Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A new thread is definitely expected as certain things are exposed on this thread and no buyer can be lured by a certain group with the help of this thread. They won't have any choice but to start afresh on pretext of rude posts !

It can not become more clear than this, hope administrators have seen this clearly now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashantus
    A new thread is definitely expected as certain things are exposed on this thread and no buyer can be lured by a certain group with the help of this thread. They won't have any choice but to start afresh on pretext of rude posts !

It can not become more clear than this, hope administrators have seen this clearly now.

Very string post for no reason. Have you seen any new thread yet??
    And what exposures are you talking about that relates to this project?

Chintels Paradiso 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
    Mahindra Aura 600 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this FORUM
    Lumbini sold 400 units: Only 5-7 buyers from this forum
    Emaar 102 200 units: Only 1-3 buyers from this forum.
    ERA 103 : Only 5-7 buyers frorm this forum
    There are many examples like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Shobha

Still you think that this forum is trying to lure investors?? Wakeup dude !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

Hi Vinay,

How come you have such insider information on all the projects? A normal investor doesn't have this knowledge of inventory for the projects.
    In my opinion there's just one category of people having such information, or who can talk numbers like these: That category is called BROKER.

Or are you giving the information given to you by some broker?

Also please can you provide some trusted source of this information or is it just some plain vanilla random numbers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Hi Vinay,

How come you have such insider information on all the projects? A normal investor doesn't have this knowledge of inventory for the projects.
    In my opinion there's just one category of people having such information, or who can talk numbers like these: That category is called BROKER.

Also please can you provide some trusted source of this information or is it just some plain vanilla random numbers?

IGRM should watch this.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Vinay,

Is this insider information?? Are you new to RE or only to this forum??
    All these are launched projcts. I have given approximate numbers but you can get real numbers if you check site plan and project details of these projects.

Example, see details of Chintels paradiso from official site. They have 532 apartmements, not 400.
    .:: The Official Site of Chintels Paradiso ::.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Vinay,

They have the best information, the best pictures of these projects, all informations about price hikes and they congratulate everyone on every price hike but the irony is that with all inside informations they say that are not brokers !
    CommentQuote
  • Another example, Emaar 102 has 700 apartments or close. You can get the numbers from site plan.

Emaar MGF Gurgaon Greens : Master Plan

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    All these are launched projcts. I have given approximate numbers but you can get real numbers if you check site plan and project details of these projects.

Example, see details of Chintels paradiso from official site. They have 532 apartmements, not 400.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ashish, Did I answer your question?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Another example, Emaar 102 has 700 apartments or close. You can get the numbers from site plan.

Emaar MGF Gurgaon Greens : Master Plan

Vinay buddy, I checked both the links provided by you. Nowhere it is mentioned that Chintels have SOLD 400 units and Emaar have SOLD 200 units.

These sites mention only the number of proposed apartments and not how many have been sold. So what did you want to convey by posting these numbers? Every project's site mentions these numbers.

Also how did you so conclusively arrive at the small single digit number of buyers from IREF??

I'm puzzled....please throw some light...
    CommentQuote
    Vinay buddy, I checked both the links provided by you. Nowhere it is mentioned that Chintels have SOLD 400 units and Emaar have SOLD 200 units.

These sites mention only the number of proposed apartments and not how many have been sold. So what did you want to convey by posting these numbers? Every project's site mentions these numbers.

Also how did you so conclusively arrive at the small single digit number of buyers from IREF??

Possibly it is because of selective reading....
    Vinay is saying that the number f fatal units are listed in plans

AND

If u read threads Bloggers share they are invested or not, and that is the analysis that Vinay is comparing.

It is NOT rocket science for any one!

It you are choosing to ask obvious questions just to raise doubts and question every investor?

Cheers
    CommentQuote

Mahindra Aura is sold out. Chintels, most of the inventory of released towers is sold. Emaar, I read an update on emaar thread, I guess it was shared by Amit. As I said before, these are approx numbers.

The point is this forum has no role in the market. There are many threads on this forum where there is no update for months? Mahindra Aura is a classic example. Most senior members were against Aura investment because of locational disadvantage. Still all phases were sold out. I don' think anyone has bought Puri diplomatic greens from this forum, but still phase-1 received good response.

I have made my point. Assume what you feel like.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    Possibly it is because of selective reading....
    Vinay is saying that the number f fatal units are listed in plans

AND

If u read threads Bloggers share they are invested or not, and that is the analysis that Vinay is comparing.

It is NOT rocket science for any one!

It you are choosing to ask obvious questions just to raise doubts and question every investor?

Cheers

Yes please do me that favour. Anyway we have got fed up with your repeated tutorials on how to ignore genuine users.

And by the way, Mr VBStrategy, it is you who needs to kindly take your selective reading glasses off and read mr Vinay's post carefully. I'm copying it below again for your kind eyes:

I can provide similar information about as Mr Vinay's for so many different projects. So how does it matter if these are not SOLD numbers?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ashihsh, Spend some time on this forum and follow other threads too. You will get the idea. Do you hold any investments in ggn?

You wll come to know slowly that popularity of any thread on this forum has nothing to do with success of any project. There are many examples like Aura here, spend some time on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    yaar builders ko kya shauk hai jo units daba kar rakhengey.

Vaise bhi prices are touching sky these days...and theree is a general sentiment to defer purchase..

In this situation builders will respect whatever prospective customers exist..

Anyways it is a known fact ATS, Chintels, Mahindra have sold almost all of their inventory!

IREF in Total has 80K Members which is a drop in ocean....Do you think members here have capacity to buy every project..
    So assumptions of vinay are very close to reality..

Dear Nipsy,
    Can you please provide some trusted source of your statement highlighted by me in bold to corroborate this information as FACTS? Please do not tell me to go through the thread as Mr Vinay just said as we all know how can numbers on a thread be cooked up.

Please mention any news item from a good newspaper or a research paper from a renowned independent research firm to corroborate your statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    hi ashish'
    Sir you are right.... Figures mentioned here are best gueses based on the fellow members comments and day to day following of IREF. Anyone who has even the slight of interest in RE and starts to follow any project can estimate these numbers...

BTW... even news articles these days are paid...:)
    I could easily book a DLF GC plot even many after after newspaper reported that everythings is sold-out on day 1. ...

Dear Nipsy,

If you think that all news articles are paid, then that doesn't mean that estimates of people following RE become FACTS.

It is just the manner and commitment in which you are portraying your numbers as FACTS that may lead to slight misinformation.

If its an Estimate then call it an ESTIMATE only please.

And by this discusison we can arrive at the conclusion that no one but the builders or brokers can know the exact number of unsold apartments? Do you agree??
    CommentQuote