Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U may be right .

The point is to present the facts & both sides of the coin should be visible in the forum for one to take a fair decision . This is a very critical factor & many people r attempting that this should not happen .

It is your money & u r the best judge . Proceed in a manner, what u think is right for u .

Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Manoja

Your points are totally valid
    The thing is that I have already missed a bus when the same issues were on NH8 a few years back..when Ambience was under my reach..
    i have mentioned before that i am a low risk taker, but it sometimes backfires..Look at Ambience now..
    I seriously believe that Dway properties are at a critical point now, and can shoot either way depending on the situation in the coming year..

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja

Do u in any remote possibility think that the story of NH8 can be repeated on Dway?? give your honest opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • What exactly do u mean by the story of NH8 ? Would help me in giving an clear answer, to the best of my knowledge .

Manoja

Do u in any remote possibility think that the story of NH8 can be repeated on Dway?? give your honest opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    TAggarwal Ji, good point on DLF & Unitech . I think u have changed your ID name, since u r a veteran & i heard this ID for the first time ( pardon me, if i am wrong ) .

Two questions -

a ) If u have changed your ID name, how does one do it ( for the benefit of others ) ?

b ) What was your previous ID .

I am confused on the ID's now . IGRM, there should be a provision to show the last ID name along with the new or changed ID, at least for a few weeks or so .

my guess..old ID tinesha
    CommentQuote

• DLF & Unitech ( Gurgaon main builders ) know that it is not easy to clear litigation that is why they have not bought any land in this area ? DEW has only small/ new / outside builders who want to make quick money in the name of DEW...

Dear Mr TAggarwal..

what are your views on Godrej entering Dway? With the share price that Godrej commands, do you think it will risk its reputation on a highly risky location?
    CommentQuote
  • What exactly do u mean by the story of NH8 ? Would help me in giving an clear answer, to the best of my knowledge .

I mean the same issue surrounding eway were more less similar to what NH8 was suffering from..(litigation, land acquisition etc)..and once these were resolved, it exploded...???
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have any details on these litigation etc... viz. NH8 ???? I am afraid, i am not much aware on it . If u provide me some links, i would need to study them & if i am able to understand the issues, probably reply to your comment .

I mean the same issue surrounding eway were more less similar to what NH8 was suffering from..(litigation, land acquisition etc)..and once these were resolved, it exploded...???
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have any details on these litigation etc... viz. NH8 ???? I am afraid, i am not much aware on it . If u provide me some links, i would need to study them & if i am able to understand the issues, probably reply to your comment .

Manoja..

actually one of our far relatives had land that came on the expanded NH8 and it was under litigation for long time...finally were compensated for the same...this was after crossing Rajiv Chowk..
    I dont think i have any e article for the same..
    CommentQuote
  • Almost all land acquisitions have some minor issues here & there & i am not aware of anything major on NH8 ( if at all, it was there ) .

I think u r looking to make wrong comparisons . Also note that people ( read common man ) r much more aware of their legal & fundamental rights now, as compared to say, 10 years back . If NH8 had issues, this factor would have helped for early resolution of the issues . NPR was conceived in 2006 & in 2012, 8 to 10 % of the work has been completed . Numerous issues r there, including litigation . So, comparison between the two does not make much sense to me .

Manoja..

actually one of our far relatives had land that came on the expanded NH8 and it was under litigation for long time...finally were compensated for the same...this was after crossing Rajiv Chowk..
    I dont think i have any e article for the same..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Dear Mr TAggarwal..

what are your views on Godrej entering Dway? With the share price that Godrej commands, do you think it will risk its reputation on a highly risky location?

Godrej earlier project ( frontier) has not given grate return ( many investors may be happy but not me ) . At the same time Mahindra Aura has gone double 2200 in March 2010 to 4600 now . Both builders have similar profile .Only difference between two is Godrej has 1 year lock-in-period & Mahindra has not . Gurgaon investor does not like this condition & hence it effects ROI..
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej earlier project ( frontier) has not given grate return ( many investors may be happy but not me ) . At the same time Mahindra Aura has gone double 2200 in March 2010 to 4600 now . Both builders have similar profile .Only difference between two is Godrej has 1 year lock-in-period & Mahindra has not . Gurgaon investor does not like this condition & hence it effects ROI..

Nice evaluation..
    my main concern was, does builder like godrej who are trusting eway and willing to put their reputation on line for it...know something that we dont???
    CommentQuote
  • 4600 is the assumed price by some esteemed members, but resale is much less than this
    CommentQuote
    Nice evaluation..
    my main concern was, does builder like godrej who are trusting eway and willing to put their reputation on line for it...know something that we dont???

If DEWAY does not come up how is it an issue for Tata,ATS,Mahindra,Godrej..... Is it a part of the delivery agreement?
    And for the reply for reputation -> Just have look at Raheja and Indiabulls - if you feel their reputation has suffered then it has, if you don't, it hasn't.
    I think each of us knows the answer... its not the reputation that suffers, its a live animal called End User... maybe one day we will talk about them as well, since they are supposed to live in these houses.
    CommentQuote
    Nice evaluation..

I give you simple example . DLF & Unitech are big builder in Gurgaon but both are big failure outside Gurgaon . For both of them outside Gurgaon is just for making quick money ( They donot care for their reputation ). Based on this analysis , I will not put my money on outside builder....

There is no risk investing in Godrej but it will not give you good ROI...
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard of quite similar views viz. DLF & Unitech from many Investors .

Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I give you simple example . DLF & Unitech are big builder in Gurgaon but both are big failure outside Gurgaon . For both of them outside Gurgaon is just for making quick money ( They donot care for their reputation ). Based on this analysis , I will not put my money on outside builder....

There is no risk investing in Godrej but it will not give you good ROI...
    CommentQuote