Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Matrix
    Greetings

    Which of the two preceding posts do you find more satisfying in response to your query??:D

    Cheers

    PS: Sawan ke andhoon ko sab hara hi hara dikhta hai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your comments . Many,many forum memers have expressed very similar thoughts/ views on many previous occasions .


    Originally Posted by prashantus
    This thread can keep anyone engaged for hours. Yeh thread ats brokers se bhara hua hai friends, they are shouting loud to sell. I am thinking that ats sells by name itself , why do they need such dallas ?

    Even a blind man can make out this broker chain is so active.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashantus
    This thread can keep anyone engaged for hours. Yeh thread ats brokers se bhara hua hai friends, they are shouting loud to sell. I am thinking that ats sells by name itself , why do they need such dallas ?

    Even a blind man can make out this broker chain is so active.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Now you will face assault from a select few ids,, blaming that you are b*ch*ng on behalf of Manoja:D

    Proof: You will hardly find genuine buyers like "beowulf" getting engaged in such cheap antics

    Not that all here are "Psuedo brokers" but just personalities who got a bit carried away probably to support someone close, working for ATS and invested on such recommendations.

    Proof: most of VBs information is generally second hand/unconfirmed and is probably fed to him (notice the stumble at various occassion and retracting a bit at times of factual questions). Again this is natural

    Cheers

    PS: Sawan ke Andhoon ko sab Hara Hi Hara Dikhta Hai!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • I was going through many posts here, some genuine investors seem to be following him as well but he seems to be misguiding everyone and behaving like owner of ATS. Such a reputed company should take action against such cheap brokers who will spoil their reputation by excessive advertisement. This guy sits full time on internet spreading his knowlede or rumours to be precise. Every minute he shouts " for those who have faith in ATS" etc...is he married to someone there or has he got a power of attorney for sellin their products. Amazing to see how sick people are calling themselves investment gurus and too bad for the ones who are following such brokers.

    The forum administrators must ban these brokers, we all must request them !
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. At this awesome rate with which these guys have been making me the master of all ID's speaking facts on the D e way & on ATS, i would shortly cross an century of maintaining & running Duplicate ID's :bab (45):.

    I should be nominated for an special honor :bab (5):for running 100's of ID's & manipulating the facts on D e way & ATS .


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Now you will face assault from a select few ids,, blaming that you are b*ch*ng on behalf of Manoja:D

    Proof: You will hardly find genuine buyers like "beowulf" getting engaged in such cheap antics

    Not that all here are "Psuedo brokers" but just personalities who got a bit carried away probably to support someone close, working for ATS and invested on such recommendations.

    Proof: most of VBs information is generally second hand/unconfirmed and is probably fed to him (notice the stumble at various occassion and retracting a bit at times of factual questions).

    Cheers

    PS: Sawan ke Andhoon ko sab Hara Hi Hara Dikhta Hai!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. At this awesome rate with which these guys have been making me the master of all ID's speaking facts on the D e way & on ATS, i would shortly cross an century of maintaining & running Duplicate ID's :bab (45):.

    I should be nominated for an special honor :bab (5):for running 100's of ID's & manipulating the facts on D e way & ATS .


    I would say it is a group of shameless brokers and it takes little effort for anyone to understand this, people should be careful dealing with them or booking through them.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see People raising their voice against what is clearly wrong & is being manipulated by & for the benefit of a few characters who r doing all this for personal gains & benefits . The intent is clearly malafide & it is SHOWING BIG TIME .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    karan, thanks for your concerns & a much bigger thanks for voicing them .I and many other forum members have been aware of what is going on here & in many D e way threads & we have been voicing our concerns, all along .


    This forum members have an big issue/ problem . Many people r aware of the cheating & fraud going on here, but hardly anybody objects to it .. These people r maybe, correct in a way . They r here to make money & why get into the hassles of what is right & wrong or who is getting cheated ? Who cares ............????


    These guys should realize that some people r not made of that stuff, who buckle under repeated fraud onslaughts . I like to bell the cat or catch the bull by its horns . I know, i am being abused, personal comments have been passed against me/ my family ( sic ) & every mean has been adopted by this group of MLM guys to stop me .................but, alas, they r not aware of what stuff, some guys r made of . For facts/ truth, some of us can fight another similar 1000's of fraud characters .





    Originally Posted by prashantus
    Please stop polluting the thread and shift your brokerage shop elsewhere, its a pity if a company like Ats is promoting such brokers..Hanuman ji will save them if you are linked to them !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Matrix,
    I choose not to communicate with you directly, so please do not send direct questions to me please. IGNORING is rude, thus the reply.

    Reply:
    As far as I am aware ATS part of inventory,non premium Floor 4 and onwards 90 % is sold.

    It is sad that you just wanna throw barbed question / comments.
    You can not even appreciate a sincere project related update?
    Do not send me any more direct questions, my last exchange with you left my opinion of you badly tainted, so please feel free to write whatever within the forum rules but if possible do not address your posts to me. There wont be responses mostly.

    ATS Koccon Price revision to 5200 shows ATS confidance and the fact that the inventory is well sold.

    I am speaking of ATS inventory of Koccon, NOT Chintels who have not launched more than 100 flats (50 + 50) as far as I know.

    also please note, that by such negativity extremes you are just spiling the very purpose of the thread.

    Me and other genuine buyers now feel that it is becoming almost impossible to have project related discussions.
    VB

    Dear doston (that includes VB who I still consider a friend)

    Yaar itna touchy nahi hotey apni investments ko leke...

    1. Neither the builder is you
    2. Nor the investments (till resale I guess).
    3. Nor the government.
    4. Nor HUDA/Nor Expressway construction.
    5. Nor the resale prices.
    6. Nor the IREF forum member posts including mine.
    7. Nor is it that ATS Kocoon- 3500/3800 INR investment done is bad (okay its still a bit higher and not CLP for my liking but then you know me..)

    I seriously wonder why one would get so touchy, but anyways ..... I would only get touchy if I believed I was responsible for any of the above.
    And anyways I totally agree that a one must have a choice as to whom one speaks..

    Project Koccon mein ATS ne apne share ke 90% bech diye, aur chintels ne sirf 100 nikale hain... Is there a difference at the project level between ATS and Chintel flats etc? I do not think it matters and it appears someone is more ATS focussed than even Koccon focussed where the investment lies...
    Waise aajkal jitne bhi extra curricular news aa rahe hain, sare chintels waloon pe daal diya jaata hai... kal aisa na ho project na chale to chintels ko hi... as if Chintel is a naughty boy/Zardari of the class?
    Manmohan singh ki tunnel wali joke yaad aa gayi -

    Manmohan Singh, Asif Zardari, Aishwarya Rai and Sonia Gandhi were traveling in a train. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
    Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. Sonia and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed. Zardari is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

    Sonia is thinking: "This guy (Zardari) is all crazy after Aishwarya. Zardari must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him".
    Aishwarya is thinking: "Zardari must have moved to kiss me, and kissed Sonia instead and got slapped." Zardari is thinking: "Damn it! Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya, she thought it was me and slapped me."

    Manmohan Singh is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Zardari again."

    ATS thread pe kisi se kuch bhi poochon respond to select log hi kartey hain hence I asked directly. Sorry.

    Kuch galat laga to apologies in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Good to see People raising their voice against what is clearly wrong & is being manipulated by & for the benefit of a few characters who r doing all this for personal gains & benefits . The intent is clearly malafide & it is SHOWING BIG TIME .


    In the name of advertising they are actually killing ATS reputation and giving the wrong message to everyone. Any broker or any investor having bought a unit with a builder will never ever use such language to promote their project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Dear doston (that includes VB who I still consider a friend)

    Yaar itna touchy nahi hotey apni investments ko leke...

    1. Neither the builder is you
    2. Nor the investments (till resale I guess).
    3. Nor the government.
    4. Nor HUDA/Nor Expressway construction.
    5. Nor the resale prices.
    6. Nor the IREF forum member posts including mine.
    7. Nor is it that ATS Kocoon- 3500/3800 INR investment done is bad (okay its still a bit higher and not CLP for my liking but then you know me..)

    I seriously wonder why one would get so touchy, but anyways ..... I would only get touchy if I believed I was responsible for any of the above.
    And anyways I totally agree that a one must have a choice as to whom one speaks..

    Project Koccon mein ATS ne apne share ke 90% bech diye, aur chintels ne sirf 100 nikale hain... Is there a difference at the project level between ATS and Chintel flats etc? I do not think it matters and it appears someone is more ATS focussed than even Koccon focussed where the investment lies...
    Waise aajkal jitne bhi extra curricular news aa rahe hain, sare chintels waloon pe daal diya jaata hai... kal aisa na ho project na chale to chintels ko hi... as if Chintel is a naughty boy/Zardari of the class?
    Manmohan singh ki tunnel wali joke yaad aa gayi -

    Manmohan Singh, Asif Zardari, Aishwarya Rai and Sonia Gandhi were traveling in a train. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
    Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. Sonia and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed. Zardari is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

    Sonia is thinking: "This guy (Zardari) is all crazy after Aishwarya. Zardari must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him".
    Aishwarya is thinking: "Zardari must have moved to kiss me, and kissed Sonia instead and got slapped." Zardari is thinking: "Damn it! Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya, she thought it was me and slapped me."

    Manmohan Singh is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Zardari again."

    ATS thread pe kisi se kuch bhi poochon respond to select log hi kartey hain hence I asked directly. Sorry.

    Kuch galat laga to apologies in advance.


    Matrix Bhai , who knows how many shares few people own in which company to stay so wafadaar ? You wrote ' Neither the builder is you' Are you sure ?

    Now see his chain will answer saying I KNOW HIM AND I KNOW WHERE HE WORKS KINDA STUFF !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    Matrix Bhai , who knows how many shares few people own in which company to stay so wafadaar ? You wrote ' Neither the builder is you' Are you sure ?

    Now see his chain will answer saying I KNOW HIM AND I KNOW WHERE HE WORKS KINDA STUFF !!


    Shareholders in builder companies won't do such cheap stuff, i hope so at least. Surprizing to see how organized these brokers have become for online marketing and online misguiding !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Dear doston (that includes VB who I still consider a friend)

    Yaar itna touchy nahi hotey apni investments ko leke...

    1. Neither the builder is you
    2. Nor the investments (till resale I guess).
    3. Nor the government.
    4. Nor HUDA/Nor Expressway construction.
    5. Nor the resale prices.
    6. Nor the IREF forum member posts including mine.
    7. Nor is it that ATS Kocoon- 3500/3800 INR investment done is bad (okay its still a bit higher and not CLP for my liking but then you know me..)

    I seriously wonder why one would get so touchy, but anyways ..... I would only get touchy if I believed I was responsible for any of the above.
    And anyways I totally agree that a one must have a choice as to whom one speaks..

    Project Koccon mein ATS ne apne share ke 90% bech diye, aur chintels ne sirf 100 nikale hain... Is there a difference at the project level between ATS and Chintel flats etc? I do not think it matters and it appears someone is more ATS focussed than even Koccon focussed where the investment lies...
    Waise aajkal jitne bhi extra curricular news aa rahe hain, sare chintels waloon pe daal diya jaata hai... kal aisa na ho project na chale to chintels ko hi... as if Chintel is a naughty boy/Zardari of the class?
    Manmohan singh ki tunnel wali joke yaad aa gayi -

    Manmohan Singh, Asif Zardari, Aishwarya Rai and Sonia Gandhi were traveling in a train. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
    Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. Sonia and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed. Zardari is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

    Sonia is thinking: "This guy (Zardari) is all crazy after Aishwarya. Zardari must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him".
    Aishwarya is thinking: "Zardari must have moved to kiss me, and kissed Sonia instead and got slapped." Zardari is thinking: "Damn it! Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya, she thought it was me and slapped me."

    Manmohan Singh is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Zardari again."

    ATS thread pe kisi se kuch bhi poochon respond to select log hi kartey hain hence I asked directly. Sorry.

    Kuch galat laga to apologies in advance.


    Matrix praji

    We can see the difference between your post and that of VB , he says he doesnt want to write to you but you are including him in your friends list when you say doston, aap great ho ji, aapka dil bahut bada hai Matrix praji , hope this will help transforming a broker into a decent broker, hope pe duniya kaayam hai praji !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Dear doston (that includes VB who I still consider a friend)

    Yaar itna touchy nahi hotey apni investments ko leke...

    1. Neither the builder is you
    2. Nor the investments (till resale I guess).
    3. Nor the government.
    4. Nor HUDA/Nor Expressway construction.
    5. Nor the resale prices.
    6. Nor the IREF forum member posts including mine.
    7. Nor is it that ATS Kocoon- 3500/3800 INR investment done is bad (okay its still a bit higher and not CLP for my liking but then you know me..)

    I seriously wonder why one would get so touchy, but anyways ..... I would only get touchy if I believed I was responsible for any of the above.
    And anyways I totally agree that a one must have a choice as to whom one speaks..

    Project Koccon mein ATS ne apne share ke 90% bech diye, aur chintels ne sirf 100 nikale hain... Is there a difference at the project level between ATS and Chintel flats etc? I do not think it matters and it appears someone is more ATS focussed than even Koccon focussed where the investment lies...
    Waise aajkal jitne bhi extra curricular news aa rahe hain, sare chintels waloon pe daal diya jaata hai... kal aisa na ho project na chale to chintels ko hi... as if Chintel is a naughty boy/Zardari of the class?
    Manmohan singh ki tunnel wali joke yaad aa gayi -

    Manmohan Singh, Asif Zardari, Aishwarya Rai and Sonia Gandhi were traveling in a train. The train suddenly goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
    Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. Sonia and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed. Zardari is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

    Sonia is thinking: "This guy (Zardari) is all crazy after Aishwarya. Zardari must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him".
    Aishwarya is thinking: "Zardari must have moved to kiss me, and kissed Sonia instead and got slapped." Zardari is thinking: "Damn it! Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya, she thought it was me and slapped me."

    Manmohan Singh is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Zardari again."

    ATS thread pe kisi se kuch bhi poochon respond to select log hi kartey hain hence I asked directly. Sorry.

    Kuch galat laga to apologies in advance.


    Sirji,

    Itne chutkale bazi ho rahi hain....mera bhi dil kar raha hain lekin is baar main ek pehli poochonga.

    Dhyan dena.....

    Manmohan: Oye jardari kie karda pyan ye?
    Jardari:Kuch nahin RE main invest karne ki sooch raha hoon.
    Manmohan: Dway tein invest karenga badi vadiya jaga hain paise 2 saal ich double.

    Manmohan conveinced Jardari and both purchased property In DWAY.

    AFTER 10 YEARS.......

    India and Pakistan united again and Hooda become PM of both country.........

    Guess how??
    CommentQuote
  • How ji ?
    CommentQuote
  • Some real & hard facts

    See this forum listens to the majority . Jitna log cheekay gein, chillaien gein, utna saccha apne aap ko portray karenge . People operating in Groups win this war of words . It is simple . They operate in groups, write similar things, make complaints to Admin. in groups, so voices who may be right or may be looking to present their POV's get drowned in this sort of groupism . However, hard i & some others may try to present facts, we end up getting blamed for the malice as these people in groups start abusing u, ridiculing u, abusing your family, threatening u with physical abuse, arrest & what not & when u try to reply to these characters & at the end of the day, the Administrator sees 20 posts of u & 2-3 posts from each of these characters & U END UP GETTING BLAMED FOR THE WHOLE EPISODE .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, expect the same old treatment . Somebody would try to divert the topic of discussion, some ID would make personal comments & some ID's would start abusing u/me / others .


    I see a well planned game plan in all this . Few ID's r kept for abusing, making personal comments, making irrelevant comments & they r meant to go all out after people bringing out facts on the D e way . These ID's drop in the forum, when required & they do not post in the normal course . They r called in on S.O.S basis, when it is felt that facts r gaining momentum . Some ID's r meant to be the Holy Cow's of the forum . They occasionally call other posts as junk & all members commenting on the issues of the D e way as fools . Generally, these Holy Cow's try to act sane . Some ID's r beech ke or bin pende ke lote . They can go from being Moderate to desperate, as the situation demands .





    Originally Posted by prashantus
    Manoj, you seem to be a champion on iref, I saw few of the brokers messages, how can this broker chain write such things to you ? You should not allow them to do this and we all are with you. Dalley ko bhalla khila dengey dost !
    CommentQuote