Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Quite agree . This may be the difference between a Car manufacturer & the Builder . The analogy does not hold good .

Originally Posted by shkhan
    I don't think the analogy is correct here. The car maker (builder) is not failing, he is delivering the car(apartment) which he promised.

You can't blame the car maker if you can't drive the car 100 mph because the roads are not good or because there is too much traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I disagree to the point you made, that is why quoted that section specifically and replied. This is normal way of any discussion, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, but do not try to act like a Judge here . This & that point is invalid & this & that is valid. As i said earlier, please do not pass judgments on my comments . What may be invalid for u, could be valid in the eyes of others .

I have said what i wanted to on this, so would request u not to waste more of my time on this point .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Well, I disagree to the point you made, that is why quoted that section specifically and replied. This is normal way of any discussion, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • I see now, Changed my post to "disagree". I hope you don't have issues with that.
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, but do not try to act like a Judge here . This & that point is invalid & this & that is valid. As i said earlier, please do not pass judgments on my comments . What may be invalid for u, could be valid in the eyes of others .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I give you simple example . DLF & Unitech are big builder in Gurgaon but both are big failure outside Gurgaon . For both of them outside Gurgaon is just for making quick money ( They donot care for their reputation ). Based on this analysis , I will not put my money on outside builder....

There is no risk investing in Godrej but it will not give you good ROI...

people are investing with unknown players from outside india and you are calling NCR buolders outsiders?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Congratulations buddy.

Congrats.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope it drives very well & does not have the habit of breaking down mid way .

Just joking, hope it proves to be a great investment :).

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

May be I was just too weary or may be I did not want to miss the bus :).
    Fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    If there were no issues , DEw would be there in les than a year. Secondly everyone believes that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years.

And if there were no issues at all the properties prices would be 50-70% more than today.

Now thousands of investors believe that the issues are much smaller than the stakes and also the litigators are not against the DEW but fighting over compensation. The litigators are illegal settlers and not farmers. The issues are there but can easily be solved . Thats why 2 years more for DEW over construction time.

LASTLY even if there is delay of 1 more year, and if small stretch is not there then there will be sector roads (broad ones) That will connect this small area to already built DEW and NH8.

Authorities are planning multiplte connectivity to the areas. they are not illegal sectors but planned ones. on top there is Dew too.
    CommentQuote
  • You will be able to drive the car after 3 yrs, and I guess you won't get delivery of car before that time. Only thing is, for first few years you may get 60/75mtr rd in few segments until complete 135mtr rd gets ready :)

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys,

Finally bought the car. Hopefully the Super Expressway will be ready before I need to drive it on !

Fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote
    people are investing with unknown players from outside india and you are calling NCR buolders outsiders?

very well said. I think ppl get crazy with just the tag of $ back project...dont even care to find out the mangement behind the crook builders like S...e.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Guys,

Fingers crossed!

Congratulations MagadhPride.
    It is good to have good co pessangers on the DE journey.
    A GOOD DECISION THAT WOULD PAY WELL.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay- That's the plan, lets see.

In any case, I dont count my pennies everyday or even every month.. So I guess it should be fine...

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    You will be able to drive the car after 3 yrs, and I guess you won't get delivery of car before that time. Only thing is, for first few years you may get 60/75mtr rd in few segments until complete 135mtr rd gets ready :)
    CommentQuote

During last 1 yr, projects from builders like Alpha G Corp, IREO, Chintels, Mahindra have given better ROI than any other developers. It doesn't matter, big or small, local or outsider. Good progress, commitment and customer service is all required for good sell.
    CommentQuote
  • By mistake == I had posted in wrong place==removed now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride

In any case, I dont count my pennies everyday or even every month.. So I guess it should be fine...

That's the key point. Plan for long term to see max potential.
    CommentQuote