Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys when can v expect this project to be on launch/pre-launch. Any difference in ratesexpected in pre-launch? Ur update will immensely help - regards
    CommentQuote
  • Its so interesting to see that this thread of ATS has already become the city centre of all type of discussions. (in a good sense):)
    CommentQuote
  • Request you to please discuss this in spire thread. I think there is already a thread for this project. Spire had lot of issues in their existing projects ( 68 and 103). Please check threads for more details.

Originally Posted by planner
    Spire new project launch in affordable size,700 /1000/1125 2 bhk dwarka expressway sec-106 Got A mail from broker today,

GREAT NEWS !!! SPIRE NEW PROJECTS IN UPCOMING 106 DWARKA
    EXPRESSWAY.VERY AFFORDABLE SIZE FOR INVESTMENTS

1.. 1 BHK- 700 SQ FT
    2 . BHK- 1000 SQ FT
    3 . 2 BHK + STUDY- 1125 SQ FT

HERE 5250 PRE- LAUNCH PRICE .COMPANY EXPECTED RATE 5500 / PSFT AFTER
    ONE MONTH LAUNCH. DON" MISS OPPORTUNISTIC.
    INNOGRAL DISC:- 250

NOTE:- offer price for 15nth march 4750/psft. before 6pm.
    CommentQuote
  • I called customer service yesterday for few things and was informed that next demand letter(commencement of Excavation) will be raised in a month and 15 days of notice will be given.

Hopefully construction will start before end of April. Note that as per BBA, expected delivery is 3yrs( + 6 months grace period) from start of construction of respective tower.
    CommentQuote
  • No Doubt ATS will be a brilliant project in the times to come.,....

And they will complete this one on time as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    No Doubt ATS will be a brilliant project in the times to come.,....

And they will complete this one on time as well

amit bhai bahut dino se koi news nahin dee!
    CommentQuote
  • koi news aayegi to zarur dunga , havent heard anything special off late , and Reading the forum and particularly the DEW Bashing is quite fun to be honest , I just dont know y do u ppl get so bothered , Everyone is entitled to their opinions , YOu put them once and thats it , but one doesnt need to cling onto it , and moreover doesnt need to react to every possible reply however good or bad it may be......

IF one has done his investment , Now stay Shut if one does not have any new news like me....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, one should stay cool. We have experienced the same during Chintels launch last year.

It's amazing to see people coming with new points every time. some see China ghost town, some see forum controlling market, some see broker/builder nexus high only in this area, some see eway investors from this forum trying to jack resale prices :) ,
    sometimes you get carried away and try honestly to answer, but I guess you can answer a person but not a mob.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    koi news aayegi to zarur dunga , havent heard anything special off late , and Reading the forum and particularly the DEW Bashing is quite fun to be honest , I just dont know y do u ppl get so bothered , Everyone is entitled to their opinions , YOu put them once and thats it , but one doesnt need to cling onto it , and moreover doesnt need to react to every possible reply however good or bad it may be......

IF one has done his investment , Now stay Shut if one does not have any new news like me....
    CommentQuote
  • bhatia Jee not to worry , We dun need to jack up the prices they already being done by the market forces , I have come to know that there have been some resale deals 4700-4800 psf for 1850 sq ft appts.....

So a person booking 3275 -4% disc , Having paid 26.5 lacs till now is sitting on a premium of 29 lacs approx....Thats a good return I believe...hehe
    CommentQuote
    bhatia Jee not to worry , We dun need to jack up the prices they already being done by the market forces , I have come to know that there have been some resale deals 4700-4800 psf for 1850 sq ft appts.....

So a person booking 3275 -4% disc , Having paid 26.5 lacs till now is sitting on a premium of 29 lacs approx....Thats a good return I believe...hehe

Amit ji, I completely agree and of firm believer that market control the prices. Yeh sab forum ke bas ki nahin hai..
    Agar forum se sab hota to PH and spire bahut pehle hi hit ho jate...and Aura ke pass aaj bhi unsold inventory hoti :)
    CommentQuote
    bhatia Jee not to worry , We dun need to jack up the prices they already being done by the market forces , I have come to know that there have been some resale deals 4700-4800 psf for 1850 sq ft appts.....

That's Excellent news Amit. Resale at 4700 shows investor confidence .
    You made my day.

It will be interesting to note now, as to how the DE hater and so called High Price haters react to SPIRE price that hase been quoted around 4750 in a recent post .......let's see if they follow what they preach on Spire speculative pricing by pseudo brokers, MLMS etc I'd the BSMAD team.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Magadh for your D Way investment.

Could I please request you for elaborating the reasons for choosing D way as an investment and if you would like, may be why you chose the specific project.

It would be great to hear your POV

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Vinay- That's the plan, lets see.

In any case, I dont count my pennies everyday or even every month.. So I guess it should be fine...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji

this 4700-4800 is for ATS or chintels?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji

this 4700-4800 is for ATS or chintels?

I think Bhallaji was talking about Chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I think Bhallaji was talking about Chintels.

Yes he was
    DE projects are doing good, despite BSMAD's thousands of non impacting views.

VB
    CommentQuote