ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    DP offer of 3900 already there..investors shd wait for at least two years as no sense considering any thing selling before 2 years if invested in DP.
    is this from a broker ??

if not , What about the transfer charges ???

What about the lock in period ???

Do let us know the source for DP offer

Comment

Hyper marketing done here by people has done more harm then benefit.

Seriously..

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        is this from a broker ??

if not , What about the transfer charges ???

What about the lock in period ???

Do let us know the source for DP offer
        I think the lock in period is one year and that's what I told the person who called me.

I wd have to ask him before sharing his details.
        Last edited November 24 2011, 03:24 AM.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit001
          This forum is being hijacked by few people.

All the fun of coming to this forum is finishing by the day because of few members...

Anyways have fun.Enjoy..
          Good morning Amit,

Where we're you all this time when DE was being bashed and ATS on price and ither orijects ? Now when we are discussing project real launch ( not possible PRE launch but confirmed rate of PRE launch by Chintels) , why call it any hyper marketing ?

Amit bhai shared PRE launch, I got it confirmed through some one, it was at 4700. Which is good news.

What is wrong in taking experienced views of Amit Bhala Ji ?

Why did u not feel That the forum is finishing by daywhen the project location DE was under constant attack ?

Good morning mate....good to see you back and active.
          From my end I wd not try not to respond to attacks direct or indirect and wd keep the forum of ATS , Spire, Mahindra, Raheja , EMMAR Palm hills, Godrej and others that I am analysing for next investment and my analysis completely project related from my end.
          Last edited November 24 2011, 03:27 AM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit001
            VB brother what you are doing is really childish...anyways

attacking manoj projects because he does not like D way...

Anyways its ur life and ur time.. I do not have so much time to spend on this forum and say what us right and what is wrong...

Enjoy... I am really surprised to see this kind of childish bevaior from you.
            Amit mate....this is a misinterpretation you have.... u see the threads u are interested in,U do not see the other threads I write in or am analysing..... I am writing in to analyse in 10 plus threads ....I have not written a single negative line to any project.......all analysis based on responses or past posts...found Mahindra a good option. Look at my posts there.

Given recent past pathetic post exchanges That I was unfortunately pulled into I can understand where your misunderstanding is coming from. I am out of it and wd nt get into any one to one arguments. Wd try my human best to IGNORE.

I will try not to retort by same demeaning ways......wd not indulge in any XYZ's project trail ( though u should check some threads where I am invested in ..u wd be surprised to see the interest of XYZ....)..., however similarly I wd NOTcare if MrXYZ is invested or not.....for me it is the location, price, ROI, project history, builder history and I wd analyse what I need to.

Also, please understand like I do not own ATS thread and many including you kindly and sone unkindly pen here, similarly I am seeking info, but the difference is I AM NOT USING ANY NEGATIVE LANGUAGE OR TONE ......I am analysing To name a few:

Raheja,
            Spire,
            EMMAR,
            3C ,
            Chintels
            Skyz
            Godrej 104

etc.....the forum is meant for this info....I do not care where Mr. ABC XYZ .OR any blogger is or is not invested in....who cares ? who is invested ...(apart from Two projects Chintels and Mahindra I hv not heard great returns too for me to be interested in) ....I respect U so an responding else wd have ignored ......for me it is to understand the dynamics around the projects I am invested in or projects worth considering or not in near by locations.

I can assure you I will not be unreasonable, will not be negative ( hope am not pushed) and will continue plain analysis.Have already completed analysis for one project with help of quality responses from Amit Bhalla Ji.
            Allow me to be a positive user......good night Amit...I respect you...please keep it fair. And I mean it when I say I respect you mate.

Are u possibly telling off the wrong student ?
            VB
            Last edited November 24 2011, 05:27 AM.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Delay in ATS-Chintel Launch

I have heard that ATS-Chintel offical launch is delayed. The delay could be in range of 2 months to 6 months. The delay, as claimed, is due to delay in approval of layout plans. Is any body having some information on this?

Comment

Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
                I have heard that ATS-Chintel offical launch is delayed. The delay could be in range of 2 months to 6 months. The delay, as claimed, is due to delay in approval of layout plans. Is any body having some information on this?
                As per the update I have the launch will be in December.
                What is the source of your information?
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

harpreet Bhai, how come u have some information, which the so called ATS loyalists do not have ?

Iss tarah tao kai logo ki dukan ko talla laag jayega .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by IGRM View Post
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...icy-21713.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...use-13297.html

Members better stop or face suspension. Thread will be closed if required.
                    Hi
                    Greetings

IGRM request your urgent intervention.

Cheers

Comment

Don't know about layout plan approvals but bank loan approval will take 15-30 days, as told by HDFC representative to my friend. It may take more time also, can't say for sure.

I have the contact details of the HDFC person now, can pm if anyone wants.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X