Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amit001.ji, Good and real progress on ground...Thats It!!


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy lagta hain aapne bhi le liya hain ATS :)

    tabhi itna gun gan kar rahe ho :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Some information which might/ could be of much consequence . This is an comment by an co blogger on the D e way . Thought, it should be shared here .


    Originally Posted by patnapratap
    As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:



      It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
      Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
      No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
      Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
      Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
      One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
      So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
      None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
      If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.


      The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Your posts say it all. Another example of unethical, white lies to please the master. Your relatives stay in ATS village and they call it shit construction...Says it all how credible your post is. ATS village command premium over other surrounding properties not because of hype created on this thread (how naive and foolish to even think like that) but due to the quality living these ATS properties give.
    2 of my cousins live there and I have been to their houses. the property provides one of the best living experience in NCR.

    Check your facts and do not spread wrong information about a decent property.


    Thanks for your comments bro, let me clarify now;

    For someone paying 10,000 Rs psf today it is shit construction, i confirm and reconfirm and it is confirmed by the guys living inside. You have your opinion and i have mine so where is the problem.

    Now open your eyes please and use your brains , try to understand what i intend to say - If you see all the projects on expressway Ats village is by far the best , there is no doubt about it but by paying 10,000 rs psf if you think you are buying gold then be prepared for a huge disaapointment. At 10,000 Rs it is highly overpriced , the construction is slightly better than others , a difference of 10% or 20% to adjoining projects can be justified but not 100%. their club is the best in the area. Now try to understand how a property worth 20% more than ajoining ones becomes 100% more expensive, just because of indirect brokers like the ones active on the forum. Please visit new sample flats like jaypee kalypso , omaxe spa , lotus 300 etc...and the sample flat will confirm you if it makes sense to buy ats village at 10,000 Rs psf !

    Again i would say , let the people make their own decision and make their choice. I love to go to ats village myself and i will decide if it suits me and i would not need brokers like you posting and convincing me for the same. I would prefer a poor roadside broker rather then an educated dangerous broker on the forum. I understand that anyone invested in a property would like to promote it , it is of course understandable within limits. But these threads go too far imo. If it is a good product then i understand also but you guys are literally hijacking the whole thing and making people buy at inflated prices to receive a small benefit from a builder or just to satisfy your ego.

    If you have brains you will understand my intension , i am For Ats and Not Against them but I am against paid posters and touts like you promoting any xyz builder while treating others as fools. So no need to distort facts that i am against ats or engaged by opponents, i am against paid posters and dalals like you. It can be any xyz company bro. For me all builders are equally good and bad.


    Hope this clarifies that i am not against Ats in particular so need of giving wrong infos.

    I am just trying to inform to any iref reader that the game being played in these threads is bigger than what they can imagine !
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your clarification . These guys have dubbed me as your master . This happens to almost everyone who speaks against the D e way & ATS ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    There is a constant anger in GGn broker community against ATS as they don't get commission from ATS. The desperation is very clear.

    Any way in the Real market people do due diligence about the property and the builders.



    Batra ji

    Please get your facts right. Ats gurgaon does not give comission, who told you this shit ? Any broker would offer you 2% discount on ats gurgaon, please search on google and call any big broker. One has to be a fool to think that the poor brokers in ggn are paying these 2% from their pocket as they like your face !

    Please clarify and then tell me through this forum if you got 1.5-2% discount or not. Hope you are not disappointed now that you lost it as you werent aware of this while booking.

    Again there is a problem with people like you, Ats works like any other builder with brokers and avoids brokers in certain projects. The posters anyways seem to be doing well.

    This is not a hate campaign bro, it is just to make you people come out of ignorance and to help you people who are obsessed with any single builder !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Thanks for your comments bro, let me clarify now;

    For someone paying 10,000 Rs psf today it is shit construction, i confirm and reconfirm and it is confirmed by the guys living inside. You have your opinion and i have mine so where is the problem.

    Now open your eyes please and use your brains , try to understand what i intend to say - If you see all the projects on expressway Ats village is by far the best , there is no doubt about it but by paying 10,000 rs psf if you think you are buying gold then be prepared for a huge disaapointment. At 10,000 Rs it is highly overpriced , the construction is slightly better than others , a difference of 10% or 20% to adjoining projects can be justified but not 100%. their club is the best in the area. Now try to understand how a property worth 20% more than ajoining ones becomes 100% more expensive, just because of indirect brokers like the ones active on the forum. Please visit new sample flats like jaypee kalypso , omaxe spa , lotus 300 etc...and the sample flat will confirm you if it makes sense to buy ats village at 10,000 Rs psf !

    Again i would say , let the people make their own decision and make their choice. I love to go to ats village myself and i will decide if it suits me and i would not need brokers like you posting and convincing me for the same. I would prefer a poor roadside broker rather then an educated dangerous broker on the forum. I understand that anyone invested in a property would like to promote it , it is of course understandable within limits. But these threads go too far imo. If it is a good product then i understand also but you guys are literally hijacking the whole thing and making people buy at inflated prices to receive a small benefit from a builder or just to satisfy your ego.

    If you have brains you will understand my intension , i am For Ats and Not Against them but I am against paid posters and touts like you promoting any xyz builder while treating others as fools. So no need to distort facts that i am against ats or engaged by opponents, i am against paid posters and dalals like you. It can be any xyz company bro. For me all builders are equally good and bad.


    Hope this clarifies that i am not against Ats in particular so need of giving wrong infos.

    I am just trying to inform to any iref reader that the game being played in these threads is bigger than what they can imagine !


    This is nothing but over imagination.
    Pre launch is done for every one.
    and nearly by every top builder. i am also against the hate mongers who without having any factual k owledege just spread negativity about any project, builder or for that matter an entire region.

    Do you have any proof of the guys being paid by ATS.

    please do not spreqd rumours without any basis.

    On the other hand , show me one builder who says his project is bad. You claim to be from media. The entire ad world is based on usp highlighting. Whats wrong in it? In todays world an investor does all kind of due dilligence before buying. After knowing many of the bloggers here personally, I can vouch for them to be pure investors and end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi karann oberoii,

    Just wanting to learn from your insight.
    Pls educate me since I selected dway as next investment...

    .

    => Which sector is good enough & risk free
    => Which is best builder worth investing with.
    => Which is best mix of project Layout-plan /Quality /CSI /payment plan.
    => Which has lowest Delivery Time (speed)


    ******

    Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Batra ji

    Please get your facts right. Ats gurgaon does not give comission, who told you this shit ? Any broker would offer you 2% discount on ats gurgaon, please search on google and call any big broker. One has to be a fool to think that the poor brokers in ggn are paying these 2% from their pocket as they like your face !

    Please clarify and then tell me through this forum if you got 1.5-2% discount or not. Hope you are not disappointed now that you lost it as you werent aware of this while booking.

    Again there is a problem with people like you, Ats works like any other builder with brokers and avoids brokers in certain projects. The posters anyways seem to be doing well.

    This is not a hate campaign bro, it is just to make you people come out of ignorance and to help you people who are obsessed with any single builder !
    CommentQuote
  • Mr karannoberoii,

    First guy on this thread who don't have issues with expressway but only with ATS. You know why threads like ATS grow so fast, because fools like you give useless shit and others have to answer. You know so much about ATS and their quality and what not, then why are you begging to buy ATS projects.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19657-ats-triumph-ats-group-sector-104-gurgaon/page20?t=21806&page=20
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/327-different-phase-of-real-estate-boom-in-bangalore?p=116674#post116674

    I also noticed you have invested with a great builder called Imperia on expressway and are now begging to sell within few weeks of investment. Shows your great insight and RE acumen. Is this because of that frustration??

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/352231-post125.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This is nothing but over imagination.
    Pre launch is done for every one.
    and nearly by every top builder. i am also against the hate mongers who without having any factual k owledege just spread negativity about any project, builder or for that matter an entire region.

    Do you have any proof of the guys being paid by ATS.

    please do not spreqd rumours without any basis.

    On the other hand , show me one builder who says his project is bad. You claim to be from media. The entire ad world is based on usp highlighting. Whats wrong in it? In todays world an investor does all kind of due dilligence before buying. After knowing many of the bloggers here personally, I can vouch for them to be pure investors and end user.

    Paid blogger wo hota hai jo 24x7 blogging karta hai..but I wonder who pays for wriing nonsense?


    Rahul bhaiya ji

    Asking for proof will be a non ending debate. When i see people posting that there might be Ats posters here, see responses like "all your allegations are false" etc... Seems like Ats itself is answering. Who else can answer with such certainity bro ? i can ask same question ' what proof you have that there are no posters ?

    Put a similar thing at another thread for another builder and compare responses, you will get your answer. A single such post here generates panic. Why here ?

    Infact i was very much influenced by ats myself when i realized that it all seems a fabricated show here. People like Manoj who have so much contributed to this forum are being treated so badly by these posters.

    I undertand its about business and creating hype. But please do understand that a few posters are playing with lifetime earnings of people here and certain posters are manipulating the whole show. The poor reader is far from imagining that this is a pre fabricated setup where few guys are playing with lifetime earnings of others and their posts are quickly confirmed by others and then other posters justify the same, endless cycle of befooling readers..

    My confirmations came from the reactions and responses received after my post.
    CommentQuote
  • GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

    Insults/Flaming: IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.


    13 more posts have been deleted and we are seriously contemplating BANNING some members from this particular thread.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437
    CommentQuote
  • how do v rate ATS vis-a-vis Godrej, 3C, CHD and ERA. ur sincere advice shall b of immense help folks!!
    CommentQuote
  • 26 posts deleted. We have restricted members in 'Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway' thread and will not hesitate to do the same here

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/more-indian-cities/1963-tier-ii-cities-to-drive-realty-growth?p=3127#post1963
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Alarming examples of how underdevelopment, non availability of infrastructure, unrealistic pricing, speculative illgotten money and greed can leed to millions of empty houses.. are we trying to replicate these ghost towns by luring innocent NRIs albiet poor commitment from builders and govt agencies..
    And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China

    Just think where the money is coming from, who is actually backing such speculative figures..

    Cheers


    Came across this very interesting post by BlessU bhai on this thread itself a few weeks back. Extremely interesting and alarming and a must watch for anyone considering new investment on DEway. Not asking anyone to draw analogies to anything. Please just view.

    China's Ghost Cities and Malls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Came across this very interesting post by BlessU bhai on this thread itself a few weeks back. Extremely interesting and alarming and a must watch for anyone considering new investment on DEway. Not asking anyone to draw analogies to anything. Please just view.

    China's Ghost Cities and Malls


    China's story is because of too much govt control and too fast infrastructure development. India's story is just reverse, where infrastructure development is too slow.
    Can you explain how do you relate this to eway investment??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    China's story is because of too much govt control and too fast infrastructure development. India's story is just reverse, where infrastructure development is too slow.
    Can you explain how do you relate this to eway investment??


    That makes DEway look even bad....
    Too much litigation, Zero infrastructure, too much speculation, almost 100% investors, skyrocketing prices with almost no endusers.

    By The way Vinay, Do you really don't think there's any relation to DE Way?
    CommentQuote