Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ashish ji, if you are so worried about the inventory of these projects getting sold or not, would request you tobkindly call up the respective companies and ask fir availability in their projects, plz do this exercise for all of the forum members, what vinay ji has meant is by reading the forum and diff threads, there have been instances when ppl have either not got any confirmed allotment or ppl have enquired with the buikder who has refused any inventory with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ashish ji, if you are so worried about the inventory of these projects getting sold or not, would request you tobkindly call up the respective companies and ask fir availability in their projects, plz do this exercise for all of the forum members, what vinay ji has meant is by reading the forum and diff threads, there have been instances when ppl have either not got any confirmed allotment or ppl have enquired with the buikder who has refused any inventory with them.


    Amit bhalla ji,

    The way you have put the information is the CORRECT way to put it rather what Mr Vinay has put it has.

    And the way he put it, clearly gave an indication that such information only an insider can possess.

    As for calling up the brokers / builders is concerned, well I'm not here to count the inventory and ratify it. It is the job that must be consummately done by any genuine buyer. I'm here just to ask questions and see if those get answered truthfully.
    CommentQuote
  • Last Warning - Suspensions & Thread Restrictions Coming

    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy: Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.


    Insults/Flaming: IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • All numbers I gave are rounded and I said these are approximate. You can get an estimate if you follow threads. We can say project phase is sold out when lot of people update on forum that they couldn't get allotment. The numbers quoted are all from updates made to different threads, and I guess should be close to exact numbers.

    Anyways, Did you get the main point? The forum is a drop in ocean. So don't ever think that existing investors are trying to disguise any users. In fact there are other examples too, where forum was very bullish but still project never gave more than avg returns. You need to spend some more time before making any judjements.

    Originally Posted by AashishK
    Amit bhalla ji,

    The way you have put the information is the CORRECT way to put it rather what Mr Vinay has put it has.

    And the way he put it, clearly gave an indication that such information only an insider can possess.

    As for calling up the brokers / builders is concerned, well I'm not here to count the inventory and ratify it. It is the job that must be consummately done by any genuine buyer. I'm here just to ask questions and see if those get answered truthfully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    Last Warning - Suspensions & Thread Restrictions Coming


    admin jee


    This,it seems, is a very emotional issue for both who speak in favour of, and against DEW. It takes two to tango and I guess, both the parties are indulging in some below the belt hits. It's past time and the referee should blow the whistle now!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    All numbers I gave are rounded and I said these are approximate. You can get an estimate if you follow threads. We can say project phase is sold out when lot of people update on forum that they couldn't get allotment. The numbers quoted are all from updates made to different threads, and I guess should be close to exact numbers.

    Anyways, Did you get the main point? The forum is a drop in ocean. So don't ever think that existing investors are trying to disguise any users. In fact there are other examples too, where forum was very bullish but still project never gave more than avg returns. You need to spend some more time before making any judjements.



    Mr Vinay,

    How ironical. Now you are contradicting yourselves within this single post.
    Lets take your comments only in this post:

    On one hand you say:
    "We can say project phase is sold out when lot of people update on forum that they couldn't get allotment. The numbers quoted are all from updates made to different threads, and I guess should be close to exact numbers."

    On the other hand you also say:
    "The forum is a drop in ocean. So don't ever think that existing investors are trying to disguise any users."


    You are following the forum for proving your point and negating the forum for anyone opposing yours. You know whats that called? Thats called Hippocrisy.

    This is what amounts to hyperlative speculation that is being seen at DEway.

    The basic questions around non-existent fundamental infrastructure are being completely ignored on the pretext that "Forum is a drop in the ocean" and instead doubtful information is being passed as being "corroborated by the forum".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Mr Ashish when a project is sold out it doesn't matter if there is one buyer or two or three, project is sold out so no one can make a booking..However to say majority of the buyers are from this forum is a false fallacy. Not sure what you are arguing...


    I think you must read intently and correctly before commenting....Please dont get confused...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Nobody is saying there are no issues around dew, however to keep repeating the same things over and over again 20 times a day is not bring out the issues.....

    If anyone thinks price of a particular project is going to be same when all the infra comes as what it is now then please dont invest. My view is that we see all these bottleneck as something which will be price triggers once they are resolved...

    Rest everybody is on his own, decide what suits you....

    Many people have lost a lot by listening to certain fear mongers hopefully they evaluate things for themselves.



    Exactly and repeating 20 times over and over again that prices are rising prices are rising is called speculation.....

    Rather many people have been saved from losing their life's savings by listening to correct infrastructure issues......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Also the prices are rising every day and if people share that on this forum how is that speculation? It is sharing of facts.... If you don't think prices are what some members are saying then please do bring that out but just updating the forum on what the current price is not speculation its a FACT.


    Exactly.....is there some gold mine being discovered at DEW that proces are rising everyday....thats really funny....whats the value added for that price rise....???

    Mr Spelltruth that exactly what speculation is.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK

    The basic questions around non-existent fundamental infrastructure are being completely ignored on the pretext that "Forum is a drop in the ocean" and instead doubtful information is being passed as being "corroborated by the forum".


    Did I replied anything against non-existent inrastructure post? My comment was on the post where it was being propagated that current investors are trying to disguise users. Bottomline is "This forum doesn't control the market".

    Ya to aap nasamjh hain.. ya samajhna hi nahin chahte !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see that many people have understood now that the forum is a wonderful tool for getting informations but one has to be careful not to follow people blindly as no administrator can ban freedom of expression and when broker chains operate, they do so in groups giving you the impression that it is the voice of all investors. Many people fall in such traps thinking that prices are shooting up so i should buy fast. Moreover things are professionally so well organized that you are given pictures of projects on the pretext like - i was going through that area or a friend went there and took a picture etc...you get pictures of select projects, aerial views, price lists, exact price revision dates, precise figures of how much inventory is sold or left or on management hold etc...then same lie is repeated hundreds of times forcing you to accept it as truth, then all people are congratulated on price hikes..all fake guys confirm each others statement and attack when anyone raises doubts on their posts.

    I think this should be an eye opener for many of us. I feel that this forum is a wonderful place to interact with investors, buyers,sellers, brokers etc...but one should not be blind to risk lifetime earnings due to certain posts by speculators. This is the reason iref bans putting fone numbers on open forums , many people will make you invest 1 cr at a wrong place just because they are making 50 k out of it or getting a discount of 50 k on their own booking.

    I am not agaist any builder or any member posting here in particular but i want people to see the complete picture and not only WHAT IS BEING SHOWN TO THEM BY CERTAIN MANIPULATORS.
    CommentQuote
  • 11 posts deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Action seems to have shifted here from the super expressway thread after action by IGRM in that thread

    This thread seems to have become the New ladai-ka-maidan !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Nobody is saying there are no issues around dew, however to keep repeating the same things over and over again 20 times a day is not bring out the issues.....

    If anyone thinks price of a particular project is going to be same when all the infra comes as what it is now then please dont invest. My view is that we see all these bottleneck as something which will be price triggers once they are resolved...

    Rest everybody is on his own, decide what suits you....

    Many people have lost a lot by listening to certain fear mongers hopefully they evaluate things for themselves.


    If there were no issues , DEw would be there in les than a year. Secondly everyone believes that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years.

    And if there were no issues at all the properties prices would be 50-70% more than today.

    Now thousands of investors believe that the issues are much smaller than the stakes and also the litigators are not against the DEW but fighting over compensation. The litigators are illegal settlers and not farmers. The issues are there but can easily be solved . Thats why 2 years more for DEW over construction time.

    LASTLY even if there is delay of 1 more year, and if small stretch is not there then there will be sector roads (broad ones) That will connect this small area to already built DEW and NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • School Memories

    i have been a silent observer of iref for past many months..even bought 2 properties using it as my info source..never felt the need to post anything..

    But sadly this thread has becoming nothing less than a bunch of schoolkids fighting for whose candy is better...
    Nonetheless, if these things spread to other threads, i dont thing it would be worthy to visit this forum

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote