Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Thanks VB and Manoja..

Also, please give a serious and unbiased response to the following question...
    there is a series of old and new builders on the Eway..
    "Do you thing more reputed builders have started entering the Eway than before?"

Rgrds

Big builder names are definitely there and ATS is believed to have delivered good quality projects in NOIDA.

But also keep in perspective that in case of DEW, any decision to buy or not must not entirely depend on the reputation of the builder. If there is no DEW completion in 5-7 years, what can a big reputed builder do apart from increasing prices and charging you the escalation costs indirectly.

On a lighter note: It does not matter how many big international cricket teams have arrived to play the world cup. If the cricket stadiums and pitches are not ready, they'd all be playing Gali Cricket till that time. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Big builder names are definitely there and ATS is believed to have delivered good quality projects in NOIDA.

But also keep in perspective that in case of DEW, any decision to buy or not must not entirely depend on the reputation of the builder. If there is no DEW completion in 5-7 years, what can a big reputed builder do apart from increasing prices and charging you the escalation costs indirectly.

On a lighter note: It does not matter how many big international cricket teams have arrived to play the world cup. If the cricket stadiums and pitches are not ready, they'd all be playing Gali Cricket till that time. :-)

Not to forget Raheja's first project on DEW (Atharva I guess, bang opp ATS) which has floors ready for the past two years without any plans of possesion any time soon.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Aashish..your viewpoint is much appreciated..
    I just wanted to understand the mindset of the builders in launching their property here...
    As i understand, there is a very good amount of initial outlay that a builder must shell to acquire land in an area....I hope the builders have done their homework...
    The irony is...in India top teams can play cricket on unready pitches also
    (Kotla):o
    CommentQuote
  • Roll up a few pages... The details have been shared on the forum... but lost amidst the scores of pot-shot posts

Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Can anyone please update if the gentleman who was getting unit from ATS at 4250 was able to get the unit. haven't seen him update, request if someone has any info on that to post.
    CommentQuote
  • A classic example of what can go wrong & what could happen in future . I am not saying that it would certainly happen, but it is wiser to learn from mistakes of others .

Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Not to forget Raheja's first project on DEW (Atharva I guess, bang opp ATS) which has floors ready for the past two years without any plans of possesion any time soon.....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, many decent Builders have come up with Projects here & some more r planning to .

This is the main redeeming factor for this area .

...........but can u take a investment decision based on this ??? A Decent Builder coming up with a Project is able to sale a good amount of Inventory in the normal course . With the hype & the Builder/Broker nexus associated with this area, the HIT RATE could be better here . The builder is able to recover his investment from such HITS . Now, whether the Project gets delivered in the promised 3-4 years or 10 years, it really is not much of an issue with him ( except his repute ) . He can always escape behind some rules & the BBA booklet u sign . He can always put the whole blame on the Govt. & the infra . U do not need to look far . Raheja's Atharva is a classic example .

Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Thanks VB and Manoja..

Also, please give a serious and unbiased response to the following question...
    there is a series of old and new builders on the Eway..
    "Do you thing more reputed builders have started entering the Eway than before?"

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja

The reason i am asking this is that generally big builders have a stronger lobby to push projects around their project faster.
    eg:- DLF making a new CPR to connect NH8 directly with sector 82 bypassing the toll...

What if tommorow DLF launches a project there? I know it has quite a big land parcel on the Dway..
    CommentQuote
  • Can you be a bit more precise on DLF land in DEWAY? If you can tell us in which sector is the land..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, u r quite right, but can DLF or his likes influence the Courts, can this Builder & his likes change our legal system, can this Builder get the occupied land vacated by throwing the settlers, can this Builder & the likes remove the litigation ???? Can he force the Delhi Govt. to start immediate work on the Delhi side of the NPR ???? There r "n" number of issues ( no point in repeating them, look at the previous pages of this thread/ D e way thread ), but do u think the Builder lobby can influence such things ???

If u talk of DLF in particular, DLF itself seems to be struggling for survival .

............as already said, a Decent Builder coming up with a Project is able to sale a good amount of Inventory in the normal course . With the hype & the Builder/Broker nexus associated with this area, the HIT RATE could be better here . The builder is able to recover his investment from such HITS . Now, whether the Project gets delivered in the promised 3-4 years or 10 years, it really is not much of an issue with him ( except his repute ) . He can always escape behind some rules & the BBA booklet u sign . He can always put the whole blame on the Govt. & the infra . U do not need to look far . Raheja's Atharva is a classic example .

Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Manoja

The reason i am asking this is that generally big builders have a stronger lobby to push projects around their project faster.
    eg:- DLF making a new CPR to connect NH8 directly with sector 82 bypassing the toll...

What if tommorow DLF launches a project there? I know it has quite a big land parcel on the Dway..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Can you be a bit more precise on DLF land in DEWAY? If you can tell us in which sector is the land..

bhaiyon..yeh ATS ka thread hai? can we talk about this project.

There is another thread on DEW.

Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought this Project of ATS was on DEW . So fortunes of DEW r directly linked to the fortunes of this Project .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • When Govt is not able to clear the litigation than how anybody can think DLF would be capable to do so. There are several examples where either big national project either get scraped or delayed for decades. High court know that NPR project is sponsored by Builder lobby thats why they are not taking any interest and similarly NHAI also not interested to provide any access to Dway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    When Govt is not able to clear the litigation than how anybody can think DLF would be capable to do so. There are several examples where either big national project either get scraped or delayed for decades. High court know that NPR project is sponsored by Builder lobby thats why they are not taking any interest and similarly NHAI also not interested to provide any access to Dway.

DLF & Unitech ( Gurgaon main builders ) know that it is not easy to clear litigation that is why they have not bought any land in this area ? DEW has only small/ new / outside builders who want to make quick money in the name of DEW...
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja

Your points are totally valid
    The thing is that I have already missed a bus when the same issues were on NH8 a few years back..when Ambience was under my reach..
    i have mentioned before that i am a low risk taker, but it sometimes backfires..Look at Ambience now..
    I seriously believe that Dway properties are at a critical point now, and can shoot either way depending on the situation in the coming year..

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • TAggarwal Ji, good point on DLF & Unitech . I think u have changed your ID name, since u r a veteran & i heard this ID for the first time ( pardon me, if i am wrong ) .

Two questions -

a ) If u have changed your ID name, how does one do it ( for the benefit of others ) ?

b ) What was your previous ID .

I am confused on the ID's now . IGRM, there should be a provision to show the last ID name along with the new or changed ID, at least for a few weeks or so .
    CommentQuote