Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by itsallhere
    i have been a silent observer of iref for past many months..even bought 2 properties using it as my info source..never felt the need to post anything..

But sadly this thread has becoming nothing less than a bunch of schoolkids fighting for whose candy is better...
    Nonetheless, if these things spread to other threads, i dont thing it would be worthy to visit this forum

Rgrds

Mr Itsallhere,

Very strange. Its the first time you are visiting here, and you've already arrived at a judgement. Infact it is good that these fights are bringing the till now maliciously hidden things in the open. As an end user, both sides of the coin must be known before taking a plunge that may prove fatal. Knowing only that prices are rising, prices are rising must not drive you into buying. A person must also evaluate the valid reasons for the highly frequent price rise.

Since you have bought 2 properties at DEW as well, I suppose unlike many other end users you must surely have a couple of own houses in Delhi / NCR which gives you this high-risk apetite.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Ashish

If you read the post properly, you can very well make out that i have been VISITING THIS FORUM FOR PAST MANY MONTHS...and never really felt the need to post anything..

"Since you have bought 2 properties at DEW as well,"--Mate, did i say they are on DEW?? u seem a little confused and angry at something.

Nonetheless, it was my POV so i posted it..don't think some people of this forum want to hear others view and that's the whole problem turning this thread immature.

If there is one thing that can be taken out of this thread to restore its sanity it would be "SARCASM"

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
    Dear Mr Ashish

If you read the post properly, you can very well make out that i have been VISITING THIS FORUM FOR PAST MANY MONTHS...and never really felt the need to post anything..

"Since you have bought 2 properties at DEW as well,"--Mate, did i say they are on DEW?? u seem a little confused and angry at something.

Nonetheless, it was my POV so i posted it..don't think some people of this forum want to hear others view and that's the whole problem turning this thread immature.

If there is one thing that can be taken out of this thread to restore its sanity it would be "SARCASM"

Rgrds

Well Mr Itsallhere,

Since your joining IREF date is 29-12-2011, I had my doubts on your definition of MANY MANY months. Now that you have clarified, its good.

Since you are visiting the DEW thread and mentioning that you have bought 2 properties, a logical linkage can be drawn that these 2 must have been at DEW. I understand that you meant something else and agree with you now.

And it is no way implied by my post that your POV has not been heard. Infact if someone has asked questions about your POV and your statements, that means you have been accepted as an active participant. I think that is something to feel good about.

Your point of view is highly solicited, but be also ready for some clarifications and discuss it further. By your current post it seems you are closed to discussion, but just want to make a statement. Is it so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    11 posts deleted.

Thanks. I guess more vigilance and action is required going forward.
    People commit same mistakes every day here. They do selective reading, and quote specific posts as if they have not read other posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Aashish (sorry i missed an A last time)

Mate, I am open to discussion, but in a healthy atmosphere. I feel a change in your last confab for the better and that is exactly what we all need for this forum. Respect for everyone. I am sure you would also agree with this.
    And yes, my POV statement was in general for the entire forum not a specific person. I dont want to be a hater and i dont want to be a promoter, just a simple information needy, who is stuck in the maze of broker sites whenever a new project comes along.

I would not like to comment on where and when my purchases are, but yes, not yet on the Dway. Infact i am on the less risk taking types and thats why have been following properties on Dway for quite some time now, but still have not taken the plunge. Nonetheless, Dway is a sudoku i am still figuring out.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • 10 posts deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    If there were no issues , DEw would be there in les than a year. Secondly everyone believes that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years.

And if there were no issues at all the properties prices would be 50-70% more than today.

Now thousands of investors believe that the issues are much smaller than the stakes and also the litigators are not against the DEW but fighting over compensation. The litigators are illegal settlers and not farmers. The issues are there but can easily be solved . Thats why 2 years more for DEW over construction time.

LASTLY even if there is delay of 1 more year, and if small stretch is not there then there will be sector roads (broad ones) That will connect this small area to already built DEW and NH8.

Rahul bro,
    Very correct!
    everyone of us have invested here keeping in mind the prices of 3 years from today. no one wants to live here today but most of the people believe that many properties here will be out of reach after 5 years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    10 posts deleted.

Please make a note of how things start.
    CommentQuote
  • This discussion was more relevant 1+ yr back when no one knew what builders will come, no contracts for eway or sector roads was given. Now everybody knows that Emaar/Godrej/ATS/Mahindra/tata/Puri have plans to launch and these builder launches will come at higher price, which may push resale price of all nearby projects. This is happening at all other places, see how DLF is slowly raising sector wide prices on NH8 belt.

It is childish to think that dway investors are trying to raise resale prices. Check the number of people looking for investment in Godrej 104 and trying to negotiate group deal.

Originally Posted by batrah40
    Rahul bro,
    Very correct!
    everyone of us have invested here keeping in mind the prices of 3 years from today. no one wants to live here today but most of the people believe that many properties here will be out of reach after 5 years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • A very welcoming step on part of Admin to delete unworthy posts...
    Faith Restored!

Thanks IGRM
    CommentQuote
  • Advice needed

Hi everybody..

i understand (if and when) the Dwarka expressway will come up, it will devide the sectors, few will be on left and the rest to right.
    My query is will it matter if a particular sector falls on right or left
    (difference we have seen on NH8?)
    People having knowledge about Dway pls advice if sectors are too close to villages or too aloof??

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks IGRM for deleting the irrelevant posts .

Had to make 1 or 2 irrelevant posts to demonstrate how actually things start here & how they r manipulated & get portrayed .

The purpose stands served .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
    Hi everybody..

i understand (if and when) the Dwarka expressway will come up, it will devide the sectors, few will be on left and the rest to right.
    People having knowledge about Dway pls advice if sectors are too close to villages or too aloof??

Rgrds

Left or right may not be as important as the builder projects, project density, approach to project and commercial sector.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Most important would be as to when the D e way would be made . No body knows . If somebody knows for certain, please ask him to put a time period . As per many D e way Lovers, this place will not be livable before 5 years . To be on the safer side add another year or two .

So, look at your holding horizon, if u r an investor & if u r an end user, look at when do u want to move in .

Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Hi everybody..

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks VB and Manoja..

Also, please give a serious and unbiased response to the following question...
    there is a series of old and new builders on the Eway..
    "Do you thing more reputed builders have started entering the Eway than before?"

Rgrds
    CommentQuote