Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir ji,

I know all the status and solution...

Good to c that you are SO knowledgeable

CommentQuote
  • Be careful of brokers on this thread

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Hi
    Greetings

No one can challenge your acute hold over the ground level realities about dway Amit ji. I have genuine and honest regard for your unbiased opinions. Many others practicing "psuedo brokerism" are just trying to promote "PUBLICALLY ACCEPTED INSANITY"

PRICES GOING UPWARDS OR DOWNWARDS are a different issue all together and those aware of facts, do not tend to get involved in deceiving, defective, biased, incomplete price predictions.

Would also like to add that as humans we are emotional creatures and many participating in such exercises get carried away without capturing the underlying subservient nefarious interests of those promoting such exercises.

Let us not forget that those promoting the pricing exercise are the same IDs who are so forgetful that they dont even remember their purchase price for a property worth a CRORE of Rupees paid as DOWN PAYMENT!! Another ID is one who bought in mid of launch while there is no resale allowed.

Fact is 9 months, 90% of ATS part of 450 odd apartments got sold and that too as per official loyalist version... wish all the best still for a better performance despite all hype and hulla.

Cheers

PS: Sawan ke andhoon ko sab kuch hara hi hara dikhta hai!!are just trying to promote "PUBLICALLY ACCEPTED INSANITY"

PRICES GOING UPWARDS OR DOWNWARDS are a different issue all together and those aware of facts, do not tend to get involved in deceiving, defective, biased, incomplete price predictions.

Would also like to add that as humans we are emotional creatures and many participating in such exercises get carried away without capturing the underlying subservient nefarious interests of those promoting such exercises.

Let us not forget that those promoting the pricing exercise are the same IDs who are so forgetful that they dont even remember their purchase price for a property worth a CRORE of Rupees paid as DOWN PAYMENT!! Another ID is one who bought in mid of launch while there is no resale allowed.

Fact is 9 months, 90% of ATS part of 450 odd apartments got sold and that too as per official loyalist version... wish all the best still for a better performance despite all hype and hulla.

Cheers

PS: Sawan ke andhoon ko sab kuch hara hi hara dikhta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the kind words bless you , ATS story as has been narrated to me has quite a few twists and twirls and the rest of them are being made up , That can be understood even by small kid reading this thread , ATS has not been a broker favouring company is a known fact , However on the other hand Chintels is very broker centric , They do not giive discounts on direct bookings....

Hence the confusion which was created was the primary reason and secondary was obviously the ppl you are indicating.....

I personally dont have the money or heart to put in a crore of Rupees for every unit in DP with one builder , and then not remember the price at which I have bought .........lol

If at all I would go into such a scenario , Then I would also remember the phone number of the executive of the company By heart.....(person I have met only one time)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for showing the true face of this thread & for bringing the Day Dreamers back to reality .

Originally Posted by BlessU

Hi
    Greetings

No one can challenge your acute hold over the ground level realities about dway Amit ji. I have genuine and honest regard for your unbiased opinions. Many others practicing "psuedo brokerism" are just trying to promote "PUBLICALLY ACCEPTED INSANITY"

Cheers

PS: Sawan ke andhoon ko sab kuch hara hi hara dikhta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Certainly, I was not mentioning you as the person promoting 1cr dp investment:D

Since ATS doesnt sell through Brokers, therefore used the word Psuedo Brokerism:D

Brother, I can even guarantee many claiming here to have invested that kind of sum would not even be aware about the exact location.. therefore

Cheers

ps: Sawan ke andhon ko sab hara hi hara dikhta hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Good to c that you are SO knowledgeable

Sir ji,

Thanks for accolade me as knowledgeable....you are the only person who reconnoiter me. Leave it aside....you can't challenge facts and its not dexterously going to solve.

For that reasons we must together compel the Authority to find best resolution either by way of compensating the outsee or by realigning the NPR wherever needed.

The second big issue is construction of ROB, this is time taking job and will take at-least 3-5 yrs to construct. Once Land issue get settle I don't think so it will take time to initiate.

Third issue is Delhi Side connectivity issue.... once the road is constructed till Delhi Border than commuting problem would faced by Dwarka residents not by Gurgaon residents....since Dwarka has hardly any commercial establishments and Delhi needed more to commute on eway than Gurgaon.

Once above these issue get sorted out...than rest are not so big.

Sir ji,

Thanks for accolade me as knowledgeable....you are the only person who reconnoiter me. Leave it aside....you can't challenge facts and its not dexterously going to solve.

For that reasons we must together compel the Authority to find best resolution either by way of compensating the outsee or by realigning the NPR wherever needed.

The second big issue is construction of ROB, this is time taking job and will take at-least 3-5 yrs to construct. Once Land issue get settle I don't think so it will take time to initiate.

Third issue is Delhi Side connectivity issue.... once the road is constructed till Delhi Border than commuting problem would faced by Dwarka residents not by Gurgaon residents....since Dwarka has hardly any commercial establishments and Delhi needed more to commute on eway than Gurgaon.

Once above these issue get sorted out...than rest are not so big.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, expect the same old treatment . Somebody would try to divert the topic of discussion, some ID would make personal comments & some ID's would start abusing u/me / others .

I see a well planned game plan in all this . Few ID's r kept for abusing, making personal comments, making irrelevant comments & they r meant to go all out after people bringing out facts on the D e way . These ID's drop in the forum, when required & they do not post in the normal course . They r called in on S.O.S basis, when it is felt that facts r gaining momentum . Some ID's r meant to be the Holy Cow's of the forum . They occasionally call other posts as junk & all members commenting on the issues of the D e way as fools . Generally, these Holy Cow's try to act sane . Some ID's r beech ke or bin pende ke lote . They can go from being Moderate to desperate, as the situation demands .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Now someone from the gang mentioned by you, will come forth and show true colours by stooping down to abysmal lows of civic sensibilities and conduct.

Certainly they are doing more harm than good and honest investors and builders.

Cheers

PS: Sawan ke andhon ko sab hara hi hara dikhayi deta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Koccon Price revised to 5200 in CLP

Congrats investors and end users who have already invested:

Floor 4 and above:
    ATS Koccon Price revised to 5200 in CLP
    http://kocoon.atsgreens.com/pricelist.html

First Floor : 6000 PSF
    Second and Third Floor in CLP: 5500 in CLP

CommentQuote
  • VB - the 1st - 2nd floor prices have always been 5500 since day 1 even when 4th plus was selling at 4800 or 11th plus was sold at 4300 CLP? isnt it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    VB - the 1st - 2nd floor prices have always been 5500 since day 1 even when 4th plus was selling at 4800 or 11th plus was sold at 4300 CLP? isnt it?

First , second and Third floor price was not mentioned on web site earlier so Was not aware...many thanks for the update.

In that case the update is as follows:
    Floor 4 and above:
    http://kocoon.atsgreens.com/pricelist.html

Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, accept the same old treatment . Somebody would try to divert the topic of discussion, some ID would make personal comments & some ID's would start abusing u/me / others .

I see a well planned game plan in all this . Few ID's r kept for abusing, making personal comments, making irrelevant comments & they r meant to go all out after people bringing out facts on the D e way . These ID's drop in the forum, when required & they do not post in the normal course . They r called in on S.O.S basis, when it is felt thatfacts r gaining momentum . Some ID's r meant to be the Holy Cow's of the forum . They occasionally call other posts as junk & all members commenting on the issues of the D e way as fools . Generally, these Holy Cow's try to act sane . Some ID's r beech ki or bin pende ke lote . They can go from being Moderate to desperate, as the situation demands .

Hi
    Greetings

Growth and development is never bad for anybody. Also great men have quoted that nobody can change anyones fate.

But poor growth and development cannot bring actual growth potential for this area. No matter how many coats of lies, misinformation and unrealistic prices may be applied by spineless builders through glossy brochures and images of dreams, but cannot change the fate of those investing with a view of moving in 3-4 years time.

Cheers
    PS: Sawan ke andhoon ko sab hara hi hara dikhta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • VB bhai,

Itne mahine ho gaye... ab to jab bik jayein to ekkathey bata dena..

waise aapko kya lagta hai, kya wajah rahi hogi ATS kocoon ke na bikney ki ab tak?

Originally Posted by vb2309
    First , second and Third floor price was not mentioned on web site so Was not aware...many thanks for the update.

In that case the update is as follows:
    Floor 4 and above:
    ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    VB hai,

waise aapko kya lagta hai, kya wajah rahi hogi nahi bikney ki ab tak?

hi
    Greetings

No resale allowed so those owning this news is of no good use.:o

If stock still available, you will hear the reason as "management did not want to sell it"

Cheers

Ps: for any other reason "Sawan ke Andhoon ko sab Hara Hi Hara Dikhta Hai!!":D
    CommentQuote
  • as requested

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    VB bhai,

waise aapko kya lagta hai, kya wajah rahi hogi ATS kocoon ke na bikney ki ab tak?

Matrix,
    I choose not to communicate with you directly, so please do not send direct questions to me please. IGNORING is rude, thus the reply.

Reply:
    As far as I am aware ATS part of inventory,non premium Floor 4 and onwards 90 % is sold.

It is sad that you just wanna throw barbed question / comments.
    You can not even appreciate a sincere project related update?
    Do not send me any more direct questions, my last exchange with you left my opinion of you badly tainted, so please feel free to write whatever within the forum rules but if possible do not address your posts to me. There wont be responses mostly.

ATS Koccon Price revision to 5200 shows ATS confidance and the fact that the inventory is well sold.

I am speaking of ATS inventory of Koccon, NOT Chintels who have not launched more than 100 flats (50 + 50) as far as I know.

also please note, that by such negativity extremes you are just spiling the very purpose of the thread.

Me and other genuine buyers now feel that it is becoming almost impossible to have project related discussions.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • This thread can keep anyone engaged for hours. Yeh thread ats brokers se bhara hua hai friends, they are shouting loud to sell.

Even a blind man can make out this broker chain is so active.
    CommentQuote