Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here is the honest answer. I see a mob making provocative posts, starting fights with no reason, making fun of other's investments, quoting provocative posts from other threads as if they have not seen complete discussion, throwing all kind of irelevant things like airport noise on eway investments without even checking basic details , calling other investors "chakke", MLM , brokers and what not.

Admin does a good job and deletes all these messages otherwise I could have shown at least one example for each of the above.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Tell me honestly ( if u can ), don't u see a mob of Investors ( if all of them r investors ) ranting, abusing, calling names, looking to divert the topic of discussion, whenever issues of the D e way need to be discussed . Have u not seen some idiots ( who r obviously members of this mob ) calling other members as fools & their posts as junk ? Have u not seen this mob members trying to be THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES here, calling what others write as valid or invalid ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    presenting POV and trying to impose your POV on others are 2 different things. and calling fellow members as brokers ( directly or implied way) if they dont agree to your POV is an indication of high ego and desperation.

Hi Golu,

Just to clarify, A Broker is a role and not just a profession. It is not appreciated because it sometimes constitutes a conflict of interest. When I am advising folks to buy property where I am already invested is a conflict of interest because I directly stand to gain from it. Whether your actual profession is a farmer, banker or lawyer is immaterial. If giving advise, almost all advisors declare that they are invested in a particular stock as a good practise to make the buyer aware of this fact.
    Rest folks visiting here are intelligent enough to make their own decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Matrix bhai- Most (if not all) people booking flats on DEway are investors... No one is planning to start living there in next couple of years at least.... Till its habitable, everyone is here to exit with maximum gains in shortest possible time..... Its natural human instinct to protect your decision and investment (unless you have won over your five indriyas :)

by some definition, We are all brokers only...

Originally Posted by matrix_55

Just to clarify, A Broker is a role and not just a profession. It is not appreciated because it sometimes constitutes a conflict of interest. When I am advising folks to buy property where I am already invested is a conflict of interest because I directly stand to gain from it. Whether your actual profession is a farmer, banker or lawyer is immaterial. If giving advise, almost all advisors declare that they are invested in a particular stock as a good practise to make the buyer aware of this fact.
    Rest folks visiting here are intelligent enough to make their own decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Matrix bhai- Most (if not all) people booking flats on DEway are investors... No one is planning to start living there in next couple of years at least.... Till its habitable, everyone is here to exit with maximum gains in shortest possible time..... Its natural human instinct to protect your decision and investment (unless you have won over your five indriyas :)

Maja aaya aapka Analysis padh kar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsallhere
    Great Option by IREF...
    If we cannot stand each other, better be invisible to each other...

Regards

According to govt working style it is sure one day Dway would become eventually invisible and than those are visible here shall be vissible at some another place suggesting somewhere else to invest on forthcoming proposed infra place.

Pandon se savdhan...
    CommentQuote
  • According to govt working style it is sure one day Dway would become eventually invisible and than those are visible here shall be vissible at some another place suggesting somewhere else to invest on forthcoming proposed infra place.

Buddy...u may be right or you may be wrong..and that's the whole idea behind a forum

"SUNO SABKI PAR KARO APNI"

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Agree

Magadh bhai (and others including VB bhai),
    I do not say we should not be giving advice alltogether but give advice with disclaimer. Ek id swarg dikha rahi hai to doosri caution karegee hi.. its natural.
    No one can predict if this project is going to be another money making RE proposition or a loss making one - only future can tell. But lets help others giving the right context.
    Its always good to clearly show that your intentions are noble when you declare such things, any reader appreciates such honest analysis in the long run. These are very big purchase decisions and no matter how casual folks make it sound on IREF, most of folks (atleast country rats like me) wont be able to purchase more than 1-2 properties in our lifetimes.
    I do hope the folks invested on Deway also appreciate the intentions of people advising caution. When we understand each others intentions, miscommunication cannot happen. This is my sincere advice. There is no personal motive or anything specifically against ATS.
    Of course, I would like to highlight the following things IMHO:
    1. Builder kisi ka saga nahi hota hai- Haan builder sahi nikal gaya for the project then it should be like a bonus.
    2. Similarly, in current scenario, the prices of DEWAY should be like agar DEWAY ban gaya then its a bonus, unlike the current prices where (to me at least) it seems DEWAY nahi bana to Jai Ganga Maiyaa.. risk reward ka concept reh kahan gaya..
    3. I also know most gurgaon residents/end users (except for Deep sea investors/NRI's) cannot afford RE properties launched today for living purposes - how will end users be able to afford the same stuff after 20-40% appreciation next year or 5 years hence God only knows.
    But then my above doubts are across RE and not specific to ATS alone. Hope we all understand each other better.
    BTW anyone who thinks ki Manoja, Magadh, Matrix etc xyz... ke bolne se kisi project ke appreciation/depreciation ho sakta hai to yeh kuch jyada hi izzat de rahe hain bhai log . The person is not important, the issue is.
    Thoda IGRM ke barey mein sochon.. hamari ladiyon mein ussey hi goli lagti hai har baar.. lets give him a break.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Matrix bhai- Most (if not all) people booking flats on DEway are investors... No one is planning to start living there in next couple of years at least.... Till its habitable, everyone is here to exit with maximum gains in shortest possible time..... Its natural human instinct to protect your decision and investment (unless you have won over your five indriyas :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Also if those who are against any particular area or builder are termed as spammers...so same applies to those who do the same in favor.
    Ignoring people is OK, but can we ignore the concerns? yes people are intelligent enough to decide for them what is good for them.

And you are right that people are intelligent enough to decide for themselves. And so for this reason both sides of the coin needs to be presented to end-users / new investors. The DEW lovers out here do not want the genuine topic of infrastructure and livability to be presented. If you enter any issue related post, it is bombarded by 10s of ids out of nowhere, which repeat the same point of price rise again and again, thus leading to invariable panic in the mind of any investor / end user. Some of those IDs choose extremely aggressive selection of words which make their posts provocative.

It is being mentioned here that DEW prices are rising "everyday". But when a rational reason is asked for this price rise, the new per sqft rates of builders are presented. All issues related to present infrastructure or clearing of litigations in path development are completely ignored and instead futuristic picturesque Singapore is portrayed.
    CommentQuote
  • ok now that this thread is becoming more meaningful does anybody know the current status of litigation if any on dway
    CommentQuote
  • I think there has been no news on the litigation for months now .

If somebody is aware, please update .

Originally Posted by kamals
    ok now that this thread is becoming more meaningful does anybody know the current status of litigation if any on dway
    CommentQuote
  • so does anybody know for sure there is a case pending somewhere. This seems to be the biggest negative pointed out. Lets get to the bottom of the issue and make sense of it. I am a lawyer so may be able to get further info if you give me some details.
    CommentQuote
  • I have asked similar questions on a separate thread asking them again

there are two proejcts on DEW (Delhi Side) which will be RTM in next 1-2 year, Mahindra Aura-1 and Raheja Atharva (one opp ATS)..... what do investors on DEW think will be RTM prices for both, prices at which "actual" end users will buy these. (keep the infra around these proejcts in mind and then only compare it to any other RTM in GGN)

Actual worth of DEw will be tested then but then again question is will these even be ready in next 1 year for possession. Buyers in these proejcts can comment on the same

Also if we are talking abt RTM now lets speculate about Rental also considering the infra in place around Mahindra Aura.. and only connecting road is thru that railway fatak in palam vihar.

DEW Experts awaiting your valuable inputs on the same keeping 1 year horizon in mind.

-Expected RTM rates for Mahindra Aura-1 and Raheja.
    -Expected Rental incomes for the same projects
    CommentQuote
  • Great post, especially the last line, which needs to be considered hard by everybody concerned .

Few things to be noted . Few months back, these very D e way lovers were saying that the D e way would be ready in a year . Also, lies was spread on the width of the D e way in its initial avatar . When several members pointed out several wide cracks in the theories of the D e way, these people initially shifted the completion date to 2 years & now, in between they r also saying, that it may take up to about 5 years or so for it to get livable ( they do add that 5 years is the worst case scenario & blah, blah.....) . Earlier, this group was advising the end users to book, as everything would be ready in a year .

Now, because of the concentrated efforts of several members ( Point to be noted - strength of members speaking on the issues of the D e way is ever increasing ), these guys have some what shifted this stand / position . It is more of an tactical move & that really does not bother me, i am a bit satisfied that the part of the truth is coming out now .

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Magadh bhai (and others including VB bhai),
    I do not say we should not be giving advice alltogether but give advice with disclaimer. Ek id swarg dikha rahi hai to doosri caution karegee hi.. its natural.
    No one can predict if this project is going to be another money making RE proposition or a loss making one - only future can tell. But lets help others giving the right context.
    Its always good to clearly show that your intentions are noble when you declare such things, any reader appreciates such honest analysis in the long run. These are very big purchase decisions and no matter how casual folks make it sound on IREF, most of folks (atleast country rats like me) wont be able to purchase more than 1-2 properties in our lifetimes.
    I do hope the folks invested on Deway also appreciate the intentions of people advising caution. When we understand each others intentions, miscommunication cannot happen. This is my sincere advice. There is no personal motive or anything specifically against ATS.
    Of course, I would like to highlight the following things IMHO:
    1. Builder kisi ka saga nahi hota hai- Haan builder sahi nikal gaya for the project then it should be like a bonus.
    2. Similarly, in current scenario, the prices of DEWAY should be like agar DEWAY ban gaya then its a bonus, unlike the current prices where (to me at least) it seems DEWAY nahi bana to Jai Ganga Maiyaa.. risk reward ka concept reh kahan gaya..
    3. I also know most gurgaon residents/end users (except for Deep sea investors/NRI's) cannot afford RE properties launched today for living purposes - how will end users be able to afford the same stuff after 20-40% appreciation next year or 5 years hence God only knows.
    But then my above doubts are across RE and not specific to ATS alone. Hope we all understand each other better.
    BTW anyone who thinks ki Manoja, Magadh, Matrix etc xyz... ke bolne se kisi project ke appreciation/depreciation ho sakta hai to yeh kuch jyada hi izzat de rahe hain bhai log . The person is not important, the issue is.
    Thoda IGRM ke barey mein sochon.. hamari ladiyon mein ussey hi goli lagti hai har baar.. lets give him a break.
    CommentQuote
  • boss the post you quoted had actually brought some sanity on the forum, but by quoting it and pointing fingers we are likely to descend back to same old old. You are of course absolutely entitled to air a point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • thankyou much appreciated. We all need to i guess. That reminds me i owe a public apology to bless you with whoem i got into a very ugly spat on this forum. Though i dont really have any defence- insinuations that everybody is a broker or is foolish enough to be taken in by brokers are irritating.

Look at it this way on the other side there are people who genuinely believe it is a good investment(my mother for one of all the people:)-and shes not a broker or a builder). So imagine how irritating it is to be told you are a broker or that the builder is paying you) everytime you post positive news.

I for one am very keen to understand the litigation as that could play spoilsport.
    CommentQuote