Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    China's story is because of too much govt control and too fast infrastructure development. India's story is just reverse, where infrastructure development is too slow.
    Can you explain how do you relate this to eway investment??

Another question that came to my mind.....You've agreed that these ghost towns have emerged due to Rapid infrastructure development.

But I believe thats what everyone wants? Isn't it? Or is it the case that there should be slow infrastructure development at DE way??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Another question that came to my mind.....You've agreed that these ghost towns have emerged due to Rapid infrastructure development.

But I believe thats what everyone wants? Isn't it? Or is it the case that there should be slow infrastructure development at DE way??

Rapid development was never there in india and will never be because of our great politicians and sarkari offices.
    I still don't get how you are relating this to Eway only. I see more relation of this story to NH8 side where DLF is now going to develop 4-5 sectors in short span of time. Do you think end users are buying properties in Nh8 and SPR or GCX?

As per latest study by prop equity, max shelf time for any property in Ggn is 9 months, which is among shortest in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Great video & thanks to BlessU for sharing it & to u for bringing it in the limelight . A must watch . This could be the future of some regions .

China's Ghost Cities and Malls - YouTube

Originally Posted by AashishK
    That makes DEway look even bad....
    Too much litigation, Zero infrastructure, too much speculation, almost 100% investors, skyrocketing prices with almost no endusers.

By The way Vinay, Do you really don't think there's any relation to DE Way
    ?
    CommentQuote
  • Progress continues on Dwaraka Exressway construction

Here is a link showing development of Dwarka Expressway.
    VINAY thank you......
    Pics by VINAY...WHO HAS NOW JOINED GHE LIKES IF RUDDER AND MKT1 in posting such valuable updates ...kudos and thanks Vinay.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great video & thanks to BlessU for sharing it & to u for bringing it in the limelight . A must watch . This could be the future of some regions .

China's Ghost Cities and Malls - YouTube

With this area being just 5 kms from Delhi , I am willing to bet a million dollars that this area will not even be remotely close to the one being shown in China....

Give this area 5 years and you will see
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Bhalla ji, phele million Dollars ikhtey karlo sharat lagne ke liya .

Ghost towns banenge ya nahi, that is speculative, what is meant to be said is that the litigation & all other issues/ ills of the D e way r causing huge delays & there could be unprecedented situation here, if things continue the way they r .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    With this area being just 5 kms from Delhi , I am willing to bet a million dollars that this area will not even be remotely close to the one being shown in China....

Give this area 5 years and you will see
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. Bhalla ji, phele million Dollars ikhtey karlo sharat lagne ke liya .

Ghost towns banenge ya nahi, that is speculative, what is meant to be said is that the litigation & all other issues/ ills of the D e way r causing huge delays & there could be unprecedented situation here, if things continue the way they r .

Manoj Ji , litigation or no litigation , Eway or no eway , with the place being minutes away from delhi , Gurgaon ke log nahi bhi aayenge yaha rehne ke liye to delhi ke aajayenge , so this coming even remotely close to the ones in china is Wishful thinking , Rahi baat Million dollars iqhathe karne ki , Y do you think ki mujhe iqhathe karne padenge ......???

lol
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, sharat lagne ke liya to ikhtey karne padenge, paise phele rakhtey hain samney sharat mein .

Baaki, have fun, appreciate your positivism, but positive sooch se, u cannot wish away all the problems, thinking positive may lead to a good night sleep & feel good factor, but what is wrong/ problematic, that remains .
    CommentQuote
  • I think we must rename Dway to Ghost way....:bab (45): none is ready to debate on the real issues and keep busy in the discussion of appreciation....kitna badega, kab badega, kaisae badega, kayon badega.....these all points are valid when everything get sorted out....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. Bhalla ji, phele million Dollars ikhtey karlo sharat lagne ke liya .

Originally Posted by patnapratap
    As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:

It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
      Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
      No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
      Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
      Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
      One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
      So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
      None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
      If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.

The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    if it makes you happy lets call it Ghostway from now on , Anything else we may help you with....?? Ulti chakri ji , Please share

It will make everybody happy if people on the forum start the discussion what are the best solution available instead of discussing alone price appreciation and mere putting snaps of mud laying road. Everyone knows that there would not be an issue in commencement of construction at disputed free land.

None would be benefited if dway will not be in reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Bhalla ji do chaar chizeen hain bus... if you dont mind

ek do golf course banwa do
    sec 24 wala is being planned as on date and work will commence soon , If you want to get this info authenticated , PLease visit any sports complex in dwarka and they will tell you ki kya status hai...

embassies shift karwa do
    Embassies ka hi to status mujhe bhi kahi se nahi mil paa rha hai

delhi se connectivity karwa do
    Already under process , Things are now definitely moving in DDA pertaining to this..

dway puri banwa do
    Litigated areas ka update hum sab ke paas hai , jab clear hoga to sabhi ko pata chal jaayega

gurgaon se connect karwane wala ROB banwa do
    Iska status to even I dont know

Yeh wali building aabad karwa do Raheja Gurgaon Residential Property | Raheja Flats Gurgaon | Raheja Projects - Residential - Current Projects - Atharva - Construction Updates

Ye waali building to abaad ho jaayeegi jis din isko builder complete kar dega
    Builder ko aap bolo ki building complete kare pahele , Kahaani naa kare logo ke saath

Litigations khatam karwado

Kaash mere haath mei hotaa ye litigation

Yeh ulti ko tab samajh aayega.:D

Cheers

ps: sawan ke andhoon ko sab hara hi hara dikhta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hi
    Greetings

sec 24 wala is being planned as on date and work will commence soon , If you want to get this info authenticated , PLease visit any sports complex in dwarka and they will tell you ki kya status hai...

embassies shift karwa do

Already under process , Things are now definitely moving in DDA pertaining to this..

dway puri banwa do
    Litigated areas ka update hum sab ke paas hai , jab clear hoga to sabhi ko pata chal jaayega

Yeh wali building aabad karwa do Raheja Gurgaon Residential Property | Raheja Flats Gurgaon | Raheja Projects - Residential - Current Projects - Atharva - Construction Updates

Builder ko aap bolo ki building complete kare pahele , Kahaani naa kare logo ke saath

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the most honest revert..

Hopefully, things will be resolved but surely bottlenecks are multifarious in the path to achieve the glory as represented by many here.

Its actually, not possible to find the time required to sort of most important of these problems like ROBs, Litigations, Embassies shifting etc.

Dwarka as it is more known as a cheap rental residential location. At least it is connected through Metro, CP, Airport.

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the most honest revert..

Hopefully, things will be resolved but surely bottlenecks are multifarious in the path to achieve the glory as represented by many here.

Its actually, not possible to find the time required to sort of most important of these problems like ROBs, Litigations, Embassies shifting etc.

Dwarka as it is more known as a cheap rental residential location. At least it is connected through Metro, CP, Airport.

Cheers

CommentQuote
  • Sir ji,

I know all the status and solution...

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hi
    Greetings

Golf course delhi main nahin Gurgaon main banna chaiye....

embassies shift karwa do

Embassies jahan hain wahin theek hain....uski jagah ek international stadium banwa do taki match dekhne door na jana pade

DDA bechari ko to alignment ka hi nahin patta east main connect karna hain ya west main

dway puri banwa do

Litigation ka status to Patna ji ne batta diya...

kya railway track ko shift nahin kar sakte...whats a big deal

Iska naam hain Raheja....matlab Rahe or ja....jisko rahna hain ja kar rahe..

Sir ji I suggest we must collect money and compensate outsee.... problem solve...

Cheers

Na rahega sawan na hi koi andha hoga....

CommentQuote
  • Well done Blessu for bringing forth important pitfalls in this DEW honeymoon which some brokers here are trying to sell.

For all endusers we all are RamBharose and here is a doha in that respect

"Kehat rambharose suno bhai sadho, RE hai ek maya,
    Jab tak nahi hogi litigations pe clarity, DEW par rahega delay ka saya"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Well done Blessu for bringing forth important pitfalls in this DEW honeymoon which some brokers here are trying to sell.

For all endusers we all are RamBharose and here is a doha in that respect

"Kehat rambharose suno bhai sadho, RE hai ek maya,
    Jab tak nahi hogi litigations pe clarity, DEW par rahega delay ka saya"

Hi
    Greetings

Now someone from the gang mentioned by you, will come forth and show true colours by stooping down to abysmal lows of civic sensibilities and conduct.

Certainly they are doing more harm than good and honest investors and builders.

Cheers

PS: Sawan ke andhon ko sab hara hi hara dikhayi deta hai!!
    CommentQuote