4300 DP / 4800 CLP or whatever the launch price is as after 3 years it may be 7000 and u may still just fixated in fiction stories around my id.

Please strop personal attacks, when you have no truth , you have stooed down to fiction by writing fiction. Amazing. STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE. Ihave not attacked you.

you wanna buy, please buy, you do not want to buy, please dont. why are you after me?
          Hi
          Greetings

youve done it again;;; please ignore my posts as you had decided.. at least follow what you say!!!

You are attacking your own self by not following what you say.. You dont need my contribution to it..

Also you have attacked me personally not once but many times not only here in forum but also through IREF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND DONT LIE AGAIN.. U LEGAL BUSTER.. IN YOUR FACE

I am against all lies, deceit, double standards, mis represenations, unfair attitude, personal attacks and hackeneyed promotion of a product or company.. I am against Pseudo IDs, Multiple IDs and the likes.. I am not interested in what you do, earn or invest in.. shoo off.. get off my back

Cheers
          Last edited November 21 2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

hi

oh now we understand the reason about the frustration. some one missed the prelaunch opportunity..very sad...

They were busy in bashing thebproject and DEW left, right and centre.

nowthey are complaining why could'nt they book in pre launch.

wow... monetary loss...ha ha ha..

People will see that after the launch and inaugral discount ....some people will again cry...why didn't anyone forced them to buy at cheaper price.

last pages you can see some one crying, screeming, shouting making personal attacks on people. sir if you do not beleive in DEW or this project just lay off.

Any way nice TRP. Again brokers are not welcome !!!!

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

youve done it again;;; please ignore my posts as you had decided.. at least follow what you say!!!

You are attacking your own self by not following what you say.. You dont need my contribution to it..

Also you have attacked me personally not once but many times not only here in forum but also through IREF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND DONT LIE AGAIN.. U LEGAL BUSTER.. IN YOUR FACE

I am against all lies, deceit, double standards, mis represenations, unfair attitude, personal attacks and hackeneyed promotion of a product or company.. I am against Pseudo IDs, Multiple IDs and the likes.. I am not interested in what you do, earn or invest in.. shoo off.. get off my back

Cheers
              The language that you use is pathetic and below my dignity to respond to.
              As I said you can not prove your allegations through a single post of mine so you will do ur normal rant and so you did.
              Till today I had a doubt that you are not just a blogger and that has been proved today. It is a shame that you use your privileged position in the forum in your favour. Mods should and would see the misuse that you are doing of your position.
              In the last few weeks I had successfully IGNORED Manoja. I have to continue doing that and the last 24 hrs exception of interactiong Directly with you and Manoja needs to end now.

The phrases used by you and Manoja is below my dignity and your tactics sickening.

So bye for now.....I choose to ignore you and would try not engage even if provoked.

I am sorry I ever interacted with couple of bloggers.

If u are genuine person try not to further misuse your privileged position in this great forum.

I.F.R.S. ....You and your friend are IGNORED (I) for now from now on.
              Pls do all of us a favour not respond. We wd like this to be project thread.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Ignore mantra, back in play . LOL .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                The problem is quite simple & visible .

Many lies have been exposed . All Q's r being ignored - remember the ignore mantra .

The fact of the matter is that after exposure of several misrepresentations made by certain members, their motive here seems to be falling apart .

U can feel them getting desperate & doing & saying all kind of things now, to save their skins .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

vb Ji, could u elaborate on the phrases used, ya apka maun wrat chalu ho gaye hain ?????

.............seems like an tactic to make allegations & then not answering Q's on these baseless allegations .

The language.................

The phrases used by you and Manoja is below my dignity and your tactics sickening.

So bye for now.....I choose to ignore you and would try not engage even if provoked.

VB
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Only wicked enjoy others losses

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                    wow... monetary loss...ha ha ha..
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Its a pity if someone can be happy about others monetary loss

you are right I was interested in ATS before the start of this thread. However, gave up due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" . Also was alerted by unnecessary false propoganda and hyper online marketing effort. This was further exalted by unfair opportunity.

TRPs dont come from continuous lies but due to the bashing of the lies with concrete proofs.. also two investment strategies have already come out of the useless ramblings of those promoting/canvassing/marketing a builder or project singularly and have been respected by many with a thinking cap..

check in my past posts and am I have already positioned my investments long back due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" accordingly..

Still I support the cause of fellow members and would denounce all lies, deceit, misinformation and all those who do so.

Cheers

Comment

The language that you use is pathetic and below my dignity to respond to.
                      As I said you can not prove your allegations through a single post of mine so you will do ur normal rant and so you did.
                      Till today I had a doubt that you are not just a blogger and that has been proved today. It is a shame that you use your privileged position in the forum in your favour. Mods should and would see the misuse that you are doing of your position.
                      In the last few weeks I had successfully IGNORED Manoja. I have to continue doing that and the last 24 hrs exception of interactiong Directly with you and Manoja needs to end now.

I am sorry I ever interacted with couple of bloggers.

If u are genuine person try not to further misuse your privileged position in this great forum.

I.F.R.S. ....You and your friend are IGNORED (I) for now from now on.
                      Pls do all of us a favour not respond. We wd like this to be project thread.

VB
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Thank you for staying away and off my back.. please back off..and do oblige the forum by adding only correct and sensible information else be ready to face and read what you deserve..

I will continue to oppose/destroy any myths, lies, deceit, misinformation with the help of FACTUAL information.

please back off.. or be ready to be paid back in multiples in the same coin.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X