Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ppl, DE is long term bet, People with 10 yrs horizon can look there. ALso Dwarka phase 2 will have lots of land to offer & hence ppl will def prefer Delhi than gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    Ppl, DE is long term bet, People with 10 yrs horizon can look there. ALso Dwarka phase 2 will have lots of land to offer & hence ppl will def prefer Delhi than gurgaon.

what do u think will be the price for group housing with basic amenties which will come up in DWARKA PHASE 2

Reason I said basic amenities is that because land would be allotted to group housing societies at nominal prices and will not be sold market rates.....

LEts talk about the minimum price expected of the oversupply expected in phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • And I am of the opinion that it will not take 10 years...if D Way is clear and land acquisition are done that area will be habitable in under 5 years.

Access to Delhi will be far easier. Whatever said, this is an important & differentiating factor.

Main concern is...is it safe to invest at the current levels?
    CommentQuote
  • noone has the right answer

And no-one has right answer.
    point is main Ggn locations, 2-3 yr UDP available at lower rates than that demanded thru ATS. There is a concensus on rate of 3.8K (say below 4K mark) under CLP plan from reputed builder/s on e-way.
    Then these become seller projects.......

Originally Posted by rs2507
    And I am of the opinion that it will not take 10 years...if D Way is clear and land acquisition are done that area will be habitable in under 5 years.
    Access to Delhi will be far easier. Whatever said, this is an important & differentiating factor.
    Main concern is...is it safe to invest at the current levels?
    CommentQuote
  • I Agree with you...

Originally Posted by nipsy
    point is main Ggn locations, 2-3 yr UDP available at lower rates than that demanded thru ATS. There is a concensus on rate of 3.8K (say below 4K mark) under CLP plan from reputed builder/s on e-way.

CommentQuote
  • see it the other way... most people( not necessarily on forum) will find ATS an acceptable project at 43-4500 CLP. the reason being , new launch from bigger players like godrej, emmar etc will be closer to 4500 mark.

what will be the returns from thereon is something open to debate...

Originally Posted by nipsy

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    see it the other way... most people( not necessarily on forum) will find ATS an acceptable project at 43-4500 CLP. the reason being , new launch from bigger players like godrej, emmar etc will be closer to 4500 mark.

what will be the returns from thereon is something open to debate...

Amit,
    Somehow I want to invest in ATS, obviously in CLP. in your independent opinion till what levels we can invest.
    secondly how safe this investment will be (Zero doubt on ATS) considering various issues with D way
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Just watched Zee Business "Property Plus" & there was a spl. focus on d-eway.

Interestingly Zee never spoke of any litigation & aired excerpt of interview with CEO of Raheja developers who mentioned few years down the line e-ways property shall command maximum premium.......

I think if even RE top guys Focus this area & spreads +ve Word of Mouth, Lower Price is v/difficult to be expected....

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit,
    Somehow I want to invest in ATS, obviously in CLP. in your independent opinion till what levels we can invest.
    secondly how safe this investment will be (Zero doubt on ATS) considering various issues with D way
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Buying property in yet to be developed areas at exorbitant prices cud lead to same fate as people who invested in areas like Noida Expressway at the RE peak in 2007/08

Be careful and then take the plunge
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation or Depriciation on expressway

do u want to say that prices are still same or have gone down which projects for example and what you think two years from now
    Originally Posted by amit001
    Buying property in yet to be developed areas at exorbitant prices cud lead to same fate as people who invested in areas like Noida Expressway at the RE peak in 2007/08

Be careful and then take the plunge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pachaurip
    do u want to say that prices are still same or have gone down which projects for example and what you think two years from now

Check the rates at which Omaxe Grandwoods and Grand Towers were lauched. Investor holding since launch time have made no returns at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandelhi
    Check the rates at which Omaxe Grandwoods and Grand Towers were lauched. Investor holding since launch time have made no returns at all.

Would like to have some views on the expected pricing on the aptts inventory which will be launched in the next 1-2 yrs in dwarka phase 2 ..

Will it be less then 6-7000 psf ????

Looking for answers
    CommentQuote
  • dwarka is in REAL Delhi ...

Recently in Nov-2010 DDA announced 2010 housing scheme wherein dwarka psf price was around 5K only.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Would like to have some views on the expected pricing on the aptts inventory which will be launched in the next 1-2 yrs in dwarka phase 2 ..

Will it be less then 6-7000 psf ????

Looking for answers
    CommentQuote
  • D Way can not be compared with delhi....Agar Dwarka 2 ka rate 6-7K hoga to D way ka rate 3-4 se jada nahi hona chahiye....

agar delhi ke paas hone se rate jada hita to noida would be commanding hire price than Gurgaon...

I still feel D way is being overhyped due to unexplainable reasons
    CommentQuote
  • Lets see the D way riddle -

Logo ne 2200 main mahindra liya ki 3200 ho jaega ho gaya....

Logo ne 3200 main chintels liya ki 3800 ho jaega ho gaya (thoug i still doubt is any resale dela sare happening at this rate)

Ab log 4200 pain ATS le rahe hain ki 5200 ho jaega....

lets see yeh game kab tak successful rehti hain....
    CommentQuote