ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Updates

Sime one I know spoke to a leading real estate consultant and it is confirmed that Chintels has prelaunched just 25 flats at 4800 less a max of Rs 100 discount.

VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Sime one I know spoke to a leading real estate consultant and it is confirmed that Chintels has prelaunched just 25 flats at 4800 less a max of Rs 100 discount.

VB
      That offer closed today evening , They are now coming with units of paradiso phase 2 priced somewhat around 4500 - 4600 psf

with all the luxuries and all

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        That offer closed today evening , They are now coming with units of paradiso phase 2 priced somewhat around 4500 - 4600 psf

That is excellent news for investors of Chintels Paradiso like our dear friend Vinay Bhatia.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Are you sure? Does this also mean that all 25 units have sold in a day at the ate of 4700 CLP ?
          Wow...that's good news for all those who bought at 3800 DP from ATS or at 3450 CLP from Chintels.

Well done ATS and Chintels.

VB
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Are you sure? Does this also mean that all 25 units have sold in a day at the ate of 4700 CLP ?
            Wow...that's good news for all those who bought at 3800 DP from ATS or at 3450 CLP from Chintels.

Well done ATS and Chintels.

VB
            Dude ..... I am not sure if they managed to sell even 15 units out of the total 25 or not

And yes Chintels ppl are sitting on a pile of Cash as well , But I doubt if this will help ATs ppl or not , Because you can get 100 buyers for ur property where it is a CLP plan and not even 10 ppl if its a DP plan...

My view , Urs may differ

Comment

Dude ..... I am not sure if they managed to sell even 15 units out of the total 25 or not

And yes Chintels ppl are sitting on a pile of Cash as well , But I doubt if this will help ATs ppl or not , Because you can get 100 buyers for ur property where it is a CLP plan and not even 10 ppl if its a DP plan...

My view , Urs may differ
              Thanks, good point ....however would this still be an issue when the bank loan is approved ?
              Or after 3 years where all CLP payments are made ?
              Wd like to know ur take on this as I do respect ur inputs.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Thanks, good point ....however would this still be an issue when the bank loan is approved ?
                Or after 3 years where all CLP payments are made ?
                Wd like to know ur take on this as I do respect ur inputs.
                ATS ppl will make money onwards of 2 yrs from today when the company will have collected 75-80% money from ppl and

Bank funding does not come into account as even when the bank loan is approved , One will not go for DP funding from bank....

It will always be CLP

Comment

ATS ppl will make money onwards of 2 yrs from today when the company will have collected 75-80% money from ppl and

Bank funding does not come into account as even when the bank loan is approved , One will not go for DP funding from bank....

It will always be CLP
                  Thanks....great......one last thing...if the fact tat in CLP the 40 per cent money is payable almost immediately and te difference is say 700 on CLP vs DP in a year then what do u think ?
                  Ur above note is very well taken.

Also, if I am considering investing away from DE where do u recommend in Gurgaon ?
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Thanks....great......one last thing...if the fact tat in CLP the 40 per cent money is payable almost immediately and te difference is say 700 on CLP vs DP in a year then what do u think ?
                    Ur above note is very well taken.

Also, if I am considering investing away from DE where do u recommend in Gurgaon ?
                    Right now ::

I will not suggest as I think that market has gone to risk side of the scale as well

Risk of getting no returns and longer staying invested in particular projects

CLP 30% is paid immediately in 45 days , then I think there is a gap of about 60 days or something , Not sure though

CLP has always been in more demand compared to DP

DO let us know if you get any genuine offers for ur ATS unit 4000-4100 psf

Will be interesting to see the timeline for the premium to be achieved in DP

Comment

Right now ::

I will not suggest as I think that market has gone to risk side of the scale as well

Risk of getting no returns and longer staying invested in particular projects

CLP 30% is paid immediately in 45 days , then I think there is a gap of about 60 days or something , Not sure though

CLP has always been in more demand compared to DP

DO let us know if you get any genuine offers for ur ATS unit 4000-4100 psf

Will be interesting to see the timeline for the premium to be achieved in DP
                      DP offer of 3900 already there..investors shd wait for at least two years as no sense considering any thing selling before 2 years if invested in DP.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X