ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

Broker Discount in the open market is around 1% -1.5%

CHeers
    4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?

Comment

Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

CHeers
      So is the broker discount on top of Rs. 100 discount or is included in it ..

Comment

Strange .

The discussions were mainly focused on the over hype being created here in the thread & misrepresentations & false information/marketing being done by some elements . The discussions were also on the high pricing & the issues of the D e way .

How can the above stop, people from investing ? I believe, u did invest in this project, some time back, despite the discussions .

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

HDFC Bank Approval

A friend spoke to HDFC person handling loan approval for this project. As per his latest discussion, loan approval will take 15-30 days. May be this is the reason for delay in official launch.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
            Amit can go to any extent to defend spire. I still do not know the reason.

He is a veteran member so I request IREF to lift the ban.
            And you go to any extent to malign...I still do not know the reason.
            Last edited November 23 2011, 09:24 AM.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

CHeers
              Great news Amit Bhalla Ji. You post seldom but you are possibly one of the few who add such great value to this thread.

I feel sad for those who got impacted by the extreme negativity drawn on ATS & DE etc and did not choose to buy at 3800 DP of of ATS pre Launch or 4350 first pre launch of Chintels.

Hope now they buy at this launch as Chintels has launched lower floors. The discount is a maximum of Rs.100 (1 to 3 %). I also understand from my source that floors 5th to 12th are on offer. So those who decide fast may get lower floors. I hear onky 25 flats are on pre launch ?

Hop this info is valuable to those considering.

There were many looking to joomp at 4500 CLP, so Rs.4700 CLP is just Rs.200 more and not too bad for lower floors.

My POV, please take your own decisions.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Whew, so many pages added in a couple of days.
                & the project is yet to be launched....

It is unfortunate that price goof-ups of ATS are blown out of proportion(accusations of personal motives, false info spreading, etc).
                Come on guys, how is anyone on this forum responsible for ATS & Chintels price mismatch?
                & if vb decides to disclose today that he has 2 flats, how does it matter? why are we so much bothered(BTW, I knew abt this almost a month ago when he called me on my cell from UK)
                & even if he bought at 3500 or 3800, how does it matter now... those prices are not available any more.

& also highlighting someone's post from the past just to belittle them is not in good taste.

Closing of this thread is of no value to anyone. So lets try to co-exist in harmony.

I wanted to know what is the norm of parking charges in Gurgaon. ATS is charging 6L for 2 compulsory parkings(covered, in basement) per flat. I feel it is on the higher side.

Also, I don't think that ATS is building any sample flat. Can someone confirm?
                Regards

Comment

i am trying to follow this thread, but cant catch head or tail
                  Manoj ji u r right, this thread is useless, total drama going on.
                  MM

Comment

beowulf, what u r raising here ( & much more ), stands well answered in the thread .

I hope u r not looking for specific replies to each of what u have raised . I would then be accused of repeating content, u know .

Comment

MM Bhai,

Motto of this thread is -

GANDA HAIN LEKIN DHANDA HAIN

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                      i am trying to follow this thread, but cant catch head or tail
                      Manoj ji u r right, this thread is useless, total drama going on.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X